Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad (39756 Views)

Online Store Sells ‘thought Box’ You Can Put Over Your Head So You Can Think / How Profitable Is Doughnut Business? / Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad by Josh44s(m): 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
fuckerstard:
Who else prefer the plain doughnuts with jam inside and little sugar on its body.

Bro stop it please. You are arousing my thirst embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad by ttmax09(m): 1:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
VaselineCrew:
who here has been to krispy Kreme Nigeria
How i wish they have more branches across Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad by Reference(m): 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Op take time oh. Do you how many hours on the field it will take me to burn off those donut calories. Thou shalt not tempt thy fellow man.... grin
Re: Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad by gunnersway(m): 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
fuckerstard:
Who else prefer the plain doughnuts with jam inside and little sugar on its body.
I hate that sugar in the body, tastes like you are eating doughnut and sand
Re: Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad by leofab(f): 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
Business strategy
Re: Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad by TheManOfTheYear: 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
gunnersway:

I swear. I think sey na only me

1 Like

Re: Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad by eventsmallchops: 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
I can make lovely doughnuts , any kind of snacks, very nice ones but no business capital , we can start a business together if you have capital and interest in business like this please.
Re: Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad by VULCAN(m): 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ur head dey dere.

These glazed doughnuts taste terrible and na just to dash person cancer.

Instead of 2 cartons of these glazed doughnuts give me 2 pcs of Mr. Biggs own

fuckerstard:

1 Like

Re: Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad by VULCAN(m): 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
Tuck shop grin

Did you go to KC?

incogni2o:
I wonder what happens after today.

I hope they keep the customer traffic

This is when we'll know if the Doughnuts were awesomely made...

Soft,
Hot,
with a bit of Sugar around it,
and some Jam inside of it,
Oily, but not soo much that make your mouth oily too
Has it's own texture, Not like Puff Puff, Not like Buns

OH! I love Doughnuts.

I remember buying it in Secondary School during break time.

That time, It was just 10 Naira, Then they increased the Price to 20 naira.

We always rush it that time at the Tuck Shop
Re: Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
snowxandria:
grin choi his father became an over night success shocked get it Nigerians? This pure over night success not Nigerian over night oooooo

Bring your Adsense and website so I can buy them

comma buy

www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad by anochuko01(m): 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Stop arousing my appetite
mastvrbate your appetite by swallowing salivagrin
Re: Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad by karlboss: 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
Let's try it in Nigeria

I am sad my business is not moving
Re: Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad by mrpatozky(m): 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
The Man is wicked o... He Don dey popular come unfollow three people.... Make una look well...
Re: Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad by Saltoflife: 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
I dislike doughnut but I love Nuts.

Who am I?
Re: Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad by PrettyEneawan(f): 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
fuckerstard:
I, Can You Get Me One Now?
Re: Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2019
fuckerstard:

Minus the sugar on top and I'm good to go.

1 Like

Re: Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
So if i tweet that my Dad's sad because no one Comes to his Ganja shop, will He get So much customers come buy his ganja? undecided
Re: Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Bakbillz44:

Love the jam part like crazy
Me too.
Thank GOD we have doughnut or donut maker these days. No need kneading flour.
Re: Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
JoeMaddog:
I just sent someone to get me doughnuts because of this smiley

Talk about the POWER OF INFLUENCE.

Happy munching sir.

1 Like

Re: Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
emperorblog21:

comma buy

www.emperorblog.com.ng

I buy only pin verified Nigerian AdSense plus website together

1 Like

Re: Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
gunnersway:

Phahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad by okenwaa(m): 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
incogni2o:
I wonder what happens after today.

I hope they keep the customer traffic

This is when we'll know if the Doughnuts were awesomely made...

Soft,
Hot,
with a bit of Sugar around it,
and some Jam inside of it,
Oily, but not soo much that make your mouth oily too
Has it's own texture, Not like Puff Puff, Not like Buns

OH! I love Doughnuts.

I remember buying it in Secondary School during break time.

That time, It was just 10 Naira, Then they increased the Price to 20 naira.

We always rush it that time at the Tuck Shop

FGC?

1 Like

Re: Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad by JoeMaddog: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
ferhyntorlah:

Talk about the POWER OF INFLUENCE.

Happy munching sir.
Thank you grin
Re: Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad by hustla(m): 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
fuckerstard:

E mean say u never chop glazed donut before
grin

1 Like

Re: Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad by OsuGanja(m): 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
Esseite:
Nice... in Nigeria, the lad may be ashamed his father is selling bunz. .

“BUNZ” shii got me cracking

1 Like

Re: Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad by nonix22(m): 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
sold out or had more followers on IG. which one abeg?
Re: Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad by MissRaine69(f): 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
snowxandria:
grin choi his father became an over night success shocked get it Nigerians? This pure over night success not Nigerian over night oooooo

Bring your Adsense and website so I can buy them
They believe stealing female panties that’s the route to success

1 Like

Re: Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad by naturefellow(m): 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2019
fuckerstard:
not all those overpriced and fancy poison being sold in Krispy Kreme!
Re: Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
MissRaine69:

They believe stealing female panties that’s the route to success

Lol you are right babe grin
Re: Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad by casted81: 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Blossomndu93 I don't have access to my nl email. u can reach me on
Re: Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad by gloriana(f): 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
The man even unfollowed 3 persons after his doughnut business became famous
hmm u like amebo.
Re: Man’s New Doughnut Store Sells Out After Son Tweeted He Was Sad by slam7000(m): 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
manikspears:

that is not doughnut at all,doughnut should have a hole,that your own na African doughnut cheesy

That’s not true. There are doughnuts without holes in the middle. Those are called jam or jelly doughnuts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

McCarthy Mbadugha: Innoson's Lawyer, Shot 3 Times By Assassins (Graphic PHOTOS) / Follow These 6 Simple Steps To Start Your Own Online Business Today / Will Nigerians Boycott Banks On Tuesday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.