Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Some Need To Know Dis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Need To Know Dis (726 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Need To Know Dis by EmmaUG: 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2010
What is d gud process of aproaching a girl 4 d first time and what kind of conversation do u talk about and how to start it after greetings.pls who want to help it should b in detail
Re: Some Need To Know Dis by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2010
Just a plain Hello will do.
Re: Some Need To Know Dis by InkedNerd(f): 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2010
Be polite, be yourself and try to let her know what your intentions are. If you're a sweet guy and she can't see that then she doesn't deserve you.
Re: Some Need To Know Dis by Olami099(m): 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2010
The most important is 4u to believe in urself.Take a bold step and talk to d babe hw u feel,she must be happy dat somebody toasted her today
Re: Some Need To Know Dis by Moralistli(m): 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2010
Be polite, be yourself and try to let her know what your intentions are. If you're a sweet guy and she can't see that then she doesn't deserve you.

No. what if she's into something more important at dat point in time?
Re: Some Need To Know Dis by InkedNerd(f): 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2010
Well, that's different then. If she's with someone then he should move on. There are many women out there who are available. Although there some crumby women out there he shouldn't let it deter him from finding someone.
Re: Some Need To Know Dis by Rocktation(f): 10:28pm On Sep 01, 2010
I second Eboyeyes's contribution. A simple hello will do anyday. And if you have intentions of taking any friendship further, please DON'T ask on the very first day. If possible, get her digits or something. Cos doing that is usually very irritating somewhat, to most gals. Meself included.
Re: Some Need To Know Dis by adosjun(m): 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2010
Big boyz just say hello n give d ladies their complimentary cards 4 them to call,
Re: Some Need To Know Dis by 1102(m): 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2010
some big boys even speed off and leave the dust to settle on the ladies,

and u see some ladies chasin after the car!

Get a billion dollars,nice houses and cars, No need 2 tell a woman hello,

they would rather be the ones introducin emselves~
Re: Some Need To Know Dis by double08(m): 11:06pm On Sep 01, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Well, that's different then. If she's with someone then he should move on. There are many women out there who are available. Although there some crumby women out there he shouldn't let it deter him from finding someone.

it doesn't necessarily have to be because shes gat a company maybe she is concerned with her delayed mens
Re: Some Need To Know Dis by InkedNerd(f): 11:08pm On Sep 01, 2010
undecided
Re: Some Need To Know Dis by banito1(m): 5:31am On Sep 02, 2010
Hello OP how I wish every guy would be humble enough and truthful to themselves like u. First and foremost you really don't need good looks, money or to be a celebrity to get the girls you really want. What all this gives you is mainly the initial attention and there are other means of getting attention from girls. You should ask urself these question
1. Do I have any deformity that needs medical attention
2. Do I dress well(it mustn't be expensive)
3.do i smell bad(if yes go and get a very good cologne)
4.do i have money( you mustn't be a millionaire; personally I have more confidence when i have money and i don't like to worry about money when going on a date so i handled the area of finance in my life thou it took me 2 years).
After you answer this questions and have done something about them, you need to get materials on meeting and seducing women(try using google; I was not born a natural seducer too).

some tips you could use
1.If you are the type that goes to clubs, when you are there take note there some girls that arrive to clubs very late maybe say 11pm -1am They always come in alone and they more around with confidence looking every guy in their part in the eyes. once u see this approach and say 'hello do u want to dance' she will say yes and after a short while say 10 mins tell her to come see ur place from there you/she know what to do.(mostly I use this for one night stands and it works because these type of girls are confident and they go out to look for s*x and if they are not approached they leave the club immediately for another club).

There are other types of girls again in the club like the very beautiful ones that tease and flirt with men, they go hot and cold one men.the best way to approach these ones is by ignoring them followed challange i.e making urself the price she has to work for.(sorry I can't elaborate further now)

Ok enough with the club
Let's assume u are walking outside and u see a gorgeous girl walking in front of you. Pls my guy never u use direct compliment only use indirect compliment to start the conversation e.g walk up to her and say 'It's just that i admire women who carry themselves with grace and have good sense of style so I had to say hi. my name is , ' or if like use humor.

I hope this helps and don't forget to be truthful in your admiration.
Re: Some Need To Know Dis by InkedNerd(f): 5:39am On Sep 02, 2010
.banito:

Hello OP how I wish every guy would be humble enough and truthful to themselves like u. First and foremost you really don't need good looks, money or to be a celebrity to get the girls you really want. What all this gives you is mainly the initial attention and there are other means of getting attention from girls. You should ask urself these question

Huh?
Re: Some Need To Know Dis by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 02, 2010
U dnt need 2 start talkin super story.Just a simple hello n let a lovely compliment abt her follows(compliment abt her dress or hair). After that i believe fate would take it course.
Re: Some Need To Know Dis by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 02, 2010
@poster
Ebonyeyes and Yorke said all you needed to know. . . . . . . . .Hello and then take it from there.people are different so different women would have different responses therefore giving you ONE way to go like the poster above is wrong.
abeg disregard the info Banito gave you if you want to succeed with chicas!

here is what he posted:

.banito:

if the poster has, he will find his match with equally deformed sistas, no big deal!

yes dressing properly is nice but not a requirement(it all depends what kind of gal you hunt) . if you are poor and hunt equally poor women then dressing well is not a requirement but instead a good vibe between y'all to begin with.

3.do i smell bad(if yes go and get a very good cologne)

if anyone smells bad then a better hygiene ritual AND proper deodorant/antiperspirant is necessary rather than "cologne".

4.do i have money( you mustn't be a millionaire; personally I have more confidence when i have money and i don't like to worry about money when going on a date so i handled the area of finance in my life thou it took me 2 years).

as i wrote above, no money is needed to get a gal, it may help but not a necessity. just be straight and honest about your financial situation when you meet gal (possibly in a joking manner) and that would quickly break the ice and drive the golddiggers/materialistic gals away.
of course you may not get the high-end damsel who associate romance with finance but the one sticking with you will be real!

After you answer this questions and have done something about them, you need to get materials on meeting and seducing women(try using google; I was not born a natural seducer too).

dont use materials that may fit a certain social/financial type of person and rather believe in yourself. thats all that matters here and all what is needed to seduce real women. the minute your ego is inflated then no damsel would be too big to say the initial HELLO. when you've passed that initial stage then simply be honest with how you feel and say what you see: she is beautiful, say it! you are a lil' uncomfortable but would still like to get to know her, say it! if she is fun to be around, tell her! if there are so many things that you would like to tell her but it doesnt come out, just let her know!
being real is all what you need instead of pretending to be someone you are not by following whats been written in some books.
pretending to be the greatest lover and then not being able to back that up would have you fail miserably and look damn stoopid in the long run!
Re: Some Need To Know Dis by Nenum(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2010
It is not cast in stone as regards the best approach.

For me i initially ignore the ones i really like and at the end of the day unfortunately or fortunately we end up together.
That's my style and i don't recommend it for anyone else.

@Poster:
Just search deep within and you would find the right approach that would suit you.
Re: Some Need To Know Dis by banito1(m): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
Ebonyeyes and Yorke said all you needed to know. . . . . . . . .Hello and then take it from there.people are different so different women would have different responses therefore giving you ONE way to go like the poster above is wrong.
abeg disregard the info Banito gave you if you want to succeed with chicas!

here is what he posted:

if the poster has, he will find his match with equally deformed sistas, no big deal!

yes dressing properly is nice but not a requirement(it all depends what kind of gal you hunt) . if you are poor and hunt equally poor women then dressing well is not a requirement but instead a good vibe between y'all to begin with.

if anyone smells bad then a better hygiene ritual AND proper deodorant/antiperspirant is necessary rather than "cologne".

as i wrote above, no money is needed to get a gal, it may help but not a necessity. just be straight and honest about your financial situation when you meet gal (possibly in a joking manner) and that would quickly break the ice and drive the golddiggers/materialistic gals away.
of course you may not get the high-end damsel who associate romance with finance but the one sticking with you will be real!

dont use materials that may fit a certain social/financial type of person and rather believe in yourself. thats all that matters here and all what is needed to seduce real women. the minute your ego is inflated then no damsel would be too big to say the initial HELLO. when you've passed that initial stage then simply be honest with how you feel and say what you see: she is beautiful, say it! you are a lil' uncomfortable but would still like to get to know her, say it! if she is fun to be around, tell her! if there are so many things that you would like to tell her but it doesnt come out, just let her know!
being real is all what you need instead of pretending to be someone you are not by following whats been written in some books.
pretending to be the greatest lover and then not being able to back that up would have you fail miserably and look damn stoopid in the long run!

MRbrownJAY I have not seen you before but i am going on a limb here to suggest that if what you just wrote here works for you then you must be very handsome and gorgeous girls ask you out and were born a 'natural'. As for me and probably the poster I am not very handsome and the girls that ask me out are not really the type of girls I want and I wasn't born a 'natural' like you. Just as I wasn't born with the knowledge of algebra and had to learn from teachers, I dropped my ego aside and asked friends who were 'naturals' for help. The helped and it worked to some extent until I stumbled on some materials on seduction and women. It made me more successful with women and the enjoy it when I seduce them.

If you read all my text you would find out that money is not a prerequisite to having women.

yorke:

U dnt need 2 start talkin super story.Just a simple hello n let a lovely compliment abt her follows(compliment abt her dress or hair). After that i believe fate would take it course.

If you have noticed girls that are beautiful know the are already and are tired of men complimenting them. All I suggested was doing something different and better like indirect compliment at least that will give you a better chance with those very gorgeous girls you really want and not to end up in a relationship by default.

ALL I HAVE BEEN WRITING IS THAT ANY TIME ANY AREA OF YOU LIFE IS NOT WORKING OUT THE WAY YOU WANT, INSTEAD OF BEING TOO PROUD, ASK FOR HELP FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE ALREADY SUCCESSFUL IN THAT AREA ALSO LOOK FOR MATERIALS REGARDING THAT AREA OF YOUR LIFE. THERE IS A GREAT SATISFACTION THAT FOLLOWS.
Re: Some Need To Know Dis by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2010
.banito:

MRbrownJAY I have not seen you before but i am going on a limb here to suggest that if what you just wrote here works for you then you must be very handsome and gorgeous girls ask you out and were born a 'natural'. As for me and probably the poster I am not very handsome and the girls that ask me out are not really the type of girls I want and I wasn't born a 'natural' like you. Just as I wasn't born with the knowledge of algebra and had to learn from teachers, I dropped my ego aside and asked friends who were 'naturals' for help. The helped and it worked to some extent until I stumbled on some materials on seduction and women. It made me more successful with women and the enjoy it when I seduce them.

i guess you didnt understand what i wrote, i never said that the poster should wait for fine gals to come to him but rather to go out and make it for himself. there is no technique "per say" to get women because we all know that what may work for some will be a turn off for others.
i simply said that  he has all he needs to be successful with women within him, the catch is to be comfortable to be yourself. there is nothing wrong in being ugly as there are equally ugly women looking for love. telling the poster that there are manuals out there that would make ugly people get the most beautiful gals is a damn lie because the basis of getting close to someone is: SOME form of physical attraction (look) that will make that person want to know you a lil' more.

if you are 50/50 in the look department then i suggest you look for a 50/50 looking gal and be happy with her. trying to achieve the impossible would mostly have you date gals who value your wallet rather than your being (although some exceptions are made).

beware, i am not saying that an ugly guy can ONLY get an ugly woman but instead that a beautiful gal will have 100s of top guys to choose from therefore if you aint "got it going on" on all front to rival with these guys then your chances are very very slim. on the other hand, if you go for a "not too good looking gal" (like yourself) then your chances for success increase ten folds.

an ugly guy being with the best looking gal (for the right reason, no goldiggers) is like an uneducated person rooting to be president: its only possible in movies! in real life, a simple glance would have the gal running for the hills!

(1) (Reply)

Would You Cheat? / Guys. Ladies With Small And Big Head, Which One Is Will U Choose / Age Barrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.