Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Can A Potter Waste His Time & Clay Making Vessels Not Meant For Any Purpose? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Potter Waste His Time & Clay Making Vessels Not Meant For Any Purpose? (296 Views)

Were Some Prayers Meant For God's Ears Alone? (Pic) / How a Muslim Can Effectively Manage His Time During Ramadan / Tithing Is Of The Law And Not Meant For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Potter Waste His Time & Clay Making Vessels Not Meant For Any Purpose? by amyblessed(f): 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
A potter does not waste his time and clay making vessels not meant for any purpose. And just like a potter makes different vessels for different purposes, so has God made everyone of us for different purposes. Every vessel made by a potter has a purpose it is meant to serve.
It is left for us to discover that purpose we were created to serve. People leave this planet earth on daily basis without fulfilling the purpose for which they were created, while some are busy serving another purpose which they were not created for. You can imagine using a parker to sweep when it is meant to park dirt, you will only be wasting your precious time until you use the right thing created for that purpose, which is a broom.
So has many of us left the purpose we were created to serve and are killing ourselves trying to serve a purpose we feel is better or more honourable. If for example you were called to be just an evangelist, but you decided to be a pastor because the office of a pastor is more honourable and more beneficial, you may be working for God, but you are not actually fufilling your purpose, and that is where your blessing lies.
You will see doors open on its own accord and too much struggles end when you are where you should be, serving the right purpose you were meant to serve.
The big question is, have you discovered the purpose for which you were made? And how do we discover it? We need to go back to our Maker, the Potter that made the vessel, He knows what He made it for. Tell Him to show you what He wanted to use you for that made Him create you. If you have discovered your own, serve the purpose faithfully. In conclusion, being in the right place you are meant to be, at the right time, doing the right thing you are meant to do, will bring the right result.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Potter Waste His Time & Clay Making Vessels Not Meant For Any Purpose? by Zither(m): 1:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
Topic reminds me of the late Myles Munroe aka The Man of Purpose. This is one of my favourite subjects — purpose. The rewards and benefits of walking in the will and purpose of God for one's life are great and unimaginable, but the result of not walking in them or deviating from them is disastrous, sadly.

A personal goal of mine is always to be found in the center of God's will and purpose whatever the cost because I know that there is where I am fruitful and complete. Outside that lies barrenness.

Amyblessed, good to hear your familiar voice once again. Hope you are good.

1 Like

Re: Can A Potter Waste His Time & Clay Making Vessels Not Meant For Any Purpose? by amyblessed(f): 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
Zither:
Topic reminds me of the late Myles Munroe aka The Man of Purpose. This is one of my favourite subjects — purpose. The rewards and benefits of walking in the will and purpose of God for one's life are great and unimaginable, but the result of not walking in them or deviating from them is disastrous, sadly.

A personal goal of mine is always to be found in the center of God's will and purpose whatever the cost because I know that there is where I am fruitful and complete. Outside that lies barrenness.

Amyblessed, good to hear your familiar voice once again. Hope you are good.

Yes I'm good. Thanks. And you?
Re: Can A Potter Waste His Time & Clay Making Vessels Not Meant For Any Purpose? by Zither(m): 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2019
amyblessed:

Yes I'm good. Thanks. And you?

I'm wonderful, thank you. Always looking forward to your topics.
Re: Can A Potter Waste His Time & Clay Making Vessels Not Meant For Any Purpose? by amyblessed(f): 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
Zither:

I'm wonderful, thank you. Always looking forward to your topics.

#smiles# Thanks so much. Remain blessed

(1) (Reply)

Mosque Attack: 49 Dead, More Than 40 Injured As Man Opens Fire On Two Mosques / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/03/19 / Yahweh Is The Greatest God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.