Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Pan Slippers And Shoes Vs Phone Accessories Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pan Slippers And Shoes Vs Phone Accessories Business (880 Views)

Loan For An Existing Phone Accessories Business / Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall / Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pan Slippers And Shoes Vs Phone Accessories Business by MrSurd: 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
I only have 100k excludng store rent to start up a business, i am thinking of going into pan slippers and shoe selling or phone accessories. Pls to those who have the experience, which one do you think have more profit margin and with my limited capital which one do u think is better? And if you have an idea on how i can go about buying this product pls tell me.

1 Like

Re: Pan Slippers And Shoes Vs Phone Accessories Business by sulaimon22: 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2019
© Lalasticlacla come and up us here
Re: Pan Slippers And Shoes Vs Phone Accessories Business by shegethy365(m): 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2019
We are manufacturers and suppliers of quality Slippers and Sandals and we deliver nationwide ! Our prices are affordable and attractive ‘start a business with us today and a trial will convince you ! Serious and reliable Marketers also needed ! Call for more info -08067542344 and whatapp (09070628725) Thanks.......

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Imperial Garden Estate Ibeju Lekki Lagos / Invest N500 Once And Get Paid Without Refferers / Nice Cheap Plot Of Land In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.