Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall (856 Views)

Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall / What Business Can I Go Into As A Major Distributor And Earn Very Well? / Pan Slippers And Shoes Vs Phone Accessories Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by dejialam(m): 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2020
Omall is subsidiary of Opara and operate on Opay, it’s a platform which help you sell your products for free on Opay app.

Omall is a new platform and we need lot of merchants/vendors to sale their products on the platform for free for a year.

*Benefits*
1. Over 10 million Opay users will be able to access your products
2. The platform is free to join
3. Transactions and operations are flexible
4. Your item will be advertised for free
5. No service charge for merchants

But due to the fact that our platform is still new. We haven’t granted SHOES, NEW CLOTHES AND USED CLOTHES DEALERS(WHOLESALERS) access to reg or upload on Omall for free, all dealers are on probational period but as time goes by with honest and good business from the dealers, the access will be granted.

NOTE: ONLY MAJOR DEALERS(WHOLESALERS) WITH PHYSICAL SHOP, WEREHOUSE OR OFFICE THAT CAN BE VERIFIED BY OUR OFFICERS.

*To join the platform*
if interested in joining our platform all we need from you to be our merchant are;
First name:
Last name
Phone number:
Shop name:
Mail:
Shop address:
Opay number:
Items:
Item prices:
Pictures:
Jumia/jiji/konga link:

*Delivery and payment*
Dealers handle delivery themselves and make it easy and flexible for both parties ( seller and buyer), payment is also flexible, the seller get payment confirmation once the buyer confirms the item.
Please make sure you don’t disappoint your buyer to avoid been suspended on the platform.

Note: Lagos Merchants only for now

*Return police*
Return is expected with 48 hours of getting the item with the following Teams and condition;
-Item is damaged or faulty but we expected to check the items in front of the delivery man and make sure it is in good condition before he leaves or else we will see it as been damage from your end.

If otherwise e.g you just don’t like the item then it might be allowed to be returned with concrete reasons

Please let’s take note of this

*Delivery Policy*
Lagos- 73 hours working days deadline
Outside Lagos- 7 working days deadline

Customers can start getting worried after this deadline, if not please tell your customers to be patient within this period

*OMall Quality Assurance Services*
If you have any;
1. Complaints
2. Feedbacks
3. Problems
4. Issues

With Orders or anything regarding Omall, contact me on it as soon as possible

Contact me on:
https:///2348082165992

Thanks
Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by dejialam(m): 10:42am On Apr 28, 2020
Please don’t forget to send the screenshot your order successfully page to me.. you stand the chance of winning big! �������

Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by dejialam(m): 11:10am On Apr 30, 2020
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!

Be part of it before it close!

Contact me if you need any help on how to make Orders on Omall.

I’m at your service �

Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by dejialam(m): 11:01am On May 08, 2020
Win Big for making others on Omall
Contact me for more info

Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by dejialam(m): 8:26pm On May 21, 2020
Open for customer feedbacks
Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by dejialam(m): 1:34pm On May 27, 2020
*Important Notice*
Please if you make any order or help your customers to make orders, please inform me immediately so we can have it on record, track it fast, you can get it on time because Agents are given top priorities and also to avoid unnecessary issues. This is very important for all our OMall customers and don’t forget to send in the order page. Thanks all

Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by dejialam(m): 12:56pm On May 28, 2020
Flash sales!!!!!

Re: Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall by dejialam(m): 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
We are at your service

(1) (Reply)

s / Best UK Lunchtime Bonus Predictions For Today: 05 October 2022 / IFF International Online Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.