Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Pastor Sentenced For Sending Sexually Explicit Messages To 14 Year Old!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sentenced For Sending Sexually Explicit Messages To 14 Year Old!!! (331 Views)

3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves / Sentenced For Asking Members For Tithes: The Drama / Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Sentenced For Sending Sexually Explicit Messages To 14 Year Old!!! by Niflheim(m): 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
They can never teach me morals!!!

FULL STORY:

A judge sentenced a former youth pastor to 60 days in jail Thursday after he pleaded guilty to one count of second-degree online sexual corruption of a child.

According to the Washington County District Attorney’s Office, 31-year-old Ryan Christopher Mutchler is accused of befriending and sending sexual messages to a 14-year-old child he met at a church camp in the summer of 2018. While messaging the child, the district attorney’s office says he suggested meeting up to engage in sexual activities.

Investigators say Mutchler was a youth pastor at Mountain Park Church and a band teacher at Aloha High School.

According to the district attorney’s office, the child’s parents became concerned after noticing several red flags. They spoke with the child and immediately contacted police to report Mutchler.
In future online conversations between the child and Mutchler, a detective pretended to be the child and Mutchler reportedly sent sexually explicit messages to the undercover detective.

Officers arrested Mutchler in September 2018.

In addition to the jail sentence, Mutchler is also sentenced to five years’ supervised probation and he must undergo child sex offender treatment and is required to register as a sex offender.

THE LINK:.........................................https://katu.com/news/local/former-youth-pastor-ryan-mutchler-and-band-teacher-sentenced-for-online-sexual-corruption-of-a-child

Re: Pastor Sentenced For Sending Sexually Explicit Messages To 14 Year Old!!! by alphaNomega: 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
To say the truth some of these 14 year old girls are so pretty you won't know what hit you. if you're lucky to meet the bad ones then you'll have nothing to worry about.

Then again even in Nigeria, more than half of the couples who meet at these church camps for the first time end up in each others beds sooner or later. If you don't have University friends who attend these programs, you would not understand what I mean.
Re: Pastor Sentenced For Sending Sexually Explicit Messages To 14 Year Old!!! by Bintabisiriyu: 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
alphaNomega:
To say the truth some of these 14 year old girls are so pretty you won't know what hit you. if you're lucky to meet the bad ones then you'll have nothing to worry about.

Then again even in Nigeria, more than half of the couples who meet at these church camps for the first time end up in each others beds sooner or later. If you don't have University friends who attend these programs, you would not understand what I mean.

I swear, e get dis babe for my side i am in love with not sure she's up to 14 and she giving me eye too.
I go use c,ondom nack am.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sentenced For Sending Sexually Explicit Messages To 14 Year Old!!! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
grin useless Fraudster pastors angry he needs to be hanged

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap today

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Practice Christianity Anyhow You Want, But Just Believe In Christ, Thats All / Hear The Story Of A Woman Who Received Strange Wedding Gift. / I Am In Love With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.