Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,743 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory (55980 Views)

Wike Vs Awara: "We Will Conduct Supplimentary Election In Rivers State" - INEC / Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2 / Rivers Guber: Wike And Awara Clash In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory by chukwuibuipob: 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
grin Wike yaff sufa.Game on
Re: Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory by deepwater(f): 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2019
who be this one again eh?!

1 Like

Re: Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory by kalaboyama: 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
kcnwaigbo:
Mumu.See ya mouth like victory
u are very stupid for insulting the in-coming Governor of Rivers State.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory by Prompto: 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
Wike
Re: Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory by Evercurious(f): 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
CLOWN....hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory by PSVITA(m): 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
O. P DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE APPLICATIONS THAT IS JUST POPPING UP, IT MAKES THIS FORUM FRUSTRATING!!!
Re: Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
Amaechi's joker.

2 Likes

Re: Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory by farem: 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
Banmeallday:

And soon it will be finished for th elasticity youths like yourself as your land will soon be a Cattle yard for Fulani Cows...

Because one Awara Biokpomabo from Daura north constituency Is being preferred above Wike the only son of the sole founder of Rivers State, right?
Wawa!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory by anataala: 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
Tell us one land in South that had been captured by the Fulani since this government come to power.
Banmeallday:

And soon it will be finished for th elasticity youths like yourself as your land will soon be a Cattle yard for Fulani Cows...

3 Likes

Re: Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2019
Richardonald:
the funniest thing is APC are trying using AAC to beat PDP in rivers state. which is not possible. how many people do know about a party called AAC in rivers, this stuff is looking as if we are in 3D world. who sabi AAC logo here in rivers, if they 5000 votes in all rivers state then APC rigged the 5000 votes... rivers are Igbo just like kwara is to Yoruba. AAC in rivers wonder shall never end.... truth be told APC is a disaster.
The issue here is not based on sentiments, let's forget all this online analysis and face the fact.
You might not know the party but when the court will decide after he head been declared winner, it will be based on facts and not on any sentimental analysis.

BTW, your Wike knows what's up that's why he has been silent since. And a rerun will break him more because AAC awareness has gone everywhere plus more soldiers to block Wike's boys.

If you think I'm lying, check all the election reruns done in Rivers State since 2016 and tell me the percentage win ratio of PDP. It is not even up to 30% win for the PDP. That should tell you what's to come.

Wike didn't pick his battles wisely, how can you fight your battles on two fronts at same time?

Amaechi as it is poses a bigger threat and his mouth and pride made him add the army to his enemies.

Just check facts and you will see what I'm saying.

11 Likes

Re: Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory by sureheaven(m): 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
Y'all lashing the man aren't serious, wike got there in a wicked and crooked way so shall he also leaves the place .

If it's destined for the young man to be governor, every odd will work for his favor and there's nothing anybody can do about it.

15 Likes

Re: Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory by Fuckyoumod: 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
H
Re: Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory by Prompto: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
Wike is sore loser

2 Likes

Re: Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory by frowland(m): 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
Excaperx:
I see this man or sowore been killed. You've no idea what you are toying with

9ja which way? The only solution to argument is Kill, die.. Lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory by princegeo(m): 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
If wike catch these one eeh
Lol I laugh in arabic

Wonders shall never end

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory by greensandy: 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
AAC all the way. Wailers can wail till eternity we don't care.
Wike in sifia pain.

3 Likes

Re: Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory by Quality20(m): 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
AAC must be declared victorious otherwise we go on riot in ph n bring down d economic base of d country. Aware is our governor from May, 29

3 Likes

Re: Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
This guy is just a clown. It was last week that amaechi and APC bought him a car. Which party is AAC? I just dey laugh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory by Kulas: 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
Front0lane:
…Urges INEC to declare him winner of the polls
…rejects INEC suspension of results
…Says INEC has no right to suspend results where elections’ve been concluded

The governorship candidate of the African Action Congress, AAC, in Rivers state, Engr. Awara Biokpomabo, has rejected the suspension of the state’s results by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, in the Saturday’s governorship and state houses of assembly elections held in the state and other parts of the country

Biokpomabo, in a statement on Monday, said INEC has no right to stop his victory at the polls because, according to him, no provision of the electoral act permits the commission to suspend elections that have already been concluded. According to him, results from the areas that witnessed violence, a basis upon which INEC suspended the results’ announcements, had already been declared at the polling units and collation had begun before the abrupt suspension of the process. He said, based on the results already collated and declared from the polling units, that he was in clear lead and was coasting to victory, haven won over 15 local government areas. He listed the LGAs where he said results had already been collated and declared before INEC suspended the process.

According to the AAC candidate, “My Party, the African Action Congress (AAC) a duly registered Political Party fielded candidates for the Governorship, House of Representatives, Senate, and House of Assembly positions for the General Elections held on the 9th day of March, 2019. The aforesaid elections held as scheduled and proceeded up to collation stage in some Local Government Areas, and in some other Local Government Areas, results had already been collated and declared, before the Independent National Electoral Commission suspended the remaining stages of the election, which I was in clear lead and was coasting to victory. Some of the unit results announced at the polling units in the Local Government were collations were not concluded clearly before the suspension of the processes show that I won over 15 Local Government Areas. The INEC pleaded insecurity, violence, seizure of electoral materials by hoodlums etc. as the reasons for suspending the remaining stages of the Election. I reject the reason given by INEC.

This is because in the Local Government Areas that were affected, voting had concluded, results declared at the polling units and collation had begun before the abrupt suspension of the process. The Commission does not have the power under our Electoral Act to suspend elections that has already been concluded. My agents at the field reported to me that the results had already been declared in the under listed Local Government:

S/N LGA AAC PDP i.

PORT HARCOURT CITY LOCAL GOVERNMENT 11,866 42,190
AHOADA WEST 44,857 5,866
ELEME 27,712 4,436
ASARI-TORU 18,834 2,239
AKUKU TORU 57,815 5,696
IKWERRE 96,663 7,554
OYIGBO 32,026 8,652

TOTAL 289,773 76,633

The Local Government Areas collations were ongoing were: Opobo/Nkoro Abua/Odual iii. Okirika iiii. Ogu/Bolo Khana Degema vii. Tai viii. Obio/Akpor Gokana Bonny Ahoada East xii. Omuma xiii. Andoni xiiii. Etche Emohua xvi. Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni The suspension of the elections by INEC was done to give respite to candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), who was trailing behind, frustrate my victory.

My party went into these elections against an umpire dangerously skewed in favour of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). The Resident Electoral Commission, all the Electoral Officers, Assistant Electoral Officers, Heads of Department in the Rivers, Offices of The Commission were all working for the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party. No wonder when they saw that I was leading and would eventually win the election, they raised a false alarm to the Headquarter of the Commission and misinformed them that there was widespread violence and seizure of electoral materials. We have on good authority the following facts: i.​Every Local Government Council Chairman in Rivers State pays the sum of One Million Naira (N1,000,000) to the Electoral Officer assigned to his Local Government and other sums of money to other electoral personnel; ii.​The Resident Electoral Commissioner was bought a house for in Maitama Area of Abuja by the Governor of Rivers State, who incidentally is the Governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP); and iii.​

The Administrative Secretary of the Rivers State office of the Commission was paid the sum of Three Hundred Million (N300,000,000) Naira as inducement to secure 100 percent posting of the Ad-hoc staff list in favour of the PDP. To justify the financial inducement given to him, the said Administrative Secretary did not only ensure that the posting of the Ad-hoc staff overtly favoured the PDP but he also got carried away to the extent that he even included the names of well known relatives of some PDP candidates and chieftains in the list.

On his part the State Resident Electoral Commisioner (REC) on the eve of the election replaced most of the ad-hoc workers which were already published on the Commission’s notice boards with the names of card carrying members of the PDP. For instance, in the following Local Government Areas, the under listed persons were suddenly deployed as Local Government Collation Officers: i.​Emohua ——- Dr. Peter Medee a card carrying member of the PDP ii.​Khana ——– Mr. Gbenekanu Ledornu who is both a card carrying member of the PDP and the younger brother of Dr. Barr Mpigi (a Senatorial Candidate of the PDP) was appointed Returning Officer for Khana LGA. The said Mr. Gbenekanu Ledornu has just completed course work on his Ph.D programme.

He is not yet a Lecturer not to talk of been a Senior Lecturer, yet Elder Etim John conniving with Mr. Oboe Efaga appointed him Returning Officer for Khana LGA. Iii.​Tai: Prof. Patrick Mmon a card carrying member of PDP The said State Resident Electoral Commissioner has not been able to conclude any election in Rivers State since he took over the office. You will all recall that the State Resident Electoral Commissioner, after suspending the PHALGA Constituency 111 State House of Assembly rerun election, recklessly abandoned that election process since August 2018 until date. The AAC will not again allow the State Resident Electoral Commissioner Mr. Oboe Efaga and INEC to subvert a free and fair elections solely because it was obvious to them that their preferred candidate was losing the election.

It should be noted that during the National Assembly rerun election in Rivers State in 2016, Governor Wike stormed the Rivers East Senatorial District Collation Centre at the Port Harcourt City Local Government Council secretariat Port Harcourt in the same manner he stormed the Obio Akpor Local Government Collation Centre yesterday the 9th day of March, 2019 and forced the Senatorial Collation Officer to declare Sen. George Thompson Sekibo as the winner. At the Emohua Local Government Area, the Electoral officer absconded with ALL the sensitive election materials and ran to the INEC Head of Offices in Port Harcourt, pleading insecurity while the atmosphere was calm at the INEC office in Emohua. Obio/Akpor and Emohua Local Government Areas perhaps were the only 2 Local Government

Areas that the collation process were disrupted. The said disruptions were caused by the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party himself. Suspending the said election on the ground of violence will amount to the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party benefiting from his own wrong. In the light of the forgoing facts, I make the following demands: i.​That the results already declared at the aforesaid Local Government collation centres should be accepted; ii.​That INEC should declare me Engr. Awara Biokpomabo of the African Action Congress (AAC), the winner of the 09-03-2019 Governorship election in the state; iii.​The State Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC) Mr. Oboe Efaga should be immediately redeployed for gross incompetence. The said State Resident Electoral Commissioner has not been able to conclude any election in Rivers State since he took over the office. The PHALGA Constituency 111 State Assembly election is a case in point.”
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/rivers-inec-has-no-right-to-halt-my-victory-aac-governorship-candidate-biokpomabo/

See his dirty mumu mouth.So if they are talking of people that won elections, u will Come out?, with your APC secret evil plan

Anuofia ,Onye nzu nzu

3 Likes

Re: Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
See this ediot sef dey talk

3 Likes

Re: Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory by uriris: 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
Clownnnnnnnnn

2 Likes

Re: Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory by Akuruoulo(m): 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
which one be AAC?

2 Likes

Re: Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory by Richardonald(m): 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
kingkakaone:

The issue here is not based on sentiments, let's forget all this online analysis and face the fact.
You might not know the party but when the court will decide after he head been declared winner, it will be based on facts and not on any sentimental analysis.

BTW, your Wike knows what's up that's why he has been silent since. And a rerun will break him more because AAC awareness has gone everywhere plus more soldiers to block Wike's boys.

If you think I'm lying, check all the election reruns done in Rivers State since 2016 and tell me the percentage win ratio of PDP. It is not even up to 30% win for the PDP. That should tell you what's to come.

Wike didn't pick his battles wisely, how can you fight your battles on two fronts at same time?

Amaechi as it is poses a bigger threat and his mouth and pride made him add the army to his enemies.

Just check facts and you will see what I'm saying.
oga I reside here in rivers and am telling u that APC don't have ground here.. take for example in Ogun state where APC has a good stronghold. and suddenly they brought apga just in one week to election, no campaign how many people in Ogun knew apga party symbol and suddenly win in Ogun state. by a wide margin..... just reason it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory by Prompto: 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
The way Wike’s victory changed yours

Banmeallday:

How does this change your life. You people at the bottom of the pyramid are constantly boasting and bragging for those rogues who dont know you or give 2 phucks about you or your family.

Dayum
Re: Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory by lielbree: 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
Just imagine this ediot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory by lielbree: 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
Akuruoulo:
which one be AAC?
Aac ameachi army and co

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory by openmine(m): 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
Just 7 LGAs and he is running his mouth up and down
He should calm down and wait for other results from other LGAs nah grin grin
only obia kpor lga will wipe out the result that he is using to make noise grin grin
He thinks he would have made up to 200 votes had amaechi not rigged for him grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory by awa(m): 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
Only those not resident in PH would believe this guy can win Wike.
Wike has done a lot to deserve a win in free and fair election in Rivers State.
Amechi is just using this one to cause havoc.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory by truthstands20: 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
See this otondo. Who who's this one in Rivers state. Who even know your party name or logo. You all will be disgraced. No stooge will be planted in Rivers state. Wike all the way. You people should be ready to kill everybody in Rivers state of you want to illegally take Wike out.

3 Likes

Re: Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory by lexy2014: 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
Excaperx:
I see this man or sowore been killed. You've no idea what you are toying with

They won't b killed. If d AAC guy is declared winner, he will b made 2 defect to APC thereby making rivers an APC state

1 Like

Re: Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory by awa(m): 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
openmine:
He should calm down and wait for other results from other LGAs nah grin grin
only obia kpor lga will wipe out the result that he is using to make noise grin grin
He thinks he would have made up to 200 votes had amaechi not rigged for him grin grin

Very correct... Your head is correct
Re: Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory by Richardonald(m): 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
Quality20:
AAC must be declared victorious otherwise we go on riot in ph n bring down d economic base of d country. Aware is our governor from May, 29
afonja u think we are people who can sold there future for 1 cup of garri and half spoon of sugar.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY / Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React / Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.