Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba (20916 Views)

Governor Diri Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On Bayelsa Communities / Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State / Taraba Government Declares 32-Hour Curfew On Jalingo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by Mutuwa(m): 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
ZombieNation:

I guess BH, Fulani Herdsmen and Arab bandits operating in the north are peace Corp members.

Oh yeh. Being sold as slaves in Libya, lynching your own mothers for being witches and more recently stealing pants were prophesied by your men of crap?
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by tobiugu: 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2019
how true is this?
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by ZombieNation: 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mutuwa:

Oh yeh. Being sold as slaves in Libya, lynching your own mothers for being witches and more recently stealing pants were prophesied by your men of crap?

Then go and form your Sharia heaven and live us alone.

Parasite
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by Mutuwa(m): 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
ZombieNation:

Then go and form your Sharia heaven and live us alone.

Parasite

Hehehehehe! Sharia indeed. Keep calm you are being ruled.Live with it.
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by omohdesmond(m): 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
thatigboman:
e good before?
it's was better than this during PDP time
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by Afamed: 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
ZombieNation:
War is looming and it will start in Kano
Cry cry baby. Go back to your dictionary and check the proper definition of war
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by ZombieNation: 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
Afamed:

Cry cry baby. Go back to your dictionary and check the proper definition of war

OK.

We have ran outta fcks to give

Kill yourselves already and save us the moral burden of wiping you out
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by TeeZinnas: 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
Media madness

Curfew
On what course?
They need to know

MEANWHILE, it was hell today in the state metropolist, SABON GARI

Burning of houses in Anguwan Kwadin
Clashes in Baki Kogi
On set in Oga solo

It remains God!
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by thatigboman: 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
omohdesmond:
it's was better than this during PDP time
true talk
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
faroukfahima:
The Taraba state government has imposed a dusk-to-dawn curfew on capital, Jalingo.

Okay Nigeria understands that the curfew starts from today, Monday 11th of March 2019 until further notice

The curfew will run from 6pm to6am daily.

However some INEC Officials, Key Agents of political parties and observers involved in collation of elections results are exempted.

Governor Darius Dickson Ishaku has enjoined the people of the state to continue to be law abiding as he urges security agencies to ensure strict compliance.

https://www.okay.ng/breaking-dusk-to-dawn-curfew-imposed-on-jalingo-taraba-state/

Ok
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by datjukunboi(m): 12:15am On Mar 12, 2019
1 more LGA (Sardauna) before DDI will be returned elected. No room for inconclusive declaration. #TarabaisPDP #DDIRESCUECAPTAIN #DARAMDAMDAM

Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by gowaga68: 8:13am On Mar 12, 2019
I smell lots of rigging done on those result.
Takum, where the governor comes from won't give him that number of vote(Takum 1 has more votes than Takum 2) as of Ussa, it may be 50/50 then come to Donga where I don't see much of them voting PDP while their son is given the chance of being a deputy in APC.

davinx1:
And the kano of taraba (Wukari) has not been announced yet, PDP is victorious
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by Sluvist(m): 8:15am On Mar 12, 2019
Gradually, the country is maturing into a state of reality, he who sow shall surely reach ripping stage.

1 Like

Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by MrRush(m): 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
adajiboyy:
God in heaven if only you would look deep into my heart and grand me my most sincere request which is to leave this country called Nigeria that has been cursed evil leaders I and my entire lineage would serve you forever. Nothing is working in this country and we are now cursed for another 4 years to be ruled by the wicked and nepotistic bigot called buhari
you can't go anywhere because you dont have to resources to travel, Buhari is repairing what your lots have spoiled in the past and you have to stay and face it, am still waiting for you, I gave you location in my previous mention and I repeat thunder go fire you if you no come out, that mouth wey u dey run for here u go run am for my face too
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
MrRush:
you can't go anywhere because you dont have to resources to travel, Buhari is repairing what your lots have spoiled in the past and you have to stay and face it, am still waiting for you, I gave you location in my previous mention and I repeat thunder go fire you if you no come out, that mouth wey u dey run for here u go run am for my face too
if you see me you go beg oo. Lol. I just the pity for you oo. Lol. No be your fault Sha. I go dey Keke high school wait for you by 5pm tomorrow if them born you well come abeg. Hahahhaha. Nairaland don give small small boys mouth to talk to people anyhow Sha? We won't go far to Berger just come to Keke high school near you tomorrow amd I am coming to your house oo but I go tell you say Lion na king of all jungles.
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by MrRush(m): 10:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
adajiboyy:
if you see me you go beg oo. Lol. I just the pity for you oo. Lol. No be your fault Sha. I go dey Keke high school wait for you by 5pm tomorrow if them born you well come abeg. Hahahhaha. Nairaland don give small small boys mouth to talk to people anyhow Sha? We won't go far to Berger just come to Keke high school near you tomorrow amd I am coming to your house oo but I go tell you say Lion na king of all jungles.
no come my home and I no go go ur home either make we meet for neutral ground, no agege no Berger, come neutral ground, make we meet for agidingbi bus stop, one on one, and if you want we go ti werey bo!!!!

Anytime, any day and hour any minute call me whenever you get to agidingbi bus stop I go come meet you there, no be mouth, no time to talk much
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 28, 2019
MrRush:
no come my home and I no go go ur home either make we meet for neutral ground, no agege no Berger, come neutral ground, make we meet for agidingbi bus stop, one on one, and if you want we go ti werey bo!!!!

Anytime, any day and hour any minute call me whenever you get to agidingbi bus stop I go come meet you there, no be mouth, no time to talk much
hahhahaha. I just dey pity your people because them go beg me Las Las. A lil advice not everyone you see or talk to on social media is your mate yes it's a faceless forum but there are some people that are privy to some information you can never have. That same agege or agidingbi or ogba I go say make you do frog jump die. We that have given up on this country we no why we say so because of many information we have seen and gathered. This buhari government is the most corrupt government that this nation has ever seen. His henchmen use his fake tag of Mr integrity to siphon billions upon billions of Naira that me and you can never ever see. I don't have a problem with my fellow Nigerian but this wicked politicians both in APC and PDP. So when I talk it's not to you or to another person but directly to this wicked devilish politicians
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by MrRush(m): 9:07am On Mar 28, 2019
adajiboyy:
hahhahaha. I just dey pity your people because them go beg me Las Las. A lil advice not everyone you see or talk to on social media is your mate yes it's a faceless forum but there are some people that are privy to some information you can never have. That same agege or agidingbi or ogba I go say make you do frog jump die. We that have given up on this country we no why we say so because of many information we have seen and gathered. This buhari government is the most corrupt government that this nation has ever seen. His henchmen use his fake tag of Mr integrity to siphon billions upon billions of Naira that me and you can never ever see. I don't have a problem with my fellow Nigerian but this wicked politicians both in APC and PDP. So when I talk it's not to you or to another person but directly to this wicked devilish politicians
mr man leave long talk for basketmouth, where you think ur madness stops that's where someone else's start, 12pm I will be at agidingbi bus stop just beside the secondary school, keep to ur word, I wan do frog jump.
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 28, 2019
MrRush:
mr man leave long talk for basketmouth, where you think ur madness stops that's where someone else's start, 12pm I will be at agidingbi bus stop just beside the secondary school, keep to ur word, I wan do frog jump.
because of you I would leave my tight schedule and be at agidingbi by 12pm and if you have balls or spine come to the place you mentioned. I would be waiting for you in 3 hours time
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by MrRush(m): 10:12am On Mar 28, 2019
adajiboyy:
because of you I would leave my tight schedule and be at agidingbi by 12pm and if you have balls or spine come to the place you mentioned. I would be waiting for you in 3 hours time
2hrs more
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 28, 2019
MrRush:
2hrs more
one more hour and I am on my way already. See you soon
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by MrRush(m): 11:38am On Mar 28, 2019
adajiboyy:
one more hour and I am on my way already. See you soon
20 minutes more and am already there, am putting on black tshirt just opposite the mega chicken, at the front of the school gate
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 28, 2019
MrRush:
20 minutes more and am already there, am putting on black tshirt just opposite the mega chicken, at the front of the school gate
give me a few minutes I am on my way but held up by the go slow. Come down to the front gate of shop rite my man
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by MrRush(m): 11:47am On Mar 28, 2019
adajiboyy:
give me a few minutes I am on my way but held up by the go slow. Come down to the front gate of shop rite my man
how shop rite take collide with agidingbi, shoprite dey alausa Mr man, Agidingbi bus stop opposite Mega Chicken that's where we agreed to meet, am waiting
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 28, 2019
MrRush:
how shop rite take collide with agidingbi, shoprite dey alausa Mr man, Agidingbi bus stop opposite Mega Chicken that's where we agreed to meet, am waiting
come to ShopRite gate. You would see a white Hilux van please just touch the door I would come down. I am waiting and don't have all day here got something inportant to do but had to honor our agreement
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by MrRush(m): 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
adajiboyy:
come to ShopRite gate. You would see a white Hilux van please just touch the door I would come down. I am waiting and don't have all day here got something inportant to do but had to honor our agreement
mr man dont waste my, just show up make I treat ur bleep, let's meet where we agreed, am already there waiting, thank goodness you have a van that can transport you there, is less than 5 minutes. Honor the agreement and show up, you b*tch
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
MrRush:
mr man dont waste my, just show up make I treat ur bleep, let's meet where we agreed, am already there waiting, thank goodness you have a van that can transport you there, is less than 5 minutes. Honor the agreement and show up, you b*tch
guy you have 10 minutes to meet me here or I come to Keke to meet you right in your house. I won't use words with you but you would eat this words. 10 minutes man
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by MrRush(m): 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2019
adajiboyy:
guy you have 10 minutes to meet me here or I come to Keke to meet you right in your house. I won't use words with you but you would eat this words. 10 minutes man
bleep off for wasting my time, I think u get mind, u for show up make boys eat u up O T
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by MrRush(m): 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
adajiboyy:
wait am coming to that shoprite now
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by MrRush(m): 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2019
adajiboyy:
I'm at shoprite, where ur white van dey?
Re: Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed On Jalingo, Taraba by MrRush(m): 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
adajiboyy:
u don run?

U for hear words today, most of u go dey open mouth talk anyhow for nairaland, come out now u dey run

We agree on a location, u didn't show up, u changed it and now am in ur new location u can't come out

Where ur madness stop someone else's own starts from there !!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayemi, El-rufai Joint 2023 Presidential Ticket: Pundits Predict / 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / OLISA METUH @50 Celebrates Birthday At IDP Camp (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.