Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan (47622 Views)

Seyi Makinde Visits Obasanjo, Says AGF Lacks Power To Declare Amotekun Illegal / Governor Makinde Visits Mosque To Inform Worshippers Of Demolition Plans (Photo) / Posture Of Governor Wike As Seyi Makinde Visits Him (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan by jaymee0(m): 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
That Ajimobi picture is coming down.
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan by mainman7(m): 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
Congrats.
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan by sweetest25: 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
olucephas:
NL though. Is he Governor or Governor-elect?

Nairaland is not the OP.
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan by biGwal(m): 6:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
You see your life Ajimobi....

You miss used power.........

First; You lost your Senatorial Ambition

Now: You made ur party (APC) to loose Oyo State
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan by tosh1212(m): 6:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
Does Olubadan have political value? just asking
just ask ajimobi
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan by RexTramadol1: 6:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
Hmm
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan by dam2000(m): 6:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
Gsm lomo

1 Like

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan by highcadre: 6:55pm On Mar 11, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Ask Ajimobi
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan by celeiyke: 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
So Tinubu could not capture this state. OK na, shey na olubadan de run show. Tinubu will pally him up for 2023 and instal his puppet. Oyo is a big state
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan by nzeobi(m): 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
DoTheNeedful:

Go ask Ajimobi. undecided

Besides, in my honest opinion, he has more value that Ojukwu and Kanu put together.
what he said was bad but don't conclude he is igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
Afonja007:
Ibadan people and ogbomosho the most sophisticated people in the world that invented tigers craw marks on the cheek

You are perfectly an OSU Pig from the Land of the Barbarians and the Curse, your forefathers are savages and Cannibals

1 Like

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan by olagbola45(m): 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
Wizygreat12:
Remember to give Tinubu otoge hand oooo

Like tinubu b ur father mate

Wen things were hard where are u people?

Now d dude has do his best to make d start better u here saying thrash

Did u think if kwara state is working did you think people will think of o too ge?

Bunch of hypocrite
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan by xpool(m): 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
Baawaa:
Oyo is free from constituted authority
When?
What happened?
Is there anarchy in Oyo?

1 Like

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
My question still remain who will comfort Ajimobi ?
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Oyo people sabi jare.

Who I go host for Jisol this weekend?
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan by muykem: 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2019
That's wrong heading for God sake, as a civilized people. It's Governor elect. He will be address as governor from May 29th no need to be in hurry, the battle has been won.
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan by Wizygreat12: 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
olagbola45:

Like tinubu b ur father mate

Wen things were hard where are u people?

Now d dude has do his best to make d start better u here saying thrash

Did u think if kwara state is working did you think people will think of o too ge?

Bunch of hypocrite
I no get your Time Mr Cow because all I see in you is full of Buhari Cow in Daura because one common sense no they ur brain..do u know my Father?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan by olagbola45(m): 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
Wizygreat12:
I no get your Time Mr Cow because all I see in you is full of Buhari Cow in Daura because one common sense no they ur brain..do u know my Father?

Thank you
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan by iswallker(m): 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
You prostrate by putting both palms on the floor. Not on the arm chair..
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan by ehissi(m): 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
CrimeBuster:
Some new obas crowned recently will be in panic now

Eh! Ah Sweartogaf mehn....... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan by Saheed9: 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
ask Ajimobi
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan by Reservezy21: 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2019
[quote author=Muttee post=76564918][/quote]
Check my signature to migrate to canada

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan by jacoik(m): 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
TheMoniker:
grin
By *Helinues*

I advised him but he failed to listen.

Sugar was an average handsome guy when he gained an admission into FCE. He dropped out from one poly in Ibadan due to threats to his life.

He had this natural charms of likeness. Gentle and cool dude. Then he was an innocent guy.

His trouble started when he was aspiring for the Sug post. He was bursted like 3 times before withdrawing from the elections.

George scar face, Alfa, Gideon and his friends were the reigning Champion in Camp/Osiele axis.. Asa and his crew controlled Obantoko side.

After the Sug elections, he wanted revenge and power by all means. He met with his friends on how to achieved that and they decided to join OPC. The founding members then were Sugar, Hans, Afisu, Baba Imole, Wale from Yewa.

Initially his aggression was about hunting those who hunted him ( Cults) but then he started getting supports from the indigenes cos they were all tired of the cultist activities.. You don't wanna come across George scar face, whether broad day or night.

After 2 years of reigning, Students had an encountered with the indigenes( during masquerade festivals). Sugar led the war against the indigenes he perceived as an enemy ( First terrible mistakes). He won the war but at the same time lost the supports from the indigenes.

One way or the other, he got in contacts with the then Ogun governor, Ogd ..He was appointed as a supervisory councillor in Odeda local government before being appointed as a special adviser at the state level in Ogun ( Ogd killer squads) in collaboration with Ologbowon, Ozogula, Bukky Boy and co.

Later he got into trouble with some cultists ( Politically), He dropped Bukky boy, Ay and others..

Students, Indigenes and cultists were fed up with his atrocities, they renegated against him and he was bursted, lucky for him, he escaped. He relocated to Ibadan for 1 year or so before staging come back ( Influence of money).

He continued with his atrocities as he was too powerful to to be confronted . After years of terrors, he relocated back to Ibadan . He contested for state assembly in 2011 and won. In 2015, he contested for House of reps representing Lagelu/Akinyele and also won.

His recent trouble started when he lost Apc senatorial primary under Apc. He decamped to ADP to further his ambitions.

Sugar was one of the major factors of Ajimobi current political irrelevance in Oyo state ( More like a finger that fed you cos he Sugar was instrumental to Ajimobi governorship 2011-2018)

He knows too much, he reigned too much, probably aspiring for Oyo governorship in 2023.

Even though stories of how he was shot are still sketchy, but they all have one thing in common, he was shot in the face.

So Sugar could be shot, bullet could be penetrated, and he couldn't disappeared.. Hmmmmm .. I have seen him in life actions with just irukere on his hand. His message to the guy shooting at him, your bullet will soon finish ( Life and real).

Indeed in life, karma is a bit.ch. I may see him as a big brother ( Saved and helped me several times) but never supported his thuggery life.

Without politics or thuggery, Sugar was supposed to be naturally successful cos he was a smart guy and a very good leader.

Happy or Sad? I am undecided.. May be a revenged for an innocent school mates ( Ojuoluwa). The guy was butchered from head to toe including his pe.nis because of my sins ( An article written by me then advising him, Sugar to take things slowly but the poor innocent guy was mistaken as the writer .

Sygar was a good man but at the same time , deadly to the community.

A big lesson to the youths. Nothing last forever( even grace of God if not well managed, it will fade as well ( as we can see).

If you live by the swords, you die by the swords

Rip Sugar!

1973-2019
after all this stories about him, how could you still tell him to rest in peace. what is this peace if I may ask

1 Like

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan by Afonja007: 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
grin
Olawalesmarter:

You are perfectly an OSU Pig from the Land of the Barbarians and the Curse, your forefathers are savages and Cannibals
grin grin.oh my God this one pain my brother wasiu well well

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan by Wizygreat12: 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
olagbola45:

Thank you
You are welcome boy if God done give u sense
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan by DavSagacity(m): 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2019
afoltundeseen:
Don't go there to misbehave o
I can assure you he won't. he has learned something from the travails of Mr Constituted Authority
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan by figure007(m): 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
CrimeBuster:
Some new obas crowned recently will be in panic now
so you too dey follow the story.... Some of them will go back to farm last last... Hahahahahs

1 Like

Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
really surprising
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
TheMoniker:
grin
By *Helinues*

I advised him but he failed to listen.

Sugar was an average handsome guy when he gained an admission into FCE. He dropped out from one poly in Ibadan due to threats to his life.

He had this natural charms of likeness. Gentle and cool dude. Then he was an innocent guy.

His trouble started when he was aspiring for the Sug post. He was bursted like 3 times before withdrawing from the elections.

George scar face, Alfa, Gideon and his friends were the reigning Champion in Camp/Osiele axis.. Asa and his crew controlled Obantoko side.

After the Sug elections, he wanted revenge and power by all means. He met with his friends on how to achieved that and they decided to join OPC. The founding members then were Sugar, Hans, Afisu, Baba Imole, Wale from Yewa.

Initially his aggression was about hunting those who hunted him ( Cults) but then he started getting supports from the indigenes cos they were all tired of the cultist activities.. You don't wanna come across George scar face, whether broad day or night.

After 2 years of reigning, Students had an encountered with the indigenes( during masquerade festivals). Sugar led the war against the indigenes he perceived as an enemy ( First terrible mistakes). He won the war but at the same time lost the supports from the indigenes.

One way or the other, he got in contacts with the then Ogun governor, Ogd ..He was appointed as a supervisory councillor in Odeda local government before being appointed as a special adviser at the state level in Ogun ( Ogd killer squads) in collaboration with Ologbowon, Ozogula, Bukky Boy and co.

Later he got into trouble with some cultists ( Politically), He dropped Bukky boy, Ay and others..

Students, Indigenes and cultists were fed up with his atrocities, they renegated against him and he was bursted, lucky for him, he escaped. He relocated to Ibadan for 1 year or so before staging come back ( Influence of money).

He continued with his atrocities as he was too powerful to to be confronted . After years of terrors, he relocated back to Ibadan . He contested for state assembly in 2011 and won. In 2015, he contested for House of reps representing Lagelu/Akinyele and also won.

His recent trouble started when he lost Apc senatorial primary under Apc. He decamped to ADP to further his ambitions.

Sugar was one of the major factors of Ajimobi current political irrelevance in Oyo state ( More like a finger that fed you cos he Sugar was instrumental to Ajimobi governorship 2011-2018)

He knows too much, he reigned too much, probably aspiring for Oyo governorship in 2023.

Even though stories of how he was shot are still sketchy, but they all have one thing in common, he was shot in the face.

So Sugar could be shot, bullet could be penetrated, and he couldn't disappeared.. Hmmmmm .. I have seen him in life actions with just irukere on his hand. His message to the guy shooting at him, your bullet will soon finish ( Life and real).

Indeed in life, karma is a bit.ch. I may see him as a big brother ( Saved and helped me several times) but never supported his thuggery life.

Without politics or thuggery, Sugar was supposed to be naturally successful cos he was a smart guy and a very good leader.

Happy or Sad? I am undecided.. May be a revenged for an innocent school mates ( Ojuoluwa). The guy was butchered from head to toe including his pe.nis because of my sins ( An article written by me then advising him, Sugar to take things slowly but the poor innocent guy was mistaken as the writer .

Sygar was a good man but at the same time , deadly to the community.

A big lesson to the youths. Nothing last forever( even grace of God if not well managed, it will fade as well ( as we can see).

If you live by the swords, you die by the swords

Rip Sugar!

1973-2019

stories for the gods
Re: Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan by kayodekb: 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
Pointguardusa:
BLESS THE LORD OH MY SOUL!

#ILOVEJESUS! #IPLAYBASKETBALL.
YOU ARE A COMPOUND FOOL... UR REGION THAT'S EDUCATED, WHAT'S THE USEFULNESS OF GOVERNMENT IN UR REGION...
IT'S DISGUSTING WHEN SOME SHALLOW MINDED PEOPLE LIKE YOU THINK HAUSAS ARE ILLITERATE AND ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE, THEY ARE EDUCATED THAN MOST EDUCATED ILLITERATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU...
IGBOS DON'T HAVE ANY USEFULNESS THAN TO BE VOTING A PARTICULAR PARTY ALL THE TIME WITHOUT TANGIBLE DEVELOPMENT IN THEIR AREA...
KANO VOTED FOR BUHARI AND OPTED TO VOTE FOR THE OPPOSITION IN THE GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION... THAT'S WHAT I CALLED SOPHISTICATED LITERATE PEOPLE

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Screens Godwin Obaseki (Pictures) / "Osinbajo's Declaration Sounds More Like a Threat" - Nigerians React / LIVE !!! Fighter Jet Around Niger-Delta Region...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.