Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

How To Delete Pof Account On Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Delete Pof Account On Android (596 Views)

Google Records Everything You Say Around Your Phone. Learn How To Delete Them / "It's Time To Delete Your Facebook Account" - Brian Acton, Whatsapp Co-founder / How To Fix “no Permission To Delete File” On Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Delete Pof Account On Android by riyapatelshopcl: 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
Head to Plenty Of Fish home page and enter username and password to login into your account.
Click on the “Help” button at the top right hand side of the screen.
You’ll find a list of options along the left hand side of the screen, tap “Remove Profile“.
On Remove Profile page, Click here, select to delete your account.
On the next page, scroll down and find “To delete your account”, CLICK HERE.
Now fill out all the details such as username, password, reason for leaving, how many dates with POF users did you go on, would you recommend POF to others and Click “Quit/Give Up/Delete Account” button.

Source : how to delete pof account on android

(1) (Reply)

Clean Iphone 6plus 64GB With Charger @ 73k / How To Have 500 MB Free With Mtn My Now App / How Do I Get My Money Back From Glo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.