Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) (50333 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn Church And Kill Worshippers In Kajuru, Kaduna (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by persius555(m): 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
The fulanis are rejected all over Africa, but they found solace in the the hausa speaking tribes of Nigeria. Sorry to say, we are in for a long ride.

The weak and innocent are the ones who suffer most. RIP for we are in a sorry state. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by HallaDaTruth: 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
hammerFC:
THE TRIBUNAL IN THIS COUNTRY HAS TO DETHRONE BUHARI FOR US TO GET BACK SOME COUNTRY.

ELSE, FULANI WILL WRITE OBITUARY FROM NORTH TO SOUTH WHILST GRABING THE LAND OF THEIR DEAD VICTIMS.
You have to see this video to know what's happening.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OKnNfB5fcY . The British govt is funding the fulanis
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by HallaDaTruth: 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2019
persius555:
The fulanis are rejected all over Africa, but they found solace in the the hausa speaking tribes of Nigeria. Sorry to say, we are in for a long ride.

The weak and innocent are the ones who suffer most. RIP for we are in a sorry state. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

You need to watch this video to know what's going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OKnNfB5fcY
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by dokyOloye: 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
Dee60:

I checked, there is no news media carrying this news. Its not on Channels and Cable.ng is also not reporting it! I wont jump into conclusion but will wait to see if this bad news will feature elsewhere apart from NL.

For all you care, the mischief makers may set out to achieve just what people are doing here. Blame the FG.

You poeple sef!!!
And mischief makers have also prevented buhari from arresting and prosecuting the perpetrators?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by HallaDaTruth: 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2019
princfred:
I bet this must be a christian dominated village yet some chronically naive goats who think igbos and IPOB are there problem wont appreciate how core bigotful muslims can be dangerously barbaric antichrist when they have power . The Nigerian CoC is one along with Elrufia.
This video exposes more

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by HallaDaTruth: 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
Halo22:
With this heavy heart of mine, I decree that it will never be well with the perpetrators of these heinous acts. They will see and beg death to come, but death will abandon them in their tribulation. Except am not created by the true living God, President Buhari will end just like Abacha.....what nonsense?

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by YorubaBigot: 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
nigerian army are vwry busy in rivers state performing their primary duty and responsibility - snatching ballot boxes and aiding rigging angry

buhari and amaechi una no go die better angry

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by jchioma: 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mbenny:
they are fighting Jihad with mission to wipe out christians in the north.

And the authorities seems to be in cahoots with these killers either way. Nigeria, I weep for you. May the rod of the wicked not rest upon the lot of the righteous.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Eroms4life17(m): 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
and Buhari is not saying anything about this! If it was cows that died, miyetti Allah will be spewing rubbish. Where are the python dancers? Buhari ooo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Mbenny(m): 11:47pm On Mar 11, 2019
jchioma:

And the authorities seems to be in cahoots with these killers either way. Nigeria, I weep for you. May the rod of the wicked not rest upon the lot of the righteous.
Amen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Chuksxyview(m): 11:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
Irreponsible Next Level Government

Yea! They have killed again,this time around in good numbers too. It is their stupid and barbaric trademark,and my dearly loved Kaduna is the current hit spot. I speak up on this killings as a bitter and concerned Nigerian,putting aside the idea of being from any particular region. I am with no political or religious sentiment on this issue. If am to ask as a sane human being;
- Do we have a responsible government
- How did we get to this level of wickedness and inhumanity
- Why do we live like this killings are now norms
- These people that kill and destroy,are they invincible
- How come elections,power and even animals are more important than human lives in this country
- Why is hypocrisy uphold in our system etc.

Some people will set out to continuously kill other people for no just reason,while the government is busy channeling her strength and armies to power tussle and election rigging,when you get the power and there are no people to govern (wetin u gain). Same government will be so fast to commiserate with any other foreign nation plagued by grieve or disaster,what is more disastrous than ours happening right under our nose,yet the government attitudes towards these ills leaves one to wonder how irresponsible we are up from the government to the led.
The hypocrisy stinks,when one or two Americans die from an accident,be rest assured that out government is condoling with the Americans on their lost,while a whole community might likely be wiped out in my dear country,and the next morning,everyone lives like nothing has happened. The government will definitely come with cover ups and stage managed stories to sweep it under the carpet like nothing ever happened.
The time to start putting an end to all this killings is NOW! We are to remember that any responsible government has the primary responsibility of protection of lives and properties,and if the government of the day can not meet up with this primary duty,I owe no apology to term this an IRRESPONSIBLE NEXT LEVEL GOVERNMENT.
Please,I do not need to be reminded that these killings have been happening in the previous government. That it is not a today issue,does not justify it to still remain a today and future problem. Infact,being an old problem is the more reason why we should have tackled it and proffer a lasting solution to this particular menace. There is a pure lack of sincerity of purpose in our government,till we start getting our leaders right,until then be reminded that no place is safe in Nigeria,its in Kaduna today,tommorow might be your own state or community. May God help us to do the right thing,because He has given us the power to decipher between good and bad. God will not come down from above to chose good people as leaders for us,it is part of the power given to us to chose the good people by ourselves to lead us.
There was really a country,no wonder the nicknamed giant of Africa has been called different names such as zoo, shithole,animal farm,poverty headquater, etc by so many people,these names are not good nor patriotic to say,but in real terms, reflect the happenings in the glorified giant.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Mbenny(m): 11:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

I know you're a Christian from Southern Kaduna.

What's stopping y'all from forming a vigilante system and, defend your fathers, mothers and children? I'd never wish death on nobody cos there ain't no coming back but, to make sure y'all are not wiped off the earth surface - you must stem fulani aggression.
my brother those guys are heavily armed.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Mbenny(m): 11:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
iykomo0:
the villages attacked are christian villages right ? ds
yes there mission is to wipe out christians in the north most especially the middle belts
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mbenny:
my brother those guys are heavily armed.

What are your leaders doing? Southern Kaduna used to have many army officers. Wealth men from Southern Kaduna should buy weapons in their thousands and, get the youths armed.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Mbenny(m): 11:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
awelekiti:
What are you guys dong to stem the tide? Looking at the gory pictures, those killed were natives and not fulani.
they are foreigners proberbly from Niger and Mali
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Mbenny(m): 11:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

What are your leaders doing? Southern Kaduna used to have many army officers. Wealth men from Southern Kaduna should buy weapons in their thousands and, get the youths armed.
the government will order for house to house search each time the so called fulanis are killed

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by SuperIgbo1(m): 12:04am On Mar 12, 2019
Mbenny:
the government will order for house to house search each time the so called fulanis are killed

The situation is terrible but, I still believe something can be done to save your people. You can even form a hit and run militia.

BTW, what exactly is the rationale for these killings?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Marxist77: 12:11am On Mar 12, 2019
Omololu2121:
Can't this Christian communities form a vigilante group
when they do soldiers will come and disarm them all in the name of arms moping thereby paving way for further attacks. Its a shame having fulanis as Nigerians. They are only good for destruction rather than progress.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by poseidon12: 1:08am On Mar 12, 2019
Earthquake2:

Hope you did not vote for Buhari

He obviously did if he is still wondering if news of the killings are true.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by tyup(m): 1:10am On Mar 12, 2019
Realbelieveer:
God see o.. U dey see And we get president and governor.. Satanic rulers from A to Z

I swear ehn....to me ah just believe that man enjoys seeing the death and blood of the innocent

I wonder why God would watch and allow El-rufai and buhari win when it's clear these guys are blood thirsty mongers

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by kazeem74: 2:41am On Mar 12, 2019
Oh my God! What is the work of our senators? Cant they declare state of emergency in this area? What is the work of IG? What is the work of people in the Presidency? Should will sit and assume nothing is happening? Oh Almighty this killings has to stop- We needed God intervention
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by gwatanayoel: 3:10am On Mar 12, 2019
Any hands that is in this evil activities, prayers of David there would never see peace and with children ........Ohhhhh my fellow Nigeria are we see what is happening God where are u
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 3:28am On Mar 12, 2019
Generalnomercy:
May the blood of these ones killed by foot soldiers of APC and Buhari be upon all those who voted for Buhari.

Amen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by DedeNkem: 4:27am On Mar 12, 2019
And yet tribalist Buhari has neither declared these fulani animals terrorists nor done anything!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by ogbonti: 5:36am On Mar 12, 2019
shogsman:

What about the kids?

That’s unfortunate, even the Bible says our children even unto many generations unborn will be cursed of blessed by our actions, so be it with the kids, I am tired of typing RIP for people who are too scared to effect a change but would rather prefer to die like chickens instead
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:56am On Mar 12, 2019
What hypocrisy; they didn't show pictures of the bodies of the 132 Fulani earlier killed by the local militia in successive attacks but are now quick to show bodies of the few apparently killed by the Fulani in reprisal attacks - so that the latter would appear like the aggressor.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Unbreakable007: 7:00am On Mar 12, 2019
Let the killing continue...
Another one!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by mozona(m): 8:59am On Mar 12, 2019
this Govt end with killing and started with killing again, infact the killing did not end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Profiles Of The Dead In Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack (Photos) / Man Finds Drugs In Food Packages Given To Him To Deliver In Dubai (Video) / Two Eiye Cult Members Killed By Rival Gang In Ondo (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.