Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) (46418 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru In Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic Pics, Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kajuru LGA In Kaduna Today, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by zoba88: 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
Fulani herdsmen attacked Janibambu village behind Nukkai,Jalingo and killed many.

According to Azzaman Azzaman,an eye witness from Jalingo who narrated the story to him said....

"while the Nukkai resident were chased away but God so kind they couldn't burn any house in Nukkai nor kill anyone because we were told they are coming and we all left, and even the gunshots started some of us flee. Before the attack, the C.O of the 20 Mechanized battalion of the infantry Army barracks Serti(Affiliated to Gen. Gibson Jalo 23 Brigade Yola) Col. Sani Adamu Mohammed came and call Youth to testify what really happened, later as few unaware ones came, he ordered they should be arrest by his Soldiers and tied up with rope to his Illegal military dentition room behind Taraba State Legislative Quarters. Up till now he refused to release them despite the protest by Women today in black. Even as he could not caught anyone of them with Stick let alone knife ; The Civil defense showed him opposite of the other side where the villages are located, the villages are not even far are easily seeing from the roadside but he just move on into Nukkai area at the other side to check the Mosque in which he was told to do so by Buratai coz the Wife to Buratai she's a Fulani from Jalingo. She used that influence through her Husband using the religious fanatical C.O
After arresting those Youths, within an hour we began to see Fulani militias trooping into Janibambu with gunshots while burning houses. I ran out of Nukkai coz from Nukkai u can see Janibambu is very close"

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/fulani-herdsmen-attack-jalingokill.html

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by etebefia: 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
What more can we say? People just need to defend themselves. Don't fall from the tree out of fear for the monkey, do not allow some barbarians take away your lives.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by zoba88: 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2019

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by ken6488(m): 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
Let this country break up abeg

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by alsudan: 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
The option left for Christians in the middle belt is to carry arms. These jihadist will never stop until being given the Israeli treatment.

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by nototribalist: 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
Hell rufai should stop funding these guys cos obviously they're getting more notorious with the money he said he's been giving them to stop killing people

Where is UN Security Council and European Union?

Which kind wahala be this

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by donbachi(m): 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
Won't their be fresh order?or is it when katsina,zamfara,borno and yobe are affected...just asking.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Jmk9292(m): 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nothing is functioning here at all..... Even brains...

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Unlimitk2(m): 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
Those ppl attacked are kona ppl near jalingo
They were attacked by Fulani's
The second day the army battalion near jalingo headed by a Muslim arrested other kona ppl sleeping In their houses and saying that kona ppl attacked kona ppl
Pls help me,how will a group of ppl attack their own
If u guys know what taraba Christians are going through in d hands of jihadist fulani Muslim in taraba state, u will cry for them
I watched this on journalist hangout on tvc news
Even babajide is tired of these jihadists

147 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
#UN# #USAGOV#...these people need help.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by dynicks(m): 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
Nd these are same creatures the presidency ND his goons r romancing with soft gloves, telling us not to tag them as terrorists....

How I found myself in this mistake of conception united with these creatures from the underworld is still what m making fervent research about...

Lord I thank you for having created me; but as for the angel that directed my coming to this country, just not to worry cus uv got a case to answer when finally we meet in heaven...

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by amaben2020(m): 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
Very good, when we were warning them against buhari dem say na Ipob be Nigeria wahala, no rip from me, let's be wise

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by cosmatika(m): 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
We warned the North and Waste, but they said we don't know how to play politics. My only sympathy is that Taraba state voted light, but the supporters of the dark devil are roundabout them.
God let this evil reside with all who supported this Book haram sympathizer, amen

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by irepnaija4eva(m): 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
And these are the idiots demanding for Vigilantes in the southeast. grin grin grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by akinbode1(m): 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
Lord pls save us in Nigeria cry cry

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
Waste side Muslims..... sad sad

Never will you see them or Tinubu condemn this

You will not see sarrki deomelo ngene etc on this thread

They are happy

Next level things

Fulanization agenda on point

Sai barber

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by phenom666(m): 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
Buhari boys...

As long as the killing happen in the north, it non of my business. Keep killing yourself. At least it will help redue the population there.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Onyekachi419(f): 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
I just pity the north

The guy below me what's you thought
I know you like long epistle

Next level things...

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Crystalworld(m): 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2019
Buhari and his cabals are slower than a snail in handling this issue of terrorism in Nigeria carried out by this evil group of terrorist called Fulani headsmen, it’s high time people need to wake up from their sleep and defend themselves! I keep wondering why people from those affected region are keeping quite while they are been butchered like cows. Get the strap!

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by luminouz(m): 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
Haaaaaaaaaa

Heard they are also attacking along Ibadan-ikire-Gbongan road,right now undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by jamezman(m): 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
Why are we still calling this shithole a country

The 1001way to die is to live or be a Nigerian....

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by osuofia2(m): 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
Mehn, Bubu is a disaster, Nigeria never had it so bad, the amazing thing are those here on naira land still supporting the mad cow. God go punish all those zombies here, Mannabbgrill,yarimo,buhariadvocate. Nna no go die better

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
Unlimitk2:
Those ppl attacked are kona ppl near jalingo
They were attacked by Fulani's
The second day the army battalion near jalingo headed by a Muslim arrested other kona ppl sleeping In their houses and saying that kona ppl attacked kona ppl
Pls help me,how will a group of ppl attack their own
If u guys know what taraba Christians are going through in d hands of jihadist fulani Muslim in taraba state, u will cry for them
I watched this on journalist hangout on tvc news
Even babajide is tired of these jihadists

Who doesn't know these Fulani herdsmen have the backing of the dullard

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by doctokwus: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
Has anyone heard Buhari condemn these killings by Fulani herdsmen?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
.................Col. Sani Adamu Mohammed came and call Youth to testify what really happened, later as few unaware ones came, he ordered they should be arrest by his Soldiers and tied up with rope to his Illegal military dentition room behind Taraba State Legislative Quarters. Up till now he refused to release them despite the protest by Women today in black................

.........After arresting those Youths, within an hour we began to see Fulani militias trooping into Janibambu with gunshots while burning houses. I ran out of Nukkai coz from Nukkai u can see Janibambu is very close............

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by KingsCity: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
Somebody should be impeached

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by Akowemoon(m): 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
God kuku blow this trumpet make we all die once and for all...

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by legitnow: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
Yoruba will be President in 2023.

So Buhari must continue.

Even if he kill dem all, let them die.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Janibambu Jalingo, Kill Many (Disturbing Photos) by bamasite2: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
Not again

Two Men Fighting Under The Rain Because Of A Lady (pictures & Video) / EFCC Arrests 8 Yahoo-Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) / How Abba Kyari Sent Third Party Account To Hushpuppi For Payment