Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Meet Mojèrè Shinaayomi A Young Coca Cola Addict - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Mojèrè Shinaayomi A Young Coca Cola Addict (607 Views)

Choosing Between Fg Job And Coca-cola Job / Free Youth Empowerment Programme Powered By Coca Cola / Janet Bunor, A Young Female Pilot In Nigeria, Buzzing On Social Media (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Mojèrè Shinaayomi A Young Coca Cola Addict by intrepidjay1(m): 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mojèrè Shinaayomi is a poet, tourist, model, coke addict and a radical advocate of African culture.

Here is a young man whose story need to be heard... A facebook user Olumide glowville wrote:

Let me tell you a story about famzing. In 2014, after I concluded my National Youth Service, I joined a Theatre Troupe called Thespians Family Theatre (TFT). At the time, I was hoping I'd pursue a real career as a Theatre Actor and Director.
It was really exciting to have shared the stage with top actors like Segun Arinze, Shaffy Bello, Norbert Young, Carol King, Bimbo Manuel, Akin Lewis to mention but a few. Those were the real stars we looked up to.
What I didn't realize was that I also had people like Lydian John and Samuel Animashaun, who were the next stars in waiting. We just rolled and hustled together, hoping for better days.
In 2016, Lydian John broke out in the popular Afmag TV Series, "Hush" where she played the comic role of "Adura". Not long after, Samuel hit a bright idea in " Broda Shaggi " and he has become a phenomenon today, traveling the world. Today, I can famz them, as per say, we been dey act on stage together before na; and also because I was able to play my role, no matter how small, as a good friend. Levels don change but we still roll, we still play, we still talk.
Thinking about this refreshed the lesson in my mind that "Anyone can blow in this our daily hustle any fucking time!" - We just need the right moment, the right opportunity and the right preparation.
Be good to people, so that when they climb, you won't have to famz from a distance. You will be bold enough to call them and laugh about the old days together. And if God say dem go help you, so be it. At least, you did well.
This is what brings me to this current story of my friend, Mojèrè Shinaayomi .
I met him at the Ibadan Hangout last year where he shared his love for Cocacola and his dream to someday become a Coke Ambassador.
Well, he was not joking about that goal, and he has been doing some really quality stuff to achieve his dream. His strategy is to have a photoshoot like the attached pictures and hopefully gain the attention of Cocacola Bottling Company. Who knows where it might go from there?

https://www.facebook.com/justice.ademola.7

Re: Meet Mojèrè Shinaayomi A Young Coca Cola Addict by Dottore: 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
Attention seeker. Kindly go and rest you are not noticed maybe u sold try and get addicted to malaria drugs. You could get an endorsement with that. Try getting addicted with any condom brand too.
Re: Meet Mojèrè Shinaayomi A Young Coca Cola Addict by Apus: 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2019
Oga No go kill yourself with diabetes before endorsement deal land.

Just hope he is not bigning on it cos las las e fit OYO for am oo
Re: Meet Mojèrè Shinaayomi A Young Coca Cola Addict by intrepidjay1(m): 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2019
More photos

Re: Meet Mojèrè Shinaayomi A Young Coca Cola Addict by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
grin what fuckeryyy I'm seeing here this night naaaa

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy asap
Re: Meet Mojèrè Shinaayomi A Young Coca Cola Addict by meobizy(f): 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
I don’t know him.

(1) (Reply)

2019 MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme For Undergraduates / Your Advice Is Urgently Needed! Help An Undergraduate Nairalander Career Life! / Introduction To GLO Affiliate Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.