Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

I Want To Live Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Live Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari (824 Views)

You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera / I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari / Why I’m Not Afraid Of Free And Fair Elections – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Live Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari by Built2last: 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has declared that he would want to be remembered as a leader who kept his word that elections in Nigeria must be free, fair and credible. Malam Garba Shehu, the President’s spokesperson in a statement in Abuja, said President Buhari made this known he received Gov. Aminu Masari of Katsina State at his private residence in Daura, Katsina State, on Monday.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/i-want-to-live-legacy-of-free-fair-elections-in-nigeria-buhari/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: I Want To Live Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari by madone: 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2019
grin grin he actually did . And God will judge him for all he has done in this last election. And it shall never be well with all that joined in .I. robbing Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Live Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari by xtocom: 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
How with what we are all seeing?
Re: I Want To Live Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari by Masama: 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
Legacy of electoral violence, results manipulation and inconclusive elections

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Live Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari by Bintabisiriyu: 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Buhari or jibrin, cos d tyrant is dead.
Re: I Want To Live Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari by Benlight: 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
You have indeed left a legacy. May your descendants and all your supporters reap bountifully the fruits you have sown.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Live Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari by celeiyke: 9:09pm On Mar 11, 2019
Buhari is a clown

1 Like

Re: I Want To Live Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari by ZombieNation: 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
We live in an owerllian world where lies are truths and war is peace.

The jihadists learnt well from their Jewish handlers
Re: I Want To Live Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari by Cletus77(m): 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2019
We'll remember you for the legacy of the opposite

1 Like

Re: I Want To Live Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari by gurunlocker: 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2019
This selfish man!

If this is what you called free and fair, then we don't want this type of election.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Live Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari by Masterclass32: 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2019
Is this a joke? He is mocking himself thinking he is mocking Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Live Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari by doctokwus: 9:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
See this corrupt,integrity deficit scam of an election rigger. President of almajiris.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Live Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari by Mightymanna(m): 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
y
Re: I Want To Live Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari by lwise(m): 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2019
What is this Ewu Gambia talking about.
Re: I Want To Live Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI AND HIS VICE PRESIDENT YEMI OSIBANJO as they take us to the NEXT LEVEL, AKA, the land flowing with milk and honey.

Wailers, you are all allow to wail, cry and kill yasef
till 2023.

1 Share

Re: I Want To Live Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari by Meliaen(f): 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ipob wailers. What motivates you people really?
Re: I Want To Live Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
Meliaen:
Ipob wailers. What motivates you people really?
They are bunch of criminals.
They are better left alone in their foolishness sis.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Live Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
Of course my president You will be remembered I will personal write on it by the special grace of God. I LOVE YOU
Re: I Want To Live Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections In Nigeria – Buhari by christian225(m): 11:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
For me this is the worst election I have experience in this country there is nothing like free and fear election in2019]

(1) (Reply)

The Final Meltdown Of Saraki Hegemony. DG NBC Modibo Kawu / River State Election To Hold April 13th, More Drama And Fight / Goje Will End Up Sarakilically If He Fail to Sacrifice his Ambition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.