Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

If I Were The President Of My Country, I Will ...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Were The President Of My Country, I Will ...... (780 Views)

Gilbert Bukenya: I Would Vote For Atiku Abubakar If I Were Nigerian / Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo / 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Were The President Of My Country, I Will ...... by Chenzee(m): 11:22am On Apr 13, 2019
You just go to bed and wake up the next morning, and realize that you are the president of your country. What will be the first thing you will do? Forget the protocols.

I was discussing this with friends and neighbours, and I got hilarious, heartbreaking and amazing answers...

Some one said, he will electrocute all the NASS members, Oshiomole, Lai Muhammad and Kyari etc. after they've served different punishment (frog jump, pick pin, thinking, pumping etc)

Another person said, he will go straight to CBN and ask for the safe and all the monies to be given to him. He will swim inside the money and then take them to his house.

Another one said, he will convert NNPC to his own property.

One said, he will make plans to execute different projects across the country. He would want to transform the country. But he will steal sha....

some one said, he will first faint out of surprise.

These and many more, were the response of some Nigerians.

What will be the first thing you will do as a President?
Re: If I Were The President Of My Country, I Will ...... by Toosure70: 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
Mumu.
Re: If I Were The President Of My Country, I Will ...... by Chenzee(m): 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
Toosure70:
Mumu.
Thanks...But why the insult?
Re: If I Were The President Of My Country, I Will ...... by Cletus77(m): 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2019
Just support regional government and state resource control. States without resources, we will know how to do it so nobody feels cheated

And dissolve the central government or reduce its power by 60%
Re: If I Were The President Of My Country, I Will ...... by Dangana1990: 8:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
I will excavate a river to pass Northern Nigeria from Lake Chad to Atlantic ocean, i will construct a water canal in all nigerian state, and alsoi will construct a fertilizer company. Finally, i will exterminate all terrorist BIAFRA, BOKOHARAM & KIDNAPPERS.
Re: If I Were The President Of My Country, I Will ...... by Chenzee(m): 8:07am On Apr 15, 2019
Cletus77:
Just support regional government and state resource control. States without resources, we will know how to do it so nobody feels cheated

And dissolve the central government or reduce its power by 60%

Wooow!!!...Nice one bro...You have great plans for ur country...

1 Like

Re: If I Were The President Of My Country, I Will ...... by Chenzee(m): 8:10am On Apr 15, 2019
Dangana1990:
I will excavate a river to pass Northern Nigeria from Lake Chad to Atlantic ocean, i will construct a water canal in all nigerian state, and alsoi will construct a fertilizer company. Finally, i will exterminate all terrorist BIAFRA, BOKOHARAM & KIDNAPPERS.

Lol... Do these and more, and you'll sure get a second term....Pls remain positive about your country...Let nothing or no one contaminate your good heart...
Re: If I Were The President Of My Country, I Will ...... by Cletus77(m): 8:53am On Apr 15, 2019
Chenzee:

Wooow!!!...Nice one bro...You have great plans for ur country...
Yeah simple logic
Re: If I Were The President Of My Country, I Will ...... by dejonathan(f): 9:36am On Apr 15, 2019
I will invite all my fellow politicians to a meeting and bomb all of us at once,so that another set of politicians will rise
Re: If I Were The President Of My Country, I Will ...... by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 15, 2019
Sale the country and share the money to everybody.

The sharing formula would be a reasonable one, and everybody would get enough to leave the country if you want to.
Re: If I Were The President Of My Country, I Will ...... by Chenzee(m): 10:21am On Apr 15, 2019
dejonathan:
I will invite all my fellow politicians to a meeting and bomb all of us at once,so that another set of politicians will rise

Hahahaha...I think this is the best I've seen so far..
Re: If I Were The President Of My Country, I Will ...... by Chenzee(m): 10:23am On Apr 15, 2019
RonKenoly:
Sale the country and share the money to everybody.

The sharing formula would be a reasonable one, and everybody would get enough to leave the country if you want to.

Ah ah now....Udonmeanit...U harsh ooo...Lol.
Re: If I Were The President Of My Country, I Will ...... by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 15, 2019
Chenzee:

Ah ah now....Udonmeanit...U harsh ooo...Lol.
Don't worry if you have any properties or business, we go pay you for am.
Re: If I Were The President Of My Country, I Will ...... by oscallins(m): 11:27am On Apr 15, 2019
i will first of all, restructure the country, build sub ways and train stations, u can be living in enugu, and be working in abuja. and in other to achieve all this, i will silent some present and pass leaders. number one is obasanjo. pls i need ur suport to accomplish dis task
Re: If I Were The President Of My Country, I Will ...... by Chenzee(m): 11:33am On Apr 15, 2019
oscallins:
i will first of all, restructure the country, build sub ways and train stations, u can be living in enugu, and be working in abuja. and in other to achieve all this, i will silent some present and pass leaders. number one is obasanjo. pls i need ur suport to accomplish dis task

Hahahahahahahaha.....Last line...You are the funniest dude I've met in ages Mr. President...How do I support you then?

(1) (Reply)

We Can’t Stop Buhari From Swearing-in Tanko As New CJN – Court / Wike Buries Murder Charges Against Former Rivers APC Chairman, Flag-amachree / Somalian And Malawians Producing Fake Always Sanitary Pads In S.A Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.