Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

How Selling These Oil Perfumes Makes You A Millionaire - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Selling These Oil Perfumes Makes You A Millionaire (971 Views)

The Nine Rules To Become A Millionaire In This Present Nigeria. / Can A Keke/kowope Bus Driver Hustle A Millionaire In A Year.... / Discover How To Become A Millionaire Publisher On Amazon (and Retire The Job) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Selling These Oil Perfumes Makes You A Millionaire by calebonuja: 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
What started as a joke is gradually taking a new phase and the interesting part is people are getting value for their money and this is what everyone wants.

While being a millionaire is a number game, making good profit is all about providing value, do this and you'll be paid for it.

People need to smell good and will pay you for it. Can you confidently say, you have never used any perfume since you were born? Now you can see why I said you can make good money selling perfumes and this is why am here to help you start right.

I have perfumes but not just any perfumes, Raw pure quality Oil Perfumes with fragrance that lives ON a signature. These Oil Perfumes are 100%pure, the fragrance come in varieties (TOP CLASS) to the extent it stay long enough on fabrics for 3 months...
I wouldn't want to talk long but the truth is you can become a millionaire selling these Oil Perfumes.

Call me or drop a message on whatsapp
For more info and order
@ 08174455857
Caleb

Meanwhile see some pictures below

Re: How Selling These Oil Perfumes Makes You A Millionaire by Ezypretty: 11:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
how much do you sell
Re: How Selling These Oil Perfumes Makes You A Millionaire by Georgekyrian(m): 11:54pm On Mar 11, 2019
How good is fragrance?
Re: How Selling These Oil Perfumes Makes You A Millionaire by calebonuja: 12:10am On Mar 12, 2019
Georgekyrian:
How good is fragrance?

I would love to send you a list of some of the fragrance on whatsapp so you see for yourself.

Whatsapp me
@08174455857
Am Caleb
Re: How Selling These Oil Perfumes Makes You A Millionaire by calebonuja: 12:11am On Mar 12, 2019
Ezypretty:
how much do you sell

Please do call or send me a message on whatsapp. Thanks
Caleb
Re: How Selling These Oil Perfumes Makes You A Millionaire by Ruthese: 11:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
How dirty sell it at wholesale rate
Re: How Selling These Oil Perfumes Makes You A Millionaire by calebonuja: 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ruthese:
How dirty sell it at wholesale rate

Please send me a message on whatsapp, text or call.
@ 08174455857
Thanks
Re: How Selling These Oil Perfumes Makes You A Millionaire by Ruthese: 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2019
Wholesale price
Re: How Selling These Oil Perfumes Makes You A Millionaire by xpresseeve: 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
calebonuja:

Please do call or send me a message on whatsapp. Thanks
Caleb

You are better off putting up your prices here.

And other relevant information like quantities and quality.

This would bring you more serious enquiries.

I saw the advert and was was considering somebody who made inquries from me about perfume oils merchandising from Dubai but I wass quite disappointed to realize that I have to contact you
you personally to get prices.

That doesn't convey seriousness.

Best of luck nonetheless.

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows About This Opay Business? / We Urgently Need A Female Receptionist/secretary / Nairaland Has Failed To Find Me A Helper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.