Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) (103877 Views)

Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty / Governor Okowa Pictured Praying In A Church, Surrounded By Security Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by contigiency(m): 8:26am On Mar 12, 2019
Warship:
Buhari wan cause recession for Nigerians.

Won't be surprised when pipelines begin to dey burst.

Go and sit down. bursting of pipeline is an old fashion. I thought they said him and his likes are stronger than government. Let him do pim and he will see his pieces on the ground. If they like they can even go ahead and burst pipelines, after all it's their environment that they will be messing up before the effects of the recession gets to other people.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Babacele: 8:27am On Mar 12, 2019
nameo:

Shut ya mouth tha, my friend. Just shut it.

Go and concluse the election na. Why dis you peolle not conclude it. I thought you guys were saying that the election will be concluded with an upstart winning Wike in Rivers and nothing will happen.

Stop shouting here. Just go ans announce AAC as winner and see wjat will happen.
mumu ,it is Wike that is afraid and ran to Inec .

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by OBAGADAFFI: 8:28am On Mar 12, 2019
Lordofthewest:
So na the Asari Niger delta thug wey dem dey hype be dis? See as he humble in front of soldiers even Mc oluomo can never be this gentle. I don't approve soldiers violating the rights of civilians but someone needs to remind these noise makers from lamidi coward kanu to Asari fat pig dokubo that Buhari isnt Jonathan.

Ogbeni, this is not the first time Asari will be arrested by Soldiers.

But when ND hostility starts it is you economy that will suffer.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Lordofthewest(m): 8:29am On Mar 12, 2019
My economy will suffer?? You live on the moon abi? Your Niger delta mothers that would drink polluted water live in the skies??..Mehn you people are so daft, shooting yourself in the foot to spite buhari would only bring you more ass-whooping in addition to your suffering.
OBAGADAFFI:

Ogbeni, this is not the first time Asari will be arrested by Soldiers.

But when ND hostility starts it is you economy that will suffer.

13 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Retrography(m): 8:29am On Mar 12, 2019
cr7lomo:
Buhari was angry when north east was decimated by the Nigerian army due to boko haram...he is using the election to retaliate...he wants to do same to Rivers and it's unfortunate that a former governor is the reason y this is happening.... Asari is old now, I don't think he controls the sort of power he used to have 15yrs ago...but a veteran knows his onions...so amaechi wants to destroy his state due to selfishness and arrogance...ok, we will c whr this takes him... He will end up being banished in rivers ,so as his family...no indigene has ever don this sort of thing to his people in the history of this country

Have you forgotten so soon that even while Asari Dokubo was still *strong* he was jailed by the rugged and dogged Obasanjo and nothing happened?
Please get your facts straight bro.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Orpe7(m): 8:31am On Mar 12, 2019
Shebi u sabi run ur mouth na
When asari dey yan anyhow say come n beat me
Now army don dey your yard o

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by nameo: 8:35am On Mar 12, 2019
Babacele:
mumu ,it is Wike that is afraid and ran to Inec .

INEC and the Nigerian Army are under this Govt.

Go and announce the result you want. And see what will happen.

Until you guys do that, you better keep your mouth and stay quiet

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Babacele: 8:37am On Mar 12, 2019
naijapips04:

see afonja forming struggle. Abi you think say na head mining we are talking about?
you be small pikin.

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Babacele: 8:39am On Mar 12, 2019
nameo:

INEC and the Nigerian Army are ubder this Govt.

Go and announce the result you want. And see what will happen.

Until you guys do that, you better keep your mouth and stay quiet
you would be shocked ,and if you make noise na small boys not even Nigerian Army go deal with you.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 12, 2019
lonelydora:

I have been saying this. After the elections, Amaechi may not step foot into Rivers State.
Invading Ateke Tom's house and laying siege to Asari Dokunbo's house have awaken the Niger Delta problem
Story for the gods, these men are not as powerful as u are hyping them.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by albaniy1: 8:41am On Mar 12, 2019
1 THING MOST OF THE NOTHERNERS DIDNT KNOW IS THAT ALHAJI MUJAHID ASARI DUKUBO IS A MUSLIM AND A GOOD 1 4 THAT

ITS HARD TO BELIEVE BUT I HAVE ONCE MEET HIM IN MAKKAH SAUDI ARABIA PERFORMING HAJJ

& WHEN ASK HIM WHY ALL THE NIGER DELTA HE GIVE ME A GOOD REASON SINCE FROM THEN I DESIST FROM CRITICIZING N-D
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Hoodbilonia: 8:42am On Mar 12, 2019
Dem even fey form swag
Dey wear mask on top on ak 47
Dey wear bullet proof vest
Dey feel fly.
But common boko boya dey waste dem like water.
Abegi.
Though asari dokunbo na strong man.
If na me .omo i go don dey nervous.
Make e nor cme be wen person don blau/smoke.
Men d ervousness go be times 100 cause wen u see guns and guns and they approaching u. Men asari u be ogbu.. no level,no shaking.
Unlike dino the coward
Hahahahaha
Thpugh i expected him to start shouting like he used to do on twitter/youtube. Bla bla bla
See ss he come humble like lost puppy
Hahahahahahah
Wen army slap u.u go no say coti na yur fwend.
See quiet man o.
Dey look down
Hahahahaha
Coward
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Sluvist(m): 8:43am On Mar 12, 2019
Their presence mean no harm to him, just that security will always like to locate criminals both formers and current ones. A time will come when punishment will come for his past deeds, what you sow is what you will rip.
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by OBAGADAFFI: 8:43am On Mar 12, 2019
Lordofthewest:
My economy will suffer?? You live on the moon abi? Your Niger delta mothers that would drink polluted water live in the skies??..Mehn you people are so daft, shooting yourself in the foot to spite buhari would only bring you more ass-whooping in addition to your suffering.

They have been drinking and swimming in polluted water before you're born.

You should be happy that VP Oshinbanjo peacefully negotiated with them.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 12, 2019
ruggedtimi:
See human being belle!! Anyway I just hope this clampdown on niger delta warlords dont get out of hand.
Stop calling asiri and ateke tom warlord, them nor even join.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by nameo: 8:44am On Mar 12, 2019
Babacele:
you would be shocked ,and if you make noise na small boys not even Nigerian Army go deal with you.

Why will I be shockwd by something I actually want you to do. You guys should go ahead and announce AAC winner in Rivers.
That is if you guys are not COWARDS.

Please until you do that, dont bother quoting me again. I have better things to do than responding to a loud mouthed, chest beating empty coward
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by mozona(m): 8:47am On Mar 12, 2019
him
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 12, 2019
cr7lomo:
Buhari was angry when north east was decimated by the Nigerian army due to boko haram...he is using the election to retaliate...he wants to do same to Rivers and it's unfortunate that a former governor is the reason y this is happening.... Asari is old now, I don't think he controls the sort of power he used to have 15yrs ago...but a veteran knows his onions...so amaechi wants to destroy his state due to selfishness and arrogance...ok, we will c whr this takes him... He will end up being banished in rivers ,so as his family...no indigene has ever don this sort of thing to his people in the history of this country
Story story

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Lordofthewest(m): 8:49am On Mar 12, 2019
Happy?? Wetin concern me, I hope you do realize the days of oil being of utmost importance is gradually winding up in the world now. So if una like continue worshiping criminals like Asari wey carry una oil money go build university for Benin republic.una go hear word las las
OBAGADAFFI:

They have been drinking and swimming in polluted water before you're born.

You should be happy that VP Oshinbanjo peacefully negotiated with them.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Babacele: 8:50am On Mar 12, 2019
nameo:

Why will I be shockwd by something I actually want you to do. You guys should go ahead and announce AAC winner in Rivers.
That is if you guys are not COWARDS.

Please until you do that, dont bother quoting me again. I have better things to do than responding to a loud mouthed, chest beating empty coward
the halt in the announcement was begged for by Wike ,and INEC wanting to be seen as an unbiased umpire said ' OK what are issues Mr Woke,let us look into them'... mumu.
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:51am On Mar 12, 2019
Did he do anything to warrant army sorrounding him?
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Benwems(m): 8:52am On Mar 12, 2019
Babacele:
story ,you just dey wish but you forgot that this matter na brother to brother and not an outsider . make una dey reason well. Even GEJ lost to Timipre in this election . Do you know how many Rivers big politicians want Wike out? una just dey make noise. Naso una destroy Atiku and Saraki.
Your profile name is babacele means you are mostly likely Yoruba. Please leave Niger Delta politics alone. You don’t allow other tribes interfere with your brown roof republic but would enter Niger delta thread and start talking rubbish. O te ge is good for kwara but bad for Lagos. Idiot and hypocrite.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by jude33084(m): 8:54am On Mar 12, 2019
Groovenaija360:
Here is the moment Ex-Niger Delta Militant Leader Asari Dokubo was blocked by the Nigerian Army.

Asari can be seen sitting down outside his street which is being surrounded by soldiers.

WATCH LIVE FOOTAGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fa5n7yy7uA

>>>> https://grovenaija360.com/asari-dokubo-held-hostage-by-nigerian-army-watch-live-video/

A warrior is always a warrior cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:54am On Mar 12, 2019
The incident happened on a public road (not in anybody's residence) over something that needed to be removed (most probably an illegal road block/check point); those involved complied and removed it; nobody was arrested, harassed or molested; the matter ended peacefully - big deal! so what's the fuss?

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Bighead9: 8:57am On Mar 12, 2019
jamace:
Your gallant soldiers wey de tear race when dem see boko haram. grin grin grin

Go challenge them na. grin Ojukwu try am before. Your Dilector Nnamdi Kanu also try am, we know how he dress like an old woman to escape from Nigeria. grin grin
Na only chest beating una Sabi. grin

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by MyGeneration(m): 8:57am On Mar 12, 2019
Asari is very wise. A good leader but with some immature tendencies just like Buhari.

Did you discover that in the video, they youths blocked the road at the other end and an army man had already cocked his Ak47 as he headed towards them with the intention to kill somebody, Asari had to avoid the bloodshed by demanding the youths remove the road block.

Why are Nigerian security agencies so wicked and love killing defenceless citizens especially our Hausa/fulani soldiers they get trigger happy and the slightest provocation.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by OBAGADAFFI: 8:57am On Mar 12, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Happy?? Wetin concern me, I hope you do realize the days of oil being of utmost importance is gradually winding up in the world now. So if una like continue worshiping criminals like Asari wey carry una oil money go build university for Benin republic.una go hear word las las

But your country still relies on oil, they're even searching for oil in the North.

The government should be wise with escalating the ND.

The Military has never successfully solved any crisis in Nigeria
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by MyGeneration(m): 8:58am On Mar 12, 2019
Bighead9:

Go challenge them na. grin Ojukwu try am before. Your Dilector Nnamdi Kanu also try am, we know how he dress like an old woman to escape from Nigeria. grin grin
Na only chest beating una Sabi. grin
Which day way southwest go try their own, at least everybody has done it. Una own una no get chest to beat na only mouth running una sabi.
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Babacele: 9:00am On Mar 12, 2019
Benwems:

Your profile name is babacele means you are mostly likely Yoruba. Please leave Niger Delta politics alone. You don’t allow other tribes interfere with your brown roof republic but would enter Niger delta thread and start talking rubbish. O te ge is good for kwara but bad for Lagos. Idiot and hypocrite.
it is obvious you are not a Nigerian. so why don't leave us , Nigerians, alone to discuss our Nigeria matter. For your information because he bears Rotimi may not make a Yoruba ,and a Teilayo or Timipre may be an Egberi from Ondo despite having full right and family in Nembe . So allow us please.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Bighead9: 9:03am On Mar 12, 2019
MyGeneration:

Which day way southwest go try their own, at least everybody has done it. Una own una no get chest to beat na only mouth running una sabi.

Is every Nigerian from South West? Dolon banza. grin

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by OBAGADAFFI: 9:03am On Mar 12, 2019
MyGeneration:
Asari is very wise. A good leader but with some immature tendencies just like Buhari.

Did you discover that in the video, they youths blocked the road at the other end and an army man had already cocked his Ak47 as he headed towards them with the intention to kill somebody, Asari had to avoid the bloodshed by demanding the youths remove the road block.

Why are Nigerian security agencies so wicked and love killing defenceless citizens especially our Hausa/fulani soldiers they get trigger happy and the slightest provocation.

Just ignore this online guys.

ND boys don't fear soldiers.

They should just handle the issue peacefully.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates / Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.