Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) (103879 Views)

Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty / Governor Okowa Pictured Praying In A Church, Surrounded By Security Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Babacele: 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
freeze001:

Is it about the powerful few or the majority masses and indigenes/citizens? You are part of the people that perpetuate illegality and cash for votes and that is why the electoral system and all other sectors in this country have continued to fail just because a few moneybags have personal/political interests. Look at the number of persons that have been murdered and injured yet you advocate this nonsense? How do you even sleep?
it is about the best interest of Rivers people and sorry Wike does not represent. Cities perish because of pretenders like you. We were you in 2015? and since 2015?
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Babacele: 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
rigarmortis:

oga there is nothing like brother to brother in river state politics, the riverine/Ijaw want the ikwere (who they see as igbo by the way) out!
u sabi. it is because of Wike inordinate ambition which is making it look as if ikwere wants to do 16 years. Wike must go willynilly.
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Babacele: 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
joshuaidibia:
u mean Magnus Abe that apc destroyed? The man is against anything apc you hear? Grow up child. Let me spend my coffee break in peace. Run along now, nitwit
simple English you can't even comprehend...did I say Abe is in APC. mumu.
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by jamace(m): 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
Bighead9:

Engaging you in a debate was my mistake. You know nothing about this Country.
Why should you be lying upandan? Is it because I can not tear you a physical slap? cheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Babacele: 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
freeze001:

Is it about the powerful few or the majority masses and indigenes/citizens? You are part of the people that perpetuate illegality and cash for votes and that is why the electoral system and all other sectors in this country have continued to fail just because a few moneybags have personal/political interests. Look at the number of persons that have been murdered and injured yet you advocate this nonsense? How do you even sleep?
don't try to involve in discussion beyond your capacity... the worst illegality and political bag in Rivers is Wike. Cities perish because of pretenders like you. Where were you in 2015 when Wike soaked ,and have been soaking Rivers in blood? Wike inordinate ambition of hiding behind ikwere to steal another 4 years to make 16 years won't work and if you can't see that ,it is your headache but go Wike must.
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by msylva2147(m): 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
Dino98:

I don't hate him because of that and I am certain most people don't hate him because of that. We hate him because he is not fit(intellectually or otherwise) to rule Nigeria, not in this 21st century.

How can a man whose only qualification is animal farming be leading Nigeria...into what future??

Now granted it might be difficult to find someone with all the necessary leadership qualities, intelligence and INTEGRITY...but we have as a people can do better than Buhari. We all know he has nothing to offer...what sold him was FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION and "INTEGRITY" and now even that we can see is a sham....unless there is a different meaning to the words.

I don't want to repeat things we all know....but if as a Nation we still need someone like Buhari in this modern age...then it says alot about us.

We all know he is a dummy....but we would have been okay if he truly had INTEGRITY and the fight against CORRUPTION was genuine. But he is a dummy and scammed Nigerians with fake INTEGRITY and fight against CORRUPTION. So what then does he have to offer??

It is like you ask a bus driver to be VC of UI or Unilag...like its too absurd. What do you intend to achieve with that??

There you got it all wrong again, leadership is not all about the number of certificates you acquire but you your ability to to say no when you see things going wrong.
Let me quickly remind you that no matter how highly place or highly educated you can never be the one to to oversee the affairs of the nation instead you will work with people who poses the qualifications which I believe he is working with a lot of them.
That his policies doesn't favor you doesn't mean his policies are bad.
Can you tell the present position of this country in terms of economy in Africa? I don't have enough time to mention again but I believe someone would continue from where I stop.
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by KingWarri: 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
Rivers please get it right and don't kill your brother because of one Aboki oooh....

thank God Delta state election was not like these.... simply because both most Pdp and Apc members understand work 2geda....

pdp deliver Omogege... Apc deliver Okowa...

if you like quote me ah no go reply
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by rigarmortis: 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
Babacele:
u sabi. it is because of Wike inordinate ambition which is making it look as if ikwere wants to do 16 years. Wike must go willynilly.

but bros truthfully this is not ikwere issue, do you really think that you can taste power and say you dont want again, see okorocha wants senate after 8 straight years as governor, its not easy to let go bros
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Dino98: 6:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
msylva2147:
There you got it all wrong again, leadership is not all about the number of certificates you acquire but you your ability to to say no when you see things going wrong.
Let me quickly remind you that no matter how highly place or highly educated you can never be the one to to oversee the affairs of the nation instead you will work with people who poses the qualifications which I believe he is working with a lot of them.
That his policies doesn't favor you doesn't mean his policies are bad.
Can you tell the present position of this country in terms of economy in Africa? I don't have enough time to mention again but I believe someone would continue from where I stop.

You mean Buhari possess Leadership qualities??

Are u for real??

Should we go into qualities of a good leader??

The ability to say NO does not mean u are a good leader. But even that ability does he have?? I'm assuming Ameachi took permission to use the Military in Rivers state...that was very wrong, did Buhari refuse him?? Should we go on and on??

See its not just about the educational qualifications....Education exposes u. Imagine being in a class with different intellects, people with different thinking, upbringing, different decision making processes....couple that with what you learn...that's what education does to you.

Why do u think many people who didn't go to school but became rich, eventually ran programs and learnt one or two things to build themselves?? U think they need the certificate?? It widens ur horizon. That's what education does.

Buhari and Atiku are both fulani...don't u see the difference between them?? Atiku is more liberal, Buhari has one way of thinking.

So NO sir, leadership is about the ability to say NO...and I am not also saying he needs certificates. I am saying in this modern world we need someone who is enlightened to lead us...not someone who is myopic.

Now imagine this...Buhari as a dullard, coupled with all his other short comings, u feel Nigeria is trying....that's becos those around him are working extra hard to save his face. Now imagine if he were to be intelligent, imagine if he were to be enlightened, then also have people working hard around him. Won't Nigeria be better??

I know you will want to defend him, maybe because you are an APC supporter....but let's be honest. In this modern age, How can we need Buhari. People say he is not intelligent but he has INTEGRITY, he is a good LEADER....should we look at The meaning of INTEGRITY and use that to judge his actions?? Should we check qualities of a good LEADER and judge buhari?? Let's look at the very obvious issues...as a good leader how has he been able to UNITE a nation with so many tribes as NIGERIA?? With all that's been going on during this election, what steps has he taken?? Lets stop fooling ourselves.

In 2015, I understand people needed change and he sold a lie, so many bought it....but I can bet that this 2019 many only voted for him just so APC can remain in Power.

I know Nigerians are not stupid...so they know very well he is not it....but our only issue now is the war between PDP and APC, so even though many know he is not it,they just need APC to be there and voted him.

Like so many Nigerians, I av no choice, he is the one there but that does not mean I have to accept that he is the right man for the Job. Becos u and I know he is not. If he is, please tell me on what basis.
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by joshuaidibia(m): 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2019
Babacele:
simple English you can't even comprehend...did I say Abe is in APC. mumu.
I just realized I've been arguing with an slowpoke. Please quote me again and prove I'm right. Please, quote me.
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Babacele: 6:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
rigarmortis:

but bros truthfully this is not ikwere issue, do you really think that you can taste power and say you dont want again, see okorocha wants senate after 8 straight years as governor, its not easy to let go bros
bros na ikwere issue o. long before now Amaechi don tell being a close buddy then before Wuke became PEJ wrapper that the unwritten power pact in Rivers must be respected. But nay, amaechi could have been talking to a dog! Apart from importing criminals back to Rivers,Woke brought back sorrows,tears and lies since 2014 which he must taste this time around.
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Rhea(f): 4:15am On Mar 13, 2019
Groovenaija360:
Here is the moment Ex-Niger Delta Militant Leader Asari Dokubo was blocked by the Nigerian Army.

Asari can be seen sitting down outside his street which is being surrounded by soldiers.

WATCH LIVE FOOTAGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fa5n7yy7uA

>>>> https://grovenaija360.com/asari-dokubo-held-hostage-by-nigerian-army-watch-live-video/

Who no dey fear soldier? Even Asari come forget where e leave him mouth. They for mend am like pounded yam if e open mouth.
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by subcbouy: 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
lonelydora:

I have been saying this. After the elections, Amaechi may not step foot into Rivers State.
Invading Ateke Tom's house and laying siege to Asari Dokunbo's house have awaken the Niger Delta problem

Edited: For those quoting me. We will all be here reading the news of the disturbances when it starts. Except God intervenes and touch Amaechi amd Wike to reconcile.
How do you think Amechi will not step his own land..? You think Amechi has no follower in his own land.? Erase such thought, bro.
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by msylva2147(m): 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2019
Dino98:

You mean Buhari possess Leadership qualities??

Are u for real??

Should we go into qualities of a good leader??

The ability to say NO does not mean u are a good leader. But even that ability does he have?? I'm assuming Ameachi took permission to use the Military in Rivers state...that was very wrong, did Buhari refuse him?? Should we go on and on??

See its not just about the educational qualifications....Education exposes u. Imagine being in a class with different intellects, people with different thinking, upbringing, different decision making processes....couple that with what you learn...that's what education does to you.

Why do u think many people who didn't go to school but became rich, eventually ran programs and learnt one or two things to build themselves?? U think they need the certificate?? It widens ur horizon. That's what education does.

Buhari and Atiku are both fulani...don't u see the difference between them?? Atiku is more liberal, Buhari has one way of thinking.

So NO sir, leadership is about the ability to say NO...and I am not also saying he needs certificates. I am saying in this modern world we need someone who is enlightened to lead us...not someone who is myopic.

Now imagine this...Buhari as a dullard, coupled with all his other short comings, u feel Nigeria is trying....that's becos those around him are working extra hard to save his face. Now imagine if he were to be intelligent, imagine if he were to be enlightened, then also have people working hard around him. Won't Nigeria be better??

I know you will want to defend him, maybe because you are an APC supporter....but let's be honest. In this modern age, How can we need Buhari. People say he is not intelligent but he has INTEGRITY, he is a good LEADER....should we look at The meaning of INTEGRITY and use that to judge his actions?? Should we check qualities of a good LEADER and judge buhari?? Let's look at the very obvious issues...as a good leader how has he been able to UNITE a nation with so many tribes as NIGERIA?? With all that's been going on during this election, what steps has he taken?? Lets stop fooling ourselves.

In 2015, I understand people needed change and he sold a lie, so many bought it....but I can bet that this 2019 many only voted for him just so APC can remain in Power.

I know Nigerians are not stupid...so they know very well he is not it....but our only issue now is the war between PDP and APC, so even though many know he is not it,they just need APC to be there and voted him.

Like so many Nigerians, I av no choice, he is the one there but that does not mean I have to accept that he is the right man for the Job. Becos u and I know he is not. If he is, please tell me on what basis.

Let me start from your claims that Amaechi took permission from him to use military, can you give me a single proof of that? Because I'm correct form the story I had the military were not there to intimidate anyone but as saying goes the guilty are always afraid, I let me quickly draw your attention to the previous rumours of military personnel s were busy vaccinating students in schools and trying to infect them with monkey pox which so many people from the southern part of the country believed both the so called educated and the illiterates were running up and down but at the end of the day was the information true? The capable and educated Wike in rivers state to start with can you tell a single development in that state despite the 13% derivation from the federal government? SS as a whole always believe in party rather than a candidate because of a bottle of beer in four years. I don't even want to say anything anymore but at the end of the man's tenure we shall be able to access because it's too early to start making comparison. PDP sold more than a hundred of our national assets to their accomplices and ended up enriching themselves but I and we are the E-WARRIORS without benefiting anything from the national cake.
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by dederocs(m): 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2020
Tense situation, the military had to work on orders, good thing the elders intervened, it saved the day, no one would have left there unscathed.
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Kpoikpoi: 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
Groovenaija360:
Here is the moment Ex-Niger Delta Militant Leader Asari Dokubo was blocked by the Nigerian Army.

Asari can be seen sitting down outside his street which is being surrounded by soldiers.

WATCH LIVE FOOTAGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fa5n7yy7uA

>>>> https://grovenaija360.com/asari-dokubo-held-hostage-by-nigerian-army-watch-live-video/
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Kpoikpoi: 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
This fat monkey.
Shoot him,he's a sellout.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates / Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.