Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) (103878 Views)

Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off / Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty / Governor Okowa Pictured Praying In A Church, Surrounded By Security Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by olisaEze(m): 10:13am On Mar 12, 2019
Kere kere na so e dey start... The general! If to say I be militant é, I for b Asari Dokubo é!(#Timaya)

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by don4real18(m): 10:16am On Mar 12, 2019
cr7lomo:
Buhari was angry when north east was decimated by the Nigerian army due to boko haram...he is using the election to retaliate...he wants to do same to Rivers and it's unfortunate that a former governor is the reason y this is happening.... Asari is old now, I don't think he controls the sort of power he used to have 15yrs ago...but a veteran knows his onions...so amaechi wants to destroy his state due to selfishness and arrogance...ok, we will c whr this takes him... He will end up being banished in rivers ,so as his family...no indigene has ever don this sort of thing to his people in the history of this country
When last did you take your medications?
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by hammerFC: 10:19am On Mar 12, 2019
ASARI WAS SURROUNDED AND THE ARMY WAS ALSO SURROUNDED BY ASARI BOYS.

U CAN HEAR ASARI BOYS SHOUTING AT THE OTHERSIDE AND Y ASARI TOLD THE SOLDIER TO COME BACK AND NOT GO FURTHER.

IF HIS BOYS KILL THE ARMY COMMANDER, BULLET WILL RAIN.

IF THE ARMY KILL ASARI, BULLET WILL RAIN.

HENCE THE ARMY CALM, ANY NONSENSE, ENOUGH BULLET FOR EVERYBODY THERE.
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by eagleeye2: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2019
MrImole:
What went wrong?
Greed, selfishness and disloyalty on the part of the ubiama man.
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by deefour4: 10:34am On Mar 12, 2019
this our Nigerian army ehn, they so much disgrace themselves.... with the way things are going, the Nigerian army will become as useless as the police because every body will start developing boldness and courage to face them due to their excesses and lack of integrity....if those illiterate aboki bokoharam can be a challenge to the entire army and government because their leader was killed,.... I wonder what the educated and tactical millitants will pose to the Nigerian army and the entire nation
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by FrenchyL(m): 10:47am On Mar 12, 2019
It makes absolutely no sense to me my brother! A classical case of misplaced priorities again... So what did they achieve by surrounding Asari??

crackhouse:
Na wa oo.
Meanwhile boko haram and fulani herdsmen are having a field day in kaduna unchallenged and nigeria soldiers are here showing power.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Shaev7(m): 11:05am On Mar 12, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
See all of them.... Online voters, twitter , Facebook and Instagram voters and noise makers.

Come out and vote they won't come out....

This all they know how to do best.
Make noise online.

Onnoghen was removed they shouted Nigeria will burn, heaven will fall till now who far?

Wike is a Goner and not amount of online cry will save him.
Rivers People have spoken.

Asari should be very careful... Buhari is not Obansajo.

This is Nigeria he will die and nothing will happen, the only thing that would happen is online noise as usual after one week every where don cool.

In 2015 he was making noise insulting Amaechi and Buhari, beating drums of war Because he had Gej in Aso rock, wike was using him and his boys to kill people up and down.

Today table don turn, Amaechi is out for payback, so all of you should shut up.

Amaechi is a son of Ikwerre nothing, I repeat nothing will happen to him.

Ateke tom and asari knows what Amaechi can do. No be childs.

Amaechi is as deadly as they are! So let the fight continue until one elephant falls.

We are not in a hurry to hear election results.

Me I even want this Rivers election cancelled.

Let inec fix a new date.

Wike must go by fire by force!

Shame on You!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by hammerFC: 11:07am On Mar 12, 2019
FrenchyL:

It makes absolutely no sense to me my brother! A classical case of misplaced priorities again... So what did they achieve by surrounding Asari??

WORST COME TO WORST ASARI AND ALL THOSE SOLDIER DIE THERE.

IT MEANS SOME OTHER MILITANT GET A PROMOTION TO GENERAL.

NIGERIA IS A USELESS COUNTRY DAT NEVER LEARNS.

THIS IS EXACTLY WAT HAPPENED WITH BOKO HARAM.
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 11:09am On Mar 12, 2019
Soldiers paid him a courtesy call,d 1st person he called was inconsequential fkk?Abeg settle Dem make them go jare.i thank Allah he didnot flee like tompolo they don't use am as shooting range.
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by ThundrCork(m): 11:22am On Mar 12, 2019
MrImole:
What went wrong?

No such thing as true friends, true brothers. Once there is a conflict of interest, the unimaginable happens.
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by zomby(m): 11:56am On Mar 12, 2019
Josegun:
Wow, I love is boldness. But be careful sha.

If you’re smart, in this kind of situation there is no such thing called boldness....You just find a way to cooperate or work with the soldiers and resolve the issue...or else you will be wasted like a street dog.
Even Fela knew when not to fuckck with these people.
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Warship: 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2019
hammerFC:
ASARI WAS SURROUNDED AND THE ARMY WAS ALSO SURROUNDED BY ASARI BOYS.

U CAN HEAR ASARI BOYS SHOUTING AT THE OTHERSIDE AND Y ASARI TOLD THE SOLDIER TO COME BACK AND NOT GO FURTHER.

IF HIS BOYS KILL THE ARMY COMMANDER, BULLET WILL RAIN.

IF THE ARMY KILL ASARI, BULLET WILL RAIN.

HENCE THE ARMY CALM, ANY NONSENSE, ENOUGH BULLET FOR EVERYBODY THERE.

Buhari wan cause war.

He no go like the outcome

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Apoztl3(m): 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
See all of them.... Online voters, twitter , Facebook and Instagram voters and noise makers.

Come out and vote they won't come out....

This all they know how to do best.
Make noise online.

Onnoghen was removed they shouted Nigeria will burn, heaven will fall till now who far?

Wike is a Goner and not amount of online cry will save him.
Rivers People have spoken.

Asari should be very careful... Buhari is not Obansajo.

This is Nigeria he will die and nothing will happen, the only thing that would happen is online noise as usual after one week every where don cool.

In 2015 he was making noise insulting Amaechi and Buhari, beating drums of war Because he had Gej in Aso rock, wike was using him and his boys to kill people up and down.

Today table don turn, Amaechi is out for payback, so all of you should shut up.

Amaechi is a son of Ikwerre nothing, I repeat nothing will happen to him.

Ateke tom and asari knows what Amaechi can do. No be childs.

Amaechi is as deadly as they are! So let the fight continue until one elephant falls.

We are not in a hurry to hear election results.

Me I even want this Rivers election cancelled.

Let inec fix a new date.

Wike must go by fire by force!

Hmm! And this is supposed to be an educated person talking... I don't think you're even from the south south.

You're such a shame to your family

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by joshuaidibia(m): 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
Babacele:
so Tonye Princewill na ogoni too? isn't Abe no longer ogoni ,and he is not supporting Wike? Listen to yourself
u mean Magnus Abe that apc destroyed? The man is against anything apc you hear? Grow up child. Let me spend my coffee break in peace. Run along now, nitwit
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by jamace(m): 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
Bighead9:

Go challenge them na. grin Ojukwu try am before. Your Dilector Nnamdi Kanu also try am, we know how he dress like an old woman to escape from Nigeria. grin grin
Na only chest beating una Sabi. grin

Na unarmed civilians your combatant soldiers sabi fight. When dem see boko haram dem go drop uniform run. I call your soldiers cowards. grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by drmikeadams(m): 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
grin
oluwaahmed:

There are many foolish people like u on this thread who only reason with their anus. People like u who depend on "the nation" for news in places like rivers state. AAC can never win election in rivers its highly impossible. Its impossible because people don't even know the guy, no campaign poster anywhere in PHC environs. And for your info, the army has never been able to win ND militants in the war. Scores of soldiers and navy personnel have been killed, why do u think that they called for amnesty in the first place? When avengers was raiding and destroying pipelines, where was NA. They even issued a threat to PMB that he will die if he came to phc, the gworo coward sent osinbajo instead. Don't be fooled Nigeria will collapse if those guys go back and If they do there will be no going back. FG should leave PHC alone its good to let sleeping dogs lie.
grin nigeria army wey dey use 16th century equipment wey suppose question government on the stolen funds for their equipment are busy chasing shadows while they RE killed every day..I just taya
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by rigarmortis: 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
Babacele:
story ,you just dey wish but you forgot that this matter na brother to brother and not an outsider . make una dey reason well. Even GEJ lost to Timipre in this election . Do you know how many Rivers big politicians want Wike out? una just dey make noise. Naso una destroy Atiku and Saraki.

oga there is nothing like brother to brother in river state politics, the riverine/Ijaw want the ikwere (who they see as igbo by the way) out!
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by freeze001(f): 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
Babacele:
which people are you talking about? Rivers people or what? Do you know how many people are behind Eng Bio? They are more powerful and influential than Wike. It doesnt take 5 minutes to popularise a party the powers -that- be have interest in. AAC is just a mask, and a beautiful David that is giving the PDP Goliath serious beating . In 2015 it was OK, then in 2019 it should be very OK.

Is it about the powerful few or the majority masses and indigenes/citizens? You are part of the people that perpetuate illegality and cash for votes and that is why the electoral system and all other sectors in this country have continued to fail just because a few moneybags have personal/political interests. Look at the number of persons that have been murdered and injured yet you advocate this nonsense? How do you even sleep?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by DJInfluence: 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
Since the guy is not under house arrest, wetin we go call this one? .... Street arrest?
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Bighead9: 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
jamace:

Na unarmed civilians your combatant soldiers sabi fight. When dem see boko haram dem go drop uniform run. I call your soldiers cowards. grin grin

The few COWARDs amongst the Nigerian Army are Igbo's from the East. They have the habit of running away when it's time for battle. Have you ever wondered why the Igbo's don't have senior officers in the Army? They are all Cowards, it's in there blood. grin
If I lie ask Ojukwu. grin

Below is the picture of one of your Brothers who ran away at the battlefield. When our Gallant Soldiers were engaging the dreaded Bokoharam Terrorist in Borno. The coward ran away and relocate to Europe, he was later killed in Europe while doing drugs. grin grin grin

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Pyroex(m): 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
cr7lomo:
Buhari was angry when north east was decimated by the Nigerian army due to boko haram...he is using the election to retaliate...he wants to do same to Rivers and it's unfortunate that a former governor is the reason y this is happening.... Asari is old now, I don't think he controls the sort of power he used to have 15yrs ago...but a veteran knows his onions...so amaechi wants to destroy his state due to selfishness and arrogance...ok, we will c whr this takes him... He will end up being banished in rivers ,so as his family...no indigene has ever don this sort of thing to his people in the history of this country
[b][quote author=cr7lomo post=76572976]Buhari was angry when north east was decimated by the Nigerian army due to boko haram...he is using the election to retaliate...he wants to do same to Rivers and it's unfortunate that a former governor is the reason y this is happening.... Asari is old now, I don't think he

I call him Judas of ubima

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by jamace(m): 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
Bighead9:

The few COWARDs amongst the Nigerian Army are Igbo's from the East. They have the habit of running away when it's time for battle. Have you ever wondered why the Igbo's don't have senior officers in the Army? They are all Cowards, it's in there blood. grin
If I lie ask Ojukwu. grin

Below is the picture of one of your Brothers who ran away at the battlefield. When our Gallant Soldiers were engaging the dreaded Bokoharam Terrorist in Borno. The coward ran away and relocate to Europe, he was later killed in Europe while doing drugs. grin grin grin

Don't tell me you have dementia too. You have forgotten so soon that Buhari in his characteristic ethnic cleansing bias retired compulsorily most igbo officers when he came to power in 2015?

Here is the list:

1. Maj Gen TC ude
2. Maj Gen FO Ali.
3. Maj Gen EG Atewe.
4. Maj Gen Ejemai.
5. Maj Gen MY Ibrahim.
6. Maj Gen IN Ijioma.
7. Maj Gen Koleoso.
8. Maj Gen PAT Akem.
9. Maj Gen LC Ilo.
10. Maj Gen SD Aliyu.
11. Brig Gen Onibasa.
12. Brig Gen IM Lawson.
13. Brig Gen D Abdusalam.
14. Brig Gen Bashir Mormoni.
15. Brig Gen ASH Sahaad.
16. Brig Gen Koko Essien.
17. Brig Gen MD Onoiveta.
18. Brig Gen LM Bello.
19. Brig Gen MG Ali.
20. Brig Gen Oyefesobi.
21. Brig Gen Ogidi.
22. Brig Gen Fiboinumama.
23. Brig Gen Agachi.
24. Col OU Nwankwo.

This list is highly offensive to the corporate existence of Nigeria.
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
I pity Amaechi. People won't forget, we he thinks they have forgotten thats when they will remind him.

I have never seen anyone that hates his people this much. Look at Kwara despite Saraki massive lost that state is calm, look at Kano still peaceful even Ogun and Oyo. These states are all peaceful because those former power brokers understands the meaning of home.

Amaechi is defecating on his own doorstep.
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by msylva2147(m): 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
Dino98:

God bless you...

The way APC people stupid ehn...

So some certain people want to control Rivers wealth and are using the AAC guy as a disguise youths are celebrating it. This one even came here to say it confidently. God can we be more stupid??

If you find out that a candidate is just a disguise for some set of people or an individual to rule Rivers state and then you have one man fighting for that not to happen...as a true son of Rivers state and as someone who has sense or should have sense, who do you support??

I say so many of our Rivers people just no get sense. I will say it again...I have a friend whose only issue.and hatred for Wike is that when Wike became governor, his illegal choppings stopped. He(kalabari guy) alone was eating from 5 different scholarships...living large and carryiny girls up and down...wike won and all that changed....today he is on the front line in the war against Wike. First it was Tonye Up and down, that didn't work, now it is Awara.... and that's the truth about most of our people over here.

There is no one single APC action to be applauded. They claim to be better but will do worse and tell u PDP did it too.
If you call the youths foolish for this scenario you put up here and concluded it by saying all APC supporters are foolish then I think you are equally foolish for the hatred you have for the president because it's the same reason why most of you hate the man, simply because he has decided to stop all the free money.
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Bighead9: 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
jamace:

Don't tell me you have dementia too. You have forgotten so soon that Buhari in his characteristic ethnic cleansing bias retired compulsorily most igbo officers when he came to power in 2015?

Here is the list:

1. Maj Gen TC ude
2. Maj Gen FO Ali.
3. Maj Gen EG Atewe.
4. Maj Gen Ejemai.
5. Maj Gen MY Ibrahim.
6. Maj Gen IN Ijioma.
7. Maj Gen Koleoso.
8. Maj Gen PAT Akem.
9. Maj Gen LC Ilo.
10. Maj Gen SD Aliyu.
11. Brig Gen Onibasa.
12. Brig Gen IM Lawson.
13. Brig Gen D Abdusalam.
14. Brig Gen Bashir Mormoni.
15. Brig Gen ASH Sahaad.
16. Brig Gen Koko Essien.
17. Brig Gen MD Onoiveta.
18. Brig Gen LM Bello.
19. Brig Gen MG Ali.
20. Brig Gen Oyefesobi.
21. Brig Gen Ogidi.
22. Brig Gen Fiboinumama.
23. Brig Gen Agachi.
24. Col OU Nwankwo.

This list is highly offensive to the corporate existence of Nigeria.

There are over a thousand Generals in the Nigerian Army yet, this is all you can come up with. In my Village alone, we have morethan 30 Generals presently serving in the Nigerian Army (apart from those that retired).

You deserve to be slapped left right and center. Your list even has the names of Yoruba Generals too. grin

Bloody civilian.

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by wildikeman(m): 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2019
Meanwhile, fulani herdsmen are killing innocent people with impunity and without any challenges... Buhari.. Continue
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Dino98: 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2019
msylva2147:
If you call the youths foolish for this scenario you up here and concluded it by saying all APC supporters are foolish then I think you are equally foolish for the hatred you have for the president because it's the same reason why most of you hate the man, simply because he has decided to stop all the free money.

I don't hate him because of that and I am certain most people don't hate him because of that. We hate him because he is not fit(intellectually or otherwise) to rule Nigeria, not in this 21st century.

How can a man whose only qualification is animal farming be leading Nigeria...into what future??

Now granted it might be difficult to find someone with all the necessary leadership qualities, intelligence and INTEGRITY...but we have as a people can do better than Buhari. We all know he has nothing to offer...what sold him was FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION and "INTEGRITY" and now even that we can see is a sham....unless there is a different meaning to the words.

I don't want to repeat things we all know....but if as a Nation we still need someone like Buhari in this modern age...then it says alot about us.

We all know he is a dummy....but we would have been okay if he truly had INTEGRITY and the fight against CORRUPTION was genuine. But he is a dummy and scammed Nigerians with fake INTEGRITY and fight against CORRUPTION. So what then does he have to offer??

It is like you ask a bus driver to be VC of UI or Unilag...like its too absurd. What do you intend to achieve with that??
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by YeebozNemesis: 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
rapid101:
u re jst a fool, u better advice buhari if not u re all doomed, ask ur sef is buhari wiser dan yaradua wen he started d amnesty in d niger delta?

Your father drinking kaikai in the village is an empty headed fool. You ill-bred mongrel, mention a single thing Asari did for you or anyone in your generations.

Asari is now worthless and parade has changed gear. If he tries to take food from the mouth of ND boys, he would be dealt with by boys.
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by jamace(m): 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
Bighead9:

There are over a thousand Generals in the Nigerian Army yet, this is all you can come up with. In my Village alone, we have more than 30 Generals presently serving in the Nigerian Army (apart from those that retired).

You deserve to be slapped left right and center. Your list even has the names of Yoruba Generals too. grin

Bloody civilian.
You must be the son of LIAR Mohammed.
Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by drmikeadams(m): 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
grin
Dino98:

I don't hate him because of that and I am certain most people don't hate him because of that. We hate him because he is not fit(intellectually or otherwise) to rule Nigeria, not in this 21st century.

How can a man whose only qualification is animal farming be leading Nigeria...into what future??

Now granted it might be difficult to find someone with all the necessary leadership qualities, intelligence and INTEGRITY...but we have as a people can do better than Buhari. We all know he has nothing to offer...what sold him was FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION and "INTEGRITY" and now even that we can see is a sham....unless there is a different meaning to the words.

I don't want to repeat things we all know....but if as a Nation we still need someone like Buhari in this modern age...then it says alot about us.

We all know he is a dummy....but we would have been okay if he truly had INTEGRITY and the fight against CORRUPTION was genuine. But he is a dummy and scammed Nigerians with fake INTEGRITY and fight against CORRUPTION. So what then does he have to offer??

It is like you ask a bus driver to be VC of UI or Unilag...like its too absurd. What do you intend to achieve with that??

no mind those apc block heads..they should watch the last state of the union speech by trump ..then compare the lifeless thingy we have here grin...they can continue cheering a driver who doesn't know his direction and can't even use Google map

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Bighead9: 5:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
jamace:
You must be the son of LIAR Mohammed.

Engaging you in a debate was my mistake. You know nothing about this Country.

Re: Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) by Babacele: 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2019
freeze001:

Is it about the powerful few or the majority masses and indigenes/citizens? You are part of the people that perpetuate illegality and cash for votes and that is why the electoral system and all other sectors in this country have continued to fail just because a few moneybags have personal/political interests. Look at the number of persons that have been murdered and injured yet you advocate this nonsense? How do you even sleep?
it is about the best interest of Rivers people and sorry Wike do not represent. Cities perish because of pretenders like you. We were you in 2015? and since 2015?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates / Senate Changes The Name Of The Nigeria Police Force To Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.