Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

God Was Drinking Beer, Couldn't Save Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims -atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Was Drinking Beer, Couldn't Save Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims -atheist (1469 Views)

God Couldn't Save Child As Kerosine Explosion Kills 1yr Old Beautiful Baby / “god Was Drinking Beer So He Couldn’t Save Those Who Perished In The Plane Crash / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Was Drinking Beer, Couldn't Save Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims -atheist by dachiwater: 5:53am On Mar 12, 2019
A Ghanaian atheist who reacted to the plane crash incident over the weekend, stated that God was drinking beer and couldn't save Ethiopian Airlines crash victims. 

The popular Ghanaian atheist identified as Chris-Vincent Agyapong who further listed 7 reasons why the crash occurred, asked why none of the 157 people which probably included children and infants couldn't call on his or her God and the God answered. The UK based Ghanaian atheist who reacted to the death of the Ethiopian Airlines crash victims, wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/12/god-was-drinking-beer-and-couldnt-save-ethiopian-airlines-crash-victims-ghanaian-atheist/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Was Drinking Beer, Couldn't Save Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims -atheist by Gurumaharaji(m): 7:13am On Mar 12, 2019
There may not be a creator...Religion may be d opinion of people to instill discipline and tolerance in a society... We have different religion in the world and each claims to be the right one...how is it possible??

2 Likes

Re: God Was Drinking Beer, Couldn't Save Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims -atheist by RipMorosini: 7:40am On Mar 12, 2019
People aren't Ready to think..
Re: God Was Drinking Beer, Couldn't Save Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims -atheist by frank317: 8:04am On Mar 12, 2019
If God exists then he must be the most fuxked up creator ever existed.

He must be wicked, evil and he dumb and psychotic.

I am sure he has helped a christian or a Muslim somewhere find his car keys or get a new job. Or given unmerited favour to one lazy youth. Or better still he is busy dinking tea with one yahoo pastor... After all after the place crash he can easily blame it in evil humans or on the devil who he handed over the world to to torment his loving creations

Or perhaps he allowed them to die because he knows death ain't a thing, pain is just illusion or he intends to punish those who lose their faith as a result of the crash.

Every idea about this God is plane dumb which brings me to the question... What's his role as God? Why waste so much effort and time worshiping an idea which is a useless as the p in psychotic? He does nothing but takes the glory for everything good.

Tomorrow one stupid gospel singer will be singing praise and worship as if he just finished having great sex with Jesus.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Was Drinking Beer, Couldn't Save Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims -atheist by hopefulLandlord: 8:06am On Mar 12, 2019
I read his post and can't find anywhere he said imaginary god was drinking beer. how about you expanding his post first before taking a screenshot mr blogger....
Re: God Was Drinking Beer, Couldn't Save Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims -atheist by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 12, 2019
Re: God Was Drinking Beer, Couldn't Save Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims -atheist by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 12, 2019
frank317:

I am sure he has helped a christian or a Muslim somewhere find his car keys or get a new job. Or given unmerited favour to one lazy youth. Or better still he is busy dinking tea with one yahoo pastor... After all after the place crash he can easily blame it in evil humans or on the devil who he handed over the world to to torment his loving creations

Or perhaps he allowed them to die because he knows death ain't a thing, pain is just illusion or he intends to punish those who lose their faith as a result of the crash.

Every idea about this God is plane dumb which brings me to the question... What's his role as God? Why waste so much effort and time worshiping an idea which is a useless as the p in psychotic? He does nothing but takes the glory for everything good.

Tomorrow one stupid gospel singer will be singing praise and worship as if he just finished having great sex with Jesus.

But it is an agreement between Him and humanity that every soul must taste death. The fashion at which every person will die is just different, but death is death, either one dies by fire, water, disease, accident, etc. If you didn't agree to this in the first place, you shouldn't be here on earth
Re: God Was Drinking Beer, Couldn't Save Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims -atheist by CAPSLOCKED: 10:11am On Mar 12, 2019
frank317:

NOT EVEN THE CRIES OF ALL THOSE BABIES COULD CHANGE GOD'S MIND.
I'VE BEEN OFF BALANCE SINCE I WATCHED THE HORROR FILM YESTERDAY.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Was Drinking Beer, Couldn't Save Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims -atheist by CAPSLOCKED: 10:22am On Mar 12, 2019
donproject:

But it is an agreement between Him and humanity that every soul must taste death. The fashion at which every person will die is just different, but death is death, either one dies by fire, water, disease, accident, etc. If you didn't agree to this in the first place, you shouldn't be here on earth

HOW DOES IT MAKE SENSE TO YOU THAT ALL THOSE BABIES, PARENTS, BREADWINNERS, HUMANITARIANS, ETC WOULD DIE SO HORRIBLY (SINNERS AND NON-CHRISTIANS ARE PROBABLY HELL BOUND), WHILE TERRORISTS, MURDERS, WICKED POLITICIANS, RITUALISTS ETC GET TO LIVE AS LONG AS THEY CAN AND MAY MAKE HEAVEN IF THEY REPENT IN THEIR LAST MOMENTS?

HOW IS IT JUSTICE FOR CERTAIN PEOPLE TO BE RICH AND ENJOYING ALL THE GOOD ON EARTH, WHILE IN THE IDP'S THOSE KIDS ARE DYING FROM LACK OF ORDINARY DRINKING WATER?

WOMEN AND LITTLE GIRLS ARE GETTING KILLED AND RAPPED, BUT INSTEAD OF SAVING THEM HE'S BUSY HELPING TONTO DIKEH GET 100 INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS THIS WEEK.

WHAT KIND OF DESIGNER GOD MESSES THINGS UP LIKE THIS?.. LIKE A CONFUSED LUNATIC.

3 Likes

Re: God Was Drinking Beer, Couldn't Save Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims -atheist by frank317: 11:09am On Mar 12, 2019
donproject:

If u had this agreement with ur killer God, why does it hurt u when u lose ur loved one? Why do Christians pray against death and give testimony when they escape death?

4 Likes

Re: God Was Drinking Beer, Couldn't Save Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims -atheist by frank317: 11:12am On Mar 12, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

NOT EVEN THE CRIES OF ALL THOSE BABIES COULD CHANGE GOD'S MIND.
I'VE BEEN OFF BALANCE SINCE I WATCHED THE HORROR FILM YESTERDAY.

I saw a clips of how people in the plane were screaming and begging God to save them. There is another clip of how the plane fell and exploded, the there is a screens shot of the bodies after the crash. Its the craziest shit I have seen in a while... And someone is telling me that this is an agreement between man and God? Whatever that means...

4 Likes

Re: God Was Drinking Beer, Couldn't Save Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims -atheist by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 12, 2019
I was discussing this with someone on SDZ thread, it’s all insult and emotional blackmail by Christians no intelligent countering of points. What a shame !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: God Was Drinking Beer, Couldn't Save Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims -atheist by earthsync(f): 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
frank317:

I saw a clips of how people in the plane were screaming and begging God to save them. There is another clip of how the plane fell and exploded, the there is a screens shot of the bodies after the crash. Its the craziest shit I have seen in a while... And someone is telling me that this is an agreement between man and God? Whatever that means...

Pls send links of the clips
Re: God Was Drinking Beer, Couldn't Save Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims -atheist by frank317: 1:17pm On Mar 12, 2019
earthsync:

Saw it on my wife's friends watsapp status. She showed it to me and fuxked my whole yesterday up. It took a hard one on me because it only brought back memories of losing my fiance to a ghastly motor accident in 2013, where she burnt to death beyond recognition.

I spent the better part of yesterday imagining what the families of these people are doing through and how these guys spent their last day on earth...

Thunder will fire anyone who comes around me to sing nonsense praise to any God.

3 Likes

Re: God Was Drinking Beer, Couldn't Save Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims -atheist by earthsync(f): 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
frank317:

Saw it on my wife's friends watsapp status. She showed it to me and fuxked my whole yesterday up. It took a hard one on me because it only brought back memories of losing my fiance to a ghastly motor accident in 2013, where she burnt to death beyond recognition.

I spent the better part of yesterday imagining what the families of these people are doing through and how these guys spent their last day on earth...

Thunder will fire anyone who comes around me to sing nonsense praise to any God.

that's so sad. once watched a video of a Plane Crash and it was really chilling imagining how those inside the plane would have felt
Re: God Was Drinking Beer, Couldn't Save Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims -atheist by Maxi3k(m): 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2019
It is only Bible he is capable of saving

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Was Drinking Beer, Couldn't Save Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims -atheist by Originakalokalo(m): 5:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
I can see demons speaking through men here.

You all should not be in a hurry. You will have an appointment with him someday....

That day is fast approaching .

1 Like

Re: God Was Drinking Beer, Couldn't Save Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims -atheist by RipMorosini: 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
earthsync:

I have the videos... I would advise you not to watch it...mail me if you insist
Re: God Was Drinking Beer, Couldn't Save Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims -atheist by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
As sad as it is that people lost their lives, death is inevitable. As a deist , I believe God does not intervene in the affairs of men and therefore a plane crash does not disprove his existence.

It is still 100% illogical to think everything came out of an unknown thing that must not be God.

1 Like

Re: God Was Drinking Beer, Couldn't Save Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims -atheist by finalboss(m): 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2019
RipMorosini:
just drop the link here
Re: God Was Drinking Beer, Couldn't Save Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims -atheist by finalboss(m): 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
Originakalokalo:

I can see demons speaking through men here.

You all should not be in a hurry. You will have an appointment with him someday....

That day is fast approaching .
shut up jor, Demons my foot. Appointment with some one that dosent exist ?

4 Likes

Re: God Was Drinking Beer, Couldn't Save Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims -atheist by NNAMDIII(m): 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
RipMorosini:
i sent you a pm
Re: God Was Drinking Beer, Couldn't Save Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims -atheist by RipMorosini: 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2019
finalboss:
just drop the link here
What link??
Re: God Was Drinking Beer, Couldn't Save Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims -atheist by Originakalokalo(m): 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2019
finalboss:
shut up jor, Demons my foot. Appointment with some one that dosent exist ?

Die first, You will find out.

Tick tock your time is ticking. you are a second closer to the day you will lie flat and will not be able to get up again. .....then, like a dream, you will open your eyes into

Eternity.

I can stake my entire life on it.... I have evidence that no one can take away from me....evidence that you must meet the almighty at death.

You will not be able to go to his presence because of your filth ... You will just see his glory from afar... right at this distance, you will be banished forever from his presence....

The sorrow in hell is not only about the torment... No.

It is also about being banished from such a glorious glory....

Isaiah saw the glory and condemned his lips... He Condemned himself as a prophet.

Job saw his glory and declared that he is unjust.

John saw the glory and just because of scroll that could not be opened, he wept sore.

I repeat,

Someday, you will leave this world.... Then, billions of internet atheists will not be able to save you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Was Drinking Beer, Couldn't Save Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims -atheist by Orangina(m): 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
Have not seen when an atheist attacking devil . it is only GOD they attack. that means atheist is a DEVIL INCARNATE Sitting on the fence. Devil is an accuser.
I LOVE GOD.

3 Likes

Re: God Was Drinking Beer, Couldn't Save Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims -atheist by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2019
Orangina:
Have not seen when an atheist attacking devil . it is only GOD they attack. that means atheist is a DEVIL INCARNATE Sitting on the fence. Devil is an accuser.
I LOVE GOD.

This argument is not very strong.

This is the atheist position , the world is purely physical God does not exist. This obviously means that atheists also reject the existence of devil.

4 Likes

Re: God Was Drinking Beer, Couldn't Save Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims -atheist by JJOF(m): 10:34pm On Mar 12, 2019
Afta man fell, d gate of death was opened on Earth. Evry man has 2 die, no mata wat d medium, we must all die. Some live old, some dnt live too old, n some die at infancy. But all we ve 2 do is 2 ensure dat we live daily by god's spirit, so dat we, like d 5 wise virgins, will always b ready 4 life afta death.
Re: God Was Drinking Beer, Couldn't Save Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims -atheist by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
157 souls and atheists are arguing with bitter tears in their hearts finding more useless and stupid proofs to believe God does not exist....... LMFAO.
GOD ALMIGHTY HAS SLAYED THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF EVERY HUMAN CATEGORIES WITH HIS OWN SWORD.....i thought they know how to read the Bible.....Lol. No Death that has occurred took HIM who is the PERFECT ONE UNAWARE....
Even if atheists cry tooth and nail just like the PDP after losing the presidential election their say and stand will still remain INSIGNIFICANT.
Who can deny that those 157 souls were not atheists that never believed in God but tried to call upon His name when the time of trouble came?.......... Don't try and argue it and if you must do make sure you are a professor in PROBABILITY..........kikikikikikikikiki.
I know one thing for sure, everyone has a personal dealing with God. The thought of God towards me is the thought of good and not of EVIL and to bring me to an expected end. Jeremiah 29:11.......The man that miss his flight and that escaped this mishap just came to mind now.
Synonyms for Atheism: Foolishness, Stupidity, baseless arguments, Nonsense, gibberish...... Lol.
May the souls of the dead RIP.
I BELIEVE IN THE LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST AND HE IS THE PERFECT WAY, TRUTH AND LIFE.
LOL....

1 Like

Re: God Was Drinking Beer, Couldn't Save Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims -atheist by freethinker01: 1:49am On Mar 13, 2019
This God of a thing is a purely overhyped fictional shit that's outlived its usefulness and purpose. The only place it was doing signs and wonders was also in the fictional book they claimed it wrote through some people it inspired. God only exists in your mind.

4 Likes

Re: God Was Drinking Beer, Couldn't Save Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims -atheist by saucelake231(m): 2:03am On Mar 13, 2019
RipMorosini:
can I get the videos
Re: God Was Drinking Beer, Couldn't Save Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims -atheist by Antichristus: 2:09am On Mar 13, 2019
donproject:

MYTHOLOGY

1 Like

Re: God Was Drinking Beer, Couldn't Save Ethiopian Airlines Crash Victims -atheist by frank317: 5:37am On Mar 13, 2019
GeneralShepherd:
As sad as it is that people lost their lives, death is inevitable. As a deist , I believe God does not intervene in the affairs of men and therefore a plane crash does not disprove his existence.

It is still 100% illogical to think everything came out of an unknown thing that must not be God.

As a deist, u think God is just a Dundee?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Should Be Blamed For Our Misfortunes, God Or Devil? / He Paid The Price / Actor Of The Movie "The Passion Of The Christ" Was Struck By Lightning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.