Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior (1309 Views)

Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest / Stories Behind Great Hymns.... .pass Me Not, O Gentle Savior / Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior by J3susFr3ak: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2023
Amer Berro practiced a disciplined life following the precepts of Islam. He studied the Quran and prayed daily to Allah. But at age 12, Amer had an encounter with Jesus, but still devoutly followed his Islamic religion. Later in life he died and went to hell. Following this terrible experience he met Jesus, and received Jesus as his Lord and Savior. Amer's family tried to discourage him from following his newfound faith, but Amer remained dedicated to his walk with Christ. Today, Amer is unapologetically enthusiastic about his born anew relationship with Jesus Christ. This incredible story is a miracle in so many ways - a must see interview with Randy Kay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYL__zlQba4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior by Curse777: 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2023
How many times do we need to tell you Islam support and knows Ishua called Jesus by European colonialist
Re: Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior by J3susFr3ak: 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2023
Curse777:
How many times do we need to tell you Islam support and knows Ishua called Jesus by European colonialist

The real Jesus in the Bible is NOT the same with your flawed Islamic Jesus...

The Real Jesus in the Bible is Jewish. He was prophesied to come into the flesh as the Word of God....yes God has the Might and Power to make His own Living Word become a human being to die as a perfect sacrifice for all humans on earth.

For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Of the increase of His government and peace
There will be no end,
Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom,
To order it and establish it with judgment and justice
From that time forward, even forever.
The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

Isaiah 9:6-7

You cannot distract or deflect from the Truth....Jesus is Lord! Please repent and accept Him as your Lord and Savior today. Jesus is coming soon!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior by nepapole(m): 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2023
Funny ..... lmao
Re: Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior by J3susFr3ak: 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2023
nepapole:
Funny ..... lmao

Is Death funny to you? If trekking because of common lack of fuel will make you complain so bitterly...what do you think happens when you miss your only one chance to find the only Escape from Eternal Damnation (*Jesus Christ).

You are the one's who is funny. Funny and dying at the same time..now that is a tragedy.
Re: Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior by MindHacker9009(m): 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2023
Early depiction of Jesus Christ 1700 years ago as a Roman soldier

Re: Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior by J3susFr3ak: 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Why did you remove the false image you had about Jesus being a Roman soldier?

Read the Bible please. The greatest feature and attraction about Jesus Christ is the Power of the Holy Spirit that saturated Him with Divine Peace, Love and Grace and overwhelming Power.

The Islamic weapon is a sword. The superior Christian weapon is Christ' show of pure Love on the Cross.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior by Kobojunkie: 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2023
J3susFr3ak:
Amer Berro practiced a disciplined life following the precepts of Islam. He studied the Quran and prayed daily to Allah. But at age 12, Amer had an encounter with Jesus, but still devoutly followed his Islamic religion. Later in life he died and went to hell. Following this terrible experience he met Jesus, and received Jesus as his Lord and Savior. Amer's family tried to discourage him from following his newfound faith, but Amer remained dedicated to his walk with Christ. Today, Amer is unapologetically enthusiastic about his born anew relationship with Jesus Christ. This incredible story is a miracle in so many ways - a must see interview with Randy Kay.
These are obviously rubbish stories for pete's sake. What part of "no man will be sent back from the dead to warn the living ...." do you so-called Christians not understand? What this man had was a mental episode which then led him to embrace more of the same religion he had after it. undecided
Re: Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior by J3susFr3ak: 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
These are obviously rubbish stories for pete's sake. What part of "no man will be sent back from the dead to warn the living ...." do you so-called Christians not understand? What this man had was a mental episode which then led him to embrace more of the same religion he had after it. undecided

You seem to forget that this account comes from someone who has been naturally programmed since birth to despise and reject any Christian concept of who Jesus is....

...and just like the early disciples who dared to believe at the very cost of their very lives, why would a former Muslim just wake up to say nonsensical stories about encountering the Real Living "Supernatural" Jesus? What is there to gain?

Except Jesus Himself intervenes beyond every flimsy shred of your faulty logic to actually prove to those He loves how Powerful and Real He is...

Your flawed logic...your great loss. Let those with simple child-like faith believe the Person of Christ and His Word and be Transformed and saved...

1 Like

Re: Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior by Kobojunkie: 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
J3susFr3ak:
■ You seem to forget that this account comes from someone who has been naturally programmed since birth to despise and reject any Christian concept of who Jesus is...
■ ...and just like the early disciples who dared to believe at the very cost of their very lives, why would a former Muslim just wake up to say nonsensical stories about encountering the Real Living "Supernatural" Jesus? What is there to gain?
■ Except Jesus Himself intervenes beyond every flimsy shred of your faulty logic to actually prove to those He loves how Powerful and Real He is...
■ Your flawed logic...your great loss. Let those with simple child-like faith believe the Person of Christ and His Word and be Transformed and saved...
1. Are you trying to get me to believe this man's account is reason enough for us to declare Jesus Christ, and God for that matter, as having lied to all? Basically, you place his testimony above the Truth of God in this? undecided

2. That is how delusions typically work. If a delusion can get a boy raised in a Christian home to turn into the man we know as Adolf Hitler, what makes you think nothing is impossible as far as the human mind is concerned? undecided

3. Jesus Christ Himself said He would not provide such intervention for any man, so, either Jesus Christ is a liar or this man does not know for a fact what happened to Him. undecided

4. Children are not fools that you can tell anything and expect them to believe without question unless we are talking of children from severely brainwashed backgrounds. Child-like faith, the kind that God commands, is instead the kind that submits to and obeys God's teachings and commandments and is open to being taught by God. Child-like faith tests/Validates everything against the Truth of God as declared by Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior by 43Ronin: 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2023
u don't need to die, to understand that mohammed will send you to hell.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior by J3susFr3ak: 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2023
1. Are you trying to get me to believe this man's account is reason enough for us to declare Jesus Christ, and God for that matter, as having lied to all? Basically, you place his testimony above the Truth of God in this? undecided

He is not an outlier....Jesus Christ is actively appearing to so many Muslims in the Muslim world to supernaturally assert to them that He is their only Hope...their Islam will not save them from hell. And the many testimonies from similar accounts reveal their initial doubts and the scripture backed Supernatural interventions Jesus initiated to make them believe in Him as Lord and Savior and a total transformation of their lives as a result. The Focus is Always to glorify Jesus as Lord...not the person experiencing the event.

2. That is how delusions typically work. If a delusion can get a boy raised in a Christian home to turn into the man we know as Adolf Hitler, what makes you think nothing is impossible as far as the human mind is concerned? undecided

You seem to also infer that just because one is born into a "so called Christian Home" automatically makes them a Christian. I was born in a Christian home....and attended Church since a baby. But I would never consider myself a true Christian until I sincerely encountered Jesus at the age of 18 and repented of my sins. There was a DEFINITE transformation and change that resulted that ordinary Church attendance and Bible reading could never effect. The fleshly desires simply lacked any power further when Jesus actually took control of the wheels of my heart,

In the same way, I would not refer to Adolf Hitler as a "Christian". He had a fascination of with the occult and actually engaged in it. It was his obsession with these "Dark Forces" that eventually motivated him to be a mass murderer. Do read about it.

3. Jesus Christ Himself said He would not provide such intervention for any man, so, either Jesus Christ is a liar or this man does not know for a fact what happened to Him. undecided

So you seem to make up Scripture here and there is no evidence from the Bible that suggests this is the case. Saul of Tarsus (just like this Muslim) was an unlikely candidate Jesus had to supernaturally intervene and prove His Power and Reality. If the Bible says Jesus the same yesterday, today and forever...what part of the Bible suggests that just because the year is 2023 and humans can understand the process of generating electricity makes the ever present Reality of God's Power and Wisdom in this day and age null and void.

I am glad Jesus is actively intervening in lives all over the world today and does not need to take any advice from you before saving lost souls.

4. Children are not fools that you can tell anything and expect them to believe without question unless we are talking of children from severely brainwashed backgrounds. Child-like faith, the kind that God commands, is instead the kind that submits to and obeys God's teachings and commandments and is open to being taught by God. Child-like faith tests/Validates everything against the Truth of God as declared by Jesus Christ.

Child like faith is trusting that just as it is written in the Scriptures, the same God who did miraculous things to people in the Bible who dared to trust in Him against all odds--the same God can still reward the faith that seeks Him and puts Him first. Just the way a child who may be in pain or even hungry knows that his father who may not be around..still cares for him or her and will do everything to make sure they are provided for (in most sane cases).

Trusting God as the Heavenly Father who cares enough to intervene should not be Rocket Science. Our pride hinders us most times from deliberately humbling our hearts before His Mercy and Grace.
Re: Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior by J3susFr3ak: 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2023
43Ronin:
u don't need to die, to understand that mohammed will send you to hell.

Yeah...but there is a level of deep programming that goes on with these types of beliefs that removes any option for personal choice based on evidence from reality. This is why a miracle or supernatural intervention is almost always required to make a few see the light...
Re: Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior by Kobojunkie: 10:56pm On Jul 21, 2023
J3susFr3ak:
He is not an outlier....Jesus Christ is actively appearing to so many Muslims in the Muslim world to supernaturally assert to them that He is their only Hope...their Islam will not save them from hell. And the many testimonies from similar accounts reveal their initial doubts and the scripture backed Supernatural interventions Jesus initiated to make them believe in Him as Lord and Savior and a total transformation of their lives as a result. The Focus is Always to glorify Jesus as Lord...not the person experiencing the event.
You seem to also infer that just because one is born into a "so called Christian Home" automatically makes them a Christian. I was born in a Christian home....and attended Church since a baby. But I would never consider myself a true Christian until I sincerely encountered Jesus at the age of 18 and repented of my sins. There was a DEFINITE transformation and change that resulted that ordinary Church attendance and Bible reading could never effect. The fleshly desires simply lacked any power further when Jesus actually took control of the wheels of my heart,
■ So you seem to make up Scripture here and there is no evidence from the Bible that suggests this is the case. Saul of Tarsus (just like this Muslim) was an unlikely candidate Jesus had to supernaturally intervene and prove His Power and Reality.
■ If the Bible says Jesus the same yesterday, today, and forever...what part of the Bible suggests that just because the year is 2023 and humans can understand the process of generating electricity makes the ever-present Reality of God's Power and Wisdom in this day and age null and void. I am glad Jesus is actively intervening in lives all over the world today and does not need to take any advice from you before saving lost souls.
■ Child like faith is trusting that just as it is written in the Scriptures, the same God who did miraculous things to people in the Bible who dared to trust in Him against all odds--the same God can still reward the faith that seeks Him and puts Him first. Just the way a child who may be in pain or even hungry knows that his father who may not be around..still cares for him or her and will do everything to make sure they are provided for (in most sane cases).
Trusting God as the Heavenly Father who cares enough to intervene should not be Rocket Science. Our pride hinders us most times from deliberately humbling our hearts before His Mercy and Grace
1. Where in His Gospels did Jesus Christ suggest that special exemptions exist for these which you call outliers? undecided

2. What you encountered at age 18 was not Jesus Christ but the religious idea of Jesus Christ like most religious folks equally claim to have encountered. It is pretty much the same the average Muslim also clings to, a religious idea that is based on the teachings of men. By the way, Hitler's Christian background was only rejected by him after he realized his new religion. He too hopped from one to the other. undecided

3. Here's the scriptural reason why a murderer like Saul of Tarsus, on his way to murder more Christians, had the encounter that he did. And Paul was not the only one to have such a vision as God(YHWH) revealed similar to at least 144,000 of the sons of Israel at that time — the Last Days. And "the Last Days" of the Nation of Israel — the Land of Judah and God's Jerusalem included — ended 1900 years ago when God put a seal on Prophets and visions of His Old Law as He said He would in Daniel 9 vs 24 - 27 undecided
28 “After this, I will pour out my Spirit on all kinds of people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will have dreams, and your young men will see visions.
29 In those days I will pour out my Spirit even on servants, both men and women.
30 I will work wonders in the sky and on the earth. There will be blood, fire, and thick smoke.
31 The sun will be changed into darkness, and the moon will be as red as blood. Then the great and fearful day of the Lord will come!
32 And everyone who trusts in the Lord will be saved. There will be survivors on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem, just as the Lord said. Yes, those left alive will be the ones the Lord has called. - Joel 2 vs 28 - 32
The encounter was not courtesy of Jesus Christ — Paul himself told you this much in his epistles.
15 But God had special plans for me even before I was born. So he chose me through his grace.
16 It pleased him to let me see and know his Son so that I could tell the Good News about him to the non-Jewish people. I immediately prepared to do this work without asking for advice or help from anyone.
17 I did not go to Jerusalem to see those who were apostles before I was. But, without waiting, I went away to Arabia. Later, I went back to the city of Damascus. - Galatians 1 vs 15 - 17
So, if you are going to quote Paul, at least understand what Paul in fact said before you do so.

4. Jesus Christ is everlasting means that His teachings and commandments never change. You cannot effectively add, remove or change any of what He said as in this case. Jesus Christ did not make any special exemptions for any man, even your outliers, and certainly not for Saul of Tarsus. So what you think is Jesus Christ "actively" intervening is nothing but delusions of men — lies — which Jesus Christ warned were in fact against Him. undecided

5. Child-like faith knows to place God's Word above all else, and not all that is written in Scripture comes from the mouth of God. A person with child-like faith in God would know this and would know that every word must be vetted against the Word of God since it is against God to add, remove or change His Word/Law. undecided

6. It is one thing to say you trust God to intervene but it is something entirely different for God Himself to say that He would. You cannot add, remove or change God's mind in anything so you best be sure that God in fact said He would intervene before you rush off trusting Him to. God will never do for you what He never said He would. undecided
Re: Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior by J3susFr3ak: 11:55pm On Jul 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Where in His Gospels did Jesus Christ suggest that special exemptions exist for these which you call outliers? undecided

2. What you encountered at age 18 was not Jesus Christ but the religious idea of Jesus Christ like most religious folks equally claim to have encountered. It is pretty much the same the average Muslim also clings to, a religious idea that is based on the teachings of men. By the way, Hitler's Christian background was only rejected by him after he realized his new religion. He too hopped from one to the other. undecided

3. Here's the scriptural reason why a murderer like Saul of Tarsus, on his way to murder more Christians, had the encounter that he did. And Paul was not the only one to have such a vision as God(YHWH) revealed similar to at least 144,000 of the sons of Israel at that time — the Last Days. And "the Last Days" of the Nation of Israel — the Land of Judah and God's Jerusalem included — ended 1900 years ago when God put a seal on Prophets and visions of His Old Law as He said He would in Daniel 9 vs 24 - 27 undecided
The encounter was not courtesy of Jesus Christ — Paul himself told you this much in his epistles.
So, if you are going to quote Paul, at least understand what Paul in fact said before you do so.

4. Jesus Christ is everlasting means that His teachings and commandments never change. You cannot effectively add, remove or change any of what He said as in this case. Jesus Christ did not make any special exemptions for any man, even your outliers, and certainly not for Saul of Tarsus. So what you think is Jesus Christ "actively" intervening is nothing but delusions of men — lies — which Jesus Christ warned were in fact against Him. undecided

5. Child-like faith knows to place God's Word above all else, and not all that is written in Scripture comes from the mouth of God. A person with child-like faith in God would know this and would know that every word must be vetted against the Word of God since it is against God to add, remove or change His Word/Law. undecided

6. It is one thing to say you trust God to intervene but it is something entirely different for God Himself to say that He would. You cannot add, remove or change God's mind in anything so you best be sure that God in fact said He would intervene before you rush off trusting Him to. God will never do for you what He never said He would. undecided

To start with, let me state clearly that I have PERSONALLY EXPERIENCED what the Scripture you quoted here describes with regards to the Spirit of Christ being "poured out" apart from the part that shows the apocalyptic signs in the skies which signals the Second Coming of Jesus Christ:

"“After this, I will pour out my Spirit on all kinds of people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will have dreams, and your young men will see visions.
29 In those days I will pour out my Spirit even on servants, both men and women.
30 I will work wonders in the sky and on the earth. There will be blood, fire, and thick smoke.
31 The sun will be changed into darkness, and the moon will be as red as blood. Then the great and fearful day of the Lord will come!
32 And everyone who trusts in the Lord will be saved. There will be survivors on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem, just as the Lord said. Yes, those left alive will be the ones the Lord has called. - Joel 2 vs 28 - 32

So I refuse to believe you when you say this ended years ago. Jesus is still active today. His Holy Spirit is also very very active today!!

To also answer your first question about outliers....every true encounter with Christ that leads to true Salvation (no matter how ordinary it looks) is an amazing miracle and this is why the angels in heaven rejoice when a soul finally experiences the true Salvation of Jesus Christ.

Jesus Himself said: "No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day."-- John 6:44

The Scripture above makes every single soul that gets saved by Jesus Christ an amazing "outlier" in a dark and sinful world.

The invitation to salvation is not just to a 144,000 Jewish few recorded in Revelations. The invitation is to the whole world!! Remember the Scripture that comes after the listed tribes of Israel that make up the 144k number? Remember John 3:16? The world is always the Global Scope of God's Salvation objective. You must be a Jehovas Witness or something to even imagine limiting God's Sovereign Power and Kingdom that way!

"After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands." Revelations 7:9

And yes, regarding Paul's description of his experiences as being a part of God's plan, Paul was simply re-phrasing what the Scriptures says in Psalms 139: 13-16:

"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
You saw me before I was born.
Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out
before a single day had passed.

Paul was simply acknowledging the fact that God's Sovereign Wisdom is not limited by the existence of time....He sees the lives of every creature He created even before they were born or exist....and He knows the events they engage in every single day even before that day comes.

His Plan is NEVER limited when it comes to offering every human the opportunity to know Jesus as Lord and Savior. The book He has about us in Heaven is not entirely written by "God alone".. Our free will and choices also dictate what goes into that book. He will always provide opportunity for genuine repentance....but the actual decision still has to be made by us. We can either accept Him freely or reject Him rudely...but the free will is never over-written. Jesus is using every means possible to plead and appeal to a dying world to accept Him before it is too late.

And this "appeal" might also include the supernatural interventions this former Muslim experienced.
Re: Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior by zoer(m): 1:36am On Jul 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Where you there when he went to hell and back?

How do you know he is lying?

Is there anything impossible for God to do?

How do did you know it's a mental episode?...

Don't show how perfect you are by sounding foolish.
Re: Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior by Kobojunkie: 2:01am On Jul 22, 2023
J3susFr3ak:
■ To start with, let me state clearly that I have PERSONALLY EXPERIENCED
■ what the Scripture you quoted here describes with regards to the Spirit of Christ being "poured out" apart from the part that shows the apocalyptic signs in the skies which signals the Second Coming of Jesus Christ:
■ So I refuse to believe you when you say this ended years ago. Jesus is still active today. His Holy Spirit is also very very active today!!
■ To also answer your first question about outliers....every true encounter with Christ that leads to true Salvation (no matter how ordinary it looks) is an amazing miracle and this is why the angels in heaven rejoice when a soul finally experiences the true Salvation of Jesus Christ
John 6:44...The Scripture above makes every single soul that gets saved by Jesus Christ an amazing "outlier" in a dark and sinful world.
■ The invitation to salvation is not just to a 144,000 Jewish few recorded in Revelations. The invitation is to the whole world!! Remember the Scripture that comes after the listed tribes of Israel that make up the 144k number? Remember John 3:16? The world is always the Global Scope of God's Salvation objective. You must be a Jehovas Witness or something to even imagine limiting God's Sovereign Power and Kingdom that way!
■ And yes, regarding Paul's description of his experiences as being a part of God's plan, Paul was simply re-phrasing what the Scriptures says in Psalms 139: 13-16: Paul was simply acknowledging the fact that God's Sovereign Wisdom is not limited by the existence of time....He sees the lives of every creature He created even before they were born or exist....and He knows the events they engage in every single day even before that day comes.
■ His Plan is NEVER limited when it comes to offering every human the opportunity to know Jesus as Lord and Savior. The book He has about us in Heaven is not entirely written by "God alone".. Our free will and choices also dictate what goes into that book. He will always provide opportunity for genuine repentance....but the actual decision still has to be made by us. We can either accept Him freely or reject Him rudely...but the free will is never over-written. Jesus is using every means possible to plead and appeal to a dying world to accept Him before it is too late. And this "appeal" might also include the supernatural interventions this former Muslim experienced.
1. Well, you know how they say,"Action speaks louder than words." Well, in Jesus Christ, it is kind of the same. Jesus Christ that it is by their fruits that you shall know those who belong to Him from those who don't belong to Him. And here you have been attempting to pass off claims that are not of Jesus Christ as though they were. undecided

2. I am afraid you are sorely mistaken. Everything in the book of Joel is in reference to the destruction of Jerusalem at the end of the age prophesied in Daniel 9 vs 24 - 27 among so many other places in Scripture — the end of God's final judgment against Israel in the Land of Canaan. And this judgment, including all you refer to as apocalyptic signs, happened and concluded before the close of the first century AD. undecided

3. Jesus Christ is active but the Old Law of Moses where those prophecies quoted came from is no longer active— you cannot be saved or experience any of what God promised by way of the Old Law since God already judged all the seeds of Israel by it. Again, God made clear of this in Daniel 9 with the Prophecy of 70 weeks of sevens where God revealed that He would put a seal(a halt) on Prophets and visions of the Old Law of Moses. undecided

4. Jesus Christ did not call each experience a miracle— since it is not a result of God's mercy — but of a choice made by the individual to return to God. When a lost son shows up knocking on your door, it is because that person decided to return home to you, not because some magical power brought that person back to you. You know this because the person is able to trace his thoughts back to when the decision was made to return and even relay the details of the return journey. https://www.nairaland.com/7110397/gospel-minddump/3#122629024 undecided

By the way, I don't see how Jesus Christ makes your "outlier" claim the case. No one can to the Father except through Jesus Christ means that if you do not submit to and obey Jesus Christ — seek first the kingdom of God(holiness)— you will never come to the Father and as a result never enter His Heaven. undecided

5. I don't recall saying that before Jerusalem was destroyed, God caused Jesus Christ to appear via vision to only 144,000 people. Instead, I recall indicating that it was at least 144,000 people who saw visions similar to that which Saul of Tarsus was given by YHWH, so I am not certain why you want to twist my words or change the subject.

6. Are you joking or something? Psalm 139 vs 13 -16 which you quote applies pretty much to every single Israelite out there, not just to Saul of Tarsus by the way. God chose Israel as His people and he saw each and every one of Israel before they were born — all of Israel is born under God's Law aka God's watchful eyes. Every day of the life of each Israelite is recorded in God's book, every moment laid out
before a single day had passed, why? Because each and every Israelite from the time God proclaimed them His own, are born under His watchful eyes — His Law. So, I am not certain why you think what Paul said in Galatians 1 vs 15 - 17, an epistle addressed to majorly the Jewish subset of Israel, was some sort of reference to Psalm 139. undecided

By the way, Paul repeatedly stated that he was an apostle not because he was taught by any of the apostles but because the Father Himself called on him to be one. And in Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34, God did say that no longer will a man have the need to be taught of God by His neighbor since He, God, will teach them of Himself. undecided

7. As a matter of fact, Jesus Christ's plan is limited to His agreement. The same applied as far as God's Old Law hence the reason why God warned that no man should add, remove or change any part of that which He had decreed. The same applies as far as Jesus Christ and it is for this reason that you are told that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever... His plan never changes. Your so-called appeal is rather an attempt to add new teachings and words to the mouth of God Himself — an idea that is antiChrist in original as all sin is. undecided
Re: Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior by Kobojunkie: 2:27am On Jul 22, 2023
zoer:
■ Where you there when he went to hell and back? How do you know he is lying?
■ Is there anything impossible for God to do?
■ How do did you know it's a mental episode?...
■ Don't show how perfect you are by sounding foolish.
1. Simple! Because Jesus Christ made clear that no man will be sent back from the dead— even go to Heaven or to Hell— to warn the living. No man who has ever died has entered into Heaven or into Hell since Jesus Christ proclaimed that that will only happen after — not before — He had first returned and then judged all the sheep and goats in the Kingdom of God - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. The question those of you who believe these tales ought to ask yourselves is whether Jesus Christ lied or not. undecided

2. Actually, yes, there is. It is impossible for God to lie or change His mind — His Law. undecided

3. If it ain't God, what else could it be? Is there another force besides God outside of man? undecided

4. Take your own advice there. undecided
Re: Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior by MindHacker9009(m): 3:24am On Jul 22, 2023
J3susFr3ak:

Why did you remove the false image you had about Jesus being a Roman soldier?

Read the Bible please. The greatest feature and attraction about Jesus Christ is the Power of the Holy Spirit that saturated Him with Divine Peace, Love and Grace and overwhelming Power.

The Islamic weapon is a sword. The superior Christian weapon is Christ' show of pure Love on the Cross.

How do you know what is fake and what is real. What research have you ever done into the history of your invented Jesus Christ other then what you have been spoon feed with.

Only worshipping God Almighty of the Jews without the Roman empire invented Jesus Christ is the only true way.

You mean superior Christian weapon from mami water spirits, that makes followers of the Roman empire invented Jesus Christ to have a bat in their wardrobes in secret but in the open be shouting in Jesus Name or like general overseers preaching Jesus Christ but going to get power from marine spirits because they know your invented Jesus Christ is FAKE.

Here is a confession by a pastor called chidubem okwu who narrated his life story of how he was initiated into occultism by his General Overseer senior friend and mentor. He talked of how he went to the Bar Beach in Lagos one night and slept with a mermaid physically and thereafter the mermaid made the sign of the cross on her head touching her vagina the mermaid left me went to
the general overseer
and brought out a golden cross and chain
from her stomach and wore it on the neck
of the general overseer who gave her
some money the mermaid thanked him and
went back to the sea.
And from then on he too began to operate in powerful “gifts” of “touch and fall”, “look and follow”etc. The only thing the mermaid told him was that he had to renew the power once a month by sleeping with a virgin and married women.

Sources:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlcJQtXxX1I
Re: Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:09am On Jul 22, 2023
Another billionaire in the making! smiley
Re: Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior by MindHacker9009(m): 4:19am On Jul 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Another billionaire in the making! smiley

cheesy cheesy cheesy How about your most cherrished organisation with $billions of dollars that can buy an island to make a paradise for your members that they have been preaching your invented Jesus Christ is coming back to create on earth.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:25am On Jul 22, 2023
MindHacker9009:

cheesy cheesy cheesy How about your most cherrished organisation with $billions of dollars that can buy an island to make a paradice for members that they have been preaching your invented Jesus Christ is coming back to create on earth.

Do you know the difference between an individual owning billions of dollars and an organization owning billions of dollars?

Well our God is rich that's why His organization has assets all over the place just as the ancient temple in Jerusalem has gold and silver worth billions of dollars inside yet many Israelites aren't rich.
Lesson learned: the riches belongs to the organization as a whole not any individual! smiley
Re: Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior by MindHacker9009(m): 5:49am On Jul 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Do you know the difference between an individual owning billions of dollars and an organization owning billions of dollars?

Well our God is rich that's why His organization has assets all over the place just as the ancient temple in Jerusalem has gold and silver worth billions of dollars inside yet many Israelites aren't rich.
Lesson learned: the riches belongs to the organization as a whole not any individual! smiley

Oh you think organisations too are like your invented Jesus Christ. FYI Organisations are owned by individuals and they are not a made up story like your invented Jesus Christ that just appeared in Mary's womb without Josheph entering her.
Re: Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:57am On Jul 22, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Oh you think organisations too are like your invented Jesus Christ. FYI Organisations are owned by individuals and they are not a made up story like your invented Jesus Christ that just appeared in Mary womb without Josheph entering her.
We are saying the same thing, the difference here is that no individual owns the ancient temple in Jerusalem with all it's glory it belongs to God's people as a whole the same with our organization today.
Recently a member of the Governing Body was stepped down, do you think there won't be trouble if he is a shareholder in the assets of the organization?
Ọmọ what belongs to God's organization is the property of all members of Jehovah's Witnesses world-wide that's why you can't see anyone owning private jets despite the billions of dollars! wink
Re: Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior by MightySparrow: 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I think you preach and condemn pastorpreneurs. How did your organization amass such wealth? Okay, how you know that the riches of Anglican, Catholics, RCCG, Winner s, Baptist...., belong to individuals?
Re: Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2023
MightySparrow:

I think you preach and condemn pastorpreneurs. How did your organization amass such wealth? Okay, how you know that the riches of Anglican, Catholics, RCCG, Winner s, Baptist...., belong to individuals?
Your Papa has how many private jets?
Does these jets belong to the church or his own PERSONAL property?

Let's start from there!
Re: Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior by MindHacker9009(m): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

We are saying the same thing, the difference here is that no individual owns the ancient temple in Jerusalem with all it's glory it belongs to God's people as a whole the same with our organization today.
Recently a member of the Governing Body was stepped down, do you think there won't be trouble if he is a shareholder in the assets of the organization?
Ọmọ what belongs to God's organization is the property of all members of Jehovah's Witnesses world-wide that's why you can't see anyone owning private jets despite the billions of dollars! wink

Dey play. "The number of voting shareholders of the corporation is limited to between 300 and 500 male Jehovah's Witnesses."

FYI: The majority shareholders of your organisation owns your beloveth organisation.
Re: Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2023
MindHacker9009:

Dey play. "The number of voting shareholders of the corporation is limited to between 300 and 500 male Jehovah's Witnesses."
FYI: The majority shareholders of your organisation owns your beloveth organisation.

So it doesn't belong to any individual but to God's people as a whole! wink
Re: Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior by MightySparrow: 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Your Papa has how many private jets?
Does these jets belong to the church or his own PERSONAL property?

Let's start from there!

Many and we are asking for more.
Is he using as cargo jet?
Tell me what you know about his itinerary?
Re: Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2023
MightySparrow:

Many and we are asking for more.
Is he using as cargo jet?
Tell me what you know about his itinerary?
So everything you people are contributing is for one man's business not for organized people like what God's people do in ancient Israel for pure worship!
Re: Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior by MightySparrow: 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So everything you people are contributing is for one man's business not for organized people like what God's people do in ancient Israel for pure worship!

Who is that man, what is his business?
Re: Muslim Dies, Sees Hell, Meets Jesus As Savior by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2023
When an atheist decides to get rich from the gullibility of misinformed churchgoers they will fabricate some tantalizing story about their hell and heaven to call their attention!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Some People Poor Or Sick? / Jesus: The Re-incarnation Of Joseph / King James Bible Is NOT The Best Translation & Catholic Influence ( Edited )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.