Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Pastor Fatoyinbo Settles Comedian, Woliagba & Dele Omowoli Issues (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Fatoyinbo Settles Comedian, Woliagba & Dele Omowoli Issues (Photo) (38427 Views)

Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks / Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Dele Omowoli Celebrates His Girlfriend Olabunmi Kenny's 19th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Settles Comedian, Woliagba & Dele Omowoli Issues (Photo) by Sirpaul(m): 9:42am On Mar 12, 2019
If you don't like where you are, move. You are not a tree.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Settles Comedian, Woliagba & Dele Omowoli Issues (Photo) by blackpanda: 9:43am On Mar 12, 2019
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Settles Comedian, Woliagba & Dele Omowoli Issues (Photo) by Sanchez01: 9:57am On Mar 12, 2019
Dele and 'Daddy' never had any issue nau. It was all because of the IPM election; a plan that has been in place to select the new choir coordinator for the church (IPM).

Mayasondo over Itaraba anyday! grin

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Settles Comedian, Woliagba & Dele Omowoli Issues (Photo) by PassiveNaira: 9:57am On Mar 12, 2019
If plantation boiz could part, and Psquare who are the twins could part, who are these ones not to part? It is just a matter of time.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Settles Comedian, Woliagba & Dele Omowoli Issues (Photo) by brenister10: 10:04am On Mar 12, 2019
Daddy coza. Hmm
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Settles Comedian, Woliagba & Dele Omowoli Issues (Photo) by Olulinks(m): 10:06am On Mar 12, 2019
bigboluet:
Nobody is irreplaceable... Dele is replaceable #StayHumble
They will eventually separate. There's no 2 way about it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Settles Comedian, Woliagba & Dele Omowoli Issues (Photo) by princegeo(m): 10:08am On Mar 12, 2019
Which one be these again
Na una hustle una dy naa
Wetin concern me
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Settles Comedian, Woliagba & Dele Omowoli Issues (Photo) by Enniez2018(m): 10:16am On Mar 12, 2019
mezarddinny:
all of them are mad, the dele, the woliagba and the fatoyinbo are all mad

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Settles Comedian, Woliagba & Dele Omowoli Issues (Photo) by alabi484(m): 10:17am On Mar 12, 2019
Funkybabee:
They are not fighting before, media done start their yeye. It's just that this votes must be vote.. Iboyi ama di ni

Lol...media will make people mad in this Nigeria, so many people have no clue wassup with ipm and instead of them to ask or find out, they'll be spewing trash.

Anyways, are you for mayasondo or itaraba? grin

Ibo yi....aaaadiboyi!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Settles Comedian, Woliagba & Dele Omowoli Issues (Photo) by Predstan: 10:20am On Mar 12, 2019
Baawaa:
Their comedy is childish to me

It's not even funny. Just too Childish
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Settles Comedian, Woliagba & Dele Omowoli Issues (Photo) by 3kay945(m): 10:22am On Mar 12, 2019
alabi484:

Lol...media will make people mad in this Nigeria, so many people have no clue wassup with ipm and instead of them to ask or find out, they'll be spewing trash.

Ibo yi....aaaadiboyi!!!

So what is it about Ipm

Seems interesting
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Settles Comedian, Woliagba & Dele Omowoli Issues (Photo) by 3kay945(m): 10:25am On Mar 12, 2019
Predstan:

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Settles Comedian, Woliagba & Dele Omowoli Issues (Photo) by tohyorsih(f): 10:26am On Mar 12, 2019
Sanchez01:
Dele and 'Daddy' never had any issue nau. It was all because of the IPM election; a plan that has been in place to select the new choir coordinator for the church (IPM).

Mayasondo over Itaraba anyday! grin
Itaraba over Mayasondo anyday!
Dele is too troublesome

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Settles Comedian, Woliagba & Dele Omowoli Issues (Photo) by Neyomickey1: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2019
G1STM0RE:
GistMore.com

COZA head pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo settles comedian, WoliAgba & Dele Omowoli issues as they visited him at his residents.

They were all smiled in the new adorable photo shared together with caption;

We just finished a closed door meeting with Daddy @woliagba_ayoajewole. We resolved a lot of issues in IPM. @deleomowoli_mideoladimeji has apologized to Daddy. I am excited!!! #MayazondoForever #IPMForever #PB

See more here; http://gistmore.com/coza-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-settles-comedian-woliagba-dele-omowoli-issues-photo
All this wannabe bloggers, I think you need to make your post more succinctly. There is no real issue between them but pure comedy about who is the next choir master between Dele ( Mayasondo party) and Dara (Gidigba).

1 Like

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Settles Comedian, Woliagba & Dele Omowoli Issues (Photo) by 3kay945(m): 10:26am On Mar 12, 2019
Predstan:

Speak for yourself bro.

I look at Zeeworld as extraordinary mumu play, yet some people cant do without it.
cool

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Settles Comedian, Woliagba & Dele Omowoli Issues (Photo) by Gentleziggy(m): 10:32am On Mar 12, 2019
kaen1317:
Pastor Robust Reply has not replied for like 20 years now
yet he is quick in resolving trivial matters with d speed of lightning, matters that doesn't add values spiritually to d lives of his congregation cool
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Settles Comedian, Woliagba & Dele Omowoli Issues (Photo) by pastorbullet007(m): 10:34am On Mar 12, 2019
alabi484:

Ibo yi....aaaadiboyi!!!

Itaraba #TeamDara
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Settles Comedian, Woliagba & Dele Omowoli Issues (Photo) by allanphash7(m): 10:34am On Mar 12, 2019
And that's all
Funkybabee:
They are not fighting before, media done start their yeye. It's just that this votes must be vote.. Iboyi ama di ni
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Settles Comedian, Woliagba & Dele Omowoli Issues (Photo) by abbadavid: 10:36am On Mar 12, 2019
G1STM0RE:
GistMore.com

COZA head pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo settles comedian, WoliAgba & Dele Omowoli issues as they visited him at his residents.

They were all smiled in the new adorable photo shared together with caption;

We just finished a closed door meeting with Daddy @woliagba_ayoajewole. We resolved a lot of issues in IPM. @deleomowoli_mideoladimeji has apologized to Daddy. I am excited!!! #MayazondoForever #IPMForever #PB

See more here; http://gistmore.com/coza-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-settles-comedian-woliagba-dele-omowoli-issues-photo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVvBSGK_jBc

Watch full video of the reclamation 1.0 concert
Pls subscribe to our Chanel to see and receive latest video
Thanks
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Settles Comedian, Woliagba & Dele Omowoli Issues (Photo) by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 12, 2019
Suigeneristemmy:
Good morning ladies and gentlemen.... I'm suigeneris by name.. I'm a final year student of one the outstanding State University of this country... I'm here soliciting for financial support for my school fee and my project bill... I need a cheerful benefactors to raise me with any amount he or she is capable.. I don't have anybody else to run to that got me to this group to create it to the awareness of over 4millons members of this group... Plz for God's sake.. I'm seriously in need of your help Sir and MA.... Thank you
scam
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Settles Comedian, Woliagba & Dele Omowoli Issues (Photo) by onatisi(m): 10:48am On Mar 12, 2019
happybee:
What happened in the first place?
Don't mind them ,na money Matter
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Settles Comedian, Woliagba & Dele Omowoli Issues (Photo) by DAYOODS(m): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2019
mezarddinny:
all of them are mad, the dele, the woliagba and the fatoyinbo are all mad

[/color] Guy you dey vex ooh.[color=#990000]
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Settles Comedian, Woliagba & Dele Omowoli Issues (Photo) by AfroMighty(m): 10:54am On Mar 12, 2019
divicodefred:
The likes of these Pastors are the ones giving Freezer the mouth to say rvbbish!

Is this what a Pastor should be using his time to do?

All of them look like yahoo yahoo!!

Are you sure you read this after typing?w
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Settles Comedian, Woliagba & Dele Omowoli Issues (Photo) by Predstan: 11:04am On Mar 12, 2019
3kay945:

Speak for yourself bro.

I look at Zeeworld as extraordinary mumu play, yet some people cant do without it.
cool

Telemundo is different from Comedy. There is a real difference between not liking something and something not making sense... These guys are not making any senses
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Settles Comedian, Woliagba & Dele Omowoli Issues (Photo) by 3kay945(m): 11:18am On Mar 12, 2019
Predstan:

Telemundo is different from Comedy. There is a real difference between not liking something and something not making sense... These guys are not making any senses

Yeemu! I stand on what I said. That is how you solely feel about it.

NB: Zeeworld is different from Telemundo mind you.
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Settles Comedian, Woliagba & Dele Omowoli Issues (Photo) by Jamiubond009(m): 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
After knacking Ese "robustly" grin
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Settles Comedian, Woliagba & Dele Omowoli Issues (Photo) by Jamiubond009(m): 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
After knacking Ese "robustly" grin badt daddy G. O
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Settles Comedian, Woliagba & Dele Omowoli Issues (Photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
Rejoice!!!

Luke 6:22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.
6:23 Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.

Beloved, rejoice!!! even when those close to you reject you for righteousness sake, when people make jest of you for righteousness sake. The Word of GOD did not just say rejoice but you should leap for Joy.

Don't be fazed about what people say, keep living righteous. You speak the truth, they castigate you and give you names, for Christ you have been neglected and have lost a lot of privileges just for the sake of Christ. They criticize your dressing saying you are old school, whatever you say and do is resisted. But in spite of all these and even more to come your Lord and Saviour says rejoice, leap for Joy.

Jesus fortold that the world will hate righteousness, the world will hate the truth, that the world will persecute the Believers but He is telling you that irrespective of these you should rejoice!!! leap for Joy!!!

1 Peter 4:13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

Keep persevering, be persistent, don't be moved by what they will say, consistently and continually live a righteous and Holy life. Don't let the persecution of the world weigh you down or make you weary. Your rewards are great in Heaven.

2 Corinthians 4:8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
4:9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;
4:10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
4:16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
4:17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Finally, Beloved
Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.

GOD bless you.

Shalom.

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Settles Comedian, Woliagba & Dele Omowoli Issues (Photo) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
azpekuliar:
We are still waiting for your "robust reply"

[img]https:///view/unbothered-waiting-patiently-whatever-ill-wait-gif-12738613.gif[/img]

That negro never had one
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Settles Comedian, Woliagba & Dele Omowoli Issues (Photo) by barnawilla: 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
divicodefred:
The likes of these Pastors are the ones giving Freezer the mouth to say rvbbish!

Is this what a Pastor should be using his time to do?

All of them look like yahoo yahoo!!

You dont understand spiritual things, Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God Matthew 5:9. Please be guided For (But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. YOu dont provoke the wrought of God upon your life
Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Settles Comedian, Woliagba & Dele Omowoli Issues (Photo) by divicodefred: 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2019
barnawilla:

[s]You dont understand spiritual things, Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God Matthew 5:9. Please be guided For (But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. YOu dont provoke the wrought of God upon your life [/s]

Dustin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Ita Giwa Prays For Tuface & Annie Idibia: Video / Lord Of Ajasa's Wife Reveals Olamide’s Attitudinal Change With A Throwback Photo / Olamide, Patoranking, Kiss Daniel Others Battle For Plot Of Land In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.