Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

List Of Men Begging Afia Schwarzenegger For Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Men Begging Afia Schwarzenegger For Sex (59937 Views)

Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal / Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Men Begging Afia Schwarzenegger For Sex by ikewaterwater: 6:10am On Mar 12, 2019
A list of lustful men secretly begging to have sex with Afia Schwarznegger after she went public with paying male prostitutes to have sex with her, have been shared. Recall that the Ghanaian media personality sparked a social media storm last weekend when during an interview, she claimed to pay male prostitutes to have sex with her. 

“It is normal” since men also pay for the services of female prostitutes. What men can do, women can do better. Now if you have money you can do everything,” she added.“There is a whole lot of male prostitute around. You just pay them and f*uck them,” she continued.

Afia Schwarznegger who then shared a screenshot which captured list of lustful men secretly begging to have sex with her, wrote; "Men begging to suck pussy….smh.. So people honesty believe I will give them my hard earned money…google Sarcastic …mtcheewwww."

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/12/list-of-lustful-men-secretly-begging-to-have-sex-with-afia-schwarznegger/

Re: List Of Men Begging Afia Schwarzenegger For Sex by itspzpics(m): 6:12am On Mar 12, 2019
Chaii busted

Nigerian Man Call Out Slayqueen Who Asked Men To Sleep With Her For 50million, See Photos and Watch video >>> HERE

4 Likes

Re: List Of Men Begging Afia Schwarzenegger For Sex by Olalan(m): 6:18am On Mar 12, 2019
Bunch of silly men...........really if you go through Facebook or social media accounts of females you'll be amazed how some men can be so silly

174 Likes 9 Shares

Re: List Of Men Begging Afia Schwarzenegger For Sex by galadima77(m): 6:28am On Mar 12, 2019
Wo
Re: List Of Men Begging Afia Schwarzenegger For Sex by hourl: 6:32am On Mar 12, 2019
She asked for it and she got it, why the noise?

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of Men Begging Afia Schwarzenegger For Sex by Abfinest007(m): 6:44am On Mar 12, 2019
wati this one get when I won beg to fu^k

1 Like

Re: List Of Men Begging Afia Schwarzenegger For Sex by JoanHicks(f): 6:48am On Mar 12, 2019
I'm not surprised
Re: List Of Men Begging Afia Schwarzenegger For Sex by Dreyl(m): 7:42am On Mar 12, 2019
Majority of them are Nigerians, dem know dey carry last. grin

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Men Begging Afia Schwarzenegger For Sex by AmazingELixir: 9:30am On Mar 12, 2019
grin grin grin

Men and third leg matter.

9 Likes

Re: List Of Men Begging Afia Schwarzenegger For Sex by Baawaa(m): 9:31am On Mar 12, 2019
They want to render service to you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: List Of Men Begging Afia Schwarzenegger For Sex by Houseofglam7(f): 9:31am On Mar 12, 2019
WTF

1 Like

Re: List Of Men Begging Afia Schwarzenegger For Sex by Sharon6(f): 9:31am On Mar 12, 2019
Click like if you opened this link cos you thought she's Arnold Schwarznegger's daughter.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

54 Likes

Re: List Of Men Begging Afia Schwarzenegger For Sex by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 12, 2019
cool
Re: List Of Men Begging Afia Schwarzenegger For Sex by lonelydora: 9:31am On Mar 12, 2019
Just imagine

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Men Begging Afia Schwarzenegger For Sex by Lovelyn451(f): 9:31am On Mar 12, 2019
Ok
Re: List Of Men Begging Afia Schwarzenegger For Sex by Offpoint1: 9:31am On Mar 12, 2019
I'm glad to be among, I'm that jobless guy in the screenshot. This is a kind of job you'll never get bored, you'll never complain even if you haven't been paid your 6 months salaries you'll gladly do the job with a million dollars smile.

I call on the Muhamedu Buhari led government to establish centers for such jobs around the 36 states with immediate alacrity. At least the youth can put their youthful energy into something reasonable.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Men Begging Afia Schwarzenegger For Sex by WIZGUY69(m): 9:31am On Mar 12, 2019
It's a known fact that Nigerians and Ghanians are hypocrites. From the same parent
Spit kiss

13 Likes

Re: List Of Men Begging Afia Schwarzenegger For Sex by Niyi9002(m): 9:33am On Mar 12, 2019
See as Naija guys full the list lol

9 Likes

Re: List Of Men Begging Afia Schwarzenegger For Sex by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:33am On Mar 12, 2019
JoanHicks:
I'm not surprised
grin
Re: List Of Men Begging Afia Schwarzenegger For Sex by powalez: 9:33am On Mar 12, 2019
ahhh see my guy name for there,guy y na?

9 Likes

Re: List Of Men Begging Afia Schwarzenegger For Sex by ibnlawal(m): 9:33am On Mar 12, 2019
They are all stupid, the woman inclusive. She doesn't have to share all these shit..

4 Likes

Re: List Of Men Begging Afia Schwarzenegger For Sex by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 12, 2019
everyone should fulfill his/her destiny

1 Like

Re: List Of Men Begging Afia Schwarzenegger For Sex by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 12, 2019
Mostly Yoruba guys

I no get strength o

11 Likes 2 Shares

Afonja men and sex sex sex. They will even beg a grandmother. Too much free time, Government should open business for them or send them to Borno to keep them busy like Igbo men. SMH

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of Men Begging Afia Schwarzenegger For Sex by kamez(m): 9:35am On Mar 12, 2019
Naija men...na their way....
adding random ladies on social media to their friends list just to beg for number and sex....

go to facebook u see them thanking ladies for accepting their friend request... as if Na bank alert...

thanks for ur acceptation
thanks for accepting
thanks for ur acceptuation

yeye

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Men Begging Afia Schwarzenegger For Sex by eben1marketer: 9:35am On Mar 12, 2019
Pervert fellows always falling our hand. Meanwhile who gave her that name Schwarzenegger?

6 Likes

Re: List Of Men Begging Afia Schwarzenegger For Sex by oldman112(m): 9:35am On Mar 12, 2019
And if they have sex with her now INeC will receive sense, all my girlfriends better pass her and if I expose the list of men coming for them now, you will know these guys are learners.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Men Begging Afia Schwarzenegger For Sex by Bestbeelieve: 9:35am On Mar 12, 2019
see them...jobless lazy yoots!!!

1 Like

Re: List Of Men Begging Afia Schwarzenegger For Sex by BabaAroba: 9:36am On Mar 12, 2019
most of them are gold digger
Re: List Of Men Begging Afia Schwarzenegger For Sex by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 12, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sola Sobowale Poses With Her Twin Daughters / Stella Damasus Shares More Photos To Shame Those Calling Her 'husband Snatcher' / Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.