Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Adesua Etomi Reveals What She Does Anytime She's About To 'give Up' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Reveals What She Does Anytime She's About To 'give Up' (27641 Views)

Adesua Etomi Visits Governor Obaseki (Photos) / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals What She Does Anytime She's About To 'give Up' by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 12, 2019
mezarddinny:
go and get pregnant even if it is not from banky, your clock is ticking, be there doing good woman, don't go and collect fertile rod from wizkid

Evil shall slay the evil. You are evil.
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals What She Does Anytime She's About To 'give Up' by kenodrill: 10:36am On Mar 12, 2019
mezarddinny:
go and get pregnant even if it is not from banky, your clock is ticking, be there doing good woman, don't go and collect fertile rod from wizkid

God is the giver of children.there's always a divine purpose for every delay.
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals What She Does Anytime She's About To 'give Up' by frankblinkz(m): 10:40am On Mar 12, 2019
mezarddinny:
shut ur mouth there,don't allow the wrath of God to descend on u....
do u know what she's been passing from relations and friends of late ,and here u are, adding to it..
See nothing is impossible for God,she Will definitely carry her own baby trust me.
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals What She Does Anytime She's About To 'give Up' by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 12, 2019
[quote author=mezarddinny post=76579556]go and get pregnant even if it is not from banky, your clock is ticking, be there doing good woman, don't go and collect fertile rod from wizkid[/quote
Too bad to come from a guy.
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals What She Does Anytime She's About To 'give Up' by blessedchild79: 10:42am On Mar 12, 2019
mezarddinny:
foolish talk from a low life
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals What She Does Anytime She's About To 'give Up' by amp01(m): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2019
midehi2:
With all her popularity and money, she still dey give up, oga ooooo
Since when money and popularity gives happiness?
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals What She Does Anytime She's About To 'give Up' by Sabby1(m): 10:46am On Mar 12, 2019
mezarddinny:

You never seize to amaze me with your intense foolishness
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals What She Does Anytime She's About To 'give Up' by drskyfly007(m): 10:47am On Mar 12, 2019
mezarddinny:
All this ignorant people can be nauseating!

Do you think infertility is linked to only the woman

Nollywood have altered your thinking.

Am a doctor and I can tell you that almost half of all infertility cases reported to the hospital were due to male factors.

Neither male nor female has monopoly of infertility...

So next time when you don't have a health history of a couple don't conclude yet and end up disgracing yourself.
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals What She Does Anytime She's About To 'give Up' by Uchennaokoye: 10:47am On Mar 12, 2019
ojun50:
The only book i read is the bible others na Washington

You are joking!
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals What She Does Anytime She's About To 'give Up' by midehi2(f): 10:49am On Mar 12, 2019
amp01:

Since when money and popularity gives happiness?
It gives 95% of happiness
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals What She Does Anytime She's About To 'give Up' by pacespot(m): 10:54am On Mar 12, 2019
lol, her husband, banky, just lost an election. don't give up woman, he will win next time and you will finally achieve your dream of being addressed as the wife of honorable.
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals What She Does Anytime She's About To 'give Up' by SleakBuzzPR: 11:13am On Mar 12, 2019
mezarddinny:

Ori e buru...

Waray jatijati
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals What She Does Anytime She's About To 'give Up' by Gentleziggy(m): 11:19am On Mar 12, 2019
mezarddinny:
fertile rod? U mean d rod of Aaron tongue
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals What She Does Anytime She's About To 'give Up' by deebrain(m): 11:27am On Mar 12, 2019
mezarddinny:

You are stupid
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals What She Does Anytime She's About To 'give Up' by naturefellow(m): 11:27am On Mar 12, 2019
LisaAnne:
mind your business
is that your natural hair
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals What She Does Anytime She's About To 'give Up' by naturefellow(m): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2019
midehi2:
'give up' no suppose dey these ones dictionary grin
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals What She Does Anytime She's About To 'give Up' by FaroukM(m): 11:46am On Mar 12, 2019
midehi2:
The rich also cry...
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals What She Does Anytime She's About To 'give Up' by midehi2(f): 11:49am On Mar 12, 2019
naturefellow:
'give up' no suppose dey these ones dictionary grin
I dey tell you
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals What She Does Anytime She's About To 'give Up' by holawhale333(m): 11:57am On Mar 12, 2019
mezarddinny:
as old as you are you still dont have brain....
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals What She Does Anytime She's About To 'give Up' by Larryslim(m): 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
mezarddinny:
Guy this your comment no make sense at all!
Why na?
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals What She Does Anytime She's About To 'give Up' by saucemanny(m): 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
mezarddinny:
i

ediot✋✋✋✋!!!!
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals What She Does Anytime She's About To 'give Up' by Zombicmodz: 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
Offpoint1:
Different strokes for different folks. Me whenever I want to give up, I just stick my right middle finger deep down my aZz and smell it... all my problems and worries would vanished and I'm up back to my feet.

Is that all...are you sure ?
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals What She Does Anytime She's About To 'give Up' by gwama: 3:14pm On Mar 12, 2019
My dear sister, do not look for justifications, if it works 5/5, a single sex report is enough cool cool
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals What She Does Anytime She's About To 'give Up' by tunize(m): 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
mezarddinny:
Only God dey give pikin why mock her?
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals What She Does Anytime She's About To 'give Up' by saintaustine(m): 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hmmmmmm.
is she already giving up on Banky W.
is too early naaaa.
Re: Adesua Etomi Reveals What She Does Anytime She's About To 'give Up' by sweetilicious(f): 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
mezarddinny:
What are you saying?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Dolapo Oni In Her Wedding Dress / Odunlade Adekola, Yinka Quadri, Mr Latin Celebrates Eniola Ajao Birthday / "If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.