Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos (38897 Views)

Woman Brutalizes Her Housemaid In Ibadan For 'Stealing Milk' (Graphic Photo) / Lady Brutalizes Her Housegirl In Lagos (Graphic Pics) / Female Soldier Brutalizes Her Househelp In Ikeja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by hisgrace090: 11:26am On Mar 12, 2019
Who come carry maid give Nigerian soja wife ehh?
Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by okedoyinolabisi(f): 11:26am On Mar 12, 2019
this is so bad... very condemnable. I hope true justice will be served
Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 11:26am On Mar 12, 2019
Funny how women get intoxicated with power real quick.
Her crazy a$s should be thoroughly dealt with.
And to parents, under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should you send your kid to go live with ANYONE!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:27am On Mar 12, 2019
May God grant us long life and bless the works of our hands so we can take care of our own children..
Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:28am On Mar 12, 2019
She is just helping her husband to share the gospel of Buhari according to Burutal recorded

Unleash wickedness on the civilians but run for your dear life when you sight BH boys

1 Like

Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by Ogaizzy: 11:29am On Mar 12, 2019
just imagine Police are helpless smh
Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by lexy2014: 11:31am On Mar 12, 2019
Davash222:

You can imagine what a Law enforcement agency is saying. I give up on Nigeria police!!

We thought it would b better under buhari
Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by omooba969(m): 11:33am On Mar 12, 2019
daddytime:
It's difficult to place why most women are always so bitter and merciless overall.

Poor girl...

When you meet a dangerous woman, she can equally be deadly.

Women are a special breed!

1 Like

Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 12, 2019
Aggressive peoplesad
Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by omooba969(m): 11:40am On Mar 12, 2019
lexy2014:

We thought it would b better under buhari

I can see that you can't pass a comment without mentioning Buhari, are you just naturally stvpid? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by rashrockalabx(m): 11:42am On Mar 12, 2019
She4 follow her husband go sambisa if she wan show her talent

1 Like

Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by kingthreatz: 11:43am On Mar 12, 2019
Igbo madams again

2 Likes

Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by veraulem(f): 11:45am On Mar 12, 2019

Damn sure this woman took to any of her social media handle to celebrate International Women's Day... n yet has d mind 2 I'll treat a young gal (a woman in d making) I'm not surprised sha, we have many of them in the society posing as saints meanwhile dey treat their domestic staff like thrash...

2 Likes

Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 12, 2019
magicminister:
Parents have to understand that nobody else can give their child a shot in life. While the actions of the “madam” are foul, the girl’s parent are not blameless.

Can anyone help me with there contact of the man or person that found this girl?

Let’s help her and teach the evil woman a little lesson she wouldn’t forget!
I am with you, Let's teach the Evil bitch some lessons. Soldier wife my butt!
Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by twilliamx(m): 11:55am On Mar 12, 2019
delugajackson:
Women been maltreating other women's children since 300B.C. Truly, the heart of a woman is desperately wicked.
Igbo women you mean
Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by Allikola(m): 11:58am On Mar 12, 2019
Necessary authority should respond quickly. The maid s life is as precious as OUR daughter's life
Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by Mariangeles(f): 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
dainformant:
Efforts are being made to rescue a little housemaid who has been allegedly molested by her madam constantly at Iyana isashi, Ojo local government area of Lagos whey they reside.

According to Ayo Yinkus Fatimoh, the little girl named Ulunma from Imo state, who looks seriously malnourished is said to be beaten with knives by her madam who allegedly terrorizes the community claiming her husband is a soldier.

The young girl's teeth was allegedly broken by her guardian who left brutal marks on her body ( the housemaid) due to the repeated beatings.

It was also gathered that the case of the housemaid is already known at the Isashi police division.

The police who are helpless about the matter - reportedly implored concerned citizens of the community to go viral with the situation in order to get the relevant government agencies to step into the matter before the madam murders this innocent child.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/soldiers-wife-brutalities-her-maid-with-knife-breaks-her-teeth-in-lagos.html
This is just heartbreaking embarassed

The wickedness in some women is unbelievably devilish!
How can someone be so brutally wicked to a weak helpless child ??
Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by Mariangeles(f): 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
twilliamx:

Igbo women you mean
There are wicked people everywhere, it's not particular to a tribe .

Don't you ever get tired of tribalism?? It might consume you someday !

1 Like

Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by dopemama(f): 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
Davash222:

You can imagine what a Law enforcement agency is saying. I give up on Nigeria police!!
my dear i weak pass you!can u imagine?
Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by skukimania(f): 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
Davash222:

That part self na like electric current for my body. E shock me! Hanhan, police telling the community people to go viral because they are helpless? Haaaa shocked
Helplessness kill them there o

1 Like

Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by Billyanger(m): 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
Such a beautiful little girl sad
Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by Skypoman(m): 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
she should be arrested and face the law
Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by elizabeth147(f): 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
Tomorrow U Don Where Ur Children Will Visit
Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by Okooooooooooooo: 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Some women are so heartless, i dunno why women love maltreating house helps, you were the one that needed her, not her needing you!
shey na only househelp den dey maltreat, nieces nephews in fact na true say the heart of some women is the definition of wickedness

2 Likes

Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by lexy2014: 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2019
omooba969:

I can see that you can't pass a comment without mentioning Buhari, are you just naturally stvpid? undecided

Am not naturally stupid. Are u? Of course I can pass a comment without mentioning buhari. Seems u have been following my comments bumper to bumper 2no that I "can't pass a comment without mentioning buhari". Pls share all my posts on NL to support ur assertion. I will b glad if u can let me no what's wrong with mentioning buhari as far as this issue is concerned. Cheers
Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by omooba969(m): 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
lexy2014:

Am not naturally stupid. Are u? Of course I can pass a comment without mentioning buhari. Seems u have been following my comments bumper to bumper 2no that I "can't pass a comment without mentioning buhari". Pls share all my posts on NL to support ur assertion. I will b glad if u can let me no what's wrong with mentioning buhari as far as this issue is concerned. Cheers

Too many words... you talk too much.

Bye
Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by lexy2014: 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
omooba969:

Too many words... you talk too much.

Bye

U should have thought about that b4 u desperately ran to respond 2 my initial comment
Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by omooba969(m): 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2019
lexy2014:

U should have thought about that b4 u desperately ran to respond 2 my initial comment

It appears you like to have the last word. smiley
Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by lexy2014: 1:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
omooba969:

It appears you like to have the last word. smiley

How we go do? Don't u like 2 have d last word?
Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by Ziggylady(f): 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
delugajackson:
Women been maltreating other women's children since 300B.C. Truly, the heart of a woman is desperately wicked.

Instead of condemning a wicked act you are saying nonsense...I guess the gazzilion men of all ages who murder people all over the place including their fellow men were "treating them well..

Irredeemably Stupidd empty-headed males abound on nairaland indeed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naval Officer Infects His Wife With HIV, Charges Her To Court In Ogun (Photos) / 12 Notorious Kidnappers Terrorising East-West Road Arrested In Rivers (photos) / Vigilante Shoots Self Dead While Scaring Away Thieves (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.