Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos (38898 Views)

Woman Brutalizes Her Housemaid In Ibadan For 'Stealing Milk' (Graphic Photo) / Lady Brutalizes Her Housegirl In Lagos (Graphic Pics) / Female Soldier Brutalizes Her Househelp In Ikeja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by Davis16: 2:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
The boy no get house...? undecided make en go home now...
Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
dante0147:
If I were to be her husband ... Make I no talk sha

What if the man is in in support of this?I mean will any sane man see his ward this malnourished and looking like a child from a refugee camp and not ask qstns?Unless they don't live in the same house.
Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by dante0147: 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
ReneeNuttall:

What if the man is in in support of this?I mean will any sane man see his ward this malnourished and looking like a child from a refugee camp and not ask qstns?Unless they don't live in the same house.

I don’t expect the man to be in support of
This and if he is then that means he is the devil him self and he needs thorough beating..
Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
The painful part is that their husbands see all these are do absolutely nothing.

Haven't you realised how men take delight in watching females degrade each other? They do absolutely nothing about it until it is their turn to receive same treatment, that is when they start barking.

Even a whole police is claiming powerless.

Useless country
Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by Mryacks: 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2019
magicminister:
Parents have to understand that nobody else can give their child a shot in life. While the actions of the “madam” are foul, the girl’s parent are not blameless.

Can anyone help me with there contact of the man or person that found this girl?

Let’s help her and teach the evil woman a little lesson she wouldn’t forget!

I like this ...
Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by TourismMan(m): 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
magicminister:
Parents have to understand that nobody else can give their child a shot in life. While the actions of the “madam” are foul, the girl’s parent are not blameless.

Can anyone help me with there contact of the man or person that found this girl?

Your posts reek of humanitarianism. Keep up the good work. May God continue to bless and keep you.
Re: Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos by TourismMan(m): 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
magicminister:

Your posts reek of humanitarianism. Keep up the good work. May God continue to bless and keep

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Notorious Kidnappers Terrorising East-West Road Arrested In Rivers (photos) / Vigilante Shoots Self Dead While Scaring Away Thieves (Pictured) / Police Pose As Buyers, Recover N37m Stolen Benz G-wagon About To Be Sold N15m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.