Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

I Stumbled On This And It Seems Real - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Stumbled On This And It Seems Real (563 Views)

I Stumbled On This Youtube Channel, They Are Posting Free And Accurate Games / Internet Marketers: I Stumbled On This.... / I Stumbled On This Survey From Facebook. Check It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stumbled On This And It Seems Real by daddycee91(m): 10:07am On Mar 12, 2019
Just stumbled on an easy way to make dollars daily online, seems cool with no too many protocols. You can find the link on my signature. Give it a try, thank me later.
Re: I Stumbled On This And It Seems Real by Gulher: 11:35am On Mar 12, 2019
daddycee91:
Just stumbled on an easy way to make dollars daily online, seems cool with no too many protocols. You can find the link on my signature. Give it a try, thank me later.
You are only enriching the owner of that website through your referrals and traffic and you won't be paid shi shi
Re: I Stumbled On This And It Seems Real by daddycee91(m): 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
Gulher:
You are only enriching the owner of that website through your referrals and traffic and you won't be paid shi shi

Learn not to say what you know nothing of. I know people who have been paid.
Re: I Stumbled On This And It Seems Real by Gulher: 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2019
daddycee91:

Learn not to say what you know nothing of. I know people who have been paid.
Take your own advice and try to KNOW about the website you are talking about. It is a scam site. Simple Google search.
Re: I Stumbled On This And It Seems Real by daddycee91(m): 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
Gulher:
Take your own advice and try to KNOW about the website you are talking about. It is a scam site. Simple Google search.

Take yourself outta here if you aint intrested so others can try.
Re: I Stumbled On This And It Seems Real by Gulher: 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2019

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Get 30% Of Your Investment In 7 Days / If You See This When Washing, How Do You Usually Feel? / Please How Do I Get My Money back Easily And Safely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.