Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Final Year Student Crushed To Death By University’s SUG Vehicle In Edo. Photo - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Final Year Student Crushed To Death By University’s SUG Vehicle In Edo. Photo (40964 Views)

Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) / Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Python Killed And Cooked By University Of Abuja Students (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Year Student Crushed To Death By University’s SUG Vehicle In Edo. Photo by Haayaa: 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
That's serious
Re: Final Year Student Crushed To Death By University’s SUG Vehicle In Edo. Photo by Semtu(m): 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
What kind of useless school is this?... Normally, bikes shouldn't be allowed into the school premises, why is it different in this case?... Well the deed has been done, may his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Final Year Student Crushed To Death By University’s SUG Vehicle In Edo. Photo by SVC6000: 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
LuciferRedeemed:
It's called delegation.

A good manager / administrator delegates effectively to his subordinates to achieve set targets.

In this case, the SUG President delegated death to this hapless simpleton & he carried out his task with minimal stress.

We need more selfless employees like this if Nigeria is to move forward.

Cheers.

@LUCIFER . ** PLS ALWYZ REMEMBER THAT __ A COFFIN SELLER ND ALSO A MAKER WAS BURIED WIT THESAME COFFIN MADE BY HIM. HE DAT DANCES THE DRUM OF THE GHOST SHAL EVA B READY TO DINE WIT THE EVIL CABINET. YOU SON OF DARKNESS,! DARKNESS HAS NO POWER OVER LIGHT.

BEWARE YOUR MANNER OR U DIE _UNKNOWNVULTUREFAMILY.0
DIRTYORCLE_OX_FILE
Re: Final Year Student Crushed To Death By University’s SUG Vehicle In Edo. Photo by united442(m): 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
very painful exit..

he is my course mate and we were about to defend our seminar before this shocking news arrive.

we will be mourning him tomorrow morning, walking around the entire school..

r.i.p bro...

we will miss you...

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student Crushed To Death By University’s SUG Vehicle In Edo. Photo by SURElee(f): 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
So sad. What a great loss to his family and a future cut short. I feel for the parents who nurtured a son till 26years of age only to lose him few days to defensive when he should be concluding studies.

God, may we not have to bury our kids. Amen
Re: Final Year Student Crushed To Death By University’s SUG Vehicle In Edo. Photo by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
Didn't know Auchi polytechnic is now a university!!
Oga poster are you sure?
Re: Final Year Student Crushed To Death By University’s SUG Vehicle In Edo. Photo by Adesewa91(f): 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
I Don't Just Know The Reason Why Azikwe, Awolowo, etc Agitated For Nigeria Independent...

RIP
I felt the same
Re: Final Year Student Crushed To Death By University’s SUG Vehicle In Edo. Photo by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
Niyeal:
Eternal rest
Eternal rest only comes in Christ Jesus. If he didn't get to know Christ and conform wholly to the will of God before he died, the truth is there is no eternal rest for him. As bitter as this may seem, the truth has to be known.
Re: Final Year Student Crushed To Death By University’s SUG Vehicle In Edo. Photo by midnighter(f): 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
RIP dear sad motocycles, so dangerous!

Thats how they will try to use okada to climb your body at Eke market in Enugu

you'll be wondering whether the road was created for human beings or motorcycles
Re: Final Year Student Crushed To Death By University’s SUG Vehicle In Edo. Photo by dailynaijanews(m): 1:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
Sad tale, really.

But I just though of this one that I read here about bikes: https://www.youselectit.com/review/best-gravel-bike-under-1500/
Re: Final Year Student Crushed To Death By University’s SUG Vehicle In Edo. Photo by dailynaijanews(m): 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
Re: Final Year Student Crushed To Death By University’s SUG Vehicle In Edo. Photo by dailynaijanews(m): 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
The Nigerian road users most times move like they do not care for human lives.

https://www.youselectit.com/review/best-gravel-bike-under-1500/

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Ten Worst Countries For Women / Snake Killed In My House / What Is The Name Of This Snake My Brother Killed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.