Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) (68246 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Bentley Mulsanne Worth $310,000 (N173,000,000) / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by Gandollar(f): 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
SternProphet:

This empty generation needs him. The guy is very prayerful so God always gives him the required deliverance for his purposes. However if Dino is your hero, there is something lacking in your psychology.
Dino is my hero. Kee yasef.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by Kentocancan: 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
delugajackson:
Dino keeps displaying his infantile attitude online. I mean, after all he must have been through, one would have expected a more mature man and not an upgraded drama king.

Now we're stuck with another four years of flaunting super cars for the gram, dancing shoki and freestyling in the red chambers.

I guess your a prisoner in this world and He's not. Receive sense in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by paulo98: 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
dino my guy, funny character
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by Okooooooooooooo: 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2019
SternProphet:

This empty generation needs him. The guy is very prayerful so God always gives him the required deliverance for his purposes. However if Dino is your hero, there is something lacking in your psychology.
if buhari is your hero I'm sure cow dung is mixed up with your medulla

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
This man is not well at all ... grin

Are u an active forex trader, check my signature.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by Platony(m): 1:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
delugajackson:
Dino keeps displaying his infantile attitude online. I mean, after all he must have been through, one would have expected a more mature man and not an upgraded drama king.

Now we're stuck with another four years of flaunting super cars for the gram, dancing shoki and freestyling in the red chambers.

sifia PAINERY grin grin

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by omooba969(m): 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Dino Melaye , The future governor of Kogi State

The slayer of Yahaya Bello and Tinubu

and the MASTER BLASTER OF BUHARI.

The man of the people

Congratulation on your victory .

Dino wouldn't be as naive as you coz he knows that he is still on their list - he's a target. smiley
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by okokronkwo: 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy
I'm so much in love with this man. Federal might and Yahaya bello played into his hands in the name of public ridicule and humiliation. But as a smart and intelligent Man, he grab and took it to his advantage. 70% of the votes he garnered were sympathy votes. I'm from his district and I know what I'm saying. He beat smart in 7/7 local government that make up Kogi west senatorial district. Good people of Kabba, oworo, ijumu, isanlu etc perceived that Smart Adeyemi was being used as a willing tool by the Governor to humiliate meleye. But they waited to the right time to revolt and return the favour to Dino. Same fate await Yahaya bello by Nov this during the Governorship election. It would be kogi west, kogi East against kogi central. This is about 75% percent population against just a paltry 25%. PDP would field someone from Igala land which is kogi east and use okun man as deputy which is kogi west. Coupled with the lackluster performance of Yahaya bello in governance, it will surely be a work over for PDP by November this year.g Igala land population determine the election in kogi state. They constitute about 50-55% population of the entire state. Okun is about 20% same as Ebira where Yahaya comes from. Other minor tribes could be around 5%. But I see APC denying Yahaya bello ticket for second term. They may likely go to Igala land to pick someone, else it would a work over for PDP.
true talk thats why he is bootlicking buhari so as he won't be deny second ticket
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by teejet: 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
CLOWN!

PRAY YOU OCCUPY THAT SIT.

KUJE PRSION LOADING!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by ChristianNorth: 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
pablobellins:
Someone shud bless a brother wt 2k to fill his gas, and attend other small thngs
Use Kerosene or fire wood.

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by sonature1: 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

The man of the people

If Dino Melaye lost this election, we no for hear word for many of these tribalistic Yoruba boys on Nairaland.
Yes, they would keep bragging for the next four years, saying that Tinubu ended his career!
Many of them in my street would shamelessly say that they wished Dino lost the election...just to make it clear to us that Tinubu is the almighty king maker in Nigerian politics.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by dokyOloye: 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
SternProphet:

Grow up.
Dino has to his credit the highest number of bills and motions in this current senate (Google is your friend)
That is exactly what he was elected to do and he is doing it fine.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by clickwtB(m): 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
Only ful will post this lipsrsealed undecided.
NaijaRoyalty:

The man of the people

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by YourFreedom(m): 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
Again

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by Arysexy(m): 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
sonature1:

If Dino Melaye lost this election, we no for hear word for many of these tribalistic Yoruba boys on Nairaland.
Yes, they would keep bragging for the next four years, saying that Tinubu ended his career!
Many of them in my street would shamelessly say that they wished Dino lost the election...just to make it clear to us that Tinubu is the almighty king maker in Nigerian politics.

God has shamed them.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
delugajackson:

Now we're stuck with another four years of drama, flaunting super cars for the gram, dancing shoki and freestyling in the red chambers.
It's Absolutely Ludiclous! The man behaves like a Juvenile.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by soledayo(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy
I'm so much in love with this man. Federal might and Yahaya bello played into his hands in the name of public ridicule and humiliation. But as a smart and intelligent Man, he grab and took it to his advantage. 70% of the votes he garnered were sympathy votes. I'm from his district and I know what I'm saying. He beat smart in 7/7 local government that make up Kogi west senatorial district. Good people of Kabba, oworo, ijumu, isanlu etc perceived that Smart Adeyemi was being used as a willing tool by the Governor to humiliate meleye. But they waited to the right time to revolt and return the favour to Dino. Same fate await Yahaya bello by Nov this during the Governorship election. It would be kogi west, kogi East against kogi central. This is about 75% percent population against just a paltry 25%. PDP would field someone from Igala land which is kogi east and use okun man as deputy which is kogi west. Coupled with the lackluster performance of Yahaya bello in governance, it will surely be a work over for PDP by November this year. Igala land population determine the election in kogi state. They constitute about 50-55% population of the entire state. Okun is about 20% same as Ebira where Yahaya comes from. Other minor tribes could be around 5%. But I see APC denying Yahaya bello ticket for second term. They may likely go to Igala land to pick someone, else it would a work over for PDP.

This made no sense. U guys should have produced a reasonable non comedian senator.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by Bizibi(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
Dino sef!!!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by ClearFlair: 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

The man of the people

This ones wey we don beat black and blue still dey talk. Hahaha
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by pfadom: 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
Go get some sense. How has he become the slayer of Tinubu or Buhari? By his childish madness?

NaijaRoyalty:

The man of the people

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by Oricha79(m): 2:17pm On Mar 12, 2019
Childish
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by Orpe7(m): 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
Exactly what is the essence of being a senator cus this guy keeps lowering the bar every day
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by Afonja007: 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
delugajackson:

Now we're stuck with another four years of drama, flaunting super cars for the gram, dancing shoki and freestyling in the red chambers.
you hate him and love buhari but his people love him and hate buhari so you got nothing to say
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by Tolams16(m): 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
ARE YOU WRITING JAMB VERY SOON?? THEN THIS POST IS FOR YOU.
Get As High AS 280,290 Even 300 In The Forth Coming Jamb. CLICK the link to find out how.
https://www.nairaland.com/5065456/get-high-280290-even-300
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
sad
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by asobo: 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
emperorzz:
Good and quick. He should show us pictures of how developed his constituency is..Nonsense Nigerian Politicians
His constituent voted him and entrusted him with their mandate. How does that concerns you. In APC he defeated Smart Adeyemi of PDP, In PDP he still defeated Smart Adeyemi of APC.

DEAR SOPHISTICATED VOTERS AND GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS OF KOGI WEST, TAKE A BOW!

Kogi West Senatorial District comprises of 7 LGAs:
Lokoja
Kogi/Koton Karfe
Kabba/Bunu
Ijumu (where both Senators Melaye and Adeyemi are from)
Yagba East
Yagba West.

Of these 7 LGAs, the last 5 listed above make up the Okun part. Let me list for you the government officials from the Okun part;

The Speaker of the Kogi State House of Assembly,
The Secretary to Kogi State Government,
The State Security Adviser,
Commissioners for Finance, Agric and Women & Social Development,
DG Media and Publicity,
SA Political Matters,
SA Youth Empowerment and Student Affairs,
And of course SSAs, so many of them.

Add the administrators of the 5 LGAs one of whom is the ALGON Chairman and LG Secretaries and other administrative members of each LGA.

You see the 5 LGAs? SENATOR DINO MELAYE WON IN ALL OF THEM. ALL 5!!!!

Let us come home to Lokoja LGA. The biggest ward in the LGA is Ward A with 23 polling units. SENATOR DINO MELAYE WON IN ALL 23 POLLING UNITS. And went on to win Lokoja LGA making it a total of 6 LGAs won out of 7. Leaving Kogi/Koton Karfe for Senator Smart Adeyemi.

Let me put this in a clearer context. Dino Melaye was not available for his campaigns. Let that sink. Just like he was unavailable during his recall. Yet the recall fell like a pack of badly stacked cards. As a matter of fact, that was when I personally told myself there must be something about Dino I have refused to see because I was disgusted by his many dramas and theatrics.

But his people stood by him. And what I find instructive is that all the top government officials in these LGAs allowed the wish of their people to prevail.

They are not afraid of being sacked.

They upheld the wish of their people. Not just for the Senate but even some seats for the House of Reps which went to different parties. I know the Yagba Federal Constituency seat went to the ADC.

In 2015, Senator Dino Melaye of APC bear Senator Smart Adeyemi of PDP with a margin of some 2000 votes. In 2019, Senator Dino Melaye of the PDP beat Senator Smart Adeyemi of the APC with a margin of over 17,000 votes. It is democracy. The rule is number.

This is how to play politics. Election no be war. Democracy is a game of numbers and choice. One won through the art of persuasion through performance and seduction to win new converts, not brute force.

Great People of Kogi West, take a bow. Take a graceful bow for you are the beacon of hope for our democracy in Kogi State.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by BABANGBALI: 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
His madness has returned
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
Who are the 1mbeciles that voted for this joker?
That state must have very inferior people in it.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by GRACEGLORY: 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
G1STM0RE:
GistMore.com

Dino Melaye who recently won Kogi West senatorial seat, shows if off on social media with his name customized on it.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/dino-melaye-shows-off-his-senatorial-seat-after-his-victory-photo

Those who are sold out for the people shows them off, but those for themselves, will even show off their own shoes let alone seat. The breeze is blowing the Anus of the hen.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy
I'm so much in love with this man. Federal might and Yahaya bello played into his hands in the name of public ridicule and humiliation. But as a smart and intelligent Man, he grabbed and took it to his advantage. 70% of the votes he garnered were sympathy votes. I'm from his district and I know what I'm saying. He beat smart in 7/7 local government that make up Kogi west senatorial district. Good people of Kabba, oworo, ijumu, isanlu etc perceived that Smart Adeyemi was being used as a willing tool by the Governor to humiliate meleye. But they waited for the right time to revolt and return the favour to Dino. Same fate await Yahaya bello by Nov this year during the Governorship election. It would be kogi west, kogi East against kogi central. This is about 75% percent population against just a paltry 25%. PDP would field someone from Igala land which is kogi east and use okun man as deputy which is kogi west. Coupled with the lackluster performance of Yahaya bello in governance, it will surely be a walkover for PDP by November this year. Igala land population determine the election in kogi state. They constitute about 50-55% population of the entire state. Okun is about 20% same as Ebira where Yahaya comes from. Other minor tribes could be around 5%. But I see APC denying Yahaya bello ticket for second term. They may likely go to Igala land to pick someone, else it would a walkover for PDP.

If APC doesn't want a repeat of what happened in Oyo and Kano states, they will present another candidate for the gubernatorial election.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan / 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court / Emir Sanusi's Reaction On Meeting Ganduje At Eid Prayer Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.