Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) (68245 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Rolls-Royce (Photos, Video) / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Bentley Mulsanne Worth $310,000 (N173,000,000) / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by Olugbayi: 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
Dino Melaye. ?

Is that the best Kogi can offer. .?

It's very sad!
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2019
asobo:

But his people stood by him. And what I find instructive is that all the top government officials in these LGAs allowed the wish of their people to prevail. They are not afraid of being sacked.

This is how to play politics. Election no be war. Democracy is a game of numbers and choice. One won through the art of persuasion through performance and seduction to win new converts, not brute force.
At the bolded, those govt officials didn't allow anything, they don't have a choice. The people are angry with their principal and voting is an avenue to show it. Don't praise Dino, any candidate in PDP would have won even if it were to be Smart. The people want anybody but Bello's puppet. Dino got protest votes against Bello.

The second paragraph you described Dino and Bello so well. Dino is using seduction as against performance but for how long will that continue to work on the people? Bello will definitely vacate that seat next January. He may likely not get his party's ticket if the National leaders are to come into play.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by Eavy(m): 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2019
He can only dangle but he will not fall. They don't call me Dino for nothing.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by chally100(m): 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Dino Melaye , The future governor of Kogi State

The slayer of Yahaya Bello and Tinubu

and the MASTER BLASTER OF BUHARI.

The man of the people

Congratulation on your victory .
. How can you move from being a Senator to becoming a governor, is Dat not Demotion...
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by vicdom(m): 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
ferhyntorlah:

If APC doesn't want a repeat of what happened in Oyo and Kano states, they will present another candidate for the gubernatorial election.
I'm telling you, else, kogi state will equally be in the bag of PDP with so much humiliation at the poll grin cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by Sexylia(f): 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
kudos to you, my husband"s favorite comedian, ride on jare
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
vicdom:

I'm telling you, else, kogi state will equally be in the bag of PDP with so much humiliation at the poll grin cheesy

Let's hope they learn from their mistakes for taking the people for granted by presenting unpopular candidates and trying to use federal might to their Favour.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by shugabasbn: 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2019
Imagine a character like Dino representing Okun land, the land that produced Prof. Pius Adesanmi and many professors bn represented by Dino
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by JusticeSeeker: 3:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
You'll take it to jail.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by shegra58: 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

The man of the people

grin grin

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Dino is now simply a dog, surrounded by lions...... I see him defecting to APC, when the zoo gets too hot.......

You need Procold!
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by Lexusgs430: 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2019
prince3009:

You need Procold!

You know they have special carpet crossing skills......
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by emperorzz(m): 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
asobo:
His constituent voted him and entrusted him with their mandate. How does that concerns you. In APC he defeated Smart Adeyemi of PDP, In PDP he still defeated Smart Adeyemi of APC.

DEAR SOPHISTICATED VOTERS AND GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS OF KOGI WEST, TAKE A BOW!

Kogi West Senatorial District comprises of 7 LGAs:
Lokoja
Kogi/Koton Karfe
Kabba/Bunu
Ijumu (where both Senators Melaye and Adeyemi are from)
Yagba East
Yagba West.

Of these 7 LGAs, the last 5 listed above make up the Okun part. Let me list for you the government officials from the Okun part;

The Speaker of the Kogi State House of Assembly,
The Secretary to Kogi State Government,
The State Security Adviser,
Commissioners for Finance, Agric and Women & Social Development,
DG Media and Publicity,
SA Political Matters,
SA Youth Empowerment and Student Affairs,
And of course SSAs, so many of them.

Add the administrators of the 5 LGAs one of whom is the ALGON Chairman and LG Secretaries and other administrative members of each LGA.

You see the 5 LGAs? SENATOR DINO MELAYE WON IN ALL OF THEM. ALL 5!!!!

Let us come home to Lokoja LGA. The biggest ward in the LGA is Ward A with 23 polling units. SENATOR DINO MELAYE WON IN ALL 23 POLLING UNITS. And went on to win Lokoja LGA making it a total of 6 LGAs won out of 7. Leaving Kogi/Koton Karfe for Senator Smart Adeyemi.

Let me put this in a clearer context. Dino Melaye was not available for his campaigns. Let that sink. Just like he was unavailable during his recall. Yet the recall fell like a pack of badly stacked cards. As a matter of fact, that was when I personally told myself there must be something about Dino I have refused to see because I was disgusted by his many dramas and theatrics.

But his people stood by him. And what I find instructive is that all the top government officials in these LGAs allowed the wish of their people to prevail.

They are not afraid of being sacked.

They upheld the wish of their people. Not just for the Senate but even some seats for the House of Reps which went to different parties. I know the Yagba Federal Constituency seat went to the ADC.

In 2015, Senator Dino Melaye of APC bear Senator Smart Adeyemi of PDP with a margin of some 2000 votes. In 2019, Senator Dino Melaye of the PDP beat Senator Smart Adeyemi of the APC with a margin of over 17,000 votes. It is democracy. The rule is number.

This is how to play politics. Election no be war. Democracy is a game of numbers and choice. One won through the art of persuasion through performance and seduction to win new converts, not brute force.

Great People of Kogi West, take a bow. Take a graceful bow for you are the beacon of hope for our democracy in Kogi State.
I was earnestly waiting to read the part where his achievement at his constituents are, lets leave his brainwashed/peanut washed people aside first
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by stuffs4me(m): 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
asobo:
His constituent voted him and entrusted him with their mandate. How does that concerns you. In APC he defeated Smart Adeyemi of PDP, In PDP he still defeated Smart Adeyemi of APC.

DEAR SOPHISTICATED VOTERS AND GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS OF KOGI WEST, TAKE A BOW!

Kogi West Senatorial District comprises of 7 LGAs:
Lokoja
Kogi/Koton Karfe
Kabba/Bunu
Ijumu (where both Senators Melaye and Adeyemi are from)
Yagba East
Yagba West.

Of these 7 LGAs, the last 5 listed above make up the Okun part. Let me list for you the government officials from the Okun part;

The Speaker of the Kogi State House of Assembly,
The Secretary to Kogi State Government,
The State Security Adviser,
Commissioners for Finance, Agric and Women & Social Development,
DG Media and Publicity,
SA Political Matters,
SA Youth Empowerment and Student Affairs,
And of course SSAs, so many of them.

Add the administrators of the 5 LGAs one of whom is the ALGON Chairman and LG Secretaries and other administrative members of each LGA.

You see the 5 LGAs? SENATOR DINO MELAYE WON IN ALL OF THEM. ALL 5!!!!

Let us come home to Lokoja LGA. The biggest ward in the LGA is Ward A with 23 polling units. SENATOR DINO MELAYE WON IN ALL 23 POLLING UNITS. And went on to win Lokoja LGA making it a total of 6 LGAs won out of 7. Leaving Kogi/Koton Karfe for Senator Smart Adeyemi.

Let me put this in a clearer context. Dino Melaye was not available for his campaigns. Let that sink. Just like he was unavailable during his recall. Yet the recall fell like a pack of badly stacked cards. As a matter of fact, that was when I personally told myself there must be something about Dino I have refused to see because I was disgusted by his many dramas and theatrics.

But his people stood by him. And what I find instructive is that all the top government officials in these LGAs allowed the wish of their people to prevail.

They are not afraid of being sacked.

They upheld the wish of their people. Not just for the Senate but even some seats for the House of Reps which went to different parties. I know the Yagba Federal Constituency seat went to the ADC.

In 2015, Senator Dino Melaye of APC bear Senator Smart Adeyemi of PDP with a margin of some 2000 votes. In 2019, Senator Dino Melaye of the PDP beat Senator Smart Adeyemi of the APC with a margin of over 17,000 votes. It is democracy. The rule is number.

Great People of Kogi West, take a bow. Take a graceful bow for you are the beacon of hope for our democracy in Kogi State.

Thank you so much my brother. We the good people of Kogi west have stood behind the best Senator in Tue history of Nigeria.

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by stuffs4me(m): 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
Cletus77:
This man don use play and jokes joke win..
Sha I guess his people still loves him grin

Yes we love him.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by stuffs4me(m): 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Dino is now simply a dog, surrounded by lions...... I see him defecting to APC, when the zoo gets too hot.......

Wrong.. Dino is a lion among dogs
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by Lexusgs430: 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
stuffs4me:

Wrong.. Dino is a lion among dogs

Are you really sure? Let's watch the drama unfold...... Pls remember to mention, if you don't...... I would mention you..... grin
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by GoodMuyis(m): 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy
I'm so much in love with this man. Federal might and Yahaya bello played into his hands in the name of public ridicule and humiliation. But as a smart and intelligent Man, he grabbed and took it to his advantage. 70% of the votes he garnered were sympathy votes. I'm from his district and I know what I'm saying. He beat smart in 7/7 local government that make up Kogi west senatorial district. Good people of Kabba, oworo, ijumu, isanlu etc perceived that Smart Adeyemi was being used as a willing tool by the Governor to humiliate meleye. But they waited for the right time to revolt and return the favour to Dino. Same fate await Yahaya bello by Nov this year during the Governorship election. It would be kogi west, kogi East against kogi central. This is about 75% percent population against just a paltry 25%. PDP would field someone from Igala land which is kogi east and use okun man as deputy which is kogi west. Coupled with the lackluster performance of Yahaya bello in governance, it will surely be a walkover for PDP by November this year. Igala land population determine the election in kogi state. They constitute about 50-55% population of the entire state. Okun is about 20% same as Ebira where Yahaya comes from. Other minor tribes could be around 5%. But I see APC denying Yahaya bello ticket for second term. They may likely go to Igala land to pick someone, else it would a walkover for PDP.

What if Yahaya Bello is not given the Ticket? Can you give us more permutation?
Let say APC kogi stage a revolt against Yahaya painting him black to gain public sympathy
What is APC decide to play the card of kogi-west, kogi-East candidates
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by kmaster007: 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

The man of the people

i cant wait to see him acting drama again. we re coming for dino....
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by stuffs4me(m): 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Are you really sure? Let's watch the drama unfold...... Pls remember to mention, if you don't...... I would mention you..... grin

Lol... Dino is a bit of a tough guy. Remember his days in the lower house when Bankole was speaker. He has always been a vocal person.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
kmaster007:
i cant wait to see him acting drama again. we re coming for dino....

Lol
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by Lexusgs430: 6:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
stuffs4me:

Lol... Dino is a bit of a tough guy. Remember his days in the lower house when Bankole was speaker. He has always been a vocal person.

I have bought my popcorn, samsu oil, durex and Legend..........

Missing equation would be found, when the drama starts to unfold..........
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by vicdom(m): 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
GoodMuyis:

What if Yahaya Bello is not given the Ticket? Can you give us more permutation?
Let say APC kogi stage a revolt against Yahaya painting him black to gain public sympathy
What is APC decide to play the card of kogi-west, kogi-East candidates
I know APC wouldn't wanna lose more states anymore. I trust oshimole, he would give Kogi East ticket. And I'm tipping Echocho, the Senator elect to be given ticket, and perhaps with Babatunde to deputize him from kogi west, APC stands the chance. Although, it would be tough going with way Yahaya bello has bastardized the state with lacklustre governance.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by GoodMuyis(m): 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
vicdom:

I know APC wouldn't wanna lose more states anymore. I trust oshimole, he would give Kogi East ticket. And I'm tipping Echocho, the Senator elect to be given ticket, and perhaps with Babatunde to deputize him from kogi west, APC stands the chance. Although, it would be tough going with way Yahaya bello has bastardized the state with lacklustre governance.

That was an insight, I wouldn't want Yahaya to continue, he is bad a Governance
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by DaRuud(m): 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
pablobellins:
Someone shud bless a brother wt 2k to fill his gas, and attend other small thngs
Send your account number

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by mistyebby(f): 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2019
Nice seat
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by oforjide: 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
[quote author=EastGold post=76588718]

Abeg wetin consign Mr Ibu with flat tummy? [/quote what tis one is saying]
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) by pablobellins(m): 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
DaRuud:
Send your account number
i mailed u already sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan / 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court / Emir Sanusi's Reaction On Meeting Ganduje At Eid Prayer Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.