Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,117 members, 7,867,225 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism (3533 Views)

How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage / How Christians Can Make Their Tithes And Offerings Bring The Desired Results / How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by felixomor: 6:18am On Mar 13, 2019
jesusjnr:
Only on paper, and in your imagination as characteristic. grin
There is No paper here.

#Unintelligent!
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 13, 2019
felixomor:

There is No paper here.

#Unintelligent!
Yeah! To the extent of your intelligence, "paper" must be literal.

So keep on displaying such extent of your intelligence and spiritual prowess only on "paper" and in your imagination as characteristic! grin
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by felixomor: 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
jesusjnr2:
Yeah! To the extent of your intelligence, "paper" must be literal.

So keep on displaying such extent of your intelligence and spiritual prowess only on "paper" and in your imagination as characteristic! grin

U should have written "on nairaland"
Not "on paper"

Humble yourself and learn
Its Christlike cool
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
felixomor:

U should have written "on nairaland"
Not "on paper"

Humble yourself and learn
Its Christlike cool
Yeah! Because "your imagination" is "Nairaland" as well.

Continue displaying the extent of your intelligence, spiritual prowess, humility, and learnability etc., "on paper" and "in your imagination" as characteristic. grin
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by felixomor: 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
jesusjnr2:
Yeah! Because "your imagination" is "Nairaland" as well.

Continue displaying the extent of your intelligence, spiritual prowess, humility, and learnability etc., "on paper" and "in your imagination" as characteristic. grin
Be humble and learn. cool
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2019
felixomor:

Be humble and learn. cool
Yeah! Coming from the proud and arrogant as characteristic.

If I wanted to learn how to "fix things" only "on paper" and "in my imagination", which are both figments, then I agree you would have been the perfect teacher for that.

But i don't think it would be wise for me, to descend from my level of fixing things in Nairaland, which is the reality, even as i'm literally and practically doing as proven by these fruits, to your level of fixing things on paper and in your imagination, which is only but a figment.

And you're not even willing to humble yourself and learn what I meant by "paper" which is only but a figment as "your imagination", so how much more "on Nairaland", which is the reality?

So suit yourself and keep fixing things at your level of figments, mr figxer! grin
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by felixomor: 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
jesusjnr2:
Yeah! Coming from the proud and arrogant as characteristic.

If I wanted to learn how to "fix things" only "on paper" and "in my imagination", which are both figments, then I agree you would have been the perfect teacher for that.

But i don't think it would be wise for me, to descend from my level of fixing things in Nairaland, which is the reality, even as i'm literally and practically doing as proven by these fruits, to your level of fixing things on paper and in your imagination, which is only but a figment.

And you're not even willing to humble yourself and learn what I meant by "paper" which is only but a figment as "your imagination", so how much more "on Nairaland", which is the reality?

So suit yourself and keep fixing things at your level of figments, mr figxer! grin
U dont have level...
Humble yourself.
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
felixomor:

U dont have level...
Humble yourself.
I hence rest my case on your hopeless case, unless you're able to show me proof of your own level of fixing things in the reality of Nairaland even as I've done, and hence disprove my opinion that it only exists on paper and at the level of the figments of your imagination.

You should at least have something to show for all your efforts in Nairaland for the close to three years that you've been here, that's about two and half years before my arrival, even if it's things that you didn't fix, but spoilt, at least it'll be something. grin
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by felixomor: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
jesusjnr2:
I hence rest my case on your hopeless case, unless you're able to show me proof of your own level of fixing things in the reality of Nairaland even as I've done, and hence disprove my opinion that it only exists on paper and at the level of the figments of your imagination.

You should at least have something to show for all your efforts in Nairaland for the close to three years that you've been here, that's about two and half years before my arrival, even if it's things that you didn't fix, but spoilt, at least it'll be something. grin

Mr Holier is now spreading atheism grin

Self deceit is a canckerworm
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2019
A times if some persons said nothing they would make more sense.
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Boxer007(m): 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2019
jesusjnr:

Brother but what do u hate about sukin dik and why sir? Be honest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
jesusjnr:

This is uncalled for Christian keep this place lively here are good people. You painting them black give the atheist advantage to mock. Issue should be address with love. No man is 100% wiser
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

This is uncalled for Christian keep this place lively here are good people. You painting them black give the atheist advantage to mock. Issue should be address with love. No man is 100% wiser
Something that has proven itself successful to bring atheists to Christ is uncalled for?

Maybe what is called for with respect to the likes of you Christians is driving and keep away people from Christ?

That's what you guys have reduced the sacrifice of Christ to, bragging rights, so I don't blame you guys because it's not your blood that was shed for sinners.

#nonspiritualsense
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 14, 2019
jesusjnr:
Something that has proven itself successful to bring atheists to Christ is uncalled for?
Maybe what is called for with respect to the likes of you Christians is driving and keep away people from Christ?
That's what you guys have reduced the sacrifice of Christ to, bragging rights, so I don't blame you guys because it's not your blood that was shed for sinners.
#nonspiritualsense

You lack wisdom and self control. I have read few of you post with reservation without commenting. This is the first time am engaging you in conversation and you started by venting bitterness on me. Your pattern writing of is not new to me on this Forum, I have seen something similar.

You hold bitterness and malice against your fellow christian and you called that a successful way to bring atheists to Christ? shame on you

Spiritual and Mature christian full of humility have being on this board for years non of them act gracelessly this way.

You registered a FAKE ACCOUNT and another FAKE ACCOUNT sharing fake testimony to rub ego on yourself that you are the best Christian on this Board. Before I caution you I have run background checks on your activities, so stop fooling yourself.

Spiritual and Mature christian who are laying low on this board have create a great impact on this Section, so stop further #Shitposting henceforth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 14, 2019
felixomor:

Mr Holier is now spreading atheism grin
Self deceit is a canckerworm

Stop replying he is Multi Account Created for Trolling. I trow a litmus test at him and he pass my curiosity.

OtemAtum is the one capable of running show all by himself like this, Creating Thread and replying himself with Multiple Monicker that guy case no be today grin grin grin grin

jesusnjnr, jesusnjnr2 and michellekabod1 michellekabod2 are all same person Troller.

1 Like

Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 14, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

You lack wisdom and self control. I have read few of you post with reservation without commenting. This is the first time am engaging you in conversation and you started by venting bitterness on me. Your pattern writing of is not new to me on this Forum, I have seen something similar.

You hold bitterness and malice against your fellow christian and you called that a successful way to bring atheists to Christ? shame on you

Spiritual and Mature christian full of humility have being on this board for years non of them act gracelessly this way.

You registered a FAKE ACCOUNT and another FAKE ACCOUNT sharing fake testimony to rub ego on yourself that you are the best Christian on this Board. Before I caution you I have run background checks on your activities, so stop fooling yourself.

Spiritual and Mature christian who are laying low on this board have create a great impact on this Section, so stop further #Shitposting henceforth
Thanks a lot for your endorsement modern day Pharisees and Sadducees.

You've hence proven that i'm following In my Master, Jesus footsteps. grin
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by felixomor: 5:19am On Mar 14, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

Stop replying he is Multi Account Created for Trolling. I trow a litmus test at him and he pass my curiosity.

OtemAtum is the one capable of running show all by himself like this, Creating Thread and replying himself with Multiple Monicker that guy case no be today grin grin grin grin

jesusnjnr, jesusnjnr2 and michellekabod1 michellekabod2 are all same person Troller.

Hahahaha.
Thank u my dear.
The guy failed from the start....lol grin
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 14, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

The allegation of freelancerebel against me that i registered a fake account and another just to share a fake testimony sounds very familiar.

For I can remember that Hahn a famous religion section atheist also did same, that earned him the title of a nairaland detective by some Nairaland atheists who would do anything to make sure it was a fake conversion story, knowing that the owner of both the monikers Michellekabod(deactivated owing to the unchristlike attitude some nairaland christian) and michellekabod1 was indeed one of their own.

But then their hopes of the conversion story being faked only lasted for a few minutes as the conversion story was soon confirmed by the previous moniker which they very well familiar with, and so put an abrupt end to the career of Hahn as a Nairaland detective.

And knowing the truth, just as i said to Hahn before his such unfounded allegation was hence destroyed, i'm damn sure that verily, verily, the same would hence happen to your nairaland detective career as well.

Reminds me of what the likes of you did to my Master while He was here on earth because He brought the truth of the wickedness of His own people, Israel to light, for that made any thing that He was and achieved to be fake, such as His casting out of devils, which should ordinarily be a very good thing, but the fact that it emanated from Him Jesus, made it to be a bad thing and a fake.

So what is the difference between the pharisees and Sadducees and the likes of you today?

You and all your unchristlike selves can all go to the deepest part of hell and hang yourselves there for all I care, but if this conversion be indeed genuine there is nothing in hell that all of you can do to make it fake!

#enemiesandhatersofthetruthandthelight
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 15, 2019
The unchristlike attitude of Christians is driving and keeping away people from Christ.
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2019
Stop working for the devil!
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by asalimpo(m): 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
@jesusjnr. You said tht two nl atheist converted to Christ. Who are they? Please mention them.
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by asalimpo(m): 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
jesusjnr2:
The unchristlike attitude of Christians is driving and keeping away people from Christ.
you are very spot on. Most christians either dont know Him or are perennial babies. Still in diapers and enthralled with their own selves sacrifcng others on the ir own brazen alters to their selfish whims and desires. Hence true love in scarce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
asalimpo:
@jesusjnr. You said tht two nl atheist converted to Christ. Who are they? Please mention them.
Hello Bro.

Michellekabod2 and budaatum.

Here's the thread link to michellekabod2 conversion story:

https://www.nairaland.com/5023710/thank-god-finally-don-port

There you'll also find buda's testimony.

God bless.
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
asalimpo:

you are very spot on. Most christians either dont know Him or are perennial babies. Still in diapers and enthralled with their own selves sacrifcng others on the ir own brazen alters to their selfish whims and desires. Hence true love in scarce.
Thanks a lot bro.
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 17, 2019
It's true!
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 18, 2019
Stop the spread
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 19, 2019
Those that deprive the bridegroom of His bride.
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 20, 2019
"The real devils"?
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 21, 2019
They keep on working for the devil.
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by budaatum: 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2019
jesusjnr2:
Hello Bro.

Michellekabod2 and budaatum.

Here's the thread link to michellekabod2 conversion story:

https://www.nairaland.com/5023710/thank-god-finally-don-port

There you'll also find buda's testimony.

God bless.
This buda, asalimpo. The one who does not do believe.
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Shepherd00: 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
felixomor:
Atheism isnt spreading

Its dying.
Before christianity, there was atheism.

Yet Christianity came and surpassed it.
Pls don't respond to that True Christian.

1 Like

Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Shepherd00: 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
felixomor:
Atheism isnt spreading

Its dying.
Before christianity, there was atheism.

Yet Christianity came and surpassed it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Christians Pray / Who Else Thinks The Atheists On Nl Need Their Own Seperate Section? / N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.