Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,038 members, 7,866,934 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism (3527 Views)

How Christians Should React To The Legalization Of Same-Sex Marriage / How Christians Can Make Their Tithes And Offerings Bring The Desired Results / How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Shepherd00: 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
Emusan:

So you that joined NL less than a year thought Atheism is increasing....laughing at you...

If NL Atheist is increasing you will see majority of oldest Atheists here but as it is now, you'll hardly see one and those who still available have their view change.
This true Christian is an advocate for atheist.

1 Like

Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Shepherd00: 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
So you mean the instances of budaatum and michellekabod that left atheism for Christ were also opening multiple monikers just to troll religious people?

So how about seun, frosbel, capslocked, et al that were hitherto Christians, before converting to atheism here on Nairaland?

It seems you just want to believe what you want to believe and rather tow the line of sentiments, but not that of the reality of what is actually going on here.

As you can see, even though i'm new here, I had come to first acknowledge the reality that atheism was thumping Christianity on nairaland, and hence try to look for a way to reverse the trend, hence these results.

For as you can see I don't do sentiments, if I did, i wouldn't have said that most atheists are only using it as an excuse.

Hence it's a very serious issue to me the unchristlike attitude of most christians but you seem to be okay with that as long as they are there making up the numbers for you use to justify your sentimental position.
The only true Christian in Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Shepherd00: 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2019
felixomor:
Brother holier than thou, A houghty spirit goes before a fall - Proverbs
You never see anything. He is the only holy Christian here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Shepherd00: 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
Na wah oh!

Hardmirror's story a lie?

I can tell you for a fact that even though i've not been here for a long time, that's you're absolutely got that wrong.

For apart from several old time Nairaland Christians that have confirmed that truth as anas, i have some spiritual indications as well that have shown me that, that was one of the reasons I was brought to Nairaland.

So it seems that your claims here are very questionable, and unsubstantiated.

At least you were able to admit the truth that Nairaland christians were being drawn to atheism because of the atheists here, and I know one who was converted by them.

So you guys should stop seeing this as an opposition but a challenge for you guys to sit up and become more Christlike in your attitude.

p.s. seun and hardmirror amongst others would soon come back to Christ. Watch this space.
Or you"all join them in atheism.

2 Likes

Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by budaatum: 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
Shepherd00:

The only true Christian in Nairaland
Yep. Everyone else is going to hell according to him.

1 Like

Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Shepherd00: 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
budaatum:
Yep. Everyone else is going to hell according to him.
He is an interesting character.

1 Like

Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by budaatum: 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
Shepherd00:

Or you"all join them in atheism.
Na, I doubt they'd want him. They'd all go Christian once he leaves!
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Shepherd00: 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
jesusjnr2:
Yeah! Coming from the proud and arrogant as characteristic.

If I wanted to learn how to "fix things" only "on paper" and "in my imagination", which are both figments, then I agree you would have been the perfect teacher for that.

But i don't think it would be wise for me, to descend from my level of fixing things in Nairaland, which is the reality, even as i'm literally and practically doing as proven by these fruits, to your level of fixing things on paper and in your imagination, which is only but a figment.

And you're not even willing to humble yourself and learn what I meant by "paper" which is only but a figment as "your imagination", so how much more "on Nairaland", which is the reality?

So suit yourself and keep fixing things at your level of figments, mr figxer! grin
What a true Christian. Your words speaks volumes

1 Like

Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Shepherd00: 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

This is uncalled for Christian keep this place lively here are good people. You painting them black give the atheist advantage to mock. Issue should be address with love. No man is 100% wiser
I remember reading one of his thread and some people said he is a closet atheist who claims to be a Christian but will later turn an say there's no God. With what I see here, I term to believe them.

This guy could be making all this loud noise for a reason.

Jesusjnr, I believe what they call you. You are fake.
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Shepherd00: 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
Something that has proven itself successful to bring atheists to Christ is uncalled for?

Maybe what is called for with respect to the likes of you Christians is driving and keep away people from Christ?

That's what you guys have reduced the sacrifice of Christ to, bragging rights, so I don't blame you guys because it's not your blood that was shed for sinners.

#nonspiritualsense
Someone said you are preaching atheism backwards, I tern to believe them. Your pride stems directly from Satan.

Mr true Christian.
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Shepherd00: 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

Stop replying he is Multi Account Created for Trolling. I trow a litmus test at him and he pass my curiosity.

OtemAtum is the one capable of running show all by himself like this, Creating Thread and replying himself with Multiple Monicker that guy case no be today grin grin grin grin

jesusnjnr, jesusnjnr2 and michellekabod1 michellekabod2 are all same person Troller.
wow. Could this Michelle be Jesusjnr?
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Shepherd00: 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
The allegation of freelancerebel against me that i registered a fake account and another just to share a fake testimony sounds very familiar.

For I can remember that Hahn a famous religion section atheist also did same, that earned him the title of a nairaland detective by some Nairaland atheists who would do anything to make sure it was a fake conversion story, knowing that the owner of both the monikers Michellekabod(deactivated owing to the unchristlike attitude some nairaland christian) and michellekabod1 was indeed one of their own.

But then their hopes of the conversion story being faked only lasted for a few minutes as the conversion story was soon confirmed by the previous moniker which they very well familiar with, and so put an abrupt end to the career of Hahn as a Nairaland detective.

And knowing the truth, just as i said to Hahn before his such unfounded allegation was hence destroyed, i'm damn sure that verily, verily, the same would hence happen to your nairaland detective career as well.

Reminds me of what the likes of you did to my Master while He was here on earth because He brought the truth of the wickedness of His own people, Israel to light, for that made any thing that He was and achieved to be fake, such as His casting out of devils, which should ordinarily be a very good thing, but the fact that it emanated from Him Jesus, made it to be a bad thing and a fake.

So what is the difference between the pharisees and Sadducees and the likes of you today?

You and all your unchristlike selves can all go to the deepest part of hell and hang yourselves there for all I care, but if this conversion be indeed genuine there is nothing in hell that all of you can do to make it fake!

#enemiesandhatersofthetruthandthelight
Let me join others and watch what you will amount to here.
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Shepherd00: 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
budaatum:
Na, I doubt they'd want him. They'd all go Christian once he leaves!
Where will he be going?
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Sheunma: 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder

Grandiose sense of self-importance
Grandiosity is the defining characteristic of narcissism. More than just arrogance or vanity, grandiosity is an unrealistic sense of superiority. Narcissists believe they are unique or “special” and can only be understood by other special people. What’s more, they are too good for anything average or ordinary. They only want to associate and be associated with other high-status people, places, and things.

Narcissists also believe that they’re better than everyone else and expect recognition as such—even when they’ve done nothing to earn it. They will often exaggerate or outright lie about their achievements and talents. And when they talk about work or relationships, all you’ll hear is how much they contribute, how great they are, and how lucky the people in their lives are to have them. They are the undisputed star and everyone else is at best a bit player.

2 Likes

Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Sheunma: 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2019
Lives in a fantasy world that supports their delusions of grandeur

Since reality doesn’t support their grandiose view of themselves, narcissists live in a fantasy world propped up by distortion, self-deception, and magical thinking. They spin self-glorifying fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, attractiveness, and ideal love that make them feel special and in control. These fantasies protect them from feelings of inner emptiness and shame, so facts and opinions that contradict them are ignored or rationalized away. Anything that threatens to burst the fantasy bubble is met with extreme defensiveness and even rage, so those around the narcissist learn to tread carefully around their denial of reality.

2 Likes

Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Sheunma: 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
Needs constant praise and admiration

A narcissist’s sense of superiority is like a balloon that gradually loses air without a steady stream of applause and recognition to keep it inflated. The occasional compliment is not enough. Narcissists need constant food for their ego, so they surround themselves with people who are willing to cater to their obsessive craving for affirmation. These relationships are very one-sided. It’s all about what the admirer can do for the narcissist, never the other way around. And if there is ever an interruption or diminishment in the admirer’s attention and praise, the narcissist treats it as a betrayal.

1 Like

Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Sheunma: 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
Sense of entitlement

Because they consider themselves special, narcissists expect favorable treatment as their due. They truly believe that whatever they want, they should get. They also expect the people around them to automatically comply with their every wish and whim. That is their only value. If you don’t anticipate and meet their every need, then you’re useless. And if you have the nerve to defy their will or “selfishly” ask for something in return, prepare yourself for aggression, outrage, or the cold shoulder.

2 Likes

Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Sheunma: 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
Frequently demeans, intimidates, bullies, or belittles others

Narcissists feel threatened whenever they encounter someone who appears to have something they lack—especially those who are confident and popular. They’re also threatened by people who don’t kowtow to them or who challenge them in any way. Their defense mechanism is contempt. The only way to neutralize the threat and prop up their own sagging ego is to put those people down. They may do it in a patronizing or dismissive way as if to demonstrate how little the other person means to them. Or they may go on the attack with insults, name-calling, bullying, and threats to force the other person back into line.

1 Like

Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by hahn(m): 6:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
felixomor:

Brother holier than thou,
A houghty spirit goes before a fall - Proverbs

What's the difference between you and that guy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by felixomor: 11:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
hahn:

What's the difference between you and that guy?
He is an impostor!
He is an unbeliever who created a fake moniker to claim what he is not.
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
They do a lot.
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 24, 2019
Tell them.
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 25, 2019
They really do.
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
The drama on this thread is hilarious grin
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
fieryy:

Na this kain thread you dey like tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by jnrbayano(m): 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
jesusjnr:
If i'm a new comer here, and you are an old, and yet say that budaatum is connected with the otems, then I know that at least to that extent, I definitely know better than you, because that is absolutely unfounded and a baseless view, and that so certain about.

And if we go by that it may be that you are wrong about the others as well.

I heard seun was a christian here in Nairaland before he became an atheist, and it was due to atheists here that made that happen, but perhaps seun can come and clarify that himself.

Then can you please tell me about any former nairaland atheist that was converted by yourself all the while that you've been here?

And any instance of others?

Humans don't convert, Holy Spirit does. Don't boast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by jnrbayano(m): 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

You lack wisdom and self control. I have read few of you post with reservation without commenting. This is the first time am engaging you in conversation and you started by venting bitterness on me. Your pattern writing of is not new to me on this Forum, I have seen something similar.

You hold bitterness and malice against your fellow christian and you called that a successful way to bring atheists to Christ? shame on you

Spiritual and Mature christian full of humility have being on this board for years non of them act gracelessly this way.

You registered a FAKE ACCOUNT and another FAKE ACCOUNT sharing fake testimony to rub ego on yourself that you are the best Christian on this Board. Before I caution you I have run background checks on your activities, so stop fooling yourself.

Spiritual and Mature christian who are laying low on this board have create a great impact on this Section, so stop further #Shitposting henceforth

Apt

1 Like

Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by jnrbayano(m): 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
fieryy:

Mind your business cheesy
Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
jnrbayano:

I keep saying that buda was the first atheist to discover my spiritual capacity in nairaland, but that's only because jnrbayano was the first overall.

I don't know if you could remember me from then when you acknowledged my post with respect to albaghdadi, in the provided instances below.

So I appreciate you for that even though you seem to misinterpret my position here.

The Holy Spirit can hardly convert people, without people yielding themselves completely to the Holy Spirit to do His job.

So that's the respect I said that, for the Holy Spirit has used me to convert at least an atheist to Christ in Nairaland for the few months that I've been here.

For that's an unusual achievement by the Nairaland standards, and the only reason is because I gave Him the suitable environment for Him to show His capacity and was He was able to do.

You should know how hard it is for that to happen having been here for some time, so that has been the Spirit of God confirming the Word of God in my life in spite of the strong disapproval and opposition that I've faced from the christians here.

Hence it is something I am very grateful for and would certainly testify of whether anyone or christian likes it or not.

For even though I was able to achieve it, it is not by my might, nor my might but by the Spirit of God.

Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
jnrbayano:

Sorry but I think i just have to do this to prove my point.

I make my boasts in the name of the Lord!

Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by Seun(m): 11:06am On Mar 26, 2019
jesusjnr:
I heard seun was a christian here in Nairaland before he became an atheist
Nope. I was freed from religion years before I started Nairaland. The only atheists I knew about at the time were Tai Solarin and Bill Gates.

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism by godwinstringed1(m): 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
Seun:

Nope. I was freed from religion years before I started Nairaland. The only atheists I knew about at the time were Tai Solarin and Bill Gates.

I wish to meet with you in person.

Mr Seun, could you please send a documentary link of what actually made you encounter the incredibility of God. I want to learn. Because, I'm having some confusions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Brought Us Here? A Defense Of Christianity / Are Yoruba Masquerades Astronauts? / Members Attend Church Service With Assault Rifles (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.