Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

What Pdp Should Do To Win Kano Supplementary Election In Landslide. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Pdp Should Do To Win Kano Supplementary Election In Landslide. (1753 Views)

Tragedy Hits Abuja, 30 Killed In Landslide, 19 Abducted / Iyorchia Ayu: What PDP Will Do To IPOB When We Take-Over In 2023 / Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Pdp Should Do To Win Kano Supplementary Election In Landslide. by Eco101: 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2019
Yes, APC played a fast game during Osun Guber election re-run by buying Omisore over with millions of naira for them to work together in the re-scheduled election. APC equally used the military to intimidate voters in the areas where the re-run took place. Now it is pay back time. Already, PDP is winning with over 26,000 votes and the areas where the re-run will take place are PDP strongholds. However, every body knows that APC is evil and satanic as they will invade Kano State with fake military men as usual to intimidate voters. We are aware of that and we are fully prepared.

Now, what is the strategy? The Ganduje bribery video should be played in every restaurant, bar, church, market, salons, functions and every nook and cranny of the areas where the supplementary election will hold from now till the election day. Copies of the video should be reprinted and distributed free in motor parks, markets, churches, shops, everywhere. I know APC will invade Kano with military as usual, but trust me, this will go a along way in making PDP to come out victorious. He who dines with the devil should make use of long spoon, for we battle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers, against the rulers of the world and agents of darkness, which APC represents.

3 Likes

Re: What Pdp Should Do To Win Kano Supplementary Election In Landslide. by vicdom(m): 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2019

Bros, the election is as good as over for APC and dollar man. Bookmark this, PDP will eventually widen the gap after the rerun

5 Likes

Re: What Pdp Should Do To Win Kano Supplementary Election In Landslide. by vicdom(m): 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
sad
Abba won all the 28 Polling Units in Dala that were cancelled. In Gama ward he scored 7,575 and Gandollar scored 4,086. And the canceled votes in this two wards account for about 50% of the total canceled votes.
Also there were cancellations in Kura, Minjibir, Dawakin Kudu, KMC and Gezawa. Abba won all these Local Governments. So, please don't worry yourself.

Victory is sure! By the grace of God.

5 Likes

Re: What Pdp Should Do To Win Kano Supplementary Election In Landslide. by Baawaa(m): 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ganduje is having problem because of the Dollar's bribe,but the YEAST people will turn him to hero

2 Likes

Re: What Pdp Should Do To Win Kano Supplementary Election In Landslide. by Eco101: 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2019
vicdom:
sad
Abba won all the 28 Polling Units in Dala that were cancelled. In Gama ward he scored 7,575 and Gandollar scored 4,086. And the canceled votes in this two wards account for about 50% of the total canceled votes.
Also there were cancellations in Kura, Minjibir, Dawakin Kudu, KMC and Gezawa. Abba won all these Local Governments. So, please don't worry yourself.

Victory is sure! By the grace of God.
Good one

1 Like

Re: What Pdp Should Do To Win Kano Supplementary Election In Landslide. by BuhariAdvocate: 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
As if PDP is a saint party.I will delete my account on here if PDP win in kano. Kano election is done and dusted.if you know you know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Pdp Should Do To Win Kano Supplementary Election In Landslide. by Eco101: 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
As if PDP is a saint party.I will delete my account on here if PDP win in kano. Kano election is done and dusted.if you know you know.
#Thief

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Pdp Should Do To Win Kano Supplementary Election In Landslide. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
Pdp doesn't need to do anything because it's clear. The areas of contention were already won by the pdp candidate and it's the the pdp strongholds. Let's rather forget on kano election and short our focus on rivers, the state of political drama

1 Like

Re: What Pdp Should Do To Win Kano Supplementary Election In Landslide. by slivertongue: 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2019
its over for kano APC, well am surprised at their determination to get rid of d dollar man. they will repeat 2003, so no hope for APC

3 Likes

Re: What Pdp Should Do To Win Kano Supplementary Election In Landslide. by ionsman: 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
I don't care who wins but you people should stop misinforming people with silly lies. The difference between both parties is 26,655 votes.

Stop peddling foolish lies!

1 Like

Re: What Pdp Should Do To Win Kano Supplementary Election In Landslide. by Eco101: 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
ionsman:
I don't care who wins but you people should stop misinforming people with silly lies. The difference between both parties is 26,655 votes.

Stop peddling foolish lies!
And what did you see?

1 Like

Re: What Pdp Should Do To Win Kano Supplementary Election In Landslide. by freeze001(f): 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
awelekiti:
Pdp doesn't need to do anything because it's clear. The areas of contention were already won by the pdp candidate and it's the the pdp strongholds. Let's rather forget on kano election and short our focus on rivers, the state of political drama

Focus must be on all, none should be underrated at all!

1 Like

Re: What Pdp Should Do To Win Kano Supplementary Election In Landslide. by Eco101: 5:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
freeze001:

Focus must be on all, none should be underrated at all!
Thank you, nothing should be left to chance.

2 Likes

Re: What Pdp Should Do To Win Kano Supplementary Election In Landslide. by ionsman: 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
Eco101:
And what did you see?

You don't have sense. It's obvious.

All you had to do was acknowledge me for correcting you. Instead you corrected it surreptitiously and you're forming "what did you see". Ozu merije
Re: What Pdp Should Do To Win Kano Supplementary Election In Landslide. by Nasman(m): 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
No need to play those videos. In public places. One good thing about Kano politics is that the voters cannot be bought. Be rest assured that ABBA will winner this re-run election. In Kano, we don't vote along party affliation. So, don't think simply we vote for PDP in gubernatorial elections, we are now your allies politically. Especially my Igbo from the east. Our interest remains the same. And yes, we did not vote for Atiku, deal with that!
Re: What Pdp Should Do To Win Kano Supplementary Election In Landslide. by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Saved for posterity!

(1) (Reply)

SO SAD!!! 'minutes Before Suicide': Akachi's UNN Roommate Narrates How It Ended / Osinbajo Commissioned Prayer Groups To Pray For Buhari’s Death – PDP Chieftain / Are There No IPOB In Russia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.