Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

SO SAD!!! 'minutes Before Suicide': Akachi's UNN Roommate Narrates How It Ended - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SO SAD!!! 'minutes Before Suicide': Akachi's UNN Roommate Narrates How It Ended (1752 Views)

Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday / Akachi Towers Demolition: Land Owners State Their Side Of The Story / Video Of The Ongoing Demolition Of The Akachi Tower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SO SAD!!! 'minutes Before Suicide': Akachi's UNN Roommate Narrates How It Ended by LegendVibes: 11:11am On May 16, 2019
Michael Offorndu, a student of UNN and a friend of the deceased Chukwuebuka Akachi has taken to Facebook to recount how his friend, Akachi, slipped in depression, stopped going to church and before he decided to end his life,Igbere Tv reports.

Recall that on Tuesday, May 14, Igbere Tv brought to you the report of a young Nigerian man and a student of the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) identified as Chukwuebuka Akachi that committed suicide as a result of depression.

According to Michael, Akachi in his first year of being a student in UNN always look sad and broken, stopped going to church and also drank a bottle of kerosene.

Read what Michael wrote below;

"From his room mate,

SAD STORY I can remember 2015 when we got admission. This guy was my roomate. First of all he stopped going to church, always sad and heartbroken. I didn't know it was driving to something else.

In first year he drank an eva bottle of kerosene a certain night and slept with us hoping that he would be dead the next morning just to woke up in the morning and started asking us stupid questions like if we are still on earth, I can remember the response he got from one of our roomies 'are you mad , is something wrong with you'. Now after four years he became my roomate again but this time around he had become an OBSTINATE ATHEIST.

I don't know what he passed through all these years before becoming to my greatest surprise an ATHEIST. I realised he had read a lot that are not neccessary, easily irritated, interiorly sad but with a smily face to hide what he had in mind.

Just last night before today, I was preparing for my exams, he spent almost all his night walking around outside our hostel and banging our door to and fro.

I didn't know that was when it was knocking. I think that was the last time I saw him and I didn't dare to ask him any question because I know how he behaves, I was thinking its his usual loneliness and trying to fight it off by walking around but I forgot one thing,' it was dark and it was night and no one was outside'. I BELIEVE THAT WAS THE TIME HE MADE UP HIS MIND ONCE AND FOR ALL.

He kept on telling us strange words that we won't see him very soon but we waved it off. I just came back from my exams and heard that he committed suicide. What a pity� FORGIVE ME EMMANUEL I DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING"

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/664630/so-sad-minutes-before-suicide-akachis-unn-roommate-narrates-how-it-ended/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Share

Re: SO SAD!!! 'minutes Before Suicide': Akachi's UNN Roommate Narrates How It Ended by kunleweb: 11:15am On May 16, 2019
Atheists wink
Re: SO SAD!!! 'minutes Before Suicide': Akachi's UNN Roommate Narrates How It Ended by Ibk20: 11:18am On May 16, 2019
Medicine after death
Re: SO SAD!!! 'minutes Before Suicide': Akachi's UNN Roommate Narrates How It Ended by power50: 11:20am On May 16, 2019
Suicide has become so rampant in Nigeria these days.

Get more customers and clients. List your business on https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/
Re: SO SAD!!! 'minutes Before Suicide': Akachi's UNN Roommate Narrates How It Ended by AmadiAba: 12:19pm On May 16, 2019
Tears
Re: SO SAD!!! 'minutes Before Suicide': Akachi's UNN Roommate Narrates How It Ended by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 16, 2019
I suppose the guy didn't have friends.

Or he could have related what his problem was to them.

He tried suicide four years ago.

You mean he has been depressed for more than four years?
Re: SO SAD!!! 'minutes Before Suicide': Akachi's UNN Roommate Narrates How It Ended by DREagon(m): 1:41pm On May 16, 2019
Its obvious that the guy is not just depressed, he has mental issues, i suggest he plead insanity when he gets to hell fire, may be the devil will reduce his punishment.
Re: SO SAD!!! 'minutes Before Suicide': Akachi's UNN Roommate Narrates How It Ended by Austine567(m): 1:50pm On May 16, 2019
anything can happen, am to read the full story maybe cuz am not interested about dead people matter.
Re: SO SAD!!! 'minutes Before Suicide': Akachi's UNN Roommate Narrates How It Ended by rossychik(f): 3:45pm On May 16, 2019
I am more interested where
the roommate said he has read a lot of books he need not have read. True, some things are better left the way they are, unless u are ready to shoulder the responsibility that comes with it. some write up can have either positive or negative impact in u.
I remember when I was in the university, one of my lecturers tried to introduce us to a particular school of thought, he gave us book to read, we innocently obeyed until some of us found the book was quite disturbing, the funny part of it is that this book is not even related to the course he was teaching. Of course some realised it on time and bolted. Those that tolled his line ended having one kind queer behavior.

(1) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Ughelli Market In Delta State- Pictures / Covid-19 Discharge Cases: Haters Of Nigeria Not Happy / What Will Happen To Hope Uzodinma If Uche Nwosu Sacks Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.