Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East (36844 Views)

The Only Pdp Senator From Rivers Dumped Pdp Joins Apc / Senate Won’t Experience Peace If Saraki Refuses To Resign – APC Senator / NORTHERN APC Senator Demands N100m To Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East by Nwadiuto247: 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
Odingo1:
They should give it all to Yoruba or Hausa-fulani so that they will be satisfied.

I support you. They can give to others make we hear word for them biko.
Re: Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East by Uzee24: 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
ize4:
APC did not need south east anymore, South east a toothless pigs without electoral valve

Its a pity that your hatred for the South East has even affected your grammar.

Online nonentity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East by mistyebby(f): 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2019
Like play like play, he will be Senate president. Not to he that runneth but of God that....... smiley
Re: Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East by mushystuff: 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2019
Rsk1:
nice one for seeing only APC senator elect from the region that is highly tribalism

Orji Uzor Kalu is also from the SE.
Re: Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East by Mandubekus: 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
Congratulations to him. For those of you saying his new in the Senate that's shows that you're not current. Some are saying his not vibrant, it may interest u to know that he has served as the Speaker of IMO State House of Assembly.
He joined the Senate after almost a year of Inauguration of the 8th Senate. He had a court case with the incumbent senator then Sen. Athan Nneji Achonu a. k. a Agu otu aka who was falsely declared the winner by INEC. He reclaimed his mandate after winning the court case.
So that's why he joined the Senate late.

Giving him the DSP would be a welcomed development, following his wealth of experience in legistlaive arm
Re: Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East by Gavorche: 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
the guy is unknown abeg
Re: Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East by ogwanogwa: 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
He will be a dummy there. Never impacted his senatorial zone positively in any way.

1 Like

Re: Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East by rummmy: 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
gurnam:

What would be the compensation for the NE with all their massive support for APC ?

The NE will produce the Senate Present

Take that to the bank
oga it is north Vs south in all political post, forget the 6 geopolitical nonsense..... Orji kalu is the 2023 apc presidential candidate..... If you can read the hand writing well...he may be the sp
Re: Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East by mechanics(m): 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
It seems he defected to APC.
Re: Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East by adelekeolu(m): 7:34pm On Mar 12, 2019
odiks:

Am telling you cos it will increase APC chances in the East come 2023
is your south east consequential in nigerian politics?

1 Like

Re: Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2019
gurnam:

Under GEJ, tell me the highest principal office the SW had in NASS.

APC will share all the principal post according to the election outcome. The nonsense Saraki did last time will not be repeated

Start composing your Biafra or death epistles
sm of u are jst stupid in 2011 wen it was zone to sw...d same sw under acn den twarted it and elected tambuwai as speaker with ihedioha vice...moreover it high time we let nass choose their leader's it's dier responsibility...at least apc don't have 2/3 majority so pdp ll still have inputs

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East by ogmask: 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ubenedictus:
That is the problem, i dont think having an eastern sp will change the dislike igbos have for apc, but it should be given to the east both as an olive branch and to balance the nation.

I quite agree with you. However, looking back at the recent past it will take more than party affiliation for APC to gift an igbo man SP. APC more than anything, need pple they can trust and rely on for them to be able to make any form of progress in governance.
Re: Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
Buhari is in his final term. Saraki and Dogara gave him hell with their control of the upper and lower legislative houses. The Senate President will be someone Buhari will be sure he can trust to be an ally who will help him get things done quickly.

1 Like

Re: Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East by Ubenedictus(m): 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
ogmask:

I quite agree with you. However, looking back at the recent past it will take more than party affiliation for APC to gift an igbo man SP. APC more than anything, need pple they can trust and rely on for them to be able to make any form of progress in governance.
You have a point, the guy is from imo so the question is; is he loyal to d party or a rochas ally.

If he is a party loyalist, i see no reason why he shouldnt be considered

1 Like

Re: Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
ogunsbanjul:
How I wish Igbo man should emerge as the senate president BUT the truth is, there was no reasonable votes and support from the entire region even the state he represents during the presidential election. I wish he should be considered as deputy senate president though, I still prefer Omo-agege from Delta state. Lawan is more trusted because the 9th senate is not about zooning the way I see it rather the interest of the party who will work with the executive to achieve the NEXT LEVEL agenda. Unlike,what Saraki led 8th assembly did to the entire nation on budget, bills that are good for the nation etc all because of self interest and power intoxication. It's highly time majority of the people in the south/east region stop playing a politics of hatred so as to boost the unity which our forefathers designed. Summarily, we are one and we should always tolerate and see ourselves as one. Thanks

Best and most intelligent response here. The part in bold is the koko of the matter. Forget zoning. Buhari cannot gamble with his final 4 years in power given what Saraki and Dogara put him through in his first 4 years. The SP will be a character Buhari can trust and rely on 100%. All those talking of zoning don't know Buhari and how he thinks.

1 Like

Re: Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East by senatordave1(m): 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ubenedictus:
You have a point, the guy is from imo so the question is; is he loyal to d party or a rochas ally.

If he is a party loyalist, i see no reason why he shouldnt be considered
He's not in good terms with rochas.he stayed with apc inspite everytjing that rochas did to frustrate him.he should be sp or dsp.
Re: Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East by senatordave1(m): 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
Oshigun:

Best and most intelligent response here. The part in bold is the koko of the matter. Forget zoning. Buhari cannot gamble with his final 4 years in power given what Saraki and Dogara put him through in his first 4 years. The SP will be a character Buhari can trust and rely on 100%. All those talking of zoning don't know Buhari and how he thinks.
Left to buhari,he will front lawan
Re: Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East by MrMcJay(m): 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
nameo:

There is nothing like compensation here.

All the 6 zones i the country must sharr the 6 top positions in the country- President, VP, Senate President, DSP, Speaker and DS.

That is what it has always been befor APC in 2015.

Even PDP did so with the same NE when they massively voted for Buhari in 2011

2 questions:

Where is it written in the constitution?
What did SW get under GEJ?

1 Like

Re: Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
senatordave1:

Left to buhari,he will front lawan

What I know is that PMB won't compromise this time. Whoever he supports will be SP. OBJ was equally ruthless in his second term because any serious leader knows that a final term in office should be about getting things done quickly and efficiently.

1 Like

Re: Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East by Hedonisst: 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2019
Senator is a correct guy, but let him forget Senate presidency. Dem no go give South East. He must decamp and he will decamp to the PDP sooner than later.

1 Like

Re: Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
MrMcJay:

2 questions:

Where is it written in the constitution?
What did SW get under GEJ?

Don't pay any attention to that character. Buhari will first and foremost go for trusted hands who will make his second term a bigger success. PMB won't put zoning as a priority for the emergence of those he is sure will support him. Some just speak ignorant of reality. Buhari will likely settle on a loyal and core APC senator with traditional and undiluted CPC or ACN background to head the Senate and House of Rep. No PDP turncoats like Saraki or Dogara. This is how Buhari rolls and the stakes are very high now so no gambling to please zoning wailers will be entertained.
Re: Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East by gurnam: 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
sm of u are jst stupid in 2011 wen it was zone to sw...d same sw under acn den twarted it and elected tambuwai as speaker with ihedioha vice...moreover it high time we let nass choose their leader's it's dier responsibility...at least apc don't have 2/3 majority so pdp ll still have inputs

Silly

Simple majority elects Principal Officers
Most of you Ibos are politically illiterates. You only come online to insult

You will play very obvious stupid politics and then when you lose you will start losing the looking to benefit form what you worked hard to thwart claiming rubbish equity

1 Like

Re: Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East by StOla: 8:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
famouscargo4u:

He is not new. He would be serving his second term.

Orji uzor Kalu is going to be a newcomer at the Senate.
Re: Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East by gurnam: 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
rummmy:
oga it is north Vs south in all political post, forget the 6 geopolitical nonsense..... Orji kalu is the 2023 apc presidential candidate..... If you can read the hand writing well...he may be the sp

You think APC will take the risk to take their presidential slot to a region the party is neither welcome or wanted

Go and look for your presidential slot in PDP, that is the party you’ve invested in

1 Like

Re: Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East by Warship: 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2019
Mandubekus:
Congratulations to him. For those of you saying his new in the Senate that's shows that you're not current. Some are saying his not vibrant, it may interest u to know that he has served as the Speaker of IMO State House of Assembly.
He joined the Senate after almost a year of Inauguration of the 8th Senate. He had a court case with the incumbent senator then Sen. Athan Nneji Achonu a. k. a Agu otu aka who was falsely declared the winner by INEC. He reclaimed his mandate after winning the court case.
So that's why he joined the Senate late.

Giving him the DSP would be a welcomed development, following his wealth of experience in legistlaive arm

You don't know this man.

Go to Isinweke and find out if he has achieve anything tangible with the wealth at his disposal.

A man who has no scholarship program in his Zone despite earning 36m every month.

A man who has no women and youth empowerment program in his zone despite earning 36m every month.

A man who has never organized bible quiz, science quiz, general knowledge quiz, sports, games etc to empower the less privileged children, youths, women and even Churches within his zone through prize winning despite earning 36m every month.

Ben Uwajumogu should point to us any foundation in his name and the number of beneficiaries.
Re: Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East by Ubenedictus(m): 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
senatordave1:

He's not in good terms with rochas.he stayed with apc inspite everytjing that rochas did to frustrate him.he should be sp or dsp.
if this is true then As far as i'm concerned he should be SP.

If u have lived in the east u will know how hard it is for apc to win elections there. Any apc person elected there is a hero.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East by Warship: 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ubenedictus:

If u have lived in the east u will know how hard it is for apc to win elections there. Any apc person elected there is a hero.

He rigged the election at Ehime Mbano.

The guy from Okigwe was actually the winner but during the rerun at Ehime Mbano which is his stronghold, figures were adjusted to give him victory so that, he can get the SP or DSP.

Let's pray that the Okigwe guy pipe down so that, his victory is not short lived.
Re: Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East by Sammyblaq(m): 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
Eastern Comfort Hotels...
Re: Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East by sapele914(m): 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2019
Jilo83:
no way
See his chubby face,it fits the senate Presidents face. Cha cha done rotate come meet am,the race is not for the swift,time and chance.
Re: Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East by Gandollar(f): 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
gurnam:

Under GEJ, tell me the highest principal office the SW had in NASS.

APC will share all the principal post according to the election outcome. The nonsense Saraki did last time will not be repeated

Start composing your Biafra or death epistles
I only came to read comments but it would not be bad to correct you before I move on. Who truncated the choice of Mulika Akande chose Tambuwal instead? Yorubas.... Tinubu.
Re: Wajumogu emerges only Ranking APC Senator from South East by senatordave1(m): 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ubenedictus:

I stayed in anambra and enugu and i didnt notice any hatred towards apc,they dislike northerners in general

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maduka Calls For Cancellation Of Anambra Governorship Election / ENDSARS Protest In Awka, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) / Mistura Akinsanya: MC Oluomo Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.