Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Tractors For Sale( 12hp, 18hp, 24hp, Planters, Harvesters, Ridgers, Plough Etc) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Tractors For Sale( 12hp, 18hp, 24hp, Planters, Harvesters, Ridgers, Plough Etc) (350 Views)

I Have Two Good-As-New Aspero Maize Planters For Sale ( Used For Just 2 Wks ) / Motorized Weeders On Wheels, Planters, Brush Cutters... / Coscharis Adds More Monster Commercial Rice Harvesters In Anambra- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tractors For Sale( 12hp, 18hp, 24hp, Planters, Harvesters, Ridgers, Plough Etc) by judyck(m): 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
Farming is by the corner, and machines are those that makes farming easier. I bring to you mini tractors that is affordable and ease maintenance.

Land preparation is important to ensure that the field is ready for planting. ... It typically involves (1) plowing to "till" or dig-up, mix, and overturn the soil; (2) harrowing to break the soil clods into smaller mass and incorporate plant residue, and (3) leveling the field. This process requires heavy machines and mostly are as follows:

12hp tractors
18hp tractors
24hp tractors

In addition with these tractors, we add 10 coupling implement with it with a low cash

call/wasap: 08061398828

(1) (Reply)

Tonnes Groundnut For Sale (use For Groundnut Oil And Kuli Kuli) / Mahindra Sound Proof Generators For Sales / Auction!!! Best offer can take i omplete Fish Processing And Smoklin Equipments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.