Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption (29615 Views)

Pauline Tallen Pays Condolence Visit To NAF, Commiserates With CAS / 'Avoid Illicit Affairs With Our Girls Or Face Gods’ Wrath', Agatu LG Boss To NAF / Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
EastGold:

I stand to be corrected, Prof. Maurice Iwu is the worst in the Nigerian history
Maurice Iwu pasted over his legacies to that Prof.
Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Poanan: 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
donphiilopus:

I bet the guy you quoted wouldn't reply this. I'm surprised they're calling Yakubu the worst Chairman when under him, PDP is about winning fourteen States and APC also winning fourteen States with AAC claiming one. During their time in govt, there was nothing like inconclusive election simply because they always rigged the election such that there wouldn't be any need to have inconclusive polls. Under this man, at least we now see margin of defeat being around 100 to 5000 which wasn't obtainable during the time of Iwu.

My dear it is becoming increasingly difficult to rig by the day.

1 Like

Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Emotionss: 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
With the Help of Apc and Fg , AAC is winning the River state Election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Elliot2(m): 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
Mizwisdom:
The award for the worst INEC chairman in history goes to...........

Yakubu!!! Mr. Inconclusive grin
The award for foolishness goes to... mizfoolishness. add it to your CV.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Tollers45: 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2019

Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Tupacc: 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Mr Inconclusive himself .

The worst INEC chairman since 1999

All this no go help your party. Bla bla bla

Iwu remains the worst INEC Chairman!

At least no one has declared result in abuja while collations still going on.

Find another lie-This one no sell!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Tupacc: 10:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

You're a political novice

My last reply to you

You’re a Political liar.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Bodingo: 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
The number of death Nigeria have recorded in 2019 election have not happen in the history of Nigerian election and involvement of army in rigging election. Some people can be bias sha because of ethnicity. Yakubu is worst INEC chairman, a man that postpone election on day a general is suppose to be held.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by erico2k2(m): 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
donphiilopus:

I bet the guy you quoted wouldn't reply this. I'm surprised they're calling Yakubu the worst Chairman when under him, PDP is about winning fourteen States and APC also winning fourteen States with AAC claiming one. During their time in govt, there was nothing like inconclusive election simply because they always rigged the election such that there wouldn't be any need to have inconclusive polls. Under this man, at least we now see margin of defeat being around 100 to 5000 which wasn't obtainable during the time of Iwu.
The only reason no one can magically inflate results is cos of the Card Readers. Apparently, INEC is saying it needs permission from the presidency to release electorial materials to PDP for re-verification of presidential pols. Don't know how true this is.
Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Tupacc: 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
donphiilopus:

God bless you bro.

I’m not a Politician but Pdp think Nigerians are still full and won’t be able to know what’s true/false.

Those days are gone, people are getting wiser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Bodingo: 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
Tupacc:

God bless you bro.

I’m not a Politician but Pdp think Nigerians are still full and won’t be able to know what’s true/false.

PDP election is far better, no killings, APC election is full of killings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
Tupacc:

God bless you bro.

which people is AAC
Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Bodingo: 10:34pm On Mar 12, 2019
If people can tell their-selves the truth, the violence and killings that happen in this 2019 election with army, police snatching ballot boxes as seen in videos have not happen in Nigeria elections before no matter how the said Moris Iwu is bad in his own time.
Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Brain101: 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2019
Shut up jare
EastGold:

I stand to be corrected, Prof. Maurice Iwu is the worst in the Nigerian history

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Tupacc: 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
Bodingo:

PDP election is far better, no killings, APC election is full of killings

Lol. No killings my foot. That’s a Fallacy

2 Likes

Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Tupacc: 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2019
[quote author=Bodingo post=76603027]

PDP election is far better, no killings, APC election is full of killings [/quote

1 Like

Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by resosdigital(m): 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Tupacc: 10:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ikio:
which people is AAC

I didn’t mention AAC. So?
Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by donphiilopus(m): 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
resosdigital:

https://www.electoralgeography.com/new/en/countries/n/nigeria/nigeria-presidential-election-2003.html

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idAFLDE73G05B20110418

Now, I eagerly await your reply

I asked for 2003 and 2007, you provided 2011 which can even be found on Wikipedia? Is that how you used to do?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Shiloh1986(m): 10:51pm On Mar 12, 2019
They are all APC thugs cloths by Amaechi and his group of APC chieftains not NAF officers. They done that in almost all the state to turn election result to their favour.
Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by resosdigital(m): 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2019
donphiilopus:

I asked for 2003 and 2007, you provided 2011 which can even be found on Wikipedia? Is that how you used to do?
https://www.electoralgeography.com/new/en/countries/n/nigeria/nigeria-presidential-election-2003.html
Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Topshow2010(m): 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

You're a political novice

My last reply to you

You don't need to insult anyone ,if u were not a kid during infamous reign of OBJ and Iwu ;u wud gladly agreed with him with such reckless rigging and brazen impunity.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by donphiilopus(m): 10:55pm On Mar 12, 2019

2 Likes

Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by resosdigital(m): 10:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
donphiilopus:

2007 on wikipedia

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Nigerian_general_election
Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
Tupacc:

I didn’t mention AAC. So?
Am not stupid.. ....
Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by resosdigital(m): 10:56pm On Mar 12, 2019
donphiilopus:

Where's that of 2007? My requirements ain't met yet.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Nigerian_general_election
Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Bodingo: 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
Tupacc:

Lol. No killings my foot. That’s a Fallacy

You are just a tribalist from your comments on nairaland,I see that anything that is associated with Igbo irritate you, what of if Morris Iwu is Hausa man, will you say the same. Jaga time is full of rigging also.

1 Like

Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Tupacc: 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
[quote author=Ikio post=76603657] Am not stupid.. .... [/quot

I never said your stupid. Hope your alright.
Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by 9jaArea: 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
This is the most free and fair election since 2003 if not for the killings recorded in the ss and sw I would say this is the best.

donphiilopus:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by donphiilopus(m): 11:04pm On Mar 12, 2019

3 Likes

Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Bodingo: 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
Topshow2010:

You don't need to insult anyone ,if u were not a kid during infamous reign of OBJ and Iwu ;u wud gladly agreed with him with such reckless rigging and brazen impunity.

Stop lying, during OBJ and Iwu, election day is very nice with no much use of security to kill people, that time is the best time of Nigerian politics and elections. You will never see where people are been killed or that army and police or thugs are killing and preventing people from voting or snatching ballot boxes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Ukaegbumbeh(m): 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
EastGold:

You are wrong.
Peter Obi was the only APGA Governor from South East and he fought tooth and nail before reclaiming his mandate.

One out of five SE states.

In the south west, only Tinubu survived that is one out of six.

And lastly, please present to me the result of the 2003, 2007 presidential elections by state
Gov. Okorocha won as an apga member before he defected in apc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speaker Yakubu Dogara Visits Bauchi (photos) / Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu Sworn-In For A Second Term (Pictures) / Ike Ekweremadu: EFCC Plans To Plant Huge Cash In My House In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.