Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,481 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption (29618 Views)

Pauline Tallen Pays Condolence Visit To NAF, Commiserates With CAS / 'Avoid Illicit Affairs With Our Girls Or Face Gods’ Wrath', Agatu LG Boss To NAF / Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Bodingo: 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
9jaArea:
This is the most free and fair election since 2003 if not for the killings recorded in the ss and sw I would say this is the best.

Liars, the video is everywhere on youtube, I have never seen this type of election in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Hedonisst: 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
I hate this country more each day. The country would become a breeding ground for enlightened terrorists very soon, if this pattern continues. Then we would all pack up and give up.

A very useless INEC apologises to NAF because they supposedly found out that the uniformed military men who invaded the INEC office and disrupted the Rivers elections were not NAF personnel. All well and good. But then, WHO WERE THE UNIFORMED MILITARY MEN? Why keep quiet about that, oh ye godforsaken INEC? If they were not NAF men, then who were they? The NA (ARMY)? If so, why not state so clearly? These bastards all take Nigerians for fools. And it is igniting fury in my brain. We really must start doing something about it.

1 Like

Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Tupacc: 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
Bodingo:

You are just a tribalist from your comments on nairaland,I see that anything that is associated with Igbo irritate you, what of if Morris Iwu is Hausa man, will you say the same. Jaga time is full of rigging also.

You have to understand the fact that the Flattinoz are the worst set of people in this country. They started their hatred, tribalism & stupidity. Talking anyhow on Nigerians including my tribe. I’m not doin g anything wrong if I’m defending my tribe.

Well, about Iwu, You gotta understand that he’s the worst & if you don’t, google is your friend. And yes if Iwu was a Hausa man, ill definitely tell the truth, you can’t hide it. That’s it!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
Ukaegbumbeh:
Gov. Okorocha won as an apga member before he defected in apc

That was under Attahiru Jega.

Please, update your history book

1 Like

Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Bodingo: 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
Hedonisst:
I hate this country more each day. The country would become a breeding ground for enlightened terrorists very soon, if this pattern continues. Then we would all pack up and give up.

A very useless INEC apologises to NAF because they supposedly found out that the uniformed military men who invaded the INEC office were not NAF personel. All well and good. But then, WHO WERE THE UNIFORMED MILITARY MEN? Why keep quiet about that, oh ye godforsaken INEC? These bastards all take Nigerians for fools. And it is igniting fury in my brain. They all deserve death. And we really must start doing something about it.

The problem is some Nigerians, they lie without consience, is it not some of your fellow Nigerians that is telling us how this 2019 election is the best one despite the killings and open rigging with security forces, something that have never happen in previous election.
Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 12, 2019
Brain101:
Shut up jare
I blame your dad for not giving you home training
Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Oblang(m): 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
Bodingo:

You are just a tribalist from your comments on nairaland,I see that anything that is associated with Igbo irritate you, what of if Morris Iwu is Hausa man, will you say the same. Jaga time is full of rigging also.

Everything na tribe matter to u ppl..una no dey tire?
Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
StOla:

Maurice Iwu is singlehandedly responsible for the staggered governorship elections we have in Nigeria.

He penchant for electoral fraud, which were overturned at the courts, is why some states don't vote for their governors at the same time with other states.

God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by bizhop01: 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
Incompetent
Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by 9jaArea: 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
I don't think you've seen any election at all

Bodingo:

Liars, the video is everywhere on youtube, I have never seen this type of election in Nigeria.
Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Bodingo: 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2019
9jaArea:
I don't think you've seen any election at all

I have seen, during OBJ time, people are not been killed at polling station by army, thugs and co. Election is nice those days, rigging is there but moderate without army, thugs etc killing people that is voting.
Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by 11doubledee: 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
donphiilopus:

Funny you bro. State by State ain't there. grin cheesy
Don't mind them,if they experienced elections as adults in 03 & 07,they won't waste precious time arguing.
only Jonathan under the PDP conducted the fairest of elections.
The legacy of violence and thuggery started before now,ask kwarans about saraki, ogun gbenga Daniel,oyo adedibu, rivers odilli,omisore in osun etc
kudos to Jega and yabuku for giving their best,it is not easy to correct a faulty foundation carrying a structure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by eLcastro(m): 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
I don't understand how people will compare 2003 elections to 2019...2019 is by far the worst.,we lost more lives in this election than ever prior to this election you hardly hear election death in Southwest...it happened now do the body count this election has the highest in Nigeria history and just one life is important than the whole process but we lost hundreds of them from West to East to North finally South.also Mr Iwu elections can be compare to this in terms of rigging this is worst...during 2003 you barely need voters card to vote...now we have card readers election rigging should also not happen as the accreditation figured are there to show....also this 2019 election budgets is more than 2015 2011 2007 2003 election budgets put together.....now unlike 2003 also we have matriculated ad hoc staff couple with a lot of corp members, we now have more local observers and intl observers....we have more improved technological apparatus now e.g better and accessible network coverage,phones......in total 2019 election is the worst so far cause we suppose to be moving forward not backward......so in no way in my book is yakubu better than Iwu.....from his name sef i should've known YAKUBU can never score a goal even open post
Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by skare: 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
[Since 1900 which 99?quote author=NaijaRoyalty post=76597910]Mr Inconclusive himself .

The worst INEC chairman since 1999[/quote]
Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by livelymatilda22: 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
Bodingo:

PDP election is far better, no killings, APC election is full of killings
Is this a joke or what? How old are you?Please be sincere?
Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Rolings: 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Mr Inconclusive himself .

The worst INEC chairman since 1999

But you will hail INEC because pdp won Oyo state and also IMO state but when the results go against you they become bad. Hypocrite
Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Lovemaester: 11:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
beamtopola:

You re bias, with professor murice, apga were controlling the south East and AD controlling the southwest

in which Nigeria are you saying this sh.it you must be an illiterate or just plain stupid, by 2003 obj in connivance with iwu rigged all the swest states except Lagos for PDP and all the seast states except anambra so don't come online and spew rubbish from ur empty skull

1 Like

Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Rolings: 11:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
Bodingo:

I have seen, during OBJ time, people are not been killed at polling station by army, thugs and co. Election is nice those days, rigging is there but moderate without army, thugs etc killing people that is voting.

Lies from the pit of hell, really YOU HAVE NOT SEEN ANY ELECTION IN YOUR LIFE if not you won't spew the trash above, FYI obj said elections is Do or Die and that's exactly how they were able to stay in power for 16years
Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Bodingo: 11:48pm On Mar 12, 2019
livelymatilda22:

I will not be talking of age, but in history people are not killed at the polling unit where they are casting their vote.
Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Lovemaester: 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
asobo:
As an insider you claim to be let me inform you that Professor Mahmoud is the worst INEC chairman and I doubt if anyone can beat his record. Someone who went ahead to declare election result with polls not holding in an entire local government Dekina in Kogi state et al; Tudun wada and Kabong ward et al in Jos north was cancelled and numerous I can't mention. Mind you the above named places and several others were not added to the number of invalid votes he announced. I am not surprised, what do you expect from a Professor of History who gets intimidated with figures. History won't be kind to Mahmoud

in 2015 there was no voting in rivers and delta results were written, in 2011 exactly the same thing happened, let us not even talk about 2007,2003 so pls shut up.
Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by Bodingo: 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
Rolings:

Lies from the pit of hell, really YOU HAVE NOT SEEN ANY ELECTION IN YOUR LIFE if not you won't spew the trash above, FYI obj said elections is Do or Die and that's exactly how they were able to stay in power for 16years

Yes they can rig but people are not killed as we are seeing today, today election day is like a war.
Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by donphiilopus(m): 11:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
11doubledee:

Don't mind them,if they experienced elections as adults in 03 & 07,they won't waste precious time arguing.
only Jonathan under the PDP conducted the fairest of elections.
The legacy of violence and thuggery started before now,ask kwarans about saraki, ogun gbenga Daniel,oyo adedibu, rivers odilli,omisore in osun etc
kudos to Jega and yabuku for giving their best,it is not easy to correct a faulty foundation carrying a structure

Exactly. You're so on point. Jega and Yakubu have tried their best. Votes started counting since Jega took over and I'm glad Mahmoud has continued to make our votes count.
Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by eLcastro(m): 12:02am On Mar 13, 2019
livelymatilda22:

that's a #fact....we had less election related death between 2003 to 2011.....only election deaths were those orchestrated by this same Buhari in the North after elections...people are quick to forget....2015 we had down south here...but this 2019 is by far the worst.....just when the pdp your type calls and name brought in card reader to improve the process......with time everyone will see pdp yea the stole a lot but is/will be the best thing to happen to this country......the saying you don't appreciate what you have till it's gone come to mind....I told someone few days back if apc started 1999 presidency would've been a minimum of 4 terms sad
Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by vhykeeytor(m): 12:09am On Mar 13, 2019
We are back to the days of UNKNOWN SOLDIERS
Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by thatigboman: 12:10am On Mar 13, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
useless inec...
extra useless
Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by eLcastro(m): 12:30am On Mar 13, 2019
donphiilopus:

Exactly. You're so on point. Jega and Yakubu have tried their best. Votes started counting since Jega took over and I'm glad Mahmoud has continued to make our votes count.
i don't think you got the point tho....from 2003 to 2011 we had ballot box snatching not killings like we animals...especially not military personnel killing unarmed civilians.....than came 2015 card reader was introduced to stop ballot snatching since the accreditated voters recorded by the machine is expected to tally with results when they announced.....inec didn't do enough to me they ought to sensitized the public results MUST tally with accreditated voters....oh they did.,check their new guide lines but how come they refusing to project it now results are out.....also as we suppose to forge ahead IWU started it you expect jega to improve it and yakubu to almost perfect it especially as his budget damn nearly triple his predecessors.....but it's 2019 we still have an election where the vp is voting not commecing till 2hrs ahead twice in 2wks......card reader not function in some areas....inec still accepting result from certain areas where they didn't use card readers...postponing election on election day.....abeg to me yakubu no try......and i want to see him improve o.,he owes Nigerians that
Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by arrestdarrester: 3:04am On Mar 13, 2019
EastGold:

I stand to be corrected, Prof. Maurice Iwu is the worst in the Nigerian history

Incorrect.

Maurice Iwu did not have the example of a Prof Jega before him.

You cannot have the example of a Prof Jega and perform this way without being entitled to the name "worst INEC chairman".
Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by SjMbula(m): 3:33am On Mar 13, 2019
What concerns NAF (Airforce) there? It's Nigerian Army that was actively disrupting the whole process, its personnel were snatching ballot boxes and giving cover to Amaechi's thugs,i witness it live, Rivers election is something else.
Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by SjMbula(m): 3:37am On Mar 13, 2019
Inconclusive National Electoral Commission (INEC)
Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by dokie: 4:01am On Mar 13, 2019
EastGold:

Before you display your naivety, please present to me the result of the 2007 presidential election classified by states or just show me a link to it.

I talk to you as an insider.

I am not holding brief for Prof. Yakubu, but we shouldn't forget that we once had a chairman who only came on air to announce general scores without telling us the result collated per state for each of the parties

Iwu was the worst. There is no argument about it. But you have to consider the level of the electoral process at that time.

However, in consideration of the progress made under jega, yakoob has done very badly.
Re: INEC Apologises To NAF Over Wrongful Accusation Of Rivers Polls Disruption by kolexy(m): 5:23am On Mar 13, 2019
beamtopola:

You re bias, with professor murice, apga were controlling the south East and AD controlling the southwest

Which AD was controlling Southwest? Do you really know when Iwuruwuru became INEC chair?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Trail Those Who Killed And Beheaded Two Police At Orsumoghu / President Buhari Participates At Nigeria's 62nd Independence Ceremony (Pictures) / $9.3m: APC Reps Walk Out During House Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.