Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Inec To Use Polling Unit Result To Determine Rivers Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inec To Use Polling Unit Result To Determine Rivers Election (4788 Views)

WAEC Scratch Card Confirms Sanwo-Olu Submitted Fake GCE Result To INEC - Jandor / Rivers: Election Suspension, Illegal – APC Slams INEC / Ekiti Election: Woman Rolls On The Floor As People Celebrate Polling Unit Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inec To Use Polling Unit Result To Determine Rivers Election by archivengr: 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2019
Re: Inec To Use Polling Unit Result To Determine Rivers Election by MadeInTokyo: 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2019
Then congratulations to Wike for his re-election

Amaechi can try again in 2023

This is what INEC should have done in the Presidential election, use only results from polling units not from local government collation centres, where results would have been altered or replaced with fake result sheets.

13 Likes

Re: Inec To Use Polling Unit Result To Determine Rivers Election by Judicible(m): 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
MadeInTokyo:

This is what INEC should have done in the Presidential election, use only results from polling units not fro, local government collation centres, where results would have been altered or replaced with fake result sheets.
They should apply the same method for Kano sokoto bauchi and plateau

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inec To Use Polling Unit Result To Determine Rivers Election by TheTrueSeeker2: 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
Pls what other result were they planning to use before?

Any result other than that from PU is illegal...!!!

12 Likes

Re: Inec To Use Polling Unit Result To Determine Rivers Election by Tomide007: 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
So which result they wan use before.....? Nairaland result? Pu results will still be collated which is where the trick happens .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inec To Use Polling Unit Result To Determine Rivers Election by yarimo(m): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
MadeInTokyo:

This is what INEC should have done in the Presidential election, use only results from polling units not fro, local government collation centres, where results would have been altered or replaced with fake result sheets.
I laugh in IGBO language Kikihihmimehahi, WIKE is a goner. If you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Inec To Use Polling Unit Result To Determine Rivers Election by ChristianNorth: 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
Congrat Wike.

No politician has the resources to rig all the PUs, we know rigging starts at the collation centre.

Who get time to be rigging be rigging votes that are usually less than 500, na for LGA collation 90% of the riggings are carried out.

7 Likes

Re: Inec To Use Polling Unit Result To Determine Rivers Election by ChristianNorth: 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
yarimo:
I laugh in IGBO language Kikihihmimehahi, WIKE is a goner. If you know you know
Are you sure you are a Nigerian

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inec To Use Polling Unit Result To Determine Rivers Election by slivertongue: 10:37pm On Mar 12, 2019
Judicible:
They should apply the same method for Kano sokoto bauchi and plateau
Plateau was stolen at the collation centres

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inec To Use Polling Unit Result To Determine Rivers Election by slivertongue: 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2019
that's the way to go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inec To Use Polling Unit Result To Determine Rivers Election by senatordave1(m): 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
slivertongue:

Plateau was stolen at the collation centres
So you expected useni to win jos north
Re: Inec To Use Polling Unit Result To Determine Rivers Election by richidinho(m): 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
19 local govt already collated
PDP ...502,000
AAC.... 51,000
Congrats to Wike

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inec To Use Polling Unit Result To Determine Rivers Election by Gandollar(f): 11:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
Inec just woke up after foisting the Lifeless Sudanese on Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Inec To Use Polling Unit Result To Determine Rivers Election by senatordave1(m): 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Congrat Wike.

No politician has the resources to rig all the PUs, we know rigging starts at the collation centre.

Who get time to be rigging be rigging votes that are usually less than 500, na for LGA collation 90% of the riggings are carried out.

A politician that has the resources to rig the whole state then will rig at least majority of polling units.rigging is not as easy and simple as you think.the best riggers dont start from collation cents but from polling units.at the collation centres,figures in the polling unit results sheets are usually altered and recalculated to arrive at an inflated figure for a ward and then for the lgas.in the case of rivers,most polling units are not given result sheets or are given fake result sheets.amaechi knows all these protocols so there's no need.so if inec are to use polling unit results,it would be against wike since collatrd results were not favouring him.
Again if you follow recent political trend in rivers,you will discover that wike has lost electoral control of most lgas.he's only in control of obalga,phalga,andoni,onelga,okrika and ogu bolo.amaechi is in control of the remaining 16.
In summary wike is gone
Re: Inec To Use Polling Unit Result To Determine Rivers Election by senatordave1(m): 11:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
richidinho:
19 local govt already collated

PDP ...502,000

AAC.... 51,000

Congrats to Wike
This comedian again.even a mad man knows that all electioneering process have been suspended including collation plus the inec panel havent even submitted their reports and you are here vomiting figures of money you lost recently in gambling
Re: Inec To Use Polling Unit Result To Determine Rivers Election by slivertongue: 12:03am On Mar 13, 2019
senatordave1:

So you expected useni to win jos north
wat do u tink u kno about jos
or middle belt? the margin of win was inflated, votes were tampered wit in mangu, bokkos, kanam, jos east and quanpan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inec To Use Polling Unit Result To Determine Rivers Election by chuckdelis: 12:04am On Mar 13, 2019
TheTrueSeeker2:

Exactly what I wanted to ask..
Re: Inec To Use Polling Unit Result To Determine Rivers Election by iluvdonjazzy: 12:09am On Mar 13, 2019
TheTrueSeeker2:

may God bless your father.
Re: Inec To Use Polling Unit Result To Determine Rivers Election by senatordave1(m): 12:11am On Mar 13, 2019
slivertongue:
wat do u tink u kno about jos
or middle belt? the margin of win was inflated, votes were tampered wit in mangu, bokkos, kanam, jos east and quanpan
I dont know about the middle belt but i predicted buhari to win there and he did.jos north and east are apc areas while jos south is pro pdp.mangu,kanam,jos east and quan pan habmve consistently voted for apc since 2015.infact,the apc margins were even lower than in 2015.
There was clearly more inflations in langtang north,barakin ladi,jos south yet you ignored it.the only place i saw inflation was in shendam.
Re: Inec To Use Polling Unit Result To Determine Rivers Election by slivertongue: 12:14am On Mar 13, 2019
senatordave1:

I dont know about the middle belt but i predicted buhari to win there and he did.jos north and east are apc areas while jos south is pro pdp.mangu,kanam,jos east and quan pan habmve consistently voted for apc since 2015.infact,the apc margins were even lower than in 2015.
There was clearly more inflations in langtang north,barakin ladi,jos south yet you ignored it.the only place i saw inflation was in shendam.
obviously u know nothing about plateau and i won't school u. stop running into threads to make uninformed comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inec To Use Polling Unit Result To Determine Rivers Election by Africankel(m): 12:20am On Mar 13, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Congrat Wike.

They actually tried to rig the PU results by inducing ad-hoc staff. I spoke with a Corper (A VERY CLOSE RELATIVE) who told me Victoria Nyeche an APC chieftain, came to his PU as early as 6am and offered him $500 for 600 ballot papers and also falsify the final result in his PU. When he insisted on taking $2000, she said it was too much as she had "other places to cover".

She then dashed him $100 for 'food' and told him not to tell anyone.
Re: Inec To Use Polling Unit Result To Determine Rivers Election by senatordave1(m): 12:27am On Mar 13, 2019
slivertongue:

obviously u know nothing about plateau and i won't school u. stop running into threads to make uninformed comments
How many times have i caught you making useless comments on almost all threads you come across? Lalong has already won,deal with that if you can
Re: Inec To Use Polling Unit Result To Determine Rivers Election by slivertongue: 12:32am On Mar 13, 2019
senatordave1:

How many times have i caught you making useless comments on almost all threads you come across? Lalong has already won,deal with that if you can
I will never stoop low, u need quality and functional education, on a thread I called the rescheduled election, academic cos halilu pia worked for the APC ,
Re: Inec To Use Polling Unit Result To Determine Rivers Election by senatordave1(m): 12:35am On Mar 13, 2019
Africankel:

They actually tried to rig the PU results by inducing ad-hoc staff. I spoke with a Corper (A VERY CLOSE RELATIVE) who told me Victoria Nyeche an APC chieftain, came to his PU as early as 6am and offered him $500 for 600 ballot papers and also falsify the final result in his PU. When he insisted on taking $2000, she said it was too much as she had "other places to cover".

Why would she move from one unit to another when apc agents are in every unit? Why would she come so early when the appropriate time would be towards the end of voting? Why would she dollarize payment ? Amaechi doesn't operate so carelessly.by the way,that unit is in ph.meanwhile apc left ph and obiakpor for wike and concemtrated in the rural areas.i thereby strike out the lies of you and your relative.

1 Like

Re: Inec To Use Polling Unit Result To Determine Rivers Election by senatordave1(m): 12:40am On Mar 13, 2019
slivertongue:

I will never stoop low, u need quality and functional education, on a thread I called the rescheduled election, academic cos halilu pia worked for the APC ,
But you didnt just stoop low,you even prostrated while carrying out the show of shame.do you want me to drop some screenshot of your careless comments? Behave yourself oh.almost all recs were partisan and biased,i wonder why someone who claims to have functional education cant fathom this.
Re: Inec To Use Polling Unit Result To Determine Rivers Election by slivertongue: 12:53am On Mar 13, 2019
So it is right for d recs to be partisan? most apc supporters are sick upstairs. am head &shoulders above ur pettiness
Re: Inec To Use Polling Unit Result To Determine Rivers Election by senatordave1(m): 12:58am On Mar 13, 2019
slivertongue:
So it is right for d recs to be partisan? most apc supporters are sick upstairs. am head &shoulders above ur pettiness
A mentally sick person will refer to others as the sick ones.about you be alien?
Re: Inec To Use Polling Unit Result To Determine Rivers Election by slivertongue: 1:07am On Mar 13, 2019
Boy, am not in d category of praise singers. what is right is right &wat is wrong is wrong. stop changing d rules 4apc
Re: Inec To Use Polling Unit Result To Determine Rivers Election by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 13, 2019
i think INEC is already in jeopardy wrt the presidential elections results. PDP is already holding them on the blockus!
Re: Inec To Use Polling Unit Result To Determine Rivers Election by ChristianNorth: 8:42am On Mar 13, 2019
Africankel:

You start rigging at the collation center. Those with money start the falsification at the ward level.

You can only scatter the PU to prevent the announcing of the result but can't rig outrightly rig a PU.

Nigeria for instance has about 200k polling units and 9k wards, so do you think a politician will waste resources rigging these PUs.

I voted in a PU, I was there as they count the ballot, I was there when they made entries and my party agent signed.

The original copies of the PU results have the signatures of the party agents, they switch the results at the collation centre.
Re: Inec To Use Polling Unit Result To Determine Rivers Election by Kingspin(m): 9:09am On Mar 13, 2019
TheTrueSeeker2:

They normal use Tv results instead of PU.

You can see how INEC team rig elections.
Re: Inec To Use Polling Unit Result To Determine Rivers Election by richidinho(m): 9:26am On Mar 13, 2019
senatordave1:

A politician that has the resources to rig the whole state then will rig at least majority of polling units.rigging is not as easy and simple as you think.the best riggers dont start from collation cents but from polling units.at the collation centres,figures in the polling unit results sheets are usually altered and recalculated to arrive at an inflated figure for a ward and then for the lgas.in the case of rivers,most polling units are not given result sheets or are given fake result sheets.amaechi knows all these protocols so there's no need.so if inec are to use polling unit results,it would be against wike since collatrd results were not favouring him.
Again if you follow recent political trend in rivers,you will discover that wike has lost electoral control of most lgas.he's only in control of obalga,phalga,andoni,onelga,okrika and ogu bolo.amaechi is in control of the remaining 16.
In summary wike is gone

Look at the leader of today celebrating electoral fraud

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC / What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping / Youths Asking Why Only Igbos Were Filed Into Almost 100% LP Political Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.