Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,963 members, 7,838,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 - Computers (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 (79775 Views)

How To Increase Your Internet Speed With TP Link Router / Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots / How To Run Internet Speed Test With Dos Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (104) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by puskin: 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2010
lol. . . . . . U still trying to do the assignment. grin grin grin
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by shilohboy(m): 4:49am On Sep 23, 2010
@puskin: Humiliating me, abi? angry cry
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by tomiade1(m): 5:15am On Sep 23, 2010
cool

Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by Pelumiv(m): 7:50am On Sep 23, 2010
4llerbuntu:

funny thing is i actually do not know what is going on!!!

is pelumiv someone else i knew b4 with a new username? if not then pls what has happened?

@ suntemi, i dont even recall having any convo or issue with u at any time, so i presume its because[b] i told pelumiv to mind his business.
well i still stand by my assertion!! what is wrong with that? if i direct something at u, then someone else also responds isn't that somehow?

besides maybe u should take note that the chap never made effort to ask direct questions but was trying to be over-smart by butting in

and am sure u know that our "big bros" are ever smart and we are careful abt that!!! [/b]

anyway, im sure there is nothing wrong in maintaining solo on the net, abi na by force to acquire pally? cant u look around, so many pple here on nl are now silent and absent, even OYB!!!!

abeg.!!!!

@ mobinga and v3, how far, shey the entire 2.5 gb iso i download for Call of Duty 2 is wasted? its in russian!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

I never knew u are in a middle of a discussion b4 asking my question, i just direct d question 2 V3 cuz he told Suntemi abt it n he hasnt got d head of d stuff so i decide to ask him online. I dont even know u were there and for being smart, am not tryin to b 1. What is being smart there wen u humbly ask for what u dont know and what u c is dat people call u over-smart. If am over-smart i wont have to come here and ask cuz i have download d Software, i will just go ahead and do it myself.
Me make pally with u? although there is no crime there but i dont fink i can make pally with someone who thinks he is lord over evrytin and cant show some humility. SUNTEMI IS MY BEST PAL AND I THINK MY CONTENTED WITH THAT, MOREOVER I GOT DEM GUYS N CHICS IN A MILLION SO I DONT NEED YOUR ONLINE PAL. Am sick of this lets stop being childish, i can direct a question to u, if u like answer me if u dont like dont answer. I am here to stay. But want is there if we are online PAL?
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by Pelumiv(m): 7:54am On Sep 23, 2010
Just for the record, i have been to your Blog, its a nice Blog. Find time to add more content so we can visit it more often.
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by malone5923(m): 7:56am On Sep 23, 2010
V3, I'm sorry, I never did thank you for the link. Downloading the full game wasn't what I had in mind but it's better than nothing. So, thank you.
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by v3: 8:25am On Sep 23, 2010
malone5923:

V3, I'm sorry, I never did thank you for the link. Downloading the full game wasn't what I had in mind but it's better than nothing. So, thank you.
No biggie, its what the Ichie is here for. . to serve  cool
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by v3: 8:28am On Sep 23, 2010
@pelumiv
Let that be the last post regarding the issue with 4ller. thanks wink

@all
Sorry the meeting couldn't hold yesterday. Majority of the guys couldn't make the time.
We will in due time. Som'nz cooking  cool
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by Mobinga: 9:00am On Sep 23, 2010
Glad to see everybody is making peace angry grin
Anyway I have a very big problem!
I just got a new desktop cool grin and I need to get a High End Graphics Card, anyone know where I can get it?
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by v3: 9:02am On Sep 23, 2010
Mobinga:

Glad to see everybody is making peace angry grin
Anyway I have a very big problem!
I just got a new desktop cool grin and I need to get a High End Graphics Card, anyone know where I can get it?
Shut it! How many times you gotta ask this SAME question? angry
Get NVIDIA! angry cool
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by Suntemi(m): 9:07am On Sep 23, 2010
v3:

@pelumiv
Let that be the last post regarding the issue with 4ller. thanks  wink

@all
Sorry the meeting couldn't hold yesterday. Majority of the guys couldn't make the time.
We will in due time. Som'nz cooking  cool

I second that.
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by Mobinga: 9:15am On Sep 23, 2010
Lol. . . I've got to ask so many times because NO ONE IS GIVING ME ANSWERS!!
By the way, I know what graphics card to buy. . . . But i don't know where! Shey U on understand, u wey de lagos e go easy for you na
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by v3: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2010
Managing smiley

Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by v3: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2010
Time for some good ol' Khaled cool
It's the remix bambizzle cool

Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by malone5923(m): 10:38am On Sep 23, 2010
It's being a while

Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by v3: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2010
@malone
Did Tobi/Madara get the rinnegan? shocked shocked
Last i heard was he used some sort of genjutsu on Konan and was able to locate nagato's resting place
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by xtremeidea(m): 10:46am On Sep 23, 2010
cool cool cool

Morning guys
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by xtremeidea(m): 10:51am On Sep 23, 2010
v3:

@malone
Last i heard was he used some sort of genjutsu on Konan and was able to locate nagato's resting place

Dnt like that guy, cant wait for when Naruto will kill him!!!
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by v3: 11:03am On Sep 23, 2010
xtremeidea:

Madara is the 3rd Sage of the Six Paths shocked shocked

Naruto is a direct descendant of the 1st Sage of the Six Paths, this explains why Naruto was able to use ying after absorbing the 9tails. I feel he might need to get the rinnegan (if tobi doesn't have it), to become the REAL Sage. . since he only has ying chakra for now
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by malone5923(m): 11:05am On Sep 23, 2010
@malone
Did Tobi/Madara get the rinnegan?  Shocked Shocked
Yes, Madara has the rinnegan with Nagato, Yahiko and Konan's dead bodies. I can't remember if he used a special form of genjutsu but I know Madara used the complete form of Izangi on Konan. Something similar to what Danzo used in his fight against Sasuke.
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by puskin: 11:09am On Sep 23, 2010
. . . . , wats wit all dis talk on Naruto. . . .mMm??
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by Mobinga: 11:10am On Sep 23, 2010
v3:

@malone
v3:

Madara is the 3rd Sage of the Six Paths shocked shocked

Naruto is a direct descendant of the 1st Sage of the Six Paths, this explains why Naruto was able to use ying after absorbing the 9tails. I feel he might need to get the rinnegan (if tobi doesn't have it), to become the REAL Sage. . since he only has ying chakra for now
xtremeidea:

malone5923:

Yes, Madara has the rinnegan with Nagato, Yahiko and Konan's dead bodies. I can't remember if he used a special form of genjutsu but I know Madara used the complete form of Izangi on Konan. Something similar to what Danzo used in his fight against Sasuke.

Shakes His Phuckin Head  angry
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by v3: 11:27am On Sep 23, 2010
malone5923:

I sometimes wish Minato could come back from the dead to kick Madara's bUtT around.  angry
The guy just dey form one kain bad-ass angry

Another question,
What do you think Itachi gave Naruto?Been trying to figure that one out but Kishi's keeping this one close to his chest
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by malone5923(m): 11:53am On Sep 23, 2010
V3, I'm not really sure but these are my options:
1. Yata Mirror
2. The Sword used to kill Orochimaru
3. Part of his DNA
4. Madara's weakness
5. Secret to Susanno's weak point.
6. A genjutsu slide show to show Sasuke how much of an emo he really is.
That's pretty much it.
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by puskin: 11:57am On Sep 23, 2010
WTF!!!!!!. . . . . its just a friggin' cartoon. ***SMH***
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by v3: 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2010
malone5923:

V3, I'm not really sure but these are my options:
1. Yata Mirror
2. The Sword used to kill Orochimaru
3. Part of his DNA
4. Madara's weakness
5. Secret to Susanno's weak point.
6. A genjutsu slide show to show Sasuke how much of an emo he really is.
That's pretty much it.
My number one guess  shocked
It'd be nice if naruto had that sha, cuz Sasuke can use the Susano'o and naruto'll use the Yata Mirror to counter-it
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by xtremeidea(m): 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2010
v3:

Another question,
What do you think Itachi gave Naruto?Been trying to figure that one out but Kishi's keeping this one close to his chest

Whatever it is, i feel if itz gonna be useful against sasuke, then it should work well against Madara
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by tomiade1(m): 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2010
puskin:

WTF!!!!!!. . . . . its just a friggin' cartoon. ***SMH***

sad. . .i wonder o!
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by Mobinga: 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2010
Problem Dey Oh sad
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by Mobinga: 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2010
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by dayorsum: 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2010
It's so awesome.
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by shilohboy(m): 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2010
Nice to know that behind all the 17" screens. . . extreme graphics cards users. . . hardcore processor tweaking. . . touch-typing. . .GB downloading geeky internet speed screen shot members, there are still humans who enjoy a good cartoon

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (104)

Computer Restarts While Booting Up Reaching The Windows Xp Logo Stage Only / Creating Funny Viruses With Your Notepad / Unlock Your Mtn, Glo, Etisalat, Airtel And Multilinks Modem Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.