Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,531 members, 7,854,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 - Computers (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 (79967 Views)

How To Increase Your Internet Speed With TP Link Router / Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots / How To Run Internet Speed Test With Dos Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (104) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by Mobinga: 7:55am On Oct 15, 2010
Nice Screenies  sad My desktops downstairs and the  download speed when I'm there is poo!
But up with my lappy, the speed is manageable. . . not what i used to get in the early days of IWP cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by Mavor: 8:12am On Oct 15, 2010
Pelumiv:

hw bodi Sir V3. make i download small. Mavor, abeg se u fit give me d link way u download d movie RED. Cuz where i c am na 6 part he b.

http://www.rlslog.net/red-dvdscr-xvid-delethis/#comments
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by smanuel: 9:13am On Oct 15, 2010
Glo 3g Gwork. N6k for 3Gig from Lekki. no Efbeetee. Nothing Just Glo.

Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by smanuel: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2010
Another Test. Speakeasy server Seattle, WA.

Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by xtremeidea(m): 9:23am On Oct 15, 2010
Plz guys i need help, My laptop powers on but wont boot, even self test doesnt boot. embarassed embarassed embarassed

the power stays on but notin shows on screen. i have removed the ram n placed it back n yet notin,

Please any ideas? cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by leuelliot(m): 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2010
xtremeidea:

Plz guys i need help, My laptop powers on but wont boot, even self test doesnt boot. embarassed embarassed embarassed

the power stays on but notin shows on screen. i have removed the ram n placed it back n yet notin,

Please any ideas? cry cry cry cry cry

does the screen display anything when you put it on? lines, light or bios? i think it might be your screen. i had a similar problem on my dv6000 it turned out to be the inverter in the screen was toast
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by xtremeidea(m): 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2010
No display on screen, the hdd is on but no activity, checked the capslock, the lite aint coming on,

the tin do tire me o!!!
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by DoubleN(m): 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2010
I can make a wild guess that your lappy is a HP right? I think you just lost your motherboard bro. I experienced this way back on my HP Pavilion DV6000 and since then,i have seen it happen to about 6 laptops all being HP! You can take your PC to a certified technician to confirm sha but just brace yourself for the bad news. Sorry in advance. cry
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by xtremeidea(m): 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2010
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry

i pray that aint true
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by DoubleN(m): 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2010
But is it a HP?
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by xtremeidea(m): 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2010
yeah it is!!!
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by DoubleN(m): 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2010
Then you need to double on your prayers cause i am 85% sure it is the motherboard. cry cry cry cry . HP and their cheap craftsmanship!
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by tomiade1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2010
^^ haaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked. . .thats bad o. sad sad

i go follow u pray. . night vigil dey church today sef!!. cry cry cry
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by xtremeidea(m): 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2010
sad sad sad cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by xtremeidea(m): 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2010
Egba mi ooooooooooooooooooooooooo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

i go commit suicide, cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Tot some motherboards are repairable?
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by leuelliot(m): 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2010
xtremeidea:

Egba mi ooooooooooooooooooooooooo cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

i go commit suicide, cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Tot some motherboards are repairable?

if its a minor fault or a traceable IC that went bad on your mobo yes its fixable if its an AMD board forget it! find a very good technician to fix it else you'll have one F**kED Laptop
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by mavtrevor(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2010
Sometimes they diagnose nonsense, i once had an Acer and it had a similar problem, i took it around ph city and later took it to Lag and all they said was that my system is dead, i went that far cos i had a site i was designing for a company and i had no backup, i almost died cos of it , the thought of starting afresh couldn't let me give up, so someday i went online and googled the simple line " My Acer laptop won't boot" and there the solution was waiting for me. I discovered it was the bios, then i downloaded  the bios flash file and i still have my laptop with me till today and the same problem has occurred severally since then but its no more a problem cos i've got the solution handy.

Sometimes we have to look for the solution ourselves, the technicians may not know all,
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by xtremeidea(m): 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2010
can i try bios flash?

how do i use the bios flash files?
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by leuelliot(m): 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2010
xtremeidea:

can i try bios flash?

google.com
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by leuelliot(m): 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2010
Empty- en

Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by leuelliot(m): 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2010
IWP on steroids

last months screenies

Today

Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by MrBarzini: 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2010
Bleep
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by tomiade1(m): 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2010
Mr Barzini:

Wow!!!! I got banned cry cry Phucking Awesome

why are u crying then?/
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by krazynaija(m): 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2010
mavtrevor:

Sometimes they diagnose nonsense, i once had an Acer and it had a similar problem, i took it around ph city and later took it to Lag and all they said was that my system is dead, i went that far cos i had a site i was designing for a company and i had no backup, i almost died cos of it , the thought of starting afresh couldn't let me give up, so someday i went online and googled the simple line " My Acer laptop won't boot" and there the solution was waiting for me. I discovered it was the bios, then i downloaded  the bios flash file and i still have my laptop with me till today and the same problem has occurred severally since then but its no more a problem cos i've got the solution handy.

Sometimes we have to look for the solution ourselves, the technicians may not know all,

Bros is there a way you can send me d link to d bios file? i bought acer aspire one last year and it had same problem, nobody in computer village could fix it n till now the laptop is under my bed cry
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by nazzyon(m): 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2010
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by mavtrevor(m): 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2010
krazynaija:

Bros is there a way you can send me d link to d bios file? i bought acer aspire one last year and it had same problem, nobody in computer village could fix it n till now the laptop is under my bed cry

Follow the instructions here http://macles..com/2008/08/acer-aspire-one-bios-recovery.html and the download files are here http://macles..com/p/acer-aspire-one-bios.html (3310 worked for me)

Go get your acer aspire one back to life, simply follow the instructions, you'll see that computer village technicians dont know all, they said same to me.
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by mavtrevor(m): 11:58pm On Oct 15, 2010
xtremeidea:

can i try bios flash?

Lets diagnose by counting the number of beeps on power up. see http://en.kioskea.net/contents/pc/bios.php3 and see where it falls in.
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by binhozie(m): 12:12am On Oct 16, 2010
Pls guys,
do you want me to lose my tongue from excessive begging/ undecided
I want a download link for iwp version 3 thanks sad
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by tomiade1(m): 12:31am On Oct 16, 2010
^^^
check their site naa wink
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by binhozie(m): 12:54am On Oct 16, 2010
but i dont know their site now. . .
If i knew do you think i'll come here?
I remember asking about their site some pages back but no one answered me
Re: Strictly Internet Speed Screen Shots v2 by krazynaija(m): 1:01am On Oct 16, 2010
@MavTrevor I knew d prob isnt real serious cos first time it happened an engineer put a flash in it n in 10seconds it was back on, unfortunately the guy refused to teach me n he's in delta state , i was so pissed when nobody in lag could fix it, will try it in a month when i go baq home, thanks boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (104)

Computer Restarts While Booting Up Reaching The Windows Xp Logo Stage Only / Creating Funny Viruses With Your Notepad / Unlock Your Mtn, Glo, Etisalat, Airtel And Multilinks Modem Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.