Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) (59579 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) / Zlatan Ibile Buys Bentley Bentayga (Photos) / AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 13, 2019
ericmor:

If u have a hit then promoting it won’t be an issue. If truly they are hit songs u don’t even have to be the one to promote it yourself, people will. Just put it online and give DJ u know and pray then u will see how people will love ur music
Mmm
I wanted to be the Second person to drop Zanku I finished my last Year November on 6th of December I hustle to get money and pay for the promotions
I finally got the money on 11th December that very day I paid for it but I paid it to an imposter parading him self as Naijaloaded Agent since then I ran out of Money
The songs was produced by a Nairalander mixand mastered by a Nairalander
I need to push it a little b4 music lovers will Start Sharing it
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) by ebilomaofficial1: 10:23am On Mar 13, 2019
devigblegble:
Isn’t that an apartment building?

I taya ooo
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) by ericmor: 11:02am On Mar 13, 2019
Hizzy:

Mmm
I wanted to be the Second person to drop Zanku I finished my last Year November on 6th of December I hustle to get money and pay for the promotions
I finally got the money on 11th December that very day I paid for it but I paid it to an imposter parading him self as Naijaloaded Agent since then I ran out of Money
The songs was produced by a Nairalander mixand mastered by a Nairalander
I need to push it a little b4 music lovers will Start Sharing it

When you say push is the same thing as putting it online for people to check it out by listening to it. Like I already said, if your song is really a hit then u will have no problem with people accepting it, may not go far as u thought but the awareness will be there. Production is the key. If u have a good song with poor production, nobody will accept it and that is why we have a lot of bad lyrics out there all because they have a good production
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) by Ola17: 11:37am On Mar 13, 2019
tohyorsih:

i was in shanghai through out last year

Choi, you no even tell me.

What's your opinion about Shanghai and will you be visiting anytime soon?
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) by Ola17: 11:37am On Mar 13, 2019
tohyorsih:

it's very sunny right now. we are almost getting to summer

Same thing here.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) by mechanics(m): 11:51am On Mar 13, 2019
He's really enjoying life, there is money in the music industry.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) by Ziepinc: 11:53am On Mar 13, 2019
Why didn’t he use money for the two. Are to buy one good car All the same congrats man.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) by tohyorsih(f): 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
Ola17:

Choi, you no even tell me.

What's your opinion about Shanghai and will you be visiting anytime soon?
that city is so busy and noisy so we had to relocate.They are lots to beautiful places there sha.

i dont know wen next i'll visit.
where do u reside in Shanghai? i use to live in Baoshan.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
tohyorsih:

Amin jesu. oshey gan ni modupe

uwlcm
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) by Ola17: 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
tohyorsih:

that city is so busy and noisy so we had to relocate.They are lots to beautiful places there sha.

i dont know wen next i'll visit.
where do u reside in Shanghai? i use to live in Baoshan.

I live in Putuo.

You are right, Shanghai is quite noisy, obviously because of the population but it remains the best city in China ever cheesy

Jiangsu is more of a big village.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) by joshuaidibia(m): 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2019
tohyorsih:
shey me self no go enter studio like dis?
Happy Birthday
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) by Josh44s(m): 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
amaniro:
Who could have know that "hankelema ju ma lo sô could build house and buy a Hyundai Elantra

LWKMDFH. You just killed me with laughter cheesy

Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) by tohyorsih(f): 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
Ola17:

I live in Putuo.

You are right, Shanghai is quite noisy, obviously because of the population but it remains the best city in China ever cheesy

Jiangsu is more of a big village.
you are right! and it has so many tourist centres.

Jiangsu is a very peaceful city.Thank God i can now sleep at night without people murmuring at the back of my window grin

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) by tohyorsih(f): 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
joshuaidibia:
Happy Birthday
Thankyou Joshua smiley
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) by Ola17: 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
tohyorsih:

you are right! and it has so many tourist centres.

Jiangsu is a very peaceful city.Thank God i can now sleep at night without people murmuring at the back of my window grin
cheesy
你在微信吗?
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) by tohyorsih(f): 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
Ola17:

cheesy
你在微信吗?
yes smiley
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) by okerekeikpo: 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2019
TourismMan:
And you are boasting?
yes 100%
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
ericmor:

When you say push is the same thing as putting it online for people to check it out by listening to it. Like I already said, if your song is really a hit then u will have no problem with people accepting it, may not go far as u thought but the awareness will be there. Production is the key. If u have a good song with poor production, nobody will accept it and that is why we have a lot of bad lyrics out there all because they have a good production
Okay add me on What'sapp so that I can share some of my Songs to you
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) by saucelake231(m): 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
Onlinealaba:
Elantra and Ml350 I think..I almost thought Benz was not included then we nairaland Benz lovers will dismiss it as no news..well congrats to the young lad hardwork pays..[/b]
that is GLK not ml350....and the toks of that car is 7m+.....the guy try na for artist of his level...
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) by Joey6: 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
U did not see the GLK there
nepapole:
Elantra! No wonder he is standing on it like that.
Congrats to him sha before dem tag me hater.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) by ericmor: 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hizzy:

Okay add me on What'sapp so that I can share some of my Songs to you

Ok
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) by Kfed4ril(m): 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
Onlinealaba:
Elantra and Ml350 I think..I almost thought Benz was not included then we nairaland Benz lovers will dismiss it as no news..well congrats to the young lad hardwork pays..zanku something

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

Bros na GLK be that not ML
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) by Onlinealaba(m): 9:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
Kfed4ril:

Bros na GLK be that not ML
Thanks baba on a closer it just saw it
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) by nofuckz(m): 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2019
davidque007:
You fit perfectly into your quite
Abi you sir nah goat, asin mer_mer?
Re: Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) by davidque007(m): 10:13am On Mar 14, 2019
nofuckz:

Abi you sir nah goat, asin mer_mer?
You even sound like one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) / Bobrisky Shows Off His New Car / Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.