Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) (60193 Views)

UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets Another Record After Win Against Valencia / Cristiano Ronaldo In Embarrassing Blunder At ATP Finals (Photos) / Croatian And French Presidents Showing PDA At World Cup Finals (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by isaacprinz(m): 7:51am On Mar 13, 2019
the real G.O.A.T aka ororo, he has been proving himself over the years, but this particular hat trick is exceptional much love christiano.

1 Like

Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by Ozkar: 7:52am On Mar 13, 2019
coolie1:
did you see any Ronaldo fan call messi here until you guys came, bro you are just one terrible hater, hope you slept well this night
the person I quoted mentioned Messi. Stop practicing being blind.
Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by phr0nesis(m): 7:52am On Mar 13, 2019
stephleena:

Not at all bro..Messi is ..
He creates,chances and passes.. gives assists.. controls the midfield so well.. and creates his goals. Ronaldo needs community help to score or create goal.

Yes Ronaldo is good,but not on the same level with Messi.. in fact what I just did is blasphemous to the god of football(Messi)
If you watch both of them in their national teams, you will know your claims are false. Ronaldo carries Portugal on his shoulders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by economia1: 7:58am On Mar 13, 2019
medolab90:
You just can't hate this man Ronaldo.

Like for Ronaldo share for Cristiano cool
Stop sharing nonsense with me
Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by Ozkar: 7:59am On Mar 13, 2019
coolie1:
so you are telling me that Ronaldo is not a world class player?
if you guys need to call his teammates useless for him to be world class, then maybe he's not. It's not like he created any of the chances he scored from. His teammates did. So how are they useless?
Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by phr0nesis(m): 7:59am On Mar 13, 2019
ngadaAwo:
the same "good" club man united won in Turin?

oga it's like you don't watch man city play cheesy
It's like you didn't watch Lyon beating man city in the Etihad
Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by phildee77(m): 8:01am On Mar 13, 2019
CR7 is the definition of UEFA champions league. As for messi, try and play for another club in another country so we could compare you with Ororo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by phr0nesis(m): 8:03am On Mar 13, 2019
Deepsky:
I predicted that Cr7 will score a hat trick and it was gonn' end 3:0 in Favour of juve, anyway... That's by the way.
... RONALDO IS A DELIVERER
go and ask Sweden or you can argue with ur ancestors angry cheesy
They should ask Spain too

1 Like

Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by stealmatic(m): 8:07am On Mar 13, 2019
obinna58:
grin still Messi is better
cry me a river

2 Likes

Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by Nasman387(m): 8:11am On Mar 13, 2019
Ororo na beast!

2 Likes

Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 8:12am On Mar 13, 2019
bond77:

its on the font page already
Yesterday
Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by Meliaen(f): 8:23am On Mar 13, 2019
How can any sane person hate on a man like this? We should all aspire to be like CR7. He's everything.

1 Like

Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by coolie1: 8:28am On Mar 13, 2019
Ozkar:
if you guys need to call his teammates useless for him to be world class, then maybe he's not. It's not like he created any of the chances he scored from. His teammates did. So how are they useless?
who said that here, what the hell is wrong with you, when dembele and rakitic plays well and provides for messi to score when he does do you hear anything about rakitic or dembele, no that's how football is goal is the most important thing in a match.

1 Like

Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by Larryslim(m): 8:31am On Mar 13, 2019
I'm more of a messi fan but i think Ronaldo is one of the most underrated players, please permit me to use that word.
The way he rises up to ocassion when it matters, and the passion he puts into it is second to none.
It's unfair not to mention him among the greats!

4 Likes

Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by Futureyahooboi(m): 8:38am On Mar 13, 2019
From sporting cp to man utd then madrid now juventus and you still dont belive that Ronaldo is good you be witch.... na God go punish you,,,, abeg share if you like ronaldo as i do
Share for Ronaldo and like for hat trick

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by Anndrew(m): 8:43am On Mar 13, 2019
Google1111:
I'm not doing any comparing, but CR7 is an international GOAT. PHD in the UCL degree, if you want an European trophy, he is the man for you. No matter how useless the rest of the players are, CR7 will drag the mothafuckaz to a trophy.

Ingrate Real madrid fans won't be happy to tonight, likewise Messi fans.
oga leave story,cr7 is overhyped..when messi score hattrick we no dey carry am for head..just like man u..overhyped club
Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by Macauley07(m): 8:58am On Mar 13, 2019
Orishetimi:
man city are only scoring big because they have not meet good clubs
No club in the UCL should be termed 'small'. They all fought their way to the level where they are now. Manchester city is simply phenomenal. Admit it!
Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by PRINCEVICKEY: 9:02am On Mar 13, 2019
Neyma+mbappe is good,messi is better..... buh seriously RONALDO is the best

2 Likes

Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by tosinosam(m): 9:03am On Mar 13, 2019
Funny people everywhere... When messi scores hat-trick they go silent when ronaldo does nobody get peace...I believe if it was messi that does that it won't be like this. Now mixture of man u,Madrid,juventus fans plus other England pained ass-lickers will always shout when ronaldo does his...chill mehn

1 Like

Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by frankson1(m): 9:07am On Mar 13, 2019
Richardonald:
the GOAT himself share for cristiano like for ronaldo.

cheesy cheesy
Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 9:09am On Mar 13, 2019
owowa145:

Slate, those two seasons, was he consistently active or was he benched. Ronaldo actually gained playing time in his second season at Man u, after several bet with Ferguson.

Ronaldo is two years older than Messi and started playing professional football before Messi. Ronaldo is a very very very very very good player Messi is Great and Amazing.... It's not fair to compare them like Figo said ... I lean from both players. Ronaldo is a definition of hard work. He inspires i also be the best in my on field. While Messi Is humble and cool headed he didn't allow complacency to ruin him at age 22 he's been compared with pele and Maradona. If you take a good look at some super stars they fade away because of pride or laziness to strive to become the best. But Ronaldo and Messi don't joke with their careers. Some players who are not talented as Messi are feeling too big and you can see the end product of such players.

Big ups to them.
Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by OkumagbaBOY(m): 9:13am On Mar 13, 2019
Anndrew:
oga leave story,cr7 is overhyped..when messi score hattrick we no dey carry am for head..just like man u..overhyped club
my dear keep quiet...how many time has Messi scored hattrick in big games like dis or important matches when needed. RONALDO been do it back to back every MATCHES(IMPORTANT) game was a hit grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by andyanders: 9:13am On Mar 13, 2019
No player can be like Ronaldo for now. Ronaldo is a complete footballer who plays both legs and scores with either, coupled that he has successfully played in different countries with different clubs. Nobody can take that away from him/

Messi is good but cannot be compared to Ronaldo status for now. Messi has only played for one club and one league. Plays only one leg and scores with only one leg. He cannot equal the likes of Ronaldo in terms of strength and physic. People after watching this match and having Ronald lift Joventus out of coffin, and still want to compare Messi with Ronaldo do not understand the game of football and who a star is in soccer.

3 Likes

Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by Anndrew(m): 9:20am On Mar 13, 2019
OkumagbaBOY:
my dear keep quiet...how many time has Messi scored hattrick in big games like dis or important matches when needed. RONALDO been do it back to back every MATCHES(IMPORTANT) game was a hit grin grin grin
no doubt,dead or alive..greatest football eva player..Lionel messi
Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by naturalwaves: 9:26am On Mar 13, 2019
In case you missed it
naturalwaves:
Ronaldo's self belief is awesome. Anything can happen in football. My only fear is that Juventus does not have the kind of midfield that can withstand that of Atletico and that was why it was difficult to penetrate in the first leg. Therefore, it will be better if Juve use side wings , float in the ball and rely on the height of Mandzukic and Ronaldo's aerial ability. Diego Simon will set up his team to be totally defensive in the first 45 minutes to see how well and far they can protect the 2 goal advantage. Juventus will most likely need to rely on set pieces and aerial balls.

1 Like

Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by femmoy(m): 9:27am On Mar 13, 2019
he scored hatrick against Wolfsburg,athletico madrid (while in Real) and now again against athletico madrid in juve.

no doubt,he's the GOAT.
Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by Rotimi47: 9:28am On Mar 13, 2019
medolab90:
You just can't hate this man Ronaldo.

Like for Ronaldo share for Cristiano cool
Bad guy! Like and share for the same person shocked

If you know you know.

Thumbs up. shocked

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by PRINCEVICKEY: 9:33am On Mar 13, 2019
obinna58:
grin still Messi is better

check dis out

Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by Emmychuks20: 9:36am On Mar 13, 2019
the man cr7 is just so incredible I don't know him and my girlfriend who I love more
Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by shogsman(m): 9:37am On Mar 13, 2019
Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by shogsman(m): 9:38am On Mar 13, 2019
I think the reason why people are on edge is because he only scored once in his last six champions league match,Ronaldo scoring an hat trick isn't a big deal it happens all the time so don't make this an avenue to compare him with messi,let's enjoy the two of them while we can.
Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by Ozkar: 9:41am On Mar 13, 2019
coolie1:
who said that here, what the hell is wrong with you, when dembele and rakitic plays well and provides for messi to score when he does do you hear anything about rakitic or dembele, no that's how football is goal is the most important thing in a match.
don't be silly, this person said that and you jumped on my reply to him asking if Ronaldo is not world class. That means you agree with him, and you are of the opinion that his being world class justifies calling his teammates useless when he doesn't even create the chances he scores.

Kindly ignore conversations whose context you don't know/understand, instead of jumping in and arguing blindly.
Google1111:
I'm not doing any comparing, but CR7 is an international GOAT. PHD in the UCL degree, if you want an European trophy, he is the man for you. No matter how useless the rest of the players are, CR7 will drag the mothafuckaz to a trophy.

Ingrate Real madrid fans won't be happy to tonight, likewise Messi fans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) / Afriyie Acquah Streams His Sex Video Online, Ex-wife Reacts / Akosua Puni, Michael Essien’s Wife Packs Out Over Affair With Princess Shyngle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.