Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) (60192 Views)

UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Sets Another Record After Win Against Valencia / Cristiano Ronaldo In Embarrassing Blunder At ATP Finals (Photos) / Croatian And French Presidents Showing PDA At World Cup Finals (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by iamKadosh(m): 9:45am On Mar 13, 2019
aziaka111:
as a BARCA fan he tried, messi is still d Best nobody come close

Loool tired of hearing this! Messi is welcomed to the Premier league and Serie A

1 Like

Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by 6sco: 9:47am On Mar 13, 2019
EVILFOREST:

PLEASE If you add “AH” to MESSI what will you have...??
How can CR7 be messiah when MESSI is the short form of MESSIAH....

if you remove iano from cristiano and add h to crist u will have Christ, what were u saying again!!

1 Like

Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by kmaster007: 9:52am On Mar 13, 2019
dejonathan:
Which kind mumu talk be this

Make he leave where E dey collect better money and accolades go dey struggle??
wch kind struggle ur talking abt. man city and psg can pay times 5 of d money he collect in barca. mak we talk tru messi nah local champ. why cr7 international lvl. cr7 can go anywhere to shine. but messi hnmm

1 Like

Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by kmaster007: 9:53am On Mar 13, 2019
Blabbermouth:

I laugh.... so of all clubs wey u fit find give messi so that he won't shine... Na mancity and PSG u chose. Mancity Especially,, u are uniting him with guardiola and pillaring him with PL best midfielders like de bruyne and Silva...Then; Expect the 2012 Messi,, Expect the treble winning Messi.
U must have been drunk when u typed dis
wch kind struggle ur talking abt. man city and psg can
pay times 5 of d money he collect in barca. mak we talk
tru messi nah local champ. why cr7 international lvl.
cr7 can go anywhere to shine. but messi hnmm
Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by kals4luv990(m): 10:07am On Mar 13, 2019
chocolatelady:
CR7 is the greatest of all time. I remember that someone said it on nairaland that CR7 might score a hat trick against athletico madrid, I was like I pray it comes out true. Here we are, what a come back ? Indeed CR7 is blessed, no doubt about it. I pray he wins the UCL with Juve. Haters beware !
if he lifts the CL... Hmmm Buffon and Messi and everything Madrid will just die from High Blood pressure

1 Like

Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by Blabbermouth: 10:23am On Mar 13, 2019
kmaster007:

wch kind struggle ur talking abt. man city and psg can
pay times 5 of d money he collect in barca. mak we talk
tru messi nah local champ. why cr7 international lvl.
cr7 can go anywhere to shine. but messi hnmm
Where did u see me tlk abt struggle... If Salah {who was once dubbed as the next messi} could shine thru for Liverpool how much more messi for Mancity.. Even aguero could boast of a similar performance to that of cristiano in juventus..
So tell me a joke ; "Messi won't perform up to aguero?"...
Hahahaha,, d mistake cr7 fansboys make with the " let messi try another club b4 we crown him d best" make is.. They are indirectly saying they admit messi is best of all footballers but they won't concur bcus he hasn't done his magic in another club..
So pls answer me dis "what is so special abt Barcelona dat makes messi perform crazy football magic that no other player can or has done?"
Has he been playing under only a coach??
Has he been playing with the same players since 2006??
Or is it the effect of Changes in board of director in Barcelona??

1 Like

Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by JSMMUYIWA(m): 10:27am On Mar 13, 2019
safarigirl:
give due acknowledgment next time.

It hurts when you coin words and someone else uses it without acknowkedging you

Thanks sha
Why are you so obsessed about acknowledgement?
Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 10:36am On Mar 13, 2019
Blabbermouth:

Where did u see me tlk abt struggle... If Salah {who was once dubbed as the next messi} could shine thru for Liverpool how much more messi for Mancity.. Even aguero could boast of a similar performance to that of cristiano in juventus..
Hahahaha,, d mistake cr7 fansboys make with the " let messi try another club b4 we crown him d best" make is.. They are indirectly saying they admit messi is best of all footballers but they won't concur bcus he hasn't done his magic in another club..
So pls answer me dis "what is so special abt Barcelona dat makes messi perform crazy football magic that no other player can or has done?"

shevchenko ,ballack and Kaka what do you think they have in common?

1 Like

Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by harveyosho1(m): 10:51am On Mar 13, 2019
oka4ugoo post=76605 277:
Abeg na wetin be Heart trick?
chai! it means 3 goals in one single match
Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by Blabbermouth: 11:39am On Mar 13, 2019
jeff1607:

shevchenko ,ballack and Kaka what do you think they have in common?
The same thing they had with PELE who is widely regarded as the Greatest of All TIME..
It is wat it is bro....
Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:39am On Mar 13, 2019
Wow, congrats to him and his club, he's always performing magic.

1 Like

Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 11:46am On Mar 13, 2019
Blabbermouth:

The same thing they had with PELE who is widely regarded as the Greatest of All TIME..
It is wat it is bro....

someone who takes risks is the real MVP

tho I understand his stance on giving back to the club that made him what he is now, even Wenger saw his case as a lost one since he had issues with his growth and heart no one was ready to take him in except Barcelona.

you can't bite the hands that fed you.
Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by darediamond(m): 11:50am On Mar 13, 2019
You say RONALDO? Oh he is a RUGGED ALIEN MACHINE!!!

What? U say Me.. Mes..Mess what?? Common mean that is just a common tool like screw driver...
Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by Blabbermouth: 11:53am On Mar 13, 2019
jeff1607:

someone who takes risks is the real MVP

tho I understand his stance on giving back to the club that made him what he is now, even Wenger saw his case as a lost one since he had issues with his growth and heart no one was ready to take him in except Barcelona.

you can't bite the hands that fed you.
U nailed it....
By the way,,, moving to the best teams in different leagues isn't risk.. Risk is being a MARADONA.. Moving from mighty Barcelona to a middle table Napoli...
And dragging their lazy asses to a league title.. If Ronaldo does dat I would admit him as the greatest tho not or never the most talented or best
Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by OLUWABIG(m): 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2019
E go pain real madrid fan like mad

Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
Blabbermouth:

U nailed it....
By the way,,, moving to the best teams in different leagues isn't risk.. Risk is being a MARADONA.. Moving from mighty Barcelona to a middle table Napoli...
And dragging their lazy asses to a league title.. If Ronaldo does dat I would admit him as the greatest tho not or never the most talented or best

Napoli wasn't a small team oo, serie A is a dangerous place for forwards, no mercy or special treatment when you are being tackled, you risk long term injuries , defenders are more celebrated over there especially when you know how to give Dem strikers hot tackles, segio Ramos de learn work, Sanchez had to bulk up to fit into serie A cos defenders easily brushed him aside. Ibrahimovic earned his mode of scoring n bullying from serie A. if you ain't strong no go there same with maradona , the way he faced defenders head on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by dejonathan(f): 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
kmaster007:
wch kind struggle ur talking abt. man city and psg can pay times 5 of d money he collect in barca. mak we talk tru messi nah local champ. why cr7 international lvl. cr7 can go anywhere to shine. but messi hnmm
Did psg/man city offer Messi a contract??
Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by cr7lomo: 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2019
tosinosam:
Funny people everywhere... When messi scores hat-trick they go silent when ronaldo does nobody get peace...I believe if it was messi that does that it won't be like this. Now mixture of man u,Madrid,juventus fans plus other England pained ass-lickers will always shout when ronaldo does his...chill mehn

Messi sef should join other teams to increase fan base.....pls, when last did messi score a hat trick against a big team...or an important match...ronaldos last hat tricks include Bayern, Spain, atletico in the league and CL while in Madrid , finals of the world club championship to mention a few....messi just de hat trick average teams
Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by kmaster007: 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
dejonathan:
Did psg/man city offer Messi a contract??
forget we all no Messi no go go bcoz he no sure for am

1 Like

Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by kmaster007: 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
Blabbermouth:

let him go and try sumwhr else before is too old, moreover am not cr7 fans
Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by OLAWALEZOLONZO: 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
RONALDO has indeed shown the whole world that he is a genius as well as Messi! We should celebrate both of them. Give honour to whom honour is due!!!
Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by Reeb2244: 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2019
andyanders:
No player can be like Ronaldo for now. Ronaldo is a complete footballer who plays both legs and scores with either, coupled that he has successfully played in different countries with different clubs. Nobody can take that away from him/

Messi is good but cannot be compared to Ronaldo status for now. Messi has only played for one club and one league. [b]Plays only one leg and scores with only one leg. [/b]He cannot equal the likes of Ronaldo in terms of strength and physic. People after watching this match and having Ronald lift Joventus out of coffin, and still want to compare Messi with Ronaldo do not understand the game of football and who a star is in soccer.

Keep typing trash.

@thebolded. You better get updated. Hater Oshi. Scores with only which one leg? You get sense so? Okay, go and watch the most recent one he used right, to score against Sevilla.
Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by cr7lomo: 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2019
femmoy:
he scored hatrick against Wolfsburg,athletico madrid (while in Real) and now again against athletico madrid in juve.

no doubt,he's the GOAT.

U forgot his hat trick against Bayern
Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by cr7lomo: 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
Blabbermouth:

Ronaldo has done it for club and country...messi still de struggle for country and that's y there is this belief that he will struggle in another league
Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by emmyfemmy1(m): 8:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
Great footballer, much love
Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by cr7lomo: 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2019
Blabbermouth:

U nailed it....

He dragged a mid class Portugal to win the European cup...messi can win anything with world class Argentina
Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by femmoy(m): 10:28am On Mar 14, 2019
cr7lomo:

U forgot his hat trick against Bayern
oh sorry I almost forgot that
Re: UCL: Cristiano Ronaldo Hat-Trick Shoots Juventus Into Quarter Finals (Photos) by Sportdab(m): 11:07pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ofieno:
No Ronaldo no UCL

The real Ororo

Ikr VipBox Sports Streaming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Serbia: International Friendly 0 - 2 (Full Time) / Afriyie Acquah Streams His Sex Video Online, Ex-wife Reacts / Akosua Puni, Michael Essien’s Wife Packs Out Over Affair With Princess Shyngle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.