Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Facts About Igbos And Igboland. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts About Igbos And Igboland. (11587 Views)

What Bishop Ajayi Crowther Said About Igbos After Visiting Igboland In 1857 / Some Indisputable Facts About The Igbos And Igboland / See What Lord Lugard Said About Igbos, Yorubas And Hausas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About Igbos And Igboland. by Omoluabi16(m): 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
Na wa. Every tribes has it's first. The most bla bla bla. A Fulani man can easily make his own list same as the Yoruba's. The funny thing is while this may be is legit you expect people to 'counter' you. Isn't this complex issues, when you have to routinely do this stuff to prove your greatness. A king does not need to constantly remind people of who he is.
Some of those thing are ridiculous btw. Most night clubs..most bungalow??
Re: Facts About Igbos And Igboland. by right2: 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2019
Olumyco:
To me I see one Nigeria developing very fast. For those achievements listed I do not see them as Igbo achievements alone I see them as Nigeria's achievement. We are one. Both Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa and other tribes are one Nigeria.
It is when many of us travel outside that we will know that it is one Nigeria. With the pictures of beautiful cities posted from the east and west I can brag about it anywhere in the world. Let's try and see ourselves as one. The Igbos are great so are the Yorubas. We need one another to grow this country. Lets keep the development coming.
See next time we can compare Nigeria with other big countries of Africa. The Igbos and the Yorubas are one. Thesame Nigeria blood runs in us. Lets have conversation that will make us more united.
I as a Yoruba should not be able to imagine Nigeria without my Igbo brother. Also the Igbos should not be able to imagine Nigeria without the Yourbas. Same with other tribes.
We youths of Nairaland have work to do. Lets tackle this tribalism issue once and for all. Lets preach and kick against IPOB, Afonja and whatever that is causing division. Let's kick against those Nnamdi Kanu Spirit and spirit of division. It doesnt help. See whether you and I like it or not. We Yorubas and Igbos have come to find ourselves in thesame country. We have existed together for more than 100 years. So lets just move on. Hatred kills innovation. Tribalism kills unity which indirectly kills progress. Nigeria is not the only country with more than one tribe. So lets live in harmony and that's all. We have greater problems we need to battle together.

To me if we divide, then we have allowed tribalism problem to conquer us. And even after division if one of the tribe is not doing well should that be the joy of other tribes? Shouldn't we try and help one another. Is there crime in helping ourselves. If I see my Ibo brother stranded on the highway or involve in an accident shouldn't I be able help him or her?
I ask, what is the benefit of tribalism? Can anyone here see his other tribe brother in problem and not help him? Even pple from other countries we will surely help. Abeg make we wise up. Tribalism does not have any application. We should stop this tribalism for once here on nairaland and see ourselves as brothers. If Nigeria is great today the credit won't go to a tribe but to all tribes.

Long Live One Nigeria
Say No To Tribalism It is Childish.
Say Yes To Unity In Diversity
Igbos And Yoruba Are One.
We are One Nigeria

Thanks

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Igbos And Igboland. by kernel001: 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Na wa. Every tribes has it's first. The most bla bla bla. A Fulani man can easily make his own list same as the Yoruba's. The funny thing is while this may be is legit you expect people to 'counter' you. Isn't this complex issues, when you have to routinely do this stuff to prove your greatness. A king does not need to constantly remind people of who he is.

Nations pride themselves in areas of strength. United Kingdom is the citadel of learning, they advertise it on CNN and online. America pride herself in ICT, do they wait... For others to say it?

5 Likes

Re: Facts About Igbos And Igboland. by nwanyionitsha: 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2019
Omoluabi16:
You can open a thread for your people. I mentioned igbos when i opened the thread. I don't know where the parasites came from to infect the thread. It is an igbo thread. I didn't open it for anybody.
Now, please, can you explain to me why kids from the east should have the highest cut off point to be admitted into unity schools built with tax payers money.
That is number 11 on the fact sheet.
I got admission into federal government college Akure when i wanted to get into secondary school.
I am so shocked and sad to find out that myself and other kids from the east were admitted on a different cut off point. I thought we all scored same or close. I am sure our parents didn't even know.

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Igbos And Igboland. by knowledgeable: 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2019
Gforce2019:
All these your lopsidedness achievement.... only God will open your eyes to the reality....

Lagosian are saying, create your own lagos in your region, you can't.. you are listings some horrible achievement..

Indeed, only God will open the eyes of this generation of Yorubas to understand the truth behind the reality of your Lagos/country as regards the Igbos.(those truths are still with us today).

Igbos are blessed. Your older generation knew it. Arewa know it. Other Nigerians know it. Igbos themselves know it.(Am not taking away Yoruba blessings or greatness..... but here Igbo is the focus).

Creating or not creating their own Lagos came as a result of wicked and evil policies of previous governments (dominated by hausa-fulani/Yorubas with one single purpose, to stifle the Igbos because of firstly, envy made worst by Igbo's boastful nature/chest beating. ..... but should the above pettiness lead to destructive policies/genocide towards a group or are there other factors at play here?.

Igbos don't want to be in Lagos. "They are in Lagos and other SW cities against their collective will", because you Yorubas in conspiracy with the North are doing #11 to them in the areas of infrastructural developments etc. The cut off marks in every aspect of Igbo man's life in Nigeria driving primarily by envy is unsustainable for Nigeria, Yorubas, Hausa-fulani, Igbos and others. Remove the above constraints, creat a level playing field imbibed into true democratic principal with merit based system, international airport/sea port in the SS/SE zones, you will quickly find out you Yorubas didn't actually created Lagos. Just as your older conspiring elders(who cannot exist without Igbos in their land) initiated policies that saw Igbos migrated in their droves to SW in order to develop it, so is your present generation cannot take their gaze off Igbo women. Only God can calculate the amount of wealth transfer going on from economically viable able bodied Yoruba men into the bossom of Igbo women.

So you see, if you agree with the above stated facts, then the Lagos you lagosians created is fuidly fake, the Lagos the Igbos didn't create in the SE is by design.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Igbos And Igboland. by Olumyco(m): 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
You can open a thread for your people. I mentioned igbos when i opened the thread. I don't know where the parasites came from to infect the thread. It is an igbo thread. I didn't open it for anybody.
Now, please, can you explain to me why kids from the east should have the highest cut off point to be admitted into unity schools built with tax payers money.
I got admission into federal government college Akure when i wanted to get into secondary school.
I am so shocked and sad to find out that myself and other kids from the east were admitted on a different cut off point. I thought we all scored same or close. I am sure our parents didn't even know.

First of all using the word parasite is an insult on your own brothers. This should never come from you.

Secondly, which one is Igbo thread? When did that one start? This is tribalism. Why talk like that. I didn't see Igbo thread but Nigerian Thread. We are one Nigeria. Why are you sounding this way. Every tribe is great in Nigeria and that is why Nigeria is still standing tall among African countries. Since we are Nigerians then this thread is a Nigerian thread. The achievements talk more of Nigeria. Enugu was mentioned as a resilient city in 2014 as a Nigeria city in South East and not Igbo city. We know its in Igbo Land but our brag to the world is that it is in Nigeria.
Its high time we became matured and desist from tribalism. Infact Nigeria's strength is rooted in its multi ethnical and cultural diversity. Imagine with what you have listed, if the Yorubas should list their own, Hausas/Fulanis should list their own, Efiks/Ibibios should list their own, Ijaws should list their own and so on what do you think will be said of Nigeria? People from other countries will respect the country and begin to shout our praises. Just imagine when other countries start seeing igbo achievements, yoruba achievements, hausa achievements etc their mentality about Nigeria will change they will know Nigerians are great. All tribal achievements are Nigeria achievement and you cant single out any tribe here. All the tribes have mingle to the extent that we have contributed to lands in Nigeria that are not even our own. So please just stop this and embrace the diversity God has blessed us with.
Re: Facts About Igbos And Igboland. by mercyville: 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
nwanyionitsha:

It was political and they have adjusted this whenyour people protested.
Una side too dey go unity school.Wetin happen sef.
Meanwhile,Ibadan has more infrstructures than the entire Igboland.. grin
Stobborn fact..

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Igbos And Igboland. by nwanyionitsha: 1:28am On Mar 15, 2019
mercyville:

It was political and they have adjusted this whenyour people protested.
Una side too dey go unity school.Wetin happen sef.
Meanwhile,Ibadan has more infrstructures than the entire Igboland.. grin
Stobborn fact..
Adjusted? When?
As for 'ibadan having more infrastructures than than the whole igboland',good for you guys. Be proud of what you have. It doesn't concern me. I have no business with Ibadan.
My thread is about igboland. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Igbos And Igboland. by nwanyionitsha: 1:32am On Mar 15, 2019
Olumyco:

First of all using the word parasite is an insult on your own brothers. This should never come from you.

Secondly, which one is Igbo thread? When did that one start? This is tribalism. Why talk like that. I didn't see Igbo thread but Nigerian Thread. We are one Nigeria. Why are you sounding this way. Every tribe is great in Nigeria and that is why Nigeria is still standing tall among African countries. Since we are Nigerians then this thread is a Nigerian thread. The achievements talk more of Nigeria. Enugu was mentioned as a resilient city in 2014 as a Nigeria city in South East and not Igbo city. We know its in Igbo Land but our brag to the world is that it is in Nigeria.
Its high time we became matured and desist from tribalism. Infact Nigeria's strength is rooted in its multi ethnical and cultural diversity. Imagine with what you have listed, if the Yorubas should list their own, Hausas/Fulanis should list their own, Efiks/Ibibios should list their own, Ijaws should list their own and so on what do you think will be said of Nigeria? People from other countries will respect the country and begin to shout our praises. Just imagine when other countries start seeing igbo achievements, yoruba achievements, hausa achievements etc their mentality about Nigeria will change they will know Nigerians are great. All tribal achievements are Nigeria achievement and you cant single out any tribe here. All the tribes have mingle to the extent that we have contributed to lands in Nigeria that are not even our own. So please just stop this and embrace the diversity God has blessed us with.
Even African Americans have their own black achievement write ups and Ebony magazine.
Nigeria isn't one. Stop the deceit.
One Nigeria indeed and people are being disenfranchised of their voting rights in lagos.
Some are made to have higher cut offs while some have catchment areas.
There are so many things wrong in the land. We aren't one.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Igbos And Igboland. by blaqoracle: 2:10am On Mar 15, 2019
kayfra:
Post election smackdown boasts. Lmao

Same script from 2015. Food don ready grin
they have everything but they dont have done. he that has food, have everything.
Re: Facts About Igbos And Igboland. by mercyville: 7:35am On Mar 15, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Adjusted? When?
As for 'ibadan having more infrastructures than than the whole igboland',good for you guys. Be proud of what you have. It doesn't concern me. I have no business with Ibadan.
My thread is about igboland. Thanks.

Olisa Agbakoba too took them to court...

The Federal Ministry of Education has said that the results of the 2017 National Common Entrance Examination can be accessed, contrary to the claim of some parents.

This is just as the Federal Government has put the cut off mark of the examination at 126, while declaring 25,000 carrying capacities for the schools.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/common-entrance-fg-releases-cut-off-mark/amp/

1 Like

Re: Facts About Igbos And Igboland. by keryj(f): 8:33am On Mar 15, 2019
9jabull:

Igboland including delta state is the most developed communities ( structures, roads, electricity) with individuals & community effort with out federal project & structure.

Igbo mmamma nunu, Igbo kwenu, ala Igbo ga adiriri mma.
All hail Igbo's.

All hail Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Facts About Igbos And Igboland. by Olumyco(m): 9:14am On Mar 15, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Even African Americans have their own black achievement write ups and Ebony magazine.
One Nigeria indeed and people are being disenfranchised of their voting rights in lagos.

Yes we have disunity problem in the country. But is your thread created to breed more disunity in the country? I think we can't be using a vice to fight a vice and expect virtue to be born as a result.
We should be known as problem solvers and not problem creators and contributors. So to me it is good to preach unity and oneness in the country as a virtue and not promote disunity which is a vice. Man will be remembered for two things in this world, the he solved and the ones he created. So what do you want to be remembered for?
Re: Facts About Igbos And Igboland. by Olumyco(m): 9:15am On Mar 15, 2019
keryj:

All hail Nigerians

God bless you
Re: Facts About Igbos And Igboland. by mercyville: 9:26am On Mar 15, 2019
knowledgeable:

Indeed, only God will open the eyes of this generation of Yorubas to understand the truth behind the reality of your Lagos/country as regards the Igbos.(those truths are still with us today).

Igbos are blessed. Your older generation knew it. Arewa know it. Other Nigerians know it. Igbos themselves know it.(Am not taking away Yoruba blessings or greatness..... but here Igbo is the focus).

Creating or not creating their own Lagos came as a result of wicked and evil policies of previous governments (dominated by hausa-fulani/Yorubas with one single purpose, to stifle the Igbos because of firstly, envy made worst by Igbo's boastful nature/chest beating. ..... but should the above pettiness lead to destructive policies/genocide towards a group or are there other factors at play here?.

Igbos don't want to be in Lagos. "They are in Lagos and other SW cities against their collective will", because you Yorubas in conspiracy with the North are doing #11 to them in the areas of infrastructural developments etc. The cut off marks in every aspect of Igbo man's life in Nigeria driving primarily by envy is unsustainable for Nigeria, Yorubas, Hausa-fulani, Igbos and others. Remove the above constraints, creat a level playing field imbibed into true democratic principal with merit based system, international airport/sea port in the SS/SE zones, you will quickly find out you Yorubas didn't actually created Lagos. Just as your older conspiring elders(who cannot exist without Igbos in their land) initiated policies that saw Igbos migrated in their droves to SW in order to develop it, so is your present generation cannot take their gaze off Igbo women. Only God can calculate the amount of wealth transfer going on from economically viable able bodied Yoruba men into the bossom of Igbo women.

So you see, if you agree with the above stated facts, then the Lagos you lagosians created is fuidly fake, the Lagos the Igbos didn't create in the SE is by design.

About the cut off marks,it was done initially like that because a lot of Northerners were reluctant to go to school.

Igbos,pls we must be our brothers' keeper.Let more Hausa/Fulani go to school and the boko haram like incidents will be banished totally from Nigeria.Even giving them 1 as cut off marks will not deter the South from excelling.South is the power house of Nigeria but pull him down,envy,suspicion,I know it all,bickerings,I am better and foolish negativities have continued to be the norms among them.

Everybody except a few,knows that Igbo leaders removed the level playing ground in Nigeria and the North continues to enjoy what Nigerians are negatively disposed to now.

Everybody was given a level playing ground during regional system.How did the Igbos fare?

Lagos port was not built by Nigeria.

Igbos are mainly traders and largely need a large population for their livelihood,so they will always move to where there is a large population.

Yorubas were heavily discriminated against during Balewa/Azikiwe leadership but the Yorubas excelled more than anybody then and now.

Yorubas have been in opposition(except when you all.....Hausas and Igbos..... brought in Obasanjo who favoured the Igbos more than any other just as Jonathan....Obasanjo's stooge continued the favour).
Yorubas only came to the centre after decades when the economy was sick....Nigeria started borrowing money to pay workers etc since 2014.

Most properties/ideas owned and developed by Yorubas....which worked for them....were turned to federal properties.

Igbo leaders objected to secession,performed the first coup,removed federalism,introduced unitary system...which is killing Nigeria....etc.

If Nigeria goes today,the SW will be one of the fastest growing economy in the world.

The SE cannot stand alone because they generate one of the lowest IGRs in Nigeria.Trading does not grow the economy as does industry.

Nigeria will continue like this if we do not eschew bickerings and come together to salvage it.

As far as I know,Yorubas have never shown hatred,envy or whatever you call it to Igbos,they just like to be left alone and protect their collective interest.We were taught to accommodate good visitors because they will help you one way or another.

Lastly,you can create a level playing ground for yourself if you think it does not exist.Yorubas did back then and built the first skyscraper, television,olympic swimming poo,best civil service,free education etc until Igbo leaders removed the beautiful playing ground and put this rocky one.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Igbos And Igboland. by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:00am On Mar 15, 2019
Your presence on this forum is paying a Yoruba dude ..hehehe ...let that sink in slowly....and then contemplate deleting your profile...kikiki

nwanyionitsha:

Re: Facts About Igbos And Igboland. by nwanyionitsha: 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Your presence on this forum is paying a Yoruba dude ..hehehe ...let that sink in slowly....and then contemplate deleting your profile...kikiki

LIB is owned by an igbo woman. Many blogs and online forums are owned by different people from different races and tribes.
I won't stop visiting any forum because of the tribal or racial origin of the owner. There isn't any big deal about owning a forum. There are many bigger forums and platforms and they don't make noise.
You can get upset as much as you want.. You are not the owner of this forum and you are not his mouth piece.

4 Likes

Re: Facts About Igbos And Igboland. by nwanyionitsha: 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2019
Olumyco:

Yes we have disunity problem in the country. But is your thread created to breed more disunity in the country? I think we can't be using a vice to fight a vice and expect virtue to be born as a result.
We should be known as problem solvers and not problem creators and contributors. So to me it is good to preach unity and oneness in the country as a virtue and not promote disunity which is a vice. Man will be remembered for two things in this world, the he solved and the ones he created. So what do you want to be remembered for?
Well,i created this thread as an informative thread for igbos. I only mentioned igbos when i created it. I didn't mention any other tribe.
Some people always feel challenged by everything.
There is nothing wrong with this thread. It didn't threaten or insult anyone or tribe.
Some persons just like tribalizing every thing.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Igbos And Igboland. by nwanyionitsha: 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2019
mercyville:

Olisa Agbakoba too took them to court...

The Federal Ministry of Education has said that the results of the 2017 National Common Entrance Examination can be accessed, contrary to the claim of some parents.

This is just as the Federal Government has put the cut off mark of the examination at 126, while declaring 25,000 carrying capacities for the schools.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/common-entrance-fg-releases-cut-off-mark/amp/
I hope it has been corrected.
My nephew wrote the common entrance last year, but his parents never bothered to check the results probably because of some rumours. They just entered him for entrance in a private Catholic school, he passed, was admitted and that is where he is now.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Igbos And Igboland. by BeautifulMind2: 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
mercyville:
THIS IS IBADAN
This boy stop fooling yourself. I know you enjoy recycling nice pictures online and claim to be Ibadan, I have busted you several times, but you still find it difficult to be frank to yourself and community, picture below you claimed to be Ibadan is Abuja estate which was first found in 2013

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Igbos And Igboland. by mercyville: 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

This boy stop fooling yourself. I know you enjoy recycling nice pictures online and claim to be Ibadan, I have busted you several times, but you still find it difficult to be frank to yourself and community, picture below you claimed to be Ibadan is Abuja estate which was first found in 2013
lol
Which one is this nah?

1 Like

Re: Facts About Igbos And Igboland. by mercyville: 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Continue inserting pictures on non existent sites,you hear.
Continue to deceive yourself.
This is your oodera.com nonsense. .

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Igbos And Igboland. by BeautifulMind2: 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
mercyville:

Continue inserting pictures on non existent sites,you hear.
Continue to deceive yourself.
This is your oodera.com nonsense. .
Borrow borrow make me rich that your type

Re: Facts About Igbos And Igboland. by mercyville: 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Borrow borrow make me rich that your type

Stop posting trash and respond to these if they are false.

About the cut off marks,it was done initially like that because a lot of Northerners were reluctant to go to school.

Igbos,pls we must be our brothers' keeper.Let more Hausa/Fulani go to school and the boko haram like incidents will be banished totally from Nigeria.Even giving them 1 as cut off marks will not deter the South from excelling.South is the power house of Nigeria but pull him down,envy,suspicion,I know it all,bickerings,I am better and foolish negativities have continued to be the norms among them.

Everybody except a few,knows that Igbo leaders removed the level playing ground in Nigeria and the North continues to enjoy what Nigerians are negatively disposed to now.

Everybody was given a level playing ground during regional system.How did the Igbos fare?

Lagos port was not built by Nigeria.

Igbos are mainly traders and largely need a large population for their livelihood,so they will always move to where there is a large population.

Yorubas were heavily discriminated against during Balewa/Azikiwe leadership but the Yorubas excelled more than anybody then and now.

Yorubas have been in opposition(except when you all.....Hausas and Igbos..... brought in Obasanjo who favoured the Igbos more than any other just as Jonathan....Obasanjo's stooge continued the favour).
Yorubas only came to the centre after decades when the economy was sick....Nigeria started borrowing money to pay workers etc since 2014.

Most properties/ideas owned and developed by Yorubas....which worked for them....were turned to federal properties.

Igbo leaders objected to secession,carried out the first coup,removed federalism,introduced unitary system...which is killing Nigeria....etc.

If Nigeria goes today,the SW will be one of the fastest growing economy in the world.

The SE cannot stand alone because they generate one of the lowest IGRs in Nigeria.Trading does not grow the economy as does industry.

Nigeria will continue like this if we do not eschew bickerings and come together to salvage it.

As far as I know,Yorubas have never shown hatred,envy or whatever you call it to Igbos,they just like to be left alone and protect their collective interest.We were taught to accommodate good visitors because they will help you one way or another.

Lastly,you can create a level playing ground for yourself if you think it does not exist.Yorubas did back then and built the first skyscraper, television,olympic swimming poo,best civil service,free education etc until Igbo leaders removed the beautiful playing ground and put this rocky one.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About Igbos And Igboland. by Ofemannnu: 7:32am On Apr 28, 2019
mercyville:

These are still Igbo people pooping in Lagos.They are the dirtiest in the world.
Re: Facts About Igbos And Igboland. by goldenarrow: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
mercyville:

You mean Bayo Ogunlesi, Kase Lawal etc all made their names in Yorubaland?
Tayo Amusan built the biggest mall in Igboland.
Chicken Republic is in Anambra.
Proforce in P harcourt etc and Yorubas do not leave Yorubaland o.
Yorubas are the biggest black entrepreneurs in UK, Canada etc but they do not leave their comfort zone....Yorubaland, abi?
The truth is they are not many in your SE beause the place is not lucrative and productive enough.
Yorubas travel a lot and they are all over the world making their nation proud and they are the most successful Nigerians in diaspora.

GBAM
Re: Facts About Igbos And Igboland. by goldenarrow: 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
KGD10:

Lagos has always been a small commercial hub before the British found it. Successful Lagos leaders built upon the laid down platform.

We all learnt that majority of the slave returnees (the Creoles who are Yoruba) came back to develop Lagos.

What the FG did was to build few government offices, airport, barracks, few roads and the few bridges which were built by the British. Nothing else was done apart from these. As a matter of fact, No SS oil developed Lagos.

Lagos was developed by the British, Awolowo, the Creoles who were the returning Yoruba slaves, Jakande, Tinubu, Fashola and even Ambode.

So shut your trash. Same Lagos which has always been in the opposition until Buhari's administration was developed by which stupid FG? Better go sleep.

GOOD POINT.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Constitutional Review: Reps Refuse To Adopt 2014 National Conference Report / Senator Adeyeye: Osinbajo Is The Most Fearless Champion Of Federalism In Nigeria / Terrorists Occupying 64 Communities, Schools In Plateau – Gov Mutfwang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.