Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4839143 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by iammiracle1(m): 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
FLOW101:
I don't support the trending of any hashtags. This goes against decent behaviour.

I know people who were in NLNG recruitment from 2013 that lasted for 3 years at least! In the end the recruitment was concluded after a pro-longed period of silence. We haven't even spent up to six months since the final stage. So what's the hurry?!

I expect that it is GTs itching for this campaign. EHs surely know that a Twitter campaign would more likely hurt than help us.

Things like this diminish my hope for a better Nigeria, 3 whole years? I was still trying to wrap my head around 18 months i heard earlier, NNPC has not recruited since 2012 (Xfire set that we know of, not back door parole) so for 7 years and counting people had not retired or moved on for them to urgently need new hands? I thought that as Buhari is the 2nd time petroleum minister that this would be different, that a new trend would be set in motion, but perhaps change is to be forever alien in our 59 yo country? SAD

As for those using peoples emotions to play tin-ko and catch trips by peddling false information remember there is God, just like the guy that promised to help connect ppl to a job but only wanted to use the offer to trend and clout, when nobody sent him, he vanished, same with people that drop random comments like my brother paid 50 million for slot and got APL hoping to scam desperate people, please desist from such.

Its very easy for those already established to advocate for silence & patience, or for those who have connection to feel relaxed but its hard for those who hoped to use it as an opportunity to climb, but las las moving on is KEY.

Please be open to learn, explore and earn and so any year NNPC decides to showface, person would have janded, married, had 3 kids, been in a better place and would give up one's slot for the less privileged, God bless us all.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Drniyi4u(m): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
NaijaTruth2019 jumping out of the thread like....

18 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Melbee(f): 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
iammiracle1:

Things like this diminish my hope for a better Nigeria, 3 whole years? I was still trying to wrap my head around 18 months i heard earlier, NNPC has not recruited since 2012 (Xfire set that we know of, not back door parole) so for 7 years and counting people had not retired or moved on for them to urgently need new hands? I thought that as Buhari is the 2nd time petroleum minister that this would be different, that a new trend would be set in motion, but perhaps change is to be forever alien in our 59 yo country? SAD

As for those using peoples emotions to play tin-ko and catch trips by peddling false information remember there is God, just like the guy that promised to help connect to a job but only wanted to use the offer to trend, and clout, when nobody sent him, he vanished, same with people that drop random comments like my brother paid 50 million for slot and got APL hoping to scam desperate people, please desist from such.

Its very easy for those already established to advocate for silence & patience, or for those who have connection to feel relaxed but its hard mah no lie for those who hoped to use it as an opportunity to climb, but las las moving on is KEY.

PS- Anyone with good business opportunity offline/online please i am open to learn, earn and [b]so any year NNPC decides to showface, person would have janded, married, had 3 kids, been in a better place and would give up one's slot for the less privileged, God bless us all.
[/b]

@bolded...Baba!!! That's how stars do smiley smiley

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tayowiseone: 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2019
How i wish people understood what they were going into. If care is not taken, you will end up waging this war to the benefit of "the powers that be". I understand the zeal in a lot of the GTs and some EHs, perhaps i have once been there. But, this twitter war isn't the way to go.....i stand to be corrected.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lilodez: 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2019
Drniyi4u:
NaijaTruth2019 jumping out of the thread like....
he is online am wondering the story that he wants to sell now
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hillaboi(m): 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
What's de emaning of KDSG? Kaduna State Government ni?
smartzee01:

Sorry man. I made it to the next stage.
Its well.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
See what miscommunication dey cause woh cheesy

In the next recruitment I will make sure to be part of the HR team( if I happened to be around & at NNPC of course) so I can calm nerves of prospective applicants. cheesy

All I can say is relax, it's really not the worst case scenario you guys are thinking of.

P.S am only offering advice woh, not suggesting anything

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by yungmin: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
My simple advice to some of you seeking to trend this recruitment on social media is for you to tread with caution. Especially for the GT applicants. Your career does not end with NNPC. There are still multiple options open to you. Do not get to desperate about this NNPC job. Recruiters can follow your activities on social media and this would not give a good feedback. getting NNPC APL shouldn't be a do or die affair my people. Let's be calm

11 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Bodylicious: 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2019
Mr Man come out and talk to us...Have you received your letter??...You will just come to this faceless forum and talk trash as if your father is Buhari...Am sick and tired of all these jobless fellows carrying out fake news... pls if u have any information keep it we don't want to know....We are waiting till the list is out. Keep your stupid information to your stupid self...
naijatruth2019:
Anyone can say whatever they feel like. Doubt what you wanna doubt and believe what you wanna believe. I have said it and I have said it.

This is the last Source to take on nairaland. Give this last Source a chance and see.

I still repeat: APL will be released on or before 4 October, 2019.

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
Bodylicious:
Mr Man come out and talk to us...Have you received your letter??...You will just come to this faceless forum and talk trash as if your father is Buhari...Am sick and tired of all these jobless fellows carrying out fake news... pls if u have any information keep it we don't want to know....We are waiting till the list is out. Keep your stupid information to your stupid self...

It's like you didnt get the memo that today is no longer October 4. Today's date has been struck out from the annals of history. Because of one person, today is dateless.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Obasi001(m): 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
The house is totally divided.
@Panalyst, @Jarus and @Xfire please help us make enquiries regarding the current status of things in the towers. One statement from a genuine source in HR will go a long way in dousing the tension that's currently brewing here.

Many thanks in advance.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
So I unfollowed, anyday the mail drops, am tired of applying sef, Nigeria don tire me.
Any which ways guys. All the best am out.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
Victobriel:

Today makes two months and weeks after the interview. Why do we want to use our hands to destroy the recruitment that we have been opportune to partake to the final level?

Please let's be cautious in whatever we think is right.
God forbid. This is Nigeria, this recruitment can be cancelled any time if care is not taken. No true democracy here that we want to express ourselves for people to here us. Catastrophic people will here us on Twitter, and perhaps, they were unable to fix in their people. It would then become opportunity for them to ensure that an end is put to this process.

Lastly, no matter how it tarries, we should keep praying that no one should replace our names.

Thank you all.

3months actually.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Gbyms: 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2019
Naija truth don’t feel down. I’m totally not offended by your October 4th post. Majority didn’t believe it anyway. The one that hurt us was sniper lol. I believed that guy .
I know you spoke based on faith as someone deciphered. I commend your faith and pray for more grace. God bless you still.
Enjoy your evening guys.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2019
naijatruth2019:
Anyone can say whatever they feel like. Doubt what you wanna doubt and believe what you wanna believe. I have said it and I have said it.

This is the last Source to take on nairaland. Give this last Source a chance and see.

I still repeat: APL will be released on or before 4 October, 2019.

Hypnotized idiot. I just pity all those people that went and believed you totally.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2019
inrainbows:

Hypnotized idiot. I just pity all those people that went and believed you totally.
It is obvious you totally believed him too grin

14 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
moogoogaipan:
The concept of "Whataboutism" has killed many Nigerians and it is a reflection of our status quo.

When Fashola announced automatic employment for my grad set in 2014,he just pronounced it while outgoing, Ambode was incoming, nothing was done, we waited for 1 year & 1/2 sleeping, thinking, all will be well as pronounced, not knowing all wasn't well at all, apparently the power players had decided to exchange the name's of the beneficiaries, we got to know this from the Gov. office apparently when we decided to wake by soughting after media house's & rants on social media, fire em with letters cum petition, Ambode was surprised, he got a list of 900 grad student (All of which didn't include name's of the original beneficiaries, meanwhile we were just 320 or so), so Ambode ordered for the official graduation brochure & he was like wow!!.
That was how I & plenty other ajebriki got offer of employment in lagos state govt.

Often time's, leader's possess oversight, we think they see it all, they don't. last year, over 300 folk's got appt letter as an Environmental Health Officer, they weren't anything remote to that job, some people even studied fisheries & the opening was Envtl. Health Officer, when Ambode got wind of what had happened, He said, he endorsed the approval of their APL cos he thought they were EHOs.

MKK, PMB they may actually not know whatsoever permutations going on as regards this recruitment, it is when we cry out, they may later got wind of the real happenings.

Border line, there is no crime in calling for shortening in the luteal phase of recruitment, just cos NLNG took 3yrs doesn't mean this one should take yaomolikiyaomo or being in the know of happenings.

If we continue to fear, na that fear go kill us last....

So people call Whosoever needed to be called out, don't mind the suffer heads disapproving it...

You wrote well, but ended it wrongly. Why use the words "suffer heads"?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by femokleen(m): 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
yinka303:

God bless you jare.

Well articulated.

Well articulated with the suffer head ending yeah? I understand you! It aligns well with your thoughts.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Legendaryheroe: 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
Obasi001:
The house is totally divided.
@Panalyst, @Jarus and @Xfire please help us make enquiries regarding the current status of things in the towers. One statement from a genuine source in HR will go a long way in dousing the tension that's currently brewing here.

Many thanks in advance.

Even the HRs might have different perspective...
I guess panalyst gave his best from his source, Jarus has a binding agreement and....
Xfire, I don't know...

However, multiple sources/sauce have shown that the recruitment hasn't been cancelled.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
The twitter protest is a much ado about nothing. Que sera sera

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Powersurge: 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2019
larride:
Even people that didn’t pass the CBT or didn’t apply are the one calling the recruitment a scam.

That one say they exchanged his score with someone else. grin

Another one say they sent him mail that they are still checking his CV. grin Nothing wey Bran no go see for Kings Landing.

Goodluck with your twitter campaign.

you need to go and read that tweet again. He was not talking about NNPC. He was talking about some other recruitment. Someone asked him what happened in that recruitment. So he was telling him. Not NNPC. Just felt like putting that straight.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 04, 2019
femokleen:

Well articulated with the suffer head ending yeah? I understand you! It aligns well with your thoughts.
Park well

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
Firstly, my elder sister's husband works with NNPC, my parent's neighbor was a very very top man in NNPC, though retired. Though my Source was different....

You guys may be hurt because of the thirst to get APL. I retire from talking even if I hear any news that looks first-hand or I get the deepest of information. Let's wait for GMD.

I truly was very confident of my Source, but I should have kept it though.

Sorry my people... Though APL won't take long, I won't say anything till you see it manifest raw.

Sorry ...

12 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
naijatruth2019:
Firstly, my elder sister's husband works with NNPC, my parent's neighbor was a very very top man in NNPC, though retired. Though my Source was different....

You guys may be hurt because of the thirst to get APL. I retire from talking even if I hear any news that looks first-hand or I get the deepest of information. Let's wait for GMD.

Sorry my people... Though APL won't take long, I won't say anything till you see it manifest raw.

Sorry ...

Chairman you owe nobody apology .This is a forum for NNPC applicant where anyone can share what they think or believe about the process . It is left for anyone to believe it or not.

19 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
Don't worry... Nobody took you serious.
naijatruth2019:

Sorry ...

41 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by sukabakawate: 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
22General:
Don't worry... Nobody took you serious.

grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
naijatruth2019:

Sorry ...

You must be a joker if you think anyone took you serious.

You re forgiven anyway.

24 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
naijatruth2019:

Sorry ...

My piece of advice, learn to take things easy chief, you may always not get away with it. Selah!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by NigelCundy: 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
Leemaooo

naijatruth2019:

Sorry ...

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by martinsfm(m): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
naijatruth2019:

Sorry ...

lol you really thought we bought this?

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by chukoo1: 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it”. My people will say ‘’dem no dey f**k ashawo twice without paying‘’
I am happy we didn’t channel our effort conducting APL ceremony.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
Please guys,

Do not do any Twitter hashtag, cos I am 100 sure those who didn't even apply or make it to interviews will hijack the movement and use it to cause mayhem that will spoil the chances of those who are still in the process..

It is my wish that you prosper and be in health even as your soul prospereth.

It's has not been up to 3,4,5, 6 months since the interview, alot of sorting and approvals will occur, this takes time trust me, with GMD and top management not even in Nigeria most times makes it even harder, the process is still on going, minor regularisation and approvals here and there needs to take place..

Take note that above 2 - 3k people will be absorbed, give them time to sort things out and make provisions... Calling NNPC out is only spoiling our chances and will make us look like rebellious employees even from the onset.. Please be properly guided and take these words into consideration.

What if they decide to yield to your calling out on Twitter and even agree that the whole thing is a sham and cancel the whole process, what will you do?..... You ain't gonna do shii. So please think twice.

35 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.