Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,392 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4836758 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 07, 2019
Dog tail and Adekinkin, if you focus all this your negative energy on hustle, even as it is a negative energy it will surely attract positive result..

Live and let live

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 6:41am On Nov 07, 2019
Ok chief...I'd jump on the bandwagon that the court case is irrelevant.
las las na Naija we dey.
Teaser4:
boss in my humble opinion, i don't think we have to worry about that, shey na court dey do recruitment ni...both the court and the lawyer dey clout chase ni... I no go even talk about that clown wey dey use his alt moniker quote himself....we need not worry about somethings , shey na lie....have you ever come across this court saga shifting goal post anywhere else except this thread...one bolt don lose for that nigga's head for posting unverified info here...good night brother

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Haltek: 7:39am On Nov 07, 2019
TheMatrix3:

Is this really necessary? Why are u always intent on pouring out your very bitter bile on other peoples hustle? Allow guys to be expectant and focus your hustle on your next meal.
NNPC invited folks to Abuja, they came expending brains, energy, time and money and your lot is telling a person to get ready to cry? Were actually did you go wrong in life? Did u have a difficult childhood? You really need to see a doctor. You're really bitter

I'll leave you with this quote: It is better to fail doing something than to succeed in doing nothing

But how can someone succeed in doing nothing? Just wondering if you could explain.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Balaking: 7:46am On Nov 07, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Balaking: 7:47am On Nov 07, 2019
Haltek:

But how can someone succeed in doing nothing? Just wondering if you could explain.
By doing nothing duh undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by olasunky15(m): 9:15am On Nov 07, 2019
GeniusOla:
To our advisers, the people you are advising solved problems on probability during their assessment on june 1st and they aced. Have you thought of it that it would be out of place to accuse them of being 100% expectant? With their knowledge of probability? With their knowledge of Federal character, with their knowledge of knowing that their competition isnt everyone but their state and course of study, with their knowledge that getting APL is not based on excellent performance at the interview only? As some other factors may come to play? With their estimated knowledge of how many people attended the interview and how many people NNPC intends to absorb? Have you thought of it that your advice may be out of place? Or that you might be advicing the wrong audience? It is just humanly to anticipate the end of a process youve started. Even person wey know say e go get carry-over anticipates the release of semester results #lol.(like the one wen i get that year), its just humanly, don't interprete it as something else.You people should calm down and think on these things. Think! "WE DONT NEED YOUR ADVICE"

Oloruko, I want to be like you wen I dagba, omo'ogbon.
These pessimists, we ll try put them in our prayers. Because they need divine help.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 10:09am On Nov 07, 2019
Black11:
Ok chief...I'd jump on the bandwagon that the court case is irrelevant.
las las na Naija we dey.
na so brother you get am...good morning
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Abkhad: 11:50am On Nov 07, 2019
Check ur portal
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Urbanist2050: 11:58am On Nov 07, 2019
Checked. Nothing new.

Abkhad:
Check ur portal
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Rahl444: 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
Abkhad:
Check ur portal
...Alarmist! shut up and check your portal too.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by naijaloaded5: 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
Guys check ur webpages. I can't log on to my portal right now but I attended the oral interview. Maybe something is going on.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Miky91: 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
naijaloaded5:
Guys check ur webpages. I can't log on to my portal right now but I attended the oral interview. Maybe something is going on.

Its going

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Edicoco(f): 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
Try using a different browser. It's going.
naijaloaded5:
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
Edicoco:

Hi Edidiong, let's meet up
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Edicoco(f): 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
??
Wet1234:

Hi Edidiong, let's meet up
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Lonzoball: 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
Edicoco:
Check again
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jlomz: 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
Lonzoball:

Check again
What's the issue?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
you guys shouldn't cause any unnecessary panics. Relax please. No cause for alarm, there is nothing happening yet, your dashboard is still intact.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mlayidi: 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
Sure APL will drop this month

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
Mlayidi:

You sound so sure

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
Mlayidi:

Another angu cheesy
This doesn't taste like sauce rara, e taste like Gbegiri grin grin

but I fit manage am with Ewede, as per say my Amala still dey hot. Make una join me for Bukka o

thanks, that's better than being negative

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
Enireqx20:

You sound so sure

than GMD could.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Danwani200: 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
nihelimitretep:

than GMD could.
all this waka waka GMD de do nobody was able to get the media to throw him a question concerning the recruitment, so pathetic��

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by GeniusOla(m): 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
Danwani200:

all this waka waka GMD de do nobody was able to get the media to throw him a question concerning the recruitment, so pathetic��
Good afternoon Danwani, have you listened to him speak? Dude is so smart he's likely to curve the question #lol

On a second note i think he had to address the issue in the town hall meeting because of the prolonged suspense amongst the members of staff(who haven't heard anything about it in a while though they work at the tower) you know that kind of "break the silence" stuff

Now those are just assumtions, however it just tells me "beware of sources" as the level of secrecy may be alarming, Yuk! They even deleted the twitter post. #lol

Concerning the word "soon" hmm don't overthink it #lol, that is not a specific time frame grin

But as "some" political aspirants would say grin
However it turns out "i am ready to accept the result of this election in good fate"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by nihelimitretep: 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
GeniusOla:

Good afternoon Danwani, have you listened to him speak? Dude is so smart he's likely to curve the question #lol

On a second note i think he had to address the issue in the town hall meeting because of the prolonged suspense amongst the members of staff(who haven't heard anything about it in a while though they work at the tower) you know that kind of "break the silence" stuff

Now those are just assumtions, however it just tells me "beware of sources" as the level of secrecy may be alarming, Yuk! They even deleted the twitter post. #lol

Concerning the word "soon" hmm don't overthink it #lol, that is not a specific time frame grin

But as "some" political aspirants would say grin
However it turns out "i am ready to accept the result of this election in good fate"

But Buhari would say " I will congratulate myself" lol

15 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by umbre(m): 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
Haltek:

No need for explanation. The man has just said what needs to be told to those bitter folks on this thread.
If you don't try, how can you succeed?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
Edicoco:
??

(*^*)
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Hayfeez(m): 3:28am On Nov 08, 2019
alpacino94:

You're not my bro, brocode no certify this your nonsensical attitude.

Hin bro dey Yaba grin grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by allthingsgood: 8:38am On Nov 08, 2019
Note: any person who returns that excess money can never be given APL on account of extreme stupidity. Nnpc does not recruit dullards into the service no matter what!

This is from a very reliable sauce ! grin

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ukodo1123: 8:47am On Nov 08, 2019
Desperate people return TP to fraudsters

Those when return TP shey una don collect APL
allthingsgood:
Note: any person who returns that excess money can never be given APL on account of extreme stupidity. Nnpc does not recruit dullards into the service no matter what!

This is from a very reliable sauce ! grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.