Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4835458 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Teaser4(m): 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
Enireqx20:

Steady source of income is what I mean by "poor" not a guy that has no job. When I talk about rich, I'm referring to 8-10 digits kind of rich. I'm not talking about abject poverty here and I ain't referring to someone that earns 300k as rich.
OK
..got you sis...
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
Enireqx20:

Steady source of income is what I mean by "poor" not a guy that has no job. When I talk about rich, I'm referring to 8-10 digits kind of rich. I'm not talking about abject poverty here and I ain't referring to someone that earns 300k as rich.

You are just contradicting yourself. You must be a gold digger if a man earning 300K monthly is considered poor to you in this Nigerian economy.
People like you are too timid to call a spade a spade. You lie to the world just to seek social validations.

As for the hustle your money slogan you were screaming. You should take a good look at yourself in the mirror. Someone that is living on NNPC recruitment thread on a daily basis, shouting as if 8-10 digits is like some Zimbabwean coins

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
pflourish:

You are just contradicting yourself. You must be a gold digger if a man earning 300K monthly is considered poor to you in this Nigerian economy.
People like you are too timid to call a spade a spade. You lie to the world just to seek social validations.

As for the hustle your money slogan you were screaming. You should take a good look at yourself in the mirror. Someone that is living on NNPC recruitment thread on a daily basis, shouting as if 8-10 digits is like some Zimbabwean coins

But she didn’t collect your boyfriend na. grin

Why so much anger?

19 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Slammmmmmmm(m): 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
pflourish:

Maaaaddddddd o cool

All of us should Sha make maaaaddddddd money sha!!! So that nobody will be tensioned.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheExclusive: 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
This is getting interesting grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by 22General(m): 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
Everyday, new episode.
Extraordinary, Everyday!

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by CircleOfWilis: 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
Marriage proposal theory cheesy

Una go discuss anything to buy time grin

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
Clintsoch:
Hmm how you people categorize being rich, it seems I'm from Zimbabwe, there must be very wealthy people on this thread o.... Interesting! smiley

Don't mind her she is trying to make up for what she said earlier.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
larride:

Why so much anger?
I don't like hypocrites. Any lady can chooses to stick with a 300K earner, likewise some can decide to go for billionaires. It all boils down to preferences and the available options. There is no yardstick for deciding whoever who choose to live your life with. It is of human nature to always stick with the better option. That was what made most people to apply for the NNPC job in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
pflourish:

Babe I like u for this. I love bold ladies not ladies that will say A and do B or say B and do A.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
obus60:

Babe I like u for this. I love bold ladies not ladies that will say A and do B or say B and do A.

Let her go and suffer with a man earning 40K first and give us the report. She won't even give the man a chance with the way she's here shouting 300K up and down.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
I pray APL drop in time so we can end this group . it is really getting boring in here . lol That guy that started this girl friend stuff should not do that again oo

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Eggovic: 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
She just exposed her true self with that last comment

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by lahizak: 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
pflourish:

Let her go and suffer with a man earning 40K first and give us the report. She won't even give the man a chance with the way she's here shouting 300K up and down.
Im sorry ma but u re one of the problems women are facing. Does loyalty means nothing to you? Believe it or not there are women out dere dat will stick with there broke boyfriend dat earns 50k dan run away with a new rich guy dat cum dere way. Some women still believe and will rather work hard towards making it big with dere broke boyfriends than run away wit a rich guy. Not everyone is greedy like you, so go find place sit

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
Etr3y:
My babe is seriously praying I get the APL... I pray to be faithful to her once God answers our prayers
Nothing wey person no go see for this thread cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
Enireqx20:

So if you've been in a relationship for two years and he's "poor" but he's proposed to you and you've accepted his proposal. Suddenly a very rich guy comes your way, you'll quickly move to the rich guy, yeah? Weh done ma. Gone are the days when women look out for wealthy men to marry them. As he's looking for the money, hustle for your own too.
She just told you her mind. That's exactly what she will do... grin
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
larride:

Why so much anger?
Bros, I weak o. On top small question and discussion.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Oliviajones(f): 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
I talk am.. This never ends well.
Guys feeling like someone must stick through a phase to prove loyalty.
Girls claiming to be able to stick through to show loyalty.
It's easy to post whatever online. Imagine someone even had me redefining poor and rich for a moment.
Make una jejely keep una your idealistic relationship to yourself abeg.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Powersurge: 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
Enireqx20:

The question was not about me intially but now that you've made it about me, of course I'll stick with my poor boyfriend. The supposed rich guy might lose everything, while the person that's poor would get rich tomorrow. It's a different case if I wasn't in a relationship with anyone and I met the rich guy first. However, there are always red flags when relating with someone. You simply pick the person you can tolerate whether he's rich or poor

Sticking with the poor guys huh? In naija? I believe you.

I want you to know that when it comes to money and suitor, the decision goes beyond you.

Is like a governor saying he wants to marry you and you are planning to stick with your bf. Your family fit disown you. Make we not even talk about your friends. That's if by some miracle, you were planning to REALLY stick with your bf in the first place.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
pflourish:

Hey madam take it easyyyyy! You said something about preference. I think you shouldn't use those words on her for stating her preference.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
Enireqx20:

So if you've been in a relationship for two years and he's "poor" but he's proposed to you and you've accepted his proposal. Suddenly a very rich guy comes your way, you'll quickly move to the rich guy, yeah? Weh done ma. Gone are the days when women look out for wealthy men to marry them. As he's looking for the money, hustle for your own too.
Babe, you're the real MVP... No mind those people wey dey compare relationships and companies undecided

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by larride(m): 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
pflourish:

I don't like hypocrites. Any lady can chooses to stick with a 300K earner, likewise some can decide to go for billionaires. It all boils down to preferences and the available options. There is no yardstick for deciding whoever who choose to live your life with. It is of human nature to always stick with the better option. That was what made most people to apply for the NNPC job in the first place.

You are right and she’s right also. Both of you just have different perspectives.

A man earning 40k currently can earn 400k in few months or years once better opportunity arises likewise a man currently earning 300k “can” be jobless in months or years due to his actions or inactions or just bad investment or anything. These things are not cast in stones.

As she said, marriage is a long term thing and you can’t go changing husband or wife the way you change jobs so the comparison doesn’t cut it.

If you are with a man earning 300k now and you meet a man earning 1.5m monthly, will you leave your current man for the “new man” because he offer better option?

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
If yo know yo boifren ain't rich or poor... And nothing concerns u about sticking with some poor dude or eloping with a rich niqqurr...

Come over here Asap!

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enireqx20(f): 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2019
pflourish:

You'll be alright ma. I should have put my last comment first before replying the guy that asked me the question in the first place.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
olasquare22:
This NNPC has turned people to motivational speakers these days. Well all I know is that your real self is revealed with money and I need to add that no one is beyond my God's trial.
gbam
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
larride:

You are right and she’s right also. Both of you just have different perspectives.

A man earning 40k currently can earn 400k in few months or years once better opportunity arises likewise a man currently earning 300k “can” be jobless in months or years due to his actions or inactions or just bad investment or anything. These things are not cast in stones.

As she said, marriage is a long term thing and you can’t go changing husband or wife the way you change jobs so the comparison doesn’t cut it.

If you are with a man earning 300k now and you meet a man earning 1.5m monthly, will you leave your current man for the “new man” because he offer better option?

Someone earning 300k in Nigeria is not POOR nau, aside other benefits, NNPC GT is not even earning up to that at the moment, and here we're scrambling over the offer. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ginalex(f): 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
Enireqx20:

Wait, are we in the same Nigeria? Just want to check something... 8-10 digits ke? For this country? Please where do they work? Lemme go and submit my CV cry

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
Powersurge:

Sticking with the poor guys huh? In naija? I believe you.

I want you to know that when it comes to money and suitor, the decision goes beyond you.

Is like a governor saying he wants to marry you and you are planning to stick with your bf. Your family fit disown you. Make we not even talk about your friends. That's if by some miracle, you were planning to REALLY stick with your bf in the first place.
lol
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
Teddibia:
If yo know yo boifren ain't rich or poor... And nothing concerns u about sticking with some poor dude or eloping with a rich niqqurr...

Come over here Asap!
this meme make me burst into lafta
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ginalex:
Wait, are we in the same Nigeria? Just want to check something... 8-10 digits ke? For this country? Please where do they work? Lemme go and submit my CV cry
submit your CV to Bodylicious. He'd link you with his well paying NGO

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Xzbit91: 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
joobseekar:
[/b]

Someone earning 300k in Nigeria is not POOR nau, aside other benefits, NNPC GT is not even earning up to that at the moment, and here we're scrambling over the offer. cheesy cheesy

You can't class any person earning 300k/month as rich. Remember that GT is just Entry-Level.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Black11: 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hey @pflourish,
There you go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.