Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (1522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4835937 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by villainnotmoobb: 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2020
Enntay:

Were you patient enought to read his post
No oo, i wasn't patient enough. I just wanted him to screenshot an imaginary "Your name is on the list" grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by youngforever22: 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2020
Good afternoon fellow comrades. Certificate of compliance was just issued by federal character on Tuesday and all is set. What is causing delay is for budget department to approve upfront payments and all. Expect APL in early february

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Aremolomi: 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
Thanks for looking out for me

Am here.
freedomest:
Where is Arelemoni?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2020
youngforever22:
Good afternoon fellow comrades. Certificate of compliance was just issued by federal character on Tuesday and all is set. What is causing delay is for budget department to approve upfront payments and all. Expect APL in early february

You remind me of british tabloids in every transfer period, most especially, "the sun" cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by vyke2008: 3:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
For GTs or both GTs and EHs? Pls confirm!

youngforever22:

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Chukeg: 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
youngforever22:
Anytime I see where dem type upfront, the way my body dey do me eh!

25 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TheExclusive: 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
youngforever22:

This APL don suffer in the hands of protocols...

24 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by bobowaja(m): 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
BenFlash:

Barring any last minute change
Lol.... I hate that sentence eh. Assuring with no assurance cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Mitocyan: 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
Nawa oo. This is like the 100th time FCC will be issuing certificate of compliance. Chai

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by A1grade: 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
Aremolomi:

Am here.
Hey Bro. Please can I send you a pm?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by hayesconcept(m): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
Nobody will send any success notification to you via any means. if you are successful, you will receive your letter through courier service.
BenFlash:

I don't mean to sound negative but I really don't think the HR team of NNPC is that incompetent not to have a template to just input the names on the modified list that was approved. That is why we have computers (excel, HRIS etc.)

I just think someone is deliberately stalling the release process, for whatever reason I don't know but if that person or group of persons give(s) the go ahead, the HR team will send notifications within few hours. The era of clerical work is long gone. My 2 cents though.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
hayesconcept:
Nobody will send any success notification to you via any means. if you are successful, you will receive your letter through courier service.

Signed
M.K. Kyari
NNPC GMD
Fixed. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
oga Jarus. Have you returned the call to your friend/source? Pls oh

13 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Sulleymanimam(m): 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
bobowaja:
Abused word and phrases on this thread cheesy

Soon, approved, lists, go ahead, nod, next week, next month, Wednesday, brace up for impact, shared, canceled, suspended, cancellation of cancel, 1000 trained pigeons, dhl, source, sauce, I heard, my sauce said, alertees etc

Add urs
Barring last minute change
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Enrypech: 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2020
Okay. The thing never show

I dey come

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nnpccourtcase: 4:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
inrainbows:
oga Jarus. Have you returned the call to your friend/source? Pls oh
If he had returned the call, he would have got back to us. Stop worrying yourself.

Ware you the one asked him (Jarus) to tell us that information he dropped before??

24 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
Aremolomi:

Am here.
Sorry, Aremolomi, I misspelled your name. Hope you are fine
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
I want a "source" that'll tell us that, we should check our portal by so so date and time, like OAU style of applying for bedspace. e.g, check your portal by 5 a.m. wednesday 5th feb. 2020. All these "soon", is tiring abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by TeddyX(m): 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
Nothing gives soothing joy like "SPEED". Delay makes the heart weak. But it is well by God's grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
hayesconcept:

Please say what you know, stop dwelling in the past
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by cocococo: 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
youngforever22:
Another sauce. undecided
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
joobseekar:

Fixed. cheesy cheesy

Lol, Tiwa Savage

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by BenFlash: 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
youngforever22:

So you mean bkamm's Wednesday story was all made up?

Ayam tayad of you people. This APL should just come abeg. I am becoming dizzy with all these inconsistent sauces.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
TeddyX:
Any speculated date for receipt of APL before February 14th won’t come to pass.
NNPC fit hold COC today but may decide to release it anytime for reasons best known to them. Like DPR, they received theirs in May and letters were released in July. Make una calm down shun these speculations.
Marvel68 my guy, but they've released Batch A and B already now, while Batch A have started training, and you Batch B, will start yours by Monday, so why is Feb 14th now significant to Batch C? cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by MI6: 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2020
Still aligns with Jarus’ source.

cocococo:

Another sauce. undecided
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by moogoogaipan: 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
Again, to remind folks here...

Anyone dropping info here isn't MKK or NNPC official Twitter acct...

Stop posting mocking or quasi-mockery comment's to bully into silence, those courageous to give you an info.

Stay away from this fora, if you think enough is enough for all this sauceless shit...

anyone that says shit against those keeping this fora alive with infos, mi ma gbé ṣepe ní o.

ẹni bá náà oyẹku, má rí ìjà ogbè ni o.
má fi ẹjọ yín sún àwọn ìyá mí o...

about time i switch mode...
ṣàngó no go shame us ooo...

8 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ABoogieWithDaHo(m): 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
youngforever22:

Thanks for d info but i see no reason why bdget approval should be delaying apl/ notifications when is not that dey want to pay us before we resume. According to xfire payment na after orientation. So they still have enough time to approve anytime they want to approve

10 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
cool cool = cool

Sorry, had to step off for a bit there...

joobseekar:

7pm aight?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by joobseekar: 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
Artexexes:
cool cool
I don't understand what you mean bro.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by SenatorJChris: 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ewu
Artexexes:
cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
joobseekar:

I don't understand what you mean bro.
he is most likely lying as always. Don't mind him

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1519) (1520) (1521) (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: hannychic and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.