Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire - Jobs/Vacancies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (4832198 Views)

Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / 1,000 NNPC Graduate Trainees Begin Work On Monday / Graduate Trainee And Exp. Job Recruitment At Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (1843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
lamash:

Wow!

Yea, all things being equal, it will go smoothly
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by biggal: 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
souljar:
I dont understand, who is supposed to remove the chair?

Lwkmd
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jeraw: 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
klassd:

create a new mail, and do a fresh application
Really, I am having the same issue,what are the chances that the problem will not repeat itself and my application will not be flagged by the system as double application??
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
jeraw:
Really, I am having the same issue,what are the chances that the problem will not repeat itself and my application will not be flagged by the system as double application??

Your application will not be flagged as you have not submitted the first one
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by jeraw: 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
klassd:

Your application will not be flagged as you have not submitted the first one
I have already submitted but got a mail from them stating that my uploaded documents are not visible on their portal and that I should re upload my documents

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
The application is set to end tomorrow, please endeavor to complete your registration beforehand.
For those seeking for practice/sample questions, this might come in handy.

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tboy243: 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
Tboy243:
The site isn't opening or am i the only one experiencing this issue?
no one is answering this......
Or are my the only one experiencing this issue?
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by klassd(m): 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
jeraw:
I have already submitted but got a mail from them stating that my uploaded documents are not visible on their portal and that I should re upload my documents

Oh your case is different then
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Tboy243: 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
Tboy243:
no one is answering this......
Or are my the only one experiencing this issue?
helllo ooooooi
Any1 here pleeeasse.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ennyj01(m): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
Tboy243:
helllo ooooooi
Any1 here pleeeasse.

It is opening now
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by papyrus2(m): 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
NNPC hmmmmm
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by titileps: 8:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
msb247:
Guys, my Applicant ID in the profile is in the form of NNPC/EHS/****** but I noticed that the application confirmation slip I received via email in pdf format has the Applicant ID in the form of NNPC/EH/****** though the unique number remains the same.

Did anyone notice this? (pay attention to the bolded and compare). What could be the issue? Which one is correct?

I suggest you all check yours too and compare the ID on your profile and that in the email sent after submission.
(see attached image)

Hello I checked mine. Both confirmation mail and application slip was /EH......
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Johncuba(m): 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
enesi009:
Anybody with passport issue post it here for free resizing... Am available to help before closing deadline... Dont pm me oo
help me with this one please...I really need it done cus its almost deadline...thanks
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ennyj01(m): 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
Johncuba:
help me with this one please...I really need it done cus its almost deadline...thanks

Try any of this two
I pray it works
They are two different editing
Try them like 3 times each

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by charliesyndrom: 12:05am On Mar 26, 2019
enesi009:
Anybody with passport issue post it here for free resizing... Am available to help before closing deadline... Dont pm me oo
[quote][/quote]
Help me adjust mine.. Thanks

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ennyj01(m): 6:02am On Mar 26, 2019
charliesyndrom:

Help me adjust mine.. Thanks

Bro try this two
Let's see if it will work.
if it does not work first time, Try it a couple of times, like 2-3 times each

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by tunde82seidat(f): 6:03am On Mar 26, 2019
This thing has been telling me " your session has expired since I have been trying and the portal closing soon.I have started all over again to no avail.Why should ordinary application for a job be this cumbersome. I'M GIVING UP ABEG
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by charliesyndrom: 6:29am On Mar 26, 2019
tunde82seidat:
This thing has been telling me " your session has expired since I have been trying and the portal closing soon.I have started all over again to no avail.Why should ordinary application for a job be this cumbersome. I'M GIVING UP ABEG
Be saving when ever u update anything.... If u don't save ur inputs you'll have to start again when ur session times out... And the reason for the session time out is cos u left the page for a while without editing the fields

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by charliesyndrom: 6:30am On Mar 26, 2019
ennyj01:

Bro try this two
I have done it 3 times each but still refuses to upload... It's telling me the image doesn't meet the required specification

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by charliesyndrom: 7:01am On Mar 26, 2019
ennyj01:

Bro try this two
Wow! It finally worked after trying it five times... Thanks alot bro

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by walex2bad(m): 8:06am On Mar 26, 2019
I'm a serving corper, how can I bypass the NYSC Discharge /Exemption certificate part?
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ennyj01(m): 8:36am On Mar 26, 2019
charliesyndrom:

Wow! It finally worked after trying it five times... Thanks alot bro

You are welcome
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by charleslifted(m): 8:53am On Mar 26, 2019
walex2bad:
I'm a serving corper, how can I bypass the NYSC Discharge /Exemption certificate part?
Thanks in anticipation.
oga one thing at a time.. Get done with NYSC first

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ruchinna: 8:59am On Mar 26, 2019
Please, kindly help to resize mine
ennyj01:

Bro try this two

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Ivory45: 9:58am On Mar 26, 2019
Pls none of my docs is uploading
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Etim238(m): 10:08am On Mar 26, 2019
For those of you still having issues uploading or proceeding, whatsapp me on 08134299773.. charges included
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 26, 2019
charleslifted:
oga one thing at a time.. Get done with NYSC first
Stop discouraging him. Is it not this recruitment that will last for more one year that you want him to miss opportunity.
Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 26, 2019
walex2bad:
Thanks in anticipation.
Check any past nysc number and use it. No one is verifying anything now. When you get to interview stage perhaps you might have finished nysc then you can change it by claiming you made a mistake when filling the number.

Opportunity comes but once in Nigeria. The last advertisement was in 2012, seven years ago. Many people get jobs and scholarship before NYSC. Be wise. So many are jobless because they wasted job opportunities during NYSC.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by ennyj01(m): 10:17am On Mar 26, 2019
ruchinna:
Please, kindly help to resize mine

Please try this, let pray it works
You can try the two differently
Try the first one thrice and the second one thrice

Re: Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire by Futuristic100: 10:53am On Mar 26, 2019
walex2bad:
Thanks in anticipation.

My advice to you would be to avoid doing anything thats incriminating. First of all theres no way of by passing the Nysc info stage. If u eventually decide to use another person's NYSC discharge number, who's certificate will u end up uploading? and for ur information NYSC certificate comes with the persons photograph. If u eventually scale thru using a fake Number and certificate how will u explain the date on your real NYSC Certificate because it would show that u passed out long after the nnpc portal closed. A word they say....u know the rest.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (1843) (Reply)

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.